For The First Time in Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, Morrigan couldn't help herself any more. Before Magdalena was done with rinsing, Mo pressed her soft body up against her back and reached around her slim sides under her arms. One hand groped a small breast, gripping the fat of them and squeezing the hard nub between the knuckles of her pointer and middle fingers. Her second hand moved in the opposite direction, teasing between her legs as had been done to her previously with the others mouth. She stroked the lips tenderly, eliciting a pleasured response from her lover's body. Morrigan grinned as she noted Magdalena's hands had stopped their scrubbing when she became distracted by the sensations.

It was Mo's turn to return the favor. With oily conditioner running down her body and Mag's own natural lubrication from her swollen sex, it was easy for Mo to slip her fingers past the slippery lips. Mag spread her legs, welcoming the probing fingers and granting further access. Mo's touch was almost ticklish as they slipped past the swollen lips and down between them. She felt the clitoris, eagerly at attention and causing Mag's hips to wiggle whenever it was touched. She moved her hand lower, toward her pussy and her fingers trailed around the opening teasingly. Hips pushed against her fingers, impatient to feel some satisfaction instead of just teasing.

Morrigan's grinning red lips trailed down Magdalena's spine, her own arousal rising just from feeling the others muscles tensing and pushing against her body. Knowing she should not make her lover wait for much longer, she started a much rougher onslaught. Both sets of fingers circled their respective nubbins. Both the nipple and the clitoris stood ready for her fingers and both seemed to grant Mag great pleasure. Playfully, Mo pinched her nipple, yanking just enough to get a gasp from her lover. Her lips brushed against the skin of each shoulder blade, sharp canines occasionally grazing the dark flesh. Mo's white breasts pressed flat against Mag's back, her own erect nipples feeling stimulation from the undulating body, causing Mo to moan softly in turn.

And then came Mo's favorite part.~ Whenever Mag seemed close to reaching the edge, her low voice seemed to give up on her and was replaced by gasps and squeeks. She was not disappointed! Of the few things that had not changed, she was glad that this little feature had not. Mag's hands left her hair, totally giving up on the task and groped for each of Mo's respective hands, clenching them tightly as her orgasm hit her. Her back arched and she might have slipped in the slick tub had the two women not been clinging to each other so tightly. Squeeky moans escaped her lips until her voice completely escaped her at the height of it. A moment passed before she could breathe again and her body seemed to relax.

Magdalena pulled the hand from her breast and brought it up to her lips to kiss it softly, taking time to peck on the pads of each finger, down her wrist and as she moved further, she spun around and yanked on Mo so their bodies were not separated for more than a second. She bent so the kisses moved up the pale arm until she was at Mo's shoulder and then neck where she bit down playfully.

"Perhaps we should dry ourselves," Morrigan suggested, her voice a shaky whisper.

12