For the Love of a Child Ch. 01

Story Info
Only their daughter can keep them together.
922 words
4.36
21.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Alex and Natalie were the perfect couple. They had met when Natalie was in her first year at the university and had fallen in love, hard and fast. They had gotten engaged the Christmas before she graduated and had gotten married the next summer. It was a beautiful wedding with many of her family members in attendance. Alex had a small family and it was like a scene out of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" since his family was quiet and reserved whereas her family was big, loud, and overbearing.

They had gone the traditional route of going to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon. It had been a fun few days and once they got, back home they had gotten into the routine of work, taking care of their new house, and enjoying each other's company.

It seems society assumes that nine months after a couple marries that they should have a child. Well, that didn't happen and Natalie tried her hardest to come up with good responses when asked why she wasn't pregnant yet. She would say that they were waiting or that they were trying. No answer was sufficient since deep down inside she wanted a child more then anything.

Three years after they were married Natalie still wasn't pregnant. It wasn't as easy as just having sex or having intercourse as the clinical doctor had stated. Both Alex and Natalie started getting frustrated.

"It isn't fair. God hates me. Why can stupid little teenage girls get pregnant after one time and it's taking us forever?"

Alex tried to wrap his arms around Natalie, but she pushed him away.

"I'm sorry. We're going to the doctors in two days. Hopefully, he will have an answer."

Two days later Alex and Natalie sat in the doctor's office and were told the news.

"Alex, there is no problem with you. All your tests came back fine. Natalie you aren't ovulating at the moment so we can give you some medication for that. We'll see you in a few months for a follow-up."

Alex and Natalie left the doctor's office and walked to the car. Neither one of them said a word until they were home.

Natalie got out of the car quickly and rushed into the house. She barely made it inside when she burst into tears. Alex was by her side and hugged her tight, holding back his tears as she sobbed.

"It's not fair."

"I know baby. I know."

They tried to go on with their lives and pretend like nothing was wrong. Every time they made love it was strained and upsetting since neither one of them could think of anything, but the fact that this would not get them pregnant. By June, Natalie had turned inward. She grew quiet and reserved. Alex missed her bubbly personality.

"I'm going to miss you for two weeks sweetie. Will you be able to call?"

Natalie was leaning against their car waiting for the bus to pick her up for camp. She had said a year ago that she would help out with this youth camp and was so disappointed that she was still going. She had hoped she would be pregnant and not be able to go. Alex and her had made love the night before. It was romantic and passionate and both had enjoyed it. It was the first time in years that they weren't thinking about getting pregnant.

Natalie had a great time at camp. She lifeguarded at the beach and truly had a great time with the campers. She had fun with her fellow counselors and was sad when camp was over. She practically ran off the bus when it arrived back home and she ran straight into the arms of her husband. They kissed and hugged and had to remember that they were in public. They rushed home and once again had steamy passionate sex.

"We should get a smaller house. I'm sick of cleaning all the bathrooms. I hate that there are more bathrooms then people in the house."

Alex grinned as he watched his wife whine and complain about cleaning the bathrooms. She looked so cute as she pouted.

"Just don't clean the bathroom we don't use."

Natalie rolled her eyes as she started tickling her husband. This was how it had been when they were first married. For the second time that day, Alex led Natalie to the bedroom and once again they made love.

A few weeks later Natalie stared at the calendar in the bedroom. She counted the days and then recounted the days. She tried to figure out what exactly was going on. She was ten days late with her period and since going on the medication her doctor gave her she was always very regular.

"I can't be. I'll test to make sure."

Natalie glanced down the hallway and realized her husband was on his computer. She made her way to the washroom and took a pregnancy test. As she waited she thought about how pathetic it was that she had three pregnancy tests in the bottom drawer of her bathroom cabinet.

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

Natalie stared at the test and realizes it was positive. She had only tested to make sure she wasn't pregnant. She walked out of the bathroom muttering the words "Oh my god."

She practically ran into her husband as he had heard the commotion and was wondering exactly what was going on.

"I told you it would happen. I'm always right."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers