For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets uncovered and plans to escape.
3.3k words
3.91
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Secrets and plans

Disclaimer:

All names and situations are fictitious and this is a sole story created by my bored brain. I do not believe mind or physical control is acceptable, fitting or should even be done and wish pain on the person who does it, lots of pain! Anyway, this story might have something to teach. The important piece is wanting to learn. Enjoy your reading!!

*****

Hello there, it's Khris. Today, I'm going to introduce to you one of my three fathers (Miles), also some notes on the wives and new discoveries. Once again, thank you for having an open mind as to our revelations.

JKety651 thanks for your comments!! Olive, we can understand you but think of this new life you've been given as a new opportunity. It is hard, finding ourselves in what seems like a jungle but you will survive. Talk to us and don't stop the psychologic sessions, you can do it!

Oh, don't forget to write down the names, the list will keep growing!

+++++

Khristian's memories

It was an afternoon during the month of April, I was walking through the campus heading to the gym when I got a call from Arete (a.k.a. Ari, Yedidah's twin daughter). It was strange for her to call since we were different ages and barely talk.

Her side of the family, compared with the rest, is a quiet one. Miles (Andrew's brother/husband) dedicated himself to manage areas in our community that needed analytical and critical thought like Finances and some aspects of security while dad (Nikolas) was in charge of the medical area and businesses. Uncle Adrian of Security both in Atlantis and at the businesses and Andrew dedicated himself to the facility where our single females and males worked, the company that made researches and future businesses.

Miles' kids were pretty relaxed and his family was educated into the same areas his dad managed in Atlantis. They were very good playing several musical instruments and basically composed a new song monthly. They loved any kind of games considered intellectual and others based on math or just listening to some music.

Back to my memories: if Ari is calling it should be due to something important. So, I answered: "hello little sis."

"Hello big bro", she replied: "Are you at the campus? And if so, where?"

"Yes, I am here, heading to the gym, why are you asking? Are you coming here? I replied

"Listen, I need to speak with you privately. No one can know I called you today nor the reason. Can you find me at..."?

She then proceeded to give me an address for a mall nearby to the campus and instructions as to where to park my car.

"Ok I will head there now but why the se" She hung me up.

What is going on with her? Was she caught talking to me? And what is it that she wants to tell me? Hope everything is ok.

So, my plans to visit the gym changed for the third time this week. I'm going to lose my figure and that will grant me a few months of boot training both with the football coach and Andrew. Not looking forward to that.

Twenty minutes later I reach the mall and the parking spot Ari told me. Once out of the car a red mustang nears me, honks and when I turn my eyes wanted to bug out of their sockets. The female tells me to get in because I didn't recognize her I avoid her and look around as if looking for someone. Ari calls my name and tells me to jump in. I was dumbstruck since she was dressed totally different from what the girls at Atlantis are allowed to wear.

She had a black wig, contact lenses and a strapless short dress!

Not even a minute after leaving the mall, Yedida calls from the back seat and green light is given. This two want to kill me today! I thought and asked: "What is going on, why the mystery?"

Yedidah asks me to look forward at all time and act as if Ari and I were alone. When I open my mouth to ask, she says: "I have a secret and I want to share it with you two because I cannot accept what is going on at Atlantis nor what Andrew is planning for our future. Knowing, will put the two of you at risk but I am sure that not knowing will be worst.

I know that you, Khristian, love Reena as a part of your own soul. You share a bond that not all of the twins or triplets on ours or other families in Atlantis have. The way you have been affected, by the new rules imposed on you can only be seen by persons with the abilities that Miles and I have."

They were very good recognizing the body language since I had tried to hold myself, I thought. And I thought I was hiding my feelings as to Andrew and my family!

My thoughts were interrupted when Dida, as I've called her since a baby takes a big breath and continues: "Don't ask yourself that, you hid it very well. I was not too sure and Miles had to review several security videos to identify the minimum but sure sign about your feelings toward each of us."

I was in shock and worried myself when she mentioned Miles looking at the security videos. Will he tell Andrew? Is she here to take me to him?

Once again my thoughts are interrupted when Dida basically yelled: "Could you please stop worrying and let me finish? Look, I know you don't want Reena or yourself being married to who knows from the community, I know there are several other siblings that think alike.

I even know that someone near you was gathering information about our family and SHE, although smart, forgot to put the documents exactly as they were. But you didn't notice, did you Ari?" (Ari gasped in shock that her mother caught her).

"How did you know if/that it was me?" asked Ari.

"Dear, I am the master of investigations. Remember who taught you, NOVICE."

Ari laughed at her mother's comments and confirmed her allegations.

"Anyway", continued Dida. "I want to know your plans to save Reena and the rest."

I just looked at her and said: "I have none and even if I did, be sure I won't tell you."

She indicated: "I can understand that but we are heading to meet some persons that once, many years ago, you asked about. This is my secret and I am counting on you to keep it." She looked at the two of us and awaited until we confirmed.

Once we did, she continued: "I was best friend-sister with most of the kids of those families that left Atlantis when Nathan was leading us..."

My face turned ghostly while I turned and saw Ari looking at me with the same shocked look. We were about to turn our heads when Dida reminded us not to do so.

She continued: "...No one knew of them leaving us but me. It was a lucky second that got me to hear their conversations about getting ready to leave but because of my love for them I never told anyone. When they left, I knew how to contact them. I kept talking on the phone with them and we left secret messages for each other that no one ever knew of..."

Taking a big breath, she said: "Those that returned, made it because of me. My sisters knew I was hurting and we got to meet a few times after they left but I was turning into a shell of a person and they saw it and returned to me. The families rejected them, their home had been given to someone else, no one helped them with a roof or food. I did, I helped them by building some cover/home at a cave in my family's territory. We turned it into a living place within two days. My father banned me to help them out but I didn't care. For months, I got frozen beefs, milk, eggs, crops, vegetables and fruits from different farms. Stole them to feed them, MY family. Even stole clothes and money to help them survive. They were and are my family. My true family born out of love."

Tears were falling on all our eyes and Dida took a moment to compose herself before she could continue.

"I was being watched by my family and other members of the community. For three days, they survived with barely some water and a few veggies that they were able to cultivate near the cave at the west area of our land. I was able to leave my house and when I saw how they were I asked them to return to their families. I asked them to survive for me. In the name of our love and for their health. They accepted only after I swore on that same love that I would be ok, that I would find a husband and start a new life, be happy again and not let the sadness eat me out again. I did, and that night I helped them escape."

Dida went quiet for a moment while we compose ourselves. Ari was about to ask something when Dida said: "A few months later my parents arranged my marriage with Miles. He was my crush since I was twelve and when I was asked my feelings towards him before making any compromise with his family, I jumped and hugged my parents and brothers. My happiness was so, that the whole family agreed to meet his family the next day and here we are 31 years later loving each other like the day we kissed for the first time."

I was about to ask her about her friends when Ari enters a mall and parks beside a van with a cleaning service logo. A lady comes out of the van and hurries us into it. I'm surprised when the lady and Dida hugged and kissed like long lost family. Once everybody was seated, the man who was driving leads us out of the mall and introduced himself as Joacheim and the lady beside him as Charis.

Joacheim asked Dida if she had told us and she confirmed. Then Dida introduced us to them and indicates that they are part of the missing kids. My eyes bugged out of my head and my mouth just hung open. I looked at Ari and she looked as shocked as me then asked her mother: "why are we meeting? What have you not told us mom?"

Dida just said: "I want for you and several other families to leave the community."

If that wasn't enough shock to get a heart attack, her friend, Charis, said: "I got the way to help you all out and have the confirmation from many of the families Yeda refers to but, I will not tell you more unless you show us this is what you want to do.

I turned to Dida and asked: "How can I be sure this is not a test from Andrew and all of you are on his side in this?"

Ari immediately claimed not knowing about this nor any of the things Dida had told us. Charis said that we would see once we reached her house. Dida handed me an envelope with what looked as a big, black book? And said: "this is the first proof that I can be trusted and want to help."

I took the book out of the envelope and immediately recognized Atlantis' shield engraved at the cover of the book as one of those Andrew carries everywhere and when I saw the last pages, it clearly showed his writing. This was not his diary, it was worst. The book contained information of all the families that had lived at Atlantis for almost 20 years.

It indicated who was the leader and how the families behaved towards the leader and community members, how long the families lived there, their jobs, a small size printout of the genealogy of both the mothers and fathers in each family, how many kids were born from each one and how many were born from The Leaders.

The sad part of each history provided by those documents was when Ari and I learned the meaning of some initials written under the name of the deceased kids born on each family. The initials were: ADO or RIP.

Ari asked loud enough for anyone to answer the meaning of those initials and Joacheim indicated that the "ado" meant adoption and rip meant death. We saw too many "ADO" under the kids name of each family and hurriedly started searching for persons we knew. Dida itemized that the book had to be returned and that we should treat it carefully.

Ari, Dida and I kept looking the book and we reached the family of one of my friends who had lost a sister back on February, the information written there made me sick. Under the girl's name it said: ado. I know my friend was ignorant of that information, he suffered his sister just as much as I suffered the news of Reena's wedding. If he knew she was adopted, he would have fought for her.

"Does his parents know?" I had to ask Dida.

She couldn't look at me but said: "Look into our family, search for my first son and then search for your mom's twins."

We did, her first son indicated RIP then we looked for mom's and all of her dead kids said: ADO. My vision went blurry and a cold shiver hugged my body.

Beside me, Ari gasped in shock and asked her mother to deny what was written there. Dida indicated that: "my mom and several other wives were showing the worst genes or were right under the level of perfection and when her children proved that, they were sent for adoption with wealthy families who paid Andrew really good to make a direct adoption and forgetting the use of an adoption agency."

I was going to ask about Reena when she said: "before you interrupt me, Reena has proven the highest IQ from all your brothers and sisters and Andrew believes it is because the two of you are Nikolas kids while the others were his. That is the only reason why he is not married. Your mom is one of his favorites."

Under his father's ruling, the DNA matches where created and although Andrew's brothers had perfect DNA, his were not. But he was the most popular and intelligent thus the reason his father gave him the leadership.

That was enough information for me, I was so deep into my mind fighting what I was taught with this reality Dida was showing us. It was too much and when we arrived at Charis' home a few moments later, I miss-stepped while leaving the van falling and hitting my face straight to the floor and losing consciousness.

I felt someone poking me on the ribs over and over. Slowly I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by Miles, Dida, Joacheim, Ari and Charis. Miles told me I was out for about an hour. I received a check up from a doctor and everything was ok but we had to continue the meeting before it went too late and they had to leave. I was offered some water and everybody got together in the living room where I was sleeping.

Miles confirmed the information on the book shown to me and proceeded to explain what Andrew was planning for the community. He indicated that Andrew was reviewing the DNA of the kids so that they no longer were born as 100% perfect and kids could be sent out for adoption. He was basically selling the kids of our community, using our females as baby machines!! My eyes went big as saucers with the realization.

Miles also said that Andrew was also starting to deal with underground organizations in order to sell the kids for whatever they wanted to use them. As Andrew's brother, Miles could not go against Atlantis law (thus, he could not tell the community what Andrew had been doing nor speak to his father because he was not sure if or how deep the council members' knowledge was on the theme or if they were part of it.)

Miles had red eyes, indicating that Andrew was trying to play with the matches so that the females and males fell under the law that send them to the laboratories since kids born with Atlantis' DNA showed physical characteristics or easy blood matches for persons in need of transplant and that was being requested more often.

Charis had left us while Miles was talking and at this time she appeared with a big box, she put the box on the floor and opened it. She asked Ari to take out all the things there and to show them to me. The first thing Ari took out was a picture of Dida and her in front of Dida's family house.

Ari recognized her mother and Charis was basically the same. Another object taken out was a picture of Andrew's dad and the members of his council at the time he was the leader of Atlantis. Charis signaled a male in the picture as her father and then showed us a picture of him with her family in the house we were at. She indicated that it had been taken after the first week living there.

Ari took out a book like the one Dida had shown me and there were copies of basically the same information that Andrew had on his but this was from previous years and families. Unfortunately, ADO or RIP was also written under several names but on a lower amount, basically one per family and it was always a newborn.

Miles indicated that he could not trust his brothers for assistance on Andrew's craziness but just after he was sure we were all safe he would tell Nikolas and show the evidence since he was generally sentient of an out of Atlantis' life than their brother Adrian, his wives and some of their kids.

Ari asked who at the family they knew wanted to leave. His answer was: "There are whole families but none of them knows of others. There are persons in our family but on due time I will make them contact any of you. If we consider them loyal to this cause, they will be your contact and help you organize."

We'd been two hours into the meeting when Miles alarm sounded and he indicated it was time to leave for all of us. We went into the van and I asked Miles what was the plan. He just said: "prepare your group to leave but notify personally to each one and tell them you will go alone with them and to tell no one else."

That night, Ari and I told Reena and Collins.

A few more weeks passed, I had given my semen sample and all the families in the community were preparing for a big celebration since we would meet our future husbands or brides.

The night of the celebration, most of the new adults and 12 out of 18 main families with their kids, disappeared off Atlantis, together with lots of information on Atlantis' history, companies and Rules which little by little was released to several news reporters, the state police, the FBI and CIA.

++++++

So, this is all for today, there are still many things and stories to tell. I know this new information will rile up many of you. Your comments are always welcome.

K

PS. Due to the extensive number of names indicated up to this chapter, below you will find a list of fathers and mothers at our family.

Nathan= Andrew's dad

Husbands= Adrian, Nikolas, Miles

Adrian's wives- Sayna, Zo, Adele, Alanna

Nikolas' wives- Eunice, Michaelle, Harmony, Jenny

Miles' wives- Yasemin, Yedidah, Nadya, Noelle