For The Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers

"What are you talkin' about?" Jake asked, looking his friend dead in the eye as he dared him to name the lie.

"Whatever," Lem said, shaking his head. "Just keep it together, okay? Your mom hasn't even come on screen yet."

Jake gasped.

The subtext had been obvious enough when he'd commented on the woman's hair color. But there it was, out in the open. He wasn't just watching porn with his friend. Porn with a theme of white guys watching black guys fuck their mothers. He was about to watch a woman who looked like his mother, at least in some very superficial ways, get fucked by a black guy, while his stand-in watched in horror and fascination.

And perhaps joined in.

"Shall we?" Lem asked, slipping out of the couch to kneel in front of the laptop.

Jake nodded.

He wasn't sure what his friend was proposing, but he had a pretty good guess.

Sure enough, Lem went and jumped over the rest of the brunette's scene, hot as it no doubt would have been. Then, having gone just a bit too far, he then backed it up to approximately the start of the redhead's scene.

"Eh? Eh?" his friend asked, beaming at him.

Jake sad not a word. Just gestured sharply for his friend to get out of the way and then resumed his impression of a zombie, staring slack-jawed and wide-eyed at the screen.

She really didn't look that much like his mother. Her skin was too tan, her hair too long, and her facial features completely different. Height was about right, and the electric green eyes helped. But the tramp stamp and tongue-piercing did not.

Her breasts were more obviously fake than the brunette's had been, but not quite as bad as the blonde's. The rest of her body was perfect though. Voluptuous-and-then-some, with strong thighs and a big, round ass that made Jake drool. Her skin had the same subtle imperfections that endeared him to the tall blonde. Not quite as prominent perhaps, which was fine by him, but enough to help him see her as a real person.

Suddenly, the den doors slid open.

Jake jerked upright, twisting around to see who it was.

As if there was any doubt.

For his part, Lem actually laughed.

"Um," his mother said, planting her hands on her hips, the way only mothers and cartoon characters can do without looking melodramatic. "What, exactly, are you boys watching?"

Neither of them replied.

"Jake? Honey? I asked you a question."

"What's it look like?" he replied, in a small voice.

He wished he could take it back. It wouldn't do him any good to get snide with her. Feeling defensive, he'd panicked and said the first thing to come to mind.

Fortunately enough, though, his mother merely snickered. She glanced at the screen for a few moments before saying, "Looks like porn."

"Yeah," Jake said.

So. There it was. They'd been caught red-handed. Who knew what trouble he was in.

"Any good?" his mother asked, taking a few steps further into the room.

Jake's head spun. What the hell was happening? Why wasn't she furious? That actually looked like amusement on her face. Did that mean she had some really devious punishment planned for him? Like the time she'd caught him smoking and made him burn through seven cigarettes in row, one right after another?

He never had touched tobacco again.

"I dunno," Jake said.

"S'okay," Lem said.

He wished his friend wouldn't humor her. That would only make things worse.

"What's it called?" His mother rested her hands on the back of the couch, just above Jake's head, and leaned forward to get a better view. He resisted the urge to look up and see her heavy breasts dangling above him. "Dare I ask?"

Lem looked at him as if to ask "You gonna tell her, or should I?"

To that, Jake responded with a shrug.

"Watching Mom Go Black," Lem said, with a smug smile. "Fourteen."

"Oh, fourteen," his mother replied. "Personally, I think that series went downhill after the first dozen or so, but hey. Still a solid premise."

Lem snickered.

For his part, Jake simply held his breath, waiting for the hammer to drop.

"That's supposed to be her son?" she asked. "He's probably the same age as her."

"Seriously," Lem said.

Jake flashed him an indignant look. He'd been the one to notice the discrepancy first.

There couldn't have been a stupider thing to get hung up on, though. He was a fish out of water, floundering around wildly. This was too unreal. His mainframe was on the fritz.

"Just look at that huge tattoo on her lower back. So trashy," his mother said. "And did I see a tongue-piercing a moment ago? She looks like a tramp, not a suburbanite."

"Maybe she's not supposed to be?" Jake said.

"Oh, please," his mother said. "Look at that McMansion. And the way her son is dressed? They've obviously supposed to be well-off."

"We may have overlooked those details," Lem said.

His mother chuckled at that.

Well, one of them had. Jake hadn't for a moment thought the woman looked like the soccer mom she was evidently supposed to be. It just didn't seem like her ink and piercings were the most important details. Nor could you expect much else from the porn industry.

"Well, she's, um, certainly enthusiastic," she added, a moment later.

"Eh," Lem said with a shrug.

On screen, the woman had just spat a huge gob of saliva onto her chocolate lollipop. Now she'd taken it deep in her throat and was shaking his her head about as she gagged on it.

"I don't know why they do that," Jake said. "Or why the men always smack her in the face with it. Do they think guys like that? Or would the kind of blowjob that actually feels good just be too boring to watch?"

His mother leaned to the side to look down at him, eyebrows raised.

Perhaps it was a little transparent that he was trying to show her that he didn't care for the more humiliating aspects of the otherwise enchanting display. Did he want a pat on the head? Was he expecting to think her an enlightened, forward thinking kind of guy?

"Have a lot of experience with what makes a blowjob feel good, do we?" she asked.

Oh.

Maybe that was worthy of an eyebrow raise too.

"Or with what's fun to watch?" she asked.

All the oxygen left planet Earth. Or perhaps just Jake's lungs.

Did she know about his little act of voyeurism earlier that day?

Towards the end, it had seemed like she'd looked up at the stairwell, where'd he crouched silently, believing himself to be more or less out of view. When she hadn't freaked the fuck out, or so much as sat him down for a stern talking to after the guy had left, he'd assumed that it had only been in his mind. But perhaps he'd been mistaken.

"It's not like I'm a kid anymore," he said. "We're eighteen."

His mother snickered. "Well, I guess that makes you an expert."

"Oh, your son's no virgin," Lem said. "He and Katie-"

"She doesn't want to hear about that," Jake said.

His mother put a hand on his shoulder, sending sparks of electricity through his body. Well, and stilling his tongue. Which was probably more to the point.

"Just the one, though," Lem continued. "I tried to get him to hook up with some girls from across town last fall, at the homecoming game. But your son's nothing if not loyal."

"Hmm," his mother said.

If Jake had expected his mother to be impressed by that, he'd have been sorely disappointed. Did she want him sleeping around, cheating on his girlfriend?

Onscreen, the sloppy blowjob had ended and the woman was now mounting the guy cowgirl. It didn't seem to take any effort for her to fit the entire length of his dick inside her pussy. The man wasn't as absurdly huge as some of the other guys that had already appeared in the film, but he was far from small. About as big as Jake. Yet Katie always had trouble fitting him in at first. He couldn't imagine her sliding right down his pole the way the redheaded pornstar just had.

"Is he supposed to be big?" Jake's mother asked.

That drew a gasp from Jake, and Jake's gasp drew laughter from Lem.

"What?" his mother asked.

"How's she supposed to know, man?" his friend asked, smacking his arm. "Hasn't seen any but your father's in decades."

"Well, that's not quite true," Jake's mother said.

Oh, god. His cock ached so hard, it felt like it might snap in two.

"I'm no size queen," she went on, "but if I was going to go black, I think I'd be expecting a bit more than that, you know?"

"That's just a my-" Jake began.

"And how does a guy get to be a pornstar with a gut like that?" his mother continued. "Is that really the best they could do?"

"Can't blame you there," Lem said, ever so helpfully.

"You don't let the girls down, do you, Lem?" she asked.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Jake said, standing up. "I shouldn't be watching porn in your house. I'm duly chastised. Can I go to my room now?"

His mother stared at him in disbelief. "What are you talking about, sweetie? We're just a bunch of adults, having some fun, right? No harm in that."

"You're flirting with my friend," he said.

Was that righteous indignation, or just bald jealousy?

He knew the answer to that question. And he was pretty sure his mother did as well. But he still felt the need to put on the show, if only for Lem's sake. The truth was too weird.

"Am I?" she asked. Turning to Lem, she said, "Would you like to make my son watch his mom go black?" Before Lem, who had finally lost his composure, could answer, she turned back to Jake. "Now, see, if I were to say that, I'd be flirting with him."

"But you didn't?" Jake asked, sarcasm dripping from his mouth. Did she really expect him to believe that she'd only said it to make a point?

"If I wanted Lem to fuck me, Jake, you'd both know it," his mother said, a hint of frustration creeping into her voice. "Older women don't fuck around like girls your age do. We understand that life is too short."

Jake pressed his palms against his eyes. "Fine. I take it back. You weren't flirting. This is all so very harmless. Just like watching violent and degrading porn casually with my friends, as if it were just another movie. Point taken, Mom."

"You keep saying that," his mother replied, a bit impatiently. "Why are you so sure that I'm trying to discipline you? Can't I be interested in hanging out with you without it meaning either that you're in trouble or that I want to get in your friend's pants?"

Actually, Jake was pretty sure that it really couldn't mean that. Not since she'd caught them watching what she'd caught them watching.

Still, he said, "I'm sorry. If you'd like to take a seat, feel free."

A hint of amusement twinkled in his mother's eye and one corner of her mouth stretched up, forming the beginnings of a grin. "So. Tell me, dear, am I supposed to think it a complete coincidence that you're watching a redheaded mother fuck her son's black friend while he plays the voyeur?"

Oh, fuck.

She totally knew.

There was nothing voyeuristic about watching two people have sex when they knew you were there, when the whole point was to humiliate the one who was watching. What the white kid in the porn was doing didn't match anyone's definition of voyeurism. But she'd chosen that word for a reason.

Lem stared at Jake, looking a little freaked out now. Probably a little confused too. He couldn't possibly have picked up on his mother's subtext.

But there was no missing the bulge in his shorts. Unnerved and disoriented though he might be, he liked what was happening.

It sort of looked like he was silently asking Jake to make it stop. But it was just as likely that he was hoping his friend would give his permission for things to go forward.

Jake struggled to find a semi-plausible response. One other than the truth, of course.

Nothing came to mind.

His mother had him dead to rights. And the two of them knew something Lem did not. They knew that he'd already watched his mother with another man once that day, and that he'd liked it. And she was glad that he had.

Jake hadn't been sure about that before, but he finally looked past his own anxieties to see how rapidly she was breathing, the way her nostrils flaring, and that her pupils were dilated and her nipples fully erect.

He was attracted to his mother. Sexually. And she was getting all hot and bothered by that. So much so that she was going to ask Lem to help her take care of her little problem.

That should have bothered Jake. It should not, not, not, have him leaking pre-cum.

Perhaps noticing the vibe that Jake and his mother were giving off, Lem finally took notice of the woman standing before him. Really took notice of her. And to judge by the look on his face, he liked what he saw.

Jake certainly couldn't blame him.

The circumstances alone probably would have had both of them plenty turned on, even if his mother wasn't all that hot. The mere fact that she was his mother, that there were few things in this world that were more forbidden than mother-son incest, had his heart racing. And how could Lem not be excited by the prospect of his friend's mother wanting to seduce him? That she was smoking hot, and she was, amounted to no more than the cherry on top.

Strangely enough, that was easier for Jake to appreciate now than it had been earlier in the day, when he'd seen so much more of her.

Then, he'd been peaking around the edge of a wall, from an awkward angle, afraid of being seen. Now, he was staring openly at his mother. Yes, there was a couch between them, and she was wearing one of his father's dress shirts, which was doing as good a job hiding her huge breasts as any garment could. But even so, Jake felt as if he was bathing in the light of his mother's beauty for the first time.

Her skin was as fair as porcelain, her lips full and red, her lashes long, her natural brows dark and full, and her eyes bright green. Her nose was slender, her chin pointy, and her face shaped like a heart. Yes, there were laugh lines and crows feet marring her visage, and her skin had a hint of the gaunt yet also droopy look that comes with age. Her gorgeous red-brown hair, lightly curled and so shiny it could almost be said to glow, did have a few grays mixed in. But his mother was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Hands down.

He could only imagine what she'd look like when his father had married her.

No, fuck that. He actually didn't think that a younger her would appeal to him nearly as much. She'd have matched conventional standards of beauty more then, but so what? He didn't want a beautiful little girl with a tight, flat ass and perky little tits. He wanted a woman, with heavy breasts and real hips.

"Guys?" Lem asked, breaking the spell.

Jake licked his dry lips. "Turn the movie off."

"You sure?" Lem asked Jake's mother, ignoring his friend.

She nodded, without taking her eyes off her son. "Jake, honey, do me a favor."

"Sure," he said, breathlessly.

"In my room, in the bottom drawer of my dresser, there's a bottle of lube."

He almost passed out.

But he was letting his libido run away with him. She was going to tell him to go fetch it, bring it back, then give her and Lem some privacy. There was no question that his mother was going to get fucked for a second time that day, but that didn't mean he was going to get to watch for a second time. The crazy train had to come to a stop sooner or later.

"Grab yourself a drink on the way back," she added.

"A drink?"

"One of your father's beers," his mother continued. "Or some of my tequila, if that's more your thing. Whatever you prefer. But get yourself something, because this might be harder for you to watch than you think."

"Yeah, it will," Lem said, grinning ear to ear.

Jake stared at him coolly.

"Fuck you, man. Don't tell me you'd refuse, if you were in my shoes."

Truthfully, he wasn't sure he would in his own shoes, in the insanely unlikely event that his mother would be depraved enough to go there. That wasn't going to happen, of course, but the mere fact that he knew what his answer would be if it did told him that he really couldn't begrudge his friend wanting to seize the opportunity of a lifetime.

Without another word, Jake went and did as his mother bid.

Not long ago, the other objects she kept in the bottom drawer of her dresser would have hit him like a right hook. Knowing that she had any sex toys would have been a surprise, nevermind the exotic assortment thereof, or the intimidating size of some of them. Now, though, he hardly even stopped to dwell on it. After everything else that had happened, was about to happen, her collection seemed rather tame.

He did note, though, that her collection was rather complete. There were huge dongs, anal beads, butt plugs, and much else besides.

He was too numb to tell whether the thought of his mother being into anal play excited or repulsed him. Perhaps a bit of both. He'd thought her young lover had fucked her ass earlier that afternoon, but it had been hard to tell from his vantage point. Whether he had or not, though, the toys in his mother's dresser made it clear that she was no stranger to that more exotic branch of lovemaking.

By the time he got back to the den, a bottle of lube in one hand and tequila in the other, the fun had already started. He'd thought maybe they'd wait for him, but the look in his mother's eyes should have disabused him of that notion.

With most of his length disappearing inside his mother's mouth over and over again, it was hard to tell for sure, but Jake thought that Lem was no bigger than he was. Clearly, he hadn't been shortchanged in that department. But neither did he rival the biggest of the guys they'd just seen in the surprisingly apt skin flick they'd watched.

Or the biggest of his mother's toys, for that matter.

Jake took a deep breath as he quietly set the lube on the floor beside his mother. Then he sat down on the couch, leaned back, and poured himself a generous helping of tequila.

His mother didn't bother with any of the stupid flourishes found in each and every scene of modern porn. Didn't smack his cock against her cheeks, didn't spit on him, didn't force herself to gag, and didn't pop her cheek out with the tip of his dick. She just wrapped her lips around him and worked him like a pro. Back and forth, back and forth, then pausing to, presumably, showcase her tongue work. Occasionally, she'd take his full length all the way in, until her nose was buried in his velcro bush, if only to prove that she could.

It was a wonder his friend hadn't exploded already. Jake probably would have. From the looks of it, his mother really knew what she was doing.

His cock twitched in jealousy.

As he'd known that it would, the contrast of his friend's beautiful dark skin against his mother's breathtakingly fair complexion bordered on hypnotic. Lem looked even darker, and his mother that much fairer, in contrast with one other.

The tequila slowly disappeared from Jake's glass as he watched the shockingly depraved act. His mother's hand was starting to substitute for her mouth more and more often, but she always swallowed Lem's dark stick back up. If either her jaw or his balls were getting ready to give out, neither let it show. It seemed like the fellatio festival might go on forever.

After working his way through the better part of another glass of tequila, the effects of which he was already starting to feel, Jake went to his knees behind his mother. He reached around her neck and, starting from the top, began to unbutton his mother's, er, his father's shirt. Whosever it was, the thing was coming off.

His mother let him get as far as the third button before she swatted his hand away.

"If I need a hand with anything, I'll let you know," she said.

Jake cleared his throat. For a second, he considered ignoring her. When Katie tried to get him to stop undressing her, it was almost always just for show. A test of his resolve. A symbolic gesture to preserve her dignity. Something along those lines. It was only when she continued to resist after he kept trying that he'd learn that she really wasn't in the mood. Perhaps it was the same with his mother.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers
123456...8