For the Ladies

Story Info
What you want him to do for you.
820 words
4.06
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is from a man's POV to a woman (you, the reader). Ladies, feel free to imagine any guy you want.

*

Imagine walking into a bedroom, dim lighting; the only furniture is a king sized bed with a canopy with white sheets and a sheer white curtain on the canopy, a small table near the bed with an iPod playing soft slow music and a bottle of massage oil, and shelves along the walls at different heights with white candles on them and some candles along the floor. Also, there are rose petals all over the floor and bed. I walk you into the room, holding your hand. I take off your clothes slowly and sensually.

I guide you onto the bed and have you lay on your stomach. I take the massage oil in my hands and begin to massage your back. Then I go to your arms and back to your back, down to your butt, making sure every inch of you is massaged, down to your thighs and down your legs and feet. After 30 minutes of massaging your body I turn you over to start the process again. I start on your shoulders and go to your arms. Then I massage your breasts; taking time with your nipples, massaging them in circles with my thumb. I go down your stomach and your hips. Then I reach the spot between your legs. I massage your lips and you moan. I find your clit and rub it in a circular motion. With my other hand I insert my middle finger inside you and find that spongy spot that sends you into pure bliss. I methodically rub your clit and G-spot at the same time, keeping the rhythm with your breathing. As we get faster and faster you get closer to climaxing. You grip the sheets, arch your back, throw your head back, and moan my name. Gasping and sighing with pleasure. As your orgasm dwindles down, I massage your thighs, legs, and feet.

I then pick you up in my arms and take you to another room, a bathroom with a large steam shower. I set you down to stand as I turn on the water. When the water is the perfect temperature I open the shower door and you step in, I take off my clothes and join you. I take the body wash and lather it in my palms and begin to wash away the massage oil from your soaking body. Once clean and aroused once more, I turn off the water and wrap you in a towel.

I pick you up again and carry you back to the beautiful bedroom. I lay you down and get on top of you, hovering over you. I begin to kiss you passionately then kiss your cheek, jaw line, down your neck, to your collar bone. I kiss your breasts and lick them. I kiss your shoulders and down your arms. I kiss your hands and lay a kiss on each finger. I go over to your stomach and leave kisses all over it. I get between your legs and leave one very light kiss on your clit. You purr with enjoyment. I kiss your inner thighs and down your legs. I kiss your feet then go back up your legs. I kiss all over your sex and lick you. You purr again. I make circles with my tongue on your clit and you run your fingers through my hair. I then insert two fingers inside your wet, awaiting sex. You gasp and I lick you faster. Moving my two fingers in and out of you, rubbing your G-spot every time I go in. After doing this for a good 10 minutes I pull my fingers out and get up on top of you again.

I kiss you and rub my now rock hard cock on your clit. You dig your nails lightly in my back and kiss my neck. As I slowly enter you, you dig your nails harder in my back and moan out my name. I thrust in and out of you slowly, kissing your neck while I listen to your moans. As we get faster we both get louder and closer to cumming. I am now pounding you and deep and fast as I can go. I feel your muscle contract around me and watch as you cum; again, your back arches, your head throws back, but this time you dig your nails deeper in my back and your breasts push against my chest. This sends me off the edge and I pump into you harder than ever as we both cum. As our orgasms slow to a stop, I pull out of you and lay next to you. I pull you to me and hold you in my arms and kiss you all over your face as you fall asleep smiling.