For The Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's everyone else?" her father asked.

"In bed," she said, though she left out the "with each other" part.

Her father simply nodded. As though it were perfectly ordinary for Jake or their mother to be asleep by ten.

"Where are you headed tonight?" Steve asked. "House party? Or into the city?"

"House party," Evie said. "Won't be many people there."

Steve gave her a nod. "Someone special's gonna be there, though, huh?"

Evie blushed.

"Enough," her father said. "Let's finish these beers and get out of her hair."

"It's fine," she insisted. "I mean, if you've got somewhere to be, don't let me hold you up. But don't rush out on my part."

Chris finally braved a look at her. His gray eyes traveled up and down her body. No expression formed on his face, but she knew that he liked what he saw.

"Ain't got nowhere to be," Steve said.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna put some music on." Without waiting for a response, Evie went over to the TV, dropped to her haunches, opened the glass doors of the entertainment center, and popped a CD in. She stood back up carefully, trying not to give the guys too much to look at, much as she liked the idea of them staring at her thong.

"You don't dance in that, do you?" her father asked. "If you so much as wiggle your hips, everyone in the room will get to see the family jewels."

"Dad!"

"Don't be ridiculous," Steve said, coming to her rescue yet again. "I bet your little girl knows how to move." The briefest pause elapsed before he added, "And when she's tearing up the dance floor, she don't need to show any skin to get the boys' attention. They see what she wants them to see and nothing more." He turned to her. "Ain't that right, Eve?"

Her heart almost burst. No one called her Eve except her parents. And even they hardly ever did. The way he tacked that on, so casually, had her swooning.

"Well, long as I don't have to see it, I guess I can tell myself that," her father said.

Evie downed half her beer in one big gulp then set the bottle on the coffee table. Without another word, she started dancing. Hands up in the air, she rolled her hips from side to side.

Her father let out an exasperated sigh. "Honey, what are you doing?"

"Showing you that I don't need to flash my drawers to get my groove on," she said.

"I'll take your word for it," he said.

"Let the girl have some fun, Bill," Steve said.

A few seconds later, Chris, who'd been quietly tending to his beer, stood and shook his empty bottle at the other two guys. Steve nodded but Evie's father shook his head. Both of them were staring at her, completely enraptured. The bald stud disappeared into the kitchen, leaving her alone with the two men she'd fantasized about so many times.

At first, Evie really had meant to keep it nice and tame. To prove to her father that she could get a man's blood flowing without hardly even trying. If she was going to try to seduce her father, she'd figured, she'd have to wait until his friends left.

But the way they were looking at her, as though they'd never seen anything more beautiful in their entire lives, convinced Evie to go ahead and see how much fun she could have now.

By the time Chris returned, there was notable bulges in the other guys' pants. And Evie hadn't even shifted into second gear yet.

In the middle of a particularly undulating move, she stopped, stood up straight, and said, "See? I can command the spotlight without acting like a stripper."

"That's not what you were doing?" her father asked.

Evie glared at him, nostrils flaring. It was one thing to be overprotective. That chafed a little, but it was endearing too. It was quite another to imply that she had no class.

Granted, Evie sometimes did act like quite a whore. She'd fucked her own brother just a little earlier that evening.

But her father didn't know that. And she took pride in knowing that she could be every bit as innocent, or as dirty, as the circumstances required. Here she was, tiptoing up to the line of acceptability, and her father was suggesting that she'd gone and jumped right over it.

"No, Dad, this is acting like a stripper," she said.

Everyone watched in silent fascination as she started dancing again. This time, her movements were deeply sensual and overtly provocative rather than slow, hypnotic, and suggestive. She spun around, popped her ass out, and gave her bare ass cheek a firm slap. The simultaneous release of air from all three men's mouths made her pussy quiver.

"Evie," her father began.

"Shut up, Bill," Steve said.

Evie smiled at him. Her eyes didn't leave his until she'd finished pulling her cardigan off. At that point, she snapped her head to the side and glared at her father, silencing him with a look. As she'd suspected, he looked like he'd been about to say something, but her father tipped back his bottle and drowned whatever response had been on the tip of his tongue.

"I can't believe this is happening," Chris muttered to himself.

She kicked the coffee table out of the way and approached Steve. Standing just an inch or two away from the couch, she continued writhing, her hips flowing like the sea. Ever so slowly, she undid the buttons of her blouse. When she got to the last two, though, she jerked at the blouse violently, popping the remaining buttons right off.

Steve's eyes went wide with wonder, but he recovered quickly. Smiling to himself, he ran a hand softly over her flat stomach. He stopped just as the tips of his fingers approached her lacy bra. His hand fell back to his lap and he jerked his head at Chris, silently commanding her to give his friend a some attention.

Her eyes watched her father as she slid into his friend's lap, her ass pressing up against the erection his jeans did little to hide. Where there should have been anger or shame or disgust, she found only animal lust.

That was all the permission she needed.

Arching her back, Evie pressed her warm mouth against the man's ear. She purred as she bounced her round buttocks against her crotch. Gingerly, he placed one hand on her hip. She took hold of it and guided it up to her breast, helping him to free it from the cup.

Her father gasped, but not Steve. She'd already gotten that reaction from him once, and she suspected it would be the only time that night.

Chris moaned as he played with her pert little breast. Evie undid the front clasp and pulled the garment away, tossing it to the floor.

When Chris started to roll her stiff nipples between his fingers and nibble at her ear, she decided it was time to move on. Her body protested the decision though.

"Your turn," she told her father.

He started to protest, but she pressed a finger over his mouth. They stared into each other's identical brown eyes for a few moments, then, with a faint nod, her father assented.

Evie took his hands in hers, guided them back around her waist to the small of her back, and helped him unzip her skirt. She then shimmied out of it, slowly, delighting in the way her father stared first at her hips then her crotch. The gossamer red fabric barely hid anything from view. Had he noticed her landing strip yet? Or did he think her bald?

She didn't give him time to figure it out. Kicking the skirt away, she turned around and pushed her ass back towards her father.

"Okay, okay," he said with a chuckle. Evie felt a soft smack of his palm against a bare cheek. "Far be it from me to ruin your fun, but you can leave me out of it from now on."

Right. Far be it from him.

The mood had changed, of course. Later, he'd claim that he'd just been trying to figure out how far she would go. But Evie knew better. Her father realized exactly how this would turn out, and he was fully on board with that. Otherwise, he'd have been nervous. Excited too, perhaps, but there'd be at least some sign of anxiety.

She looked over her shoulder, reached back, and mussed her father's hair, the way he had hers so often when she was a child.

"No fucking way," Chris whispered.

Steve's eyes locked onto her and Evie strutted back over to him. Without a moment's hesitation, she jumped up onto the couch, straddling his hips. That got no reaction from him though. He just leaned back and helped stabilize her with hands on her hips. Nimble fingers immediately began toying with the strap of her thong.

"Haven't seen you in a while," she whispered, running her hands through his hair and pressing her forehead to his.

"I'm all grown up now," he said.

Evie smiled. "That's my line."

"No," he said. "Yours is `I want you to fuck me, while Daddy watches."'

"Is it now?"

By way of response, he gave her ass a firm smack, making her whimper.

"I'm not that kind of girl," she said.

"Good. Wasn't sure how best to let you down easy anyway," he replied.

"Mmm hmm," she said, leaning back so far that she'd have fallen out of his lap were it not for the hand gripping the back of his neck like a stripper pole. Her hips pulsed slowly, her pussy rushing towards him then retreating then approaching once more. "You don't want none of this? That what you're saying?"

His eyes didn't leave hers. But the hand that had slapped her ass took hold of it firmly and pulled her tight against him.

That alone nearly got her off. Evie had a love/hate relationship with her ass. Most of the time, she thought it was too big. It looked terribly in jeans or stretch pants. She knew what girls whispered behind her back when she passed them on campus or in the halls. But guys seemed to love it. And when she was on the dance floor, her ass were almost as powerful a weapon as her hips. She had but to shake her booty and any guy would be hers.

Evie leaned down and almost let herself kiss her father's longtime friend, a man who had become a surrogate father to her, if only in her fantasies. At the last second, though, she pulled away. As she started to slip out of his lap, he gave her ass a good squeeze. But then he let his hands fall away, allowing her to retreat. She pressed a hand to his cheek, blew him a kiss, and then moved on down to Chris.

With her ass facing the newcomer and her eyes locked on her father's, Evie dropped her thong to the floor. Then she put on a little show for Chris, performing an expert booty shake. The muscles underpinning her round globes twitched alternately, and she could feel her cheeks bouncing lightly and rapidly. Part of her wished she could see the look on the young man's face, but the one on her father's was priceless.

When he licked his lips, Evie shuddered.

No doubt, Chris was expecting her to climb into his lap after that. Indeed, she'd planned on doing so. But when Steve cocked his head, beckoning her to him, she changed her mind. The cool, confident look on his face brooked no argument.

"Can't get enough of me, eh?" she asked.

"I imagine at some point I might reach my limit," he said. "Not as young as I used to be, after all. And something tells me you're not planning on going easy on me."

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Thought you weren't interested in that," she said as she straddled his hips again.

"I might have lied," he said. Without wasting any time, he slid his hands down her back and over her ass cheeks. Gripping them tight, he spread her wide, and his fingertips then sought out her wet snatch. "Could be that I've never wanted anything so badly."

"Could be?" Evie gasped as his fingers teased her labia.

"For fuck's sake," her father panted.

Hungrily, Evie kissed Steve. Their lips pressed together, slid over another, writhing and squirming. It wasn't long before their tongues joined the dance. He was an incredible kisser. Not as subtle as she liked, maybe, but it felt good to have an accomplished lover show such passion. She imagined that he ached for her so fiercely that he forgot himself, grew desperate, and reverted to the awkward fumbling of a teenager.

Meanwhile, his fingers started to really go to work between her legs. One hand continued to press the attack from behind, but he slid the other one down her front and eased his fingers inside her from the front as well. The rough palm pressed against her stiff clitoris and swollen labia felt almost as good as the nimble fingers probing the depths of her womb.

When Steve found her G-spot, she almost died of an ecstasy overdose. Just a few seconds later, he had her melting, her juices flowing over his hands and her body shaking.

For a moment there, she'd forgotten that they weren't alone. A quick glance to her right found Chris rubbing the front of his pants. Then she looked over at the other couch, where her father sat.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights. The bulge in his pants was gone, seeing as he no longer had any pants on. His fat cock was held tightly in one hand, but he was apparently too stunned to move, so the poor thing received no stimulation from his hand.

From the looks of it, it was around the same size as Jake's glorious piece, as only stood to reason. The thought of having another monster inside her that night kept her breathing from settling back down after the orgasm.

Evie kissed Steve again then once more abandoned his lap.

Chris's chest swelled as he drew a deep breath. He fumbled with his pants.

But, once again, he was denied. Steve grabbed Evie and pulled her back into his lap, this time facing away. She giggled as she fell backwards. A few moments later, Steve's hard cock escaped the confines of his jeans and she was poised to mount it reverse cowgirl.

One of his hands gently caressed her ass. The other smoothed her hair away from her shoulder. "I've wanted to do this for a long, long time," he said.

"Hopefully not too long," she said.

The only response that got was an amused snort.

With that, Evie began her descent.

He wasn't as big as her brother and her father, but he wasn't the smallest guy she'd ever been with either. His smooth helmet parted her lips and the length of him quickly disappeared inside her. There was a lot to be said for being ripped open by a huge beast, but it was nice to have a guy slide right in too.

Steve trailed kisses across her shoulder, up her neck, and over to her ear. As he did, he slowly thrust up into her and fondled her pert breasts.

"God, that feels good," she moaned, reaching down to toy with her clit.

They continued like that for a minute or two. Then Chris, having finally decided that he'd sat on the sidelines long enough, came and stood before her. His cute little dick, shorter than average but nearly half again as thick as the one inside her, thicker still than even her brother's, stared her in the eye. The glistening dollop of pre-cum begged to be licked.

Being a good girl, Evie complied.

Chris let out a long, low moan as she engulfed him. For a moment, Evie feared that he might be one of those guys who couldn't last an entire minute. But though he sounded like he was on the brink of orgasm the entire time, he held out. His strong hands played with hair while she worked. Meanwhile, Steve continued fucking her as best he could.

Just as she was sure that Chris finally was going to cum, she took him out of her mouth and announced that she wanted to change positions. Giving her father a brief look, Evie got down on all fours and instructed Chris to take her from behind while she sucked Steve off.

The fat cock stretched her wide as it slid in. It almost felt like she'd been punched in the gut. Only she didn't remember ever enjoying that. When he abruptly stopped worming his way inside her and she felt his crotch against her vulva, she whimpered in disappointment.

If only he was a bit longer.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," Steve whispered as he ran his hands through her hair.

It was almost perfect. Having one beautiful dick in her mouth and another in her box, knowing that her father was watching it all, and touching himself as he did, was more than Evie could bear. Her insides were on fire. Any moment now, she was going to explode. And it wasn't going to be a brief little thing, here and gone in the time it took to exhale. It was going to be a monster. She was sure of it.

When Chris pulled out and sprayed his hot spunk on her back less than a half dozen strokes later, Evie nearly cried. She'd been so close. He couldn't stop. Not now.

Thankfully, he didn't leave her hanging. Just wiped her back off with something, perhaps his shirt, then slid right back in.

God bless young bucks.

Distinguished older gentlemen had a lot to recommend them. She couldn't wait to get Steve's cock inside her. But he'd said it himself. He wasn't as young as he used to be. There'd be no instant repeat with him. For that, you absolutely had to have a younger guy.

Only, when the pleasure kept coming and coming, she realized it wasn't Chris.

It could only be her father.

Evie's head spun. She'd hoped that he might join in, but had figured that he probably wouldn't. Had he proven too squeamish to take his own daughter in front of his friends, that wouldn't have been such a big deal. She'd just seduce him afterwards. But she was glad he hadn't waited. How many times had she fingered herself while picturing something like this? Her father's hard cock deep inside her and Steve's in her mouth. If she lived a thousand years, she'd still never again experience anything quite like the rush of suddenly realizing, to her surprise, that she was living out one of her deepest fantasies.

"There you go," Steve said. "Knew you couldn't pass this up."

"She's...she's your daughter," Chris panted.

"Step," her father said.

That was a lie, of course. But if helped the poor guy make sense of what was happening, that was fine by her.

"Still," Chris said.

"Funny that you should grow a conscience after fucking my daughter in front of my face," her father replied. "While she had another man in her mouth."

"I...yeah, okay," Chris said.

If she hadn't had a cock in her mouth, Evie might have laughed. It was clear that the guy didn't think his sins nearly as bad as those of her father. But his quick retreat was just too funny. He was so awed by the carnal display, by the utter depravity she inspired in these two successful businessmen, that he couldn't bring himself to argue.

Soon enough, Evie experienced the monster orgasm that she'd felt brewing. It made her insides spasm wildly and her muscles contract and her head spin. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy radiated out from between her legs, making her whole body tingle.

All the pain in the world melted away. Her every anxiety and insecurity ceased to plague her, if only for a short while. The entirety of her existence was bliss. She felt safe and warm and beautiful and loved. As happy as could be.

The constrictions of her womb proved to be more than her father could bear, and just as her own climax was settling down, her father burst, filling her with his warm seed.

Evie pictured her father's sperm swimming inside her, the same little guys that had created her and her brother wiggling their way up through her cervix. Could there be anything more foul, more depraved, more wrong, than having her father cum inside her?

"Still here," Steve whispered.

When had he left her mouth? She didn't even remember. But she was sucking air so hard, trying to recover from an intense climax no one but her Daddy could have given her, that Evie couldn't possibly finish him off.

"That's okay," he said. "I want to cum inside that tight snatch of yours anyway."

Evie laughed. "I'm afraid it's a bit messy at the moment."

"That's okay," he said.

A tingle ran down her spine.

"Good god," Chris said. He covered his face with one hand, but she caught him peeking between loose fingers. "You can't be serious."

"Hold on," her father said. Then he headed into the kitchen.

1...345678