For The Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

Jake laughed. "A guy could do worse than having you two take turns sucking him off."

"Did you know we were here strictly for his pleasure?" Mel asked Evie.

"News to me," her daughter replied.

"Think maybe it's time for him to get to work," Mel continued.

"Me first," her daughter said.

"I'm right here, guys," Jake said. "No need to talk about me in the third person."

As if he hadn't even said anything, Evie flopped down on her back and spread her legs. Mel stared in fascination at her daughter's cunt. At first, she thought the girl was shaved bald. But then she noticed the thin landing strip of dark, curly hair. That struck Mel as odd, yet appealing. Herself, she kept things neatly trimmed, especially around her labia, but there was a respectable auburn bush on her mons. And her pussy was modest, her labia slim and tight. Like a baby pink slit in her white flesh more than a full vulva. Mel's lips were prominent, fluffy, and dark. When she'd been younger, she'd felt self-conscious about that. But Bill had always told her how much he loved her little lady, and their son certainly took after his father in that respect. That was good enough for her.

"You're up, bucko," Mel told her son, without taking her eyes off her daughter.

Evie petted her kitten slowly, almost lazily. "Let's see what all the hype is about."

As Jake got into position, kneeling before his sister, Mel laid down flat on her back beside the two of them, close to the top of the bed. Her feet faced the opposite direction of Evie's. That way, she could fellate her son while he went down on his sister. Lest she prevent him from giving Evie his best though, she went very easy on him. Just delivered enough stimulation to get him hard again and keep him aroused.

"Oh my," Evie said. "That's amazing. I'll never be the same woman again."

"I haven't even started yet," Jake protested.

"Relax, buddy," his sister said. "Just fuckin' with ya."

A few minutes later though, Mel's little girl was moaning many of the same things, sans sarcasm. If Mel hadn't experienced the indescribable wonder of receiving oral sex from Jake herself, she'd almost have thought the girl was faking it.

She slipped back out from under her son and sat up to watch Evie enjoy herself.

"Fuck, Jake," she moaned, bucking her hips gently and raking her nails through her brother's scalp. "You really weren't kidding."

"Isn't he amazing?" Mel asked.

Her daughter groaned throatily as she looked down at Mel. Her dark eyes were wide as saucers. "Good god, woman. You've created a monster."

Mel ran a hand lightly down her son's strong, smooth back. The taut ropes of muscle felt amazing. "I don't just think he's perfect," she said. "He is perfect."

"Not even sure I can argue," Evie panted between heavy breaths.

Soon enough, the girl lost all ability to speak. Her climax built up slowly, and she appeared to be in a state of crippling ecstasy for several minutes. Her eyelids fluttered and strained sounds escaped her throat periodically. Her hips twitched frantically. Then something broke and she started screaming and thrashing about violently for nearly a minute before collapsing flat on her back, sucking air.

Climbing up to his knees, Jake looked down at his sister's quivering form. It looked like her bones had liquefied, rendering her into a human jellyfish.

"Whaddaya know. It is possible to shut her up," he quipped.

Mel slapped his arm with the back of her hand, playfully, little more than her nails connecting. When he looked at her, she smiled back at him.

"I'm taking you back to school with me," Evie said, after she started to recover. "I don't care if I have to put you in a cage. Talent like that isn't to be wasted on trust-fund babies."

Jake laughed awkwardly. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Was certainly meant as one," Evie said, swiping a lock of sweat-dampened hair out of her face with her pinkie. "Where the hell did you learn how to do that?"

Jake shrugged. "I do my homework."

His sister snorted as she propped herself up with her elbows. "I know you do," she said. "But you're not really saying you learned that from a book?"

"A few of them, actually," he said. "And a couple videos."

"God bless the printing press then," Evie said.

Mel giggled. Then she pressed herself against her son's back. One hand rested on a strong shoulder. The other found its way between his legs to fondle his Burmese python. "Maybe you should remind your mother of all the things you've learned doing your homework."

Eagerly, he did so.

There was nothing in the world like it. Her son knew her body better than she did. He was teaching her to control her G-spot. To push the head of it outside her body, to relax or contract it at will. His fingers were delicate when they needed to be, and persistent when she wanted that. His tongue was a warm blanket covering her vulva, then it was a stiff little nubbin, assaulting her clit at inhuman speeds. He licked and kissed and caressed every part of her sex. He nibbled on her outer labia and shoved his tongue deep inside her. He dragged the underside of its tip along her inner labia and finger-fucked her.

Sometimes, her son seemed to be on a quest to prove to himself that he could satisfy her. That was fun, in a way, but she didn't like the pressure it put on her. Like she'd disappoint him if she didn't cum as quickly as possible. Other times, though, he really seemed to enjoy himself, and that allowed her to do the same. He'd tease her, bringing her to the brink and then walking her back, leaving her guessing as to when he'd finally allow her the sweet release she craved so desperately.

This was one of those times.

Mel lost all track of time. She couldn't have said if he'd been done there five minutes or an hour. All she knew was that her son guided her through one of the most mind-blowing orgasms she'd ever experienced. The only time she'd ever felt anything like it had been two days before, when her son had first shared his impressive talent with her.

Only after it was over did she even remember that her daughter was there too. The girl had gone quiet, playing with herself while she watched her brother pleasure their mother.

"Wow," she said. "That was hot."

While Mel came down from her high, her two beautiful children climbed together, limbs intertwined, anxiously fumbling with each other's bodies. Evie's translucent dress got tossed to the floor and the two rolled over and over, apparently unable to determine who would go on top. The sight of it gave Mel flashbacks to when they'd wrestled as children, before Jake had grown much larger than his older sister.

Even after she got her breathing back under control, she laid back and watched her children play together. The sight of her son's fat cock disappearing into her daughter's tight little snatch was painfully arousing. After a while, it got to be more than Mel could bare. She slipped out of bed, went over to her oak dresser, and got some supplies.

Watching Evie's perfect little round butt cheeks bounce up and down, rippling gently as the muscle underneath contracted and expanded, nearly hypnotized Mel. She could only imagine how much more jiggling there would be if that were her riding Jake's pole. Her daughter had almost no fat on her, and nary a hint of cellulite. Proud as Mel was of her womanly curves, she wouldn't have minded looking just a little bit more like her daughter.

She gave one of the little globes a firm smack. Evie let out a nice whimper in response.

"Eve, sweetie," Mel said, "have you ever had both of your holes filled at once?"

"Harder, harder, harder," she was chanting, her eyes locked on Jake's.

Mel asked her again.

"Maybe," she said.

"Oh, fuck," Jake panted. "My two lovely whores. Is there nothing you won't do?"

His words felt like a slap across Mel's face. She'd never been called a whore by her son before. But, to her surprise, she found she rather liked it.

Taking her daughter's answer as consent, she lubed up her thumb and started working Evie's sphincter loose. Ever the mindful one, Jake helped her out by grabbing hold of his sister's hips and keeping her from bouncing up and down.

It took some time to get her daughter to relax, but in the end, Evie took the butt plug all the way in. Soon after, she screamed her way through another monster orgasm.

For the grand finale, Evie and Mel sixty-nined while Jake crouched above his mother and gently fucked her ass. They didn't stop to all three of them had cum.

Afterwards, Jake volunteered to make dinner. He washed up quickly in the bathroom then left the two women lying in a tangled, sweaty heap.

Eventually, they gathered up enough energy to drag themselves into the shower. While caressing each other's bodies, they talked about what they'd just done.

"I still can't believe you crossed that line," Evie said, yet again.

"Hey! Now you have too, missie."

Her daughter shrugged. "Yeah, but it's always easier to follow in another's footsteps than to cross a line yourself."

Mel pinched one of her daughter's puffy nipples by way of response. Evie howled, but the sound quickly turned to laughter. She slapped playfully at her mother's arms before pinning her against the wall and kissing her deeply for several glorious minutes.

"Be a dear and wash my hair," Mel said when they finally came up for air.

Without a word of protest, Evie did as she'd bid her. If anything could have been more uncharacteristic, Mel couldn't think of it.

"Is it weird that I feel dirty and guilty and ashamed and really, really satisfied?" Evie asked as she lathered up Mel's hair.

"That sums it up pretty perfectly, I'd say."

"This goes without saying, but we can't tell your father," Mel said.

"What do you mean?" Evie asked. "You can seduce Jake, but Dad can't sleep with me?"

Mel started to protest that she hadn't seduced Jake, that it had been the other way around. But, of course, she'd known from the start that she wasn't going to deny him if he tried something with her. And she'd done everything she could to ensure that he would.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander," her daughter chided her.

"You're right," Mel conceded.

#

It was nearly ten o'clock when the door finally opened.

"Hi Daddy," Evie said, turning off the TV.

She slipped off the couch and stood up straight, so that he could get a good look at her. In her argyle socks, pleated mini skirt, tight white blouse and gray cardigan, she looked like a school girl. Only the uniform she'd worn to St. Peter's before getting kicked out weren't nearly as naughty. Her skirts had probably contained three or four times as much fabric, and her cardigans reached her waist, rather than stopping just below her breasts.

"Hey, sweethear-" he began. His jaw hit the floor when he saw what she was wearing.

"Wow wee," Steve said over his shoulder.

Her father gave his friend an elbow in the ribs.

There was yet another guy, just behind Steve. His eyes went wide as he got a look at his friend's daughter, but he didn't so much as speak a word.

Evie felt flushed as blood rushed to her cheeks. This was so embarrassing! She'd had no idea that her father would be bringing friends home with him. And here she was, waiting up for her father, wearing the kind of outfit ordinarily reserved for Halloween.

"I was...I was just dropping by to get my checkbook," her father said.

His checkbook? What did he need that for, at this time of night?

"I could go for a drink," Steve announced, stepping into the house. He gave Evie another glance before looking away. "How 'bout you, Chris?"

The third guy, who looked to be a good decade younger than the other two, swallowed the lump in his throat before answering. "Sure."

"Bill?" Steve said.

"What?" her father asked, staring pointedly at the floor. "Oh, yeah, sure. Come on in."

None of the men were staring at her, but that somehow only made Evie feel more awkward. Especially since both her father and Chris were making a point of not doing so. Only Steve was acting natural and relaxed, as though there were nothing remarkable about coming home to find your daughter dressed for a softcore porn shoot.

That her father's friend immediately knew how to act didn't surprise Evie in the least. She probably ought to consider him pervy and gross. Indeed had thought so, when she was younger. But the older she got, the more time she spent getting hit on by older men, the more she realized that Steve was different.

For some dirty old men, hitting on young girls came naturally. It wasn't even flirting. There was no expectation that it would lead anyway, nor any shame about the fact that they were obviously making her uncomfortable. They remarked on her appearance, casually mentioned what they'd like to do to her, and deliberately read more into her words than was there, simply because they could.

Steve didn't bother hiding the fact that he was attracted to her, but neither did he rub her face in it or get all uncomfortable about it or anything like that. He was a man, she a woman, and there were certain things that were likely to come to mind as a result. But he knew and respected the boundaries. Simple as that. Had he really wanted her, she'd have already spread her legs for him. Evie had no doubt about that.

He wasn't the best looking guy she'd ever met. Not just because of his age either. Her father was no younger, and he was a definite fox. But neither was Steve hard on the eyes. And the way he carried himself, you just knew that he could have any woman he wanted.

All of a sudden, the fantasies she'd had in high school were coming back to her. Damn, but she'd wanted to be the kind of girl her father's friend would break the rules for. Wanted him to want her so badly that he'd risk his friendship with her father. To see something in her that he hadn't found in any of his other lovers, of which there'd no doubt been many. Back before she'd admitted to herself that she had a thing for her father, before she'd realized that her attraction to older men was an outgrowth of her Electra complex, she'd thought that there could be no greater validation of her sexuality, of her status as a woman, than to be seduced by Steve. He'd hardly entered her thoughts since she'd gone away to school, but just at that moment, they couldn't have been more vivid.

Evie cleared her throat. "I'll get them," she said.

Her father gave her an awkward look, his eyes seeming to fight to remain above her collar. After a fraction of a second that felt like several minutes, he nodded.

Whether their eyes really were glued to her ass, she couldn't have said, but as Evie walked into the kitchen, she sure felt as though they were. Uncomfortable as that made her feel, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

The tiles felt cool beneath her feet, despite the thick fabric of her socks. Strange, considering how warm it had been that day.

As she gathered up four light beers, Evie listened to the hushed conversation taking place in the living room. It was a little hard to tell what they were saying, but overall, they weren't doing a very good job of keeping their voices down.

"...do that often?" Steve asked, sounding amused.

"No," her father said emphatically.

"No one's judging," said an unfamiliar voice that must have belonged to the one named Chris. Then, after a brief pause, he added, "Girls sometimes go a little crazy when their bodies start changing. Kinda get drunk on the power it gives them over men. Only natural."

"Dude, she's not sixteen," Steve said. "Though she looks every bit as good now as she did then, I have to say," he added in a softer voice.

At least, that's what she thought he said.

"Fuck you," her father said, apparently with a slap, to judge by the sound.

Evie slumped her back against the fridge.

It wasn't the greatest display of carnal desire she'd ever witnessed. Nothing like the things she'd once fantasized about her father's friend saying and doing because of her. But it was still enough to get her juices flowing.

"Anyway, she's, what, nineteen now? Twenty?" Steve went on.

"Twenty," her father said in a tone of resignation.

What he didn't say was that she'd be turning twenty-one in just a few months.

Did she really still look like a teenager? Or was it just the outfit that had fooled Chris?

Either way, it felt good to hear them arguing about it. Though she looked forward to turning twenty-one, so that she could stop using fake ID to get into bars, if men still thought she looked like she was in high school, if she didn't look like she was in her twenties until she got to her thirties, that was just fine by her.

Drawing a deep breath, Evie headed back into the living room.

The two guests sat on the couch she'd vacated, while her father rifled through the stacks of paper on the end table, presumably looking for his checkbook. Evie took stock of her father's two friends. Steve looked a little worse than she remembered. He was of medium height with an athletic build. Or what had once been an athletic build. Neither the mass nor the definition she thought she remembered were to be found on the man sitting before her. His brown hair had started to thin a bit, and there was more gray than brown. Still, he remained reasonably fit, and he'd yet to develop an actual bald spot. And he had a handsome face with a strong jaw and beautiful brown eyes.

At first glance, Chris struck her as plain. But now that she got a better look, she decided that he was rather cute. Not hot, exactly. But definitely cute. And the way he blushed at her when he saw her approaching was pretty adorable. His head was buzzed, so she couldn't have said what color his hair was, but the look worked for him. And though he could have afforded to beef up a bit, he looked pretty cut. His calves were just about perfect.

"Here we go," she said, handing two beers to the guys on the couch. Then, turning to her father, she stretched out the other hand. "Dad."

He took the bottle from her, frowning. "Getting to be pretty bad with numbers, taking all those English classes, huh?"

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I see four beers but just three adults," he clarified.

"Oh, please," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, don't be such a killjoy," Steve said to her father. "What do you think happens when she's away at school?"

Evie stared down at her bottle innocently. "I behave myself like a good little girl," she said. "Spend all my time at the library. Besides when I'm at Church."

Her father laughed. "Yeah, right." He held up his bottle, pointing its mouth towards her. "Here's to you, kid. Good to have you home."

"Good to be home," she said, saluting him back.

"Drink to that," Steve added.

"Nice place," Chris said, looking around the living room, drinking in the flat screen TV, the bookshelves, and the fireplace. Everything but Evie.

"Thanks," her father said. He put his beer down, quickly wrote out a check, and handed it to Chris. "Here," he said, "before I forget."

Chris gave him an appreciative nod, folded the check, and stuffed it in his pocket.

Evie wondered what that was all about, but didn't feel it was her place to ask. Before she'd have even had the chance to anyway, Steve asked her, "So, the party was lame, huh?"

"What?" she asked.

Then it hit her. He'd assumed that there'd been a reason for her to be in that get up. And the only reason he'd seen for her to be home so early was that the party had sucked.

"No," she said, "hasn't started yet."

"Ah, to be young again," he said, chuckling to himself. "Partying all night, sleeping all day. Not a care in the world."

Evie fretted at her lower lip. "Something like that."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers
1...345678