For the Honour of Clan Tavish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McKenna
McKenna
230 Followers

In that moment Aengus was more aroused than he'd ever been in his life. To know that he could bring about such a reaction in a woman who'd fought him for so many weeks humbled him. It bound her to him in ways he couldn't explain; he knew only that he wanted to bring this woman pleasure and release with no expectations other than she share her body with him, as a woman, as he would share his body with her, as a man.

With his eyes locked on hers, he licked one last time up her moist cleft, punctuating it with a long, hard suckle at the end. Alannah cried out while grinding her mound into his face as she fell, unheeded, into the waiting arms of release. Aengus watched her climax and felt a thrill of masculine power that he could bring her there. The urge to bury himself in her body came quickly and powerfully. He wanted to flip her over on her stomach and drive his cock into her pussy. He wanted to fuck her with all the finesse and grace of a stallion at stud. He wanted to pour his seed into her while biting her neck and tugging her long hair, inviting her to join him in orgasm as their bodies became one. But he didn't ...he knew to do so would be to lose what he'd just built up between them. He did not want the mask of hatred and stoicism to mar her lovely features.

Instead he licked her pussy one last, tender time and moved up her body to suckle once again at her generous breasts. Meanwhile, he tucked his plaid more firmly under her buttocks, raising her pelvis up off the floor for easier access. Then he leaned back on his knees and flexed his cock so it lay precisely poised before her glistening pussy. Grabbing her thighs in each of his hands, he drew a breath and waited.

"Watch, Alannah," he bid her, carefully gauging her reaction. He watched as her eyes darkened to twin pools of verdant green as they slid to the point between their bodies where his cock lay unmoving, held between the lips of her pussy. He bid her watch to keep her in the moment, to delay her retreat behind the façade he'd come to hate. He watched, satisfied, as her tongue darted out to lick her lips and her pelvis arched ever so slightly in invitation. She was ready.

Aengus slid his hands from her thighs to her hips and squared his cock before her opening. Then, with one quick, powerful thrust he buried himself to the hilt in her snug little sheath. A deep, throaty moan escaped his throat as he felt her pussy clench around him tightly, but welcomingly. He paused a moment only to catch the expression of rapture on her face. In that moment, he felt redeemed; she was open to him, accepting not only of his cock nestled within her womb but of the man who possessed it. It was written on her guileless face for him to see, and he exulted in the feeling that finally, at last, they were meeting on neutral ground.

Alannah did not want to question her capitulation. She did not want to feel anything other than this man buried inside of her, kissing her. She succumbed to his powerful thrusts and welcomed the feeling within he generated by the dark, unyielding look in his deep, brown eyes.

With that knowledge burning through his body and erupting into heat at his loins, Aengus withdrew his cock only to pump it into her again, and again. He cried out in pleasure as Alannah's small hands reached up of their own accord to graze his chest and grasp his arms as the fuck grew more intense. Finally, past the point of no return, Aengus emptied himself within her with a fierce, primal growl. His orgasm was so powerful he nearly missed the telling tension in her pussy as Alannah, too, found release. He quickly captured her answering moan with his lips.

Spent, Aengus collapsed on top of Alannah, his cock still buried within her. He listened to her breathing as she fought to regain control —control he felt he'd lost in this moment of incredible passion. He had no answers to the question of right and wrong, only the feeling of belonging he felt while mated with this wee woman he'd abducted. He refused to ponder the ramifications of what he was feeling and lost himself, instead, to the feeling of her hands gliding possessively over his back.

Long minutes later a draft slid under the door and over their heated bodies; it reminded Aengus that they still lay upon the cold, damp floor. Rousing himself from the captivating scent and feel of her body beneath him, he gently extricated his cock from her silken sheathe and got to his knees. She watched him with fathomless eyes lit by the dim light of the fire as he scooped her up in his arms and stood, then carried her towards the bed.

He laid her with exquisite care upon the bed and pulled the coverings reluctantly up over her body. He fought the urge to nestle in beside her and hold her within his arms. He felt certain were he to do so he would be inexplicably lost in the comfort of her body; it was a risk he could not take.

Stepping from the bed he turned and walked towards the door, stopping only to pick up his plaid from the floor on the way. Alannah watched as he folded and tucked the woolen material securely around his handsome warrior's frame while she fought the piquant sense of loss at his departure.

At the door Aengus turned and looked one last time at the wee woman lying in his bed. Aengus the man wanted to stay; Aengus the MacTavish knew clan honor could not be denied. He opened the door and exited the room while his gut clenched in bittersweet agony. In that moment Aengus wondered if he would ever again feel the peace he felt while holding Alannah in his embrace, for he knew there would be no comfort in the cold stones of MacTavish castle this night.

McKenna
McKenna
230 Followers
12