For the Ladies: Amateur Night

Story Info
You become a bit of a showoff .
2k words
4.28
34.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is a present-tense, second-person account of a fantasy, meaning it's about me (a boy) and you (a girl) and our little adventure as it unfolds. If you enjoy, have a look at my profile and leave feedback or drop me a note ... have fun!

*

"I don't know," I say warily as you grip my wrist and lead me toward the door of the club. "You know what kind of place this is?"

"Yes, I know perfectly well," you giggle, your words a little slurred.

"You really want to take me to a strip joint?"

"Sure, why not? You know I get horny when I drink!"

"I know," I say, glad I've taken it easy on the alcohol so far tonight. "That's why I was hoping to get you home in bed." I grin and give your ass a little pinch.

"In time, stud. Just you wait." You smile wickedly and throw open the door to the club.

It's sparsely populated on a Wednesday night, and you surprise me again my leading me to a table right at the edge of the little stage. I look up and around...there are a few guys and a couple of girlfriends too....I wonder about that...until I see the banner above the stage proclaiming "Amateur Night."

We settle in at a table inches from the stage, and I order us drinks. Before we can talk much the lights dim and an unseen voice announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Amateur Night! We'll begin with the sexy stylings of Amanda!"

The lights come up on the stage to reveal a redhead with short, straight hair wearing a crop top buttoned in the front and short jean shorts. Music blares but no one seems to notice as she struts to the front of the stage. She grins excitedly at a man I can only assume is her boyfriend; he obviously enjoys the show.

Her breathing is quick, a little nervous, as she poses with one knee bent and begins to unbutton her top. She undoes the last button and holds the shirt closed tightly, grinning mischievously, then wiggles her hips and finally opens it. Her breasts are round and firm, and I try to remain nonchalant as my mouth begins to water looking at her pink nipples. The other men whoop and holler and she seems to enjoy that. She turns to face her back to the audience and pulls the shirt open, letting it fall to the ground. She then shakes her hips and unbuttons her shorts, pushing them down with each swivel of her lovely ass. Her underwear don't cover much of her ass, and as she turns to face us we see that they don't cover much of her pussy either, and that she's neatly trimmed. She spends the next few minutes dancing and wiggling her tits to the amusement of the men, squatting on all fours hovering her ass right in front of us. You laugh out loud and I grin.

She gets a thunderous round of applause as she scurries off the stage, giggling and waving. You lean across the table and whisper, "She didn't show much, did she?"

I try to answer but the announcer cuts me off. "What a way to start!" he shouts. "And now how about a big welcome for Denise!"

Denise is a long-haired brunette with curvy hips packed into a tight skirt and luscious tits almost exploding from a tight sweater. She piles her hair on top of her head as she shakes back and forth, and keeps the crowd fully entertained before even removing and clothing. Finally she does pull her sweater over her head and tosses it to her husband, who blows her a kiss. She then turns away from us and pokes her ass out a little, lifting the skirt to reveal nothing but ass underneath. The crowd hollers its delight, and you join in. "Now we're talking," you say as I look at you, amazed.

Her bra falls away next, and with her back still to us she slowly unzips the skirt at the side and slides it down, keeping her legs straight, ending up naked and fully bent over, touching her toes. Her ass is round and soft, and the men love it. So do I, though I'm not sure if I should let on. You shout encouragement, laughing loudly. She stands and turns to reveal her naked self, tits swaying as she dances and bush almost shaved. Her hands travel up and down her thighs and sides and over her tits, and she gets a standing ovation as her song ends and she leaves the stage.

"Oh Jesus, let's see some action," you mumble. "I'm cold, give me your flannel." I'm too captivated by the next performer - a petite blonde named Ricki - to wonder why you need my shirt in this hot, humid club, so I take it off my shoulders and hand it to you. "Be right back," you whisper and you're gone. I sit back and watch Ricki shake her tight little tits and ass, waiting for you to return from the bathroom or wherever you went to tell you this was a good idea after all.

I join the applause as Ricki leaves the stage. I take a quick glance around the room looking for you as the announcer continues..."And performing for the first time ever, it's a lovely lady named....... "

My heart jumps as I hear your name, and my jaw drops as I see you emerge from behind the curtain, wearing your high heels, my flannel, a wicked smile and nothing else. You strut to the edge of the stage and sway for the men in the audience, who blow kisses at you and yell your name. You turn and walk up and down like a model on the runway, tossing your hair with a hint of mischief, and I have to shift in my chair to keep my growing erection comfortable.

Finally your dark eyes lock with mine, and you can't help but notice my grin. You saunter to the edge of the stage, reach down to put your hands on my shoulders, and sink off the stage and onto my lap. The crowd explodes in cheers as you rock your hips, feeling my hard cock through my jeans. Even with my jeans on I can tell you're not wearing your panties and you're very turned on. Leaning back you unbutton your shirt - my shirt - and let it fall open, gripping your tits and pushing them together in front of my face. I reach up to touch you but you grab my wrist. You wag your finger in an exaggerated "No no" and say "No touching the dancers." You hop back up onto the stage, and the men laugh and yell.

You finish unbuttoning the shirt to reveal your nakedness. You lift the shirt tail up over your ass, and walk enough to give every guy there a good look. Then you stand, one foot flat the other on tip-toe, and slowly, achingly dip your finger between your legs. The crowd loves it, and hollers even louder as you lift that finger up, tip your head back, close your eyes and languidly suck your finger dry.

You do that once more then you come back to me. You sit on the edge of the stage, your ass inches from it, your feet flat on the stage. Your legs are spread wide and I and everyone around has a perfect look at your swollen, wet, pink pussy. You lean back on one hand, and with the other dip the two middle fingers between your lips and slowly begin fucking yourself. The men watch, entranced, occasionally hollering something unintelligible. The music blares and finishes, and as the stereo system falls silent we can all plainly hear your moans and squeals, the shouts of the men, and the squishy noise of your fingers fucking your wet cunt.

You open your eyes and look back at me, your cheeks puffing with each grunting breath. I know you enough to know you're close, and I grip the arms of the chair tightly. The next song starts, and as it does your squeals become higher-pitched, cutting through the noise so everyone knows you're ready to explode. As the orgasm takes you, you throw your head back and the room spins, nameless faces all around watching you writhe in ecstasy.

As it subsides you again lick your fingers clean then slowly stand, grinning like a conquering queen. You simply turn and walk off. It's impossible to top your performance, but they go on and try anyway.

As you emerge back on the floor, once again dressed in your blouse and skirt, my flannel tied around your waist, you ignore the men who grin and whistle and pinch your ass. Your eyes are on me alone, and without a word you grab my wrist and lead me toward the exit. Before we reach the door, though, you turn and slide into a booth in a dark corner. We look at the crowd, and see that they've forgotten us in favor of Sherri, a long-legged brunette.

"That was fucking incredible," I mutter.

"Thank you baby," you say, sliding into the booth on the same bench that I'm on. You kiss my cheek and your hand goes straight for my jeans. You cup my balls and cock and whisper, "Boy you really did like it, didn't you?"

You've unzipped my jeans before I can answer. "I'm so turned on, honey, I need to fuck now," you whisper, desperately. Not one to argue, I take another look at the crowd, my hands fumbling with your skirt. You lift your hips enough for me to hike up your skirt. My hand finds that you never put your panties back on after the show, and you squeeze my thigh and let out a loud moan when my fingers touch your wet lips. I look up, and with the music loud and a naked dancer onstage, no one heard you. Feeling more bold, I plunge two fingers into you. "Oh God!" you gasp, and begin rocking, fucking my fingers. You hand finds the button to my jeans and with my free hand I help you free my aching cock. I stop touching you long enough to wiggle my jeans down over my hips, and resume fingering you as your fingers grip my cock and begin furiously pounding it. The smell of my precum and your honey waft up to us as our hands invoke moans of pleasure.

"God fuck me," you say. "You have to fuck me now." I don't even bother to look up as you scramble to sit on my lap. Your thighs straddle mine, your waist pressed against the table, your hands pushing off the table top back into me. I grip the base of my cock and easily let it glide into you, and you let out a low, guttural moan as it fills you. "Oh yeah that's what I need," you moan as my hard meat fills your aching cunt. With one hand you push back from the table, ramming into me, and the other finds your clit and rubs furiously. You can feel the juice flow as my cock pumps in and out. The table digs into your belly as I push up, grunting loudly.

"I'm...gonna...fuckin...cum..." I grunt between gasps.

"God, god, me too...." you squeal. I push my feet into the floor and lift my hips and explode in you. Your hand on your pussy can feel my hot cum ooze out and you too explode, clenching and spasming, your head flailing and your breathing stopped. My whole body shakes once more and I sink back into the bench, panting. You slide off and sit beside me, catching your breath. After a moment you swallow and grin.

"Now, you wanted me home in bed, right?" You stand and saunter out, and I hastily follow.