For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
We hear from another.
1.6k words
4.52
5.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers

My name is Tatyana and I would like to tell you how I found my mate. First, I want to give you some background on me. I am the child born to Anton and Anna Belville. My family has been in this area since the late 1700's. We came to America to escape the persecution of our kind and have flourished here ever since. My parents are the alphas of our pack and have been since father took over for his father in 1922. You may be wondering how is it possible for my father to be that old. It is simple really, we are werewolves. I may look like I am in my 20s, but I am actually 74. I look good for my age don't I. I am the smallest of the pack as I am only five foot four. But I am also the fastest and best fighter in the pack. I am not as strong compared to other wolves, but I can move very fast. They cannot win against me in any fights I have been in. No one messes with me because of it. I'm not just the alpha's daughter I am the most dangerous wolf in the pack.

I met my mate, he called himself Wasape, when I was out walking through the woods one day. I came to a clearing that I frequent when I caught a scent, his scent, the scent of my mate. I knew instantly. The smell was intense. It was that of cedar and peppermint. My wolf jumped for joy at the scent and I looked around, but I did not see him nearby. Then I saw him. He was very far away and hidden. But I could see him very well. He looked very rugged and handsome. His hair was strawberry blonde and he had a red beard. We made eye contact through his binoculars he was looking at me with. If he knew we were mates he didn't show it. I stayed there for a while and I decided to give him a little show to try and bring him out to me, but he never moved closer and never tried to get me to come to him. I walked back home.

We next met a few days later. My pack was out hunting when we came across him and a freshly killed elk. Father wanted to see if we could scare him away. I never told father that this was my mate because I was confused why he never came for me. We surrounded him and snarled and growled and did what we have done to scare others away.

He never flinched. Instead he stood up, bared his teeth and growled back. To say we were surprised was an understatement. so, father decided to leave him be. Later admitted he felt a lot of respect for the man. I was proud that my mate stood up to the pack. I felt that he would be a good mate. Very protective of me, the pack and our pups. Also, I now know where to find him better and after that I tracked him back to his home. Home was a spartan camp he had set up in a cave. While he was gone one day I decided to investigate him camp.

I stayed in wolf form the first few times I visited it had everything he needed to live and plenty of food stored up. Again, I was proud of his ability to provide. On the last visit I went in human form I decided to rub against his belongings, thinking that my scent would entice him to find me. I was ready to leave when I smelt him. He came out of his hiding spot. I embraced him and took his scent in as deeply as I could. He buried his face in my hair and took a breath in as well. He finally realized we are mates I thought as he kissed me and caressed my breasts. Then he suddenly broke away. He was confused and said things that a mate wouldn't say. It then dawned on me. He is human he doesn't know about werewolves or mates. I ran as fast as I could. I should have stayed but I was scared. I was returning to watch him. He was looked angry and tired. He had a large pile of split wood that I assumed he just split.

I was watching him and neither of us noticed the mountain lion creep into his camp. I started running as fast as I could, but it was over faster than I could get there. I was startled by the gunshots. and then a few more rang out. I got to the edge of his camp when I saw the lion was dead. I was ecstatic about this. My mate defended and killed a lion on his own. Then I looked at him. He was hurt, very hurt. There was blood pouring out of his arm and shoulder. I was terrified now that I could lose him before we could even be together.

I walked over to him as he seemed to be passing out. As I walked over to him, transformed back into my human form, bandaged him up but could tell he was very weak. He had lost a lot of blood but seemed to be ok. I watched over him that night and could not figure out why he was healing so slowly. then it dawned on me, my mate was a human! How could he be a human? I have never heard of a female were finding a mate amongst humans before. There have been some males that find human females as mates, but I have never heard of a female wolf and a human male. Over the next several days I watched over him. he slept a lot and did not do much of anything else. I began to worry, it was then I noticed that his wounds seem to be infected. I tried to help him as I could. His wounds were as clean as possible, and when the temperature began to fall we would sleep together to keep him warm.

After several days I feared that he may die as he was getting worse. So, I made a choice that saved his life. I bit him. I knew that biting him would start the process to make him one of us, but I also know that bites are not supposed to happen until the mating ritual is performed. The bite was made where all mates bite each other. He was marked as mine because I was positive he was my mate and wanted all to know that he was mine. I bit him, and he began his transformation to a wolf.

The next day I was out in front of the cave thinking when he woke up. Shifting into my wolf form to keep him calm as I was not sure how a naked woman walking into his cave would affect him. I came into the cave and just sat across from him. Our mating bond was starting to form. His emotions were inside of my head. I was overjoyed that it was starting already but worried because I was not sure how it was working on his side. He was still human and so rarely do females find human mates, so I was unsure how it would be. Males who had found human mates said that it took days and the females seem to fight the bond. But I could feel the confusion from my presence in his cave.

I could sense his hunger, then when he tried to move, he collapsed back to the ground almost immediately. He needed food if he was going to heal so I got him some. After he ate he talked to me and I answered by shaking my head yes and no. Then in the evening my father howled, calling to me, probably because I was missing for several days and I only told them that I wanted some time to myself leaving out the part about my mate. Worried about leaving him but knowing father would come after me, I returned home to my pack. I knew my mate was going to be fine, his healing was going well, and he would either feel the urge to find me or I would come back for him.

Luck was on my side. I was talking with father and mother explaining everything when his presence was felt in my mind. He was close, and the bond was growing stronger. I smiled warmly, and my parents noticed it too. Then a nervousness spiked through the link. Father then told us that a man was found on the edge of the clearing for our home and he had 3 of our men armed to bring him in. then I felt pain. Not a lot of pain but still it was enough to worry me. Father asked what was special about him. Knowing he was my mate but not wanting to spoil the surprise I told him that the man was my responsibility. Running to the door and finally getting to be close to him excited me. My wolf was so excited to be next to him and I could not stop talking about the house even though he was not paying attention till I brought him before father and mother. His nervousness returned and there was a silence as my parents stared at him and was just staring back. so, the announcement was made.

liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers