For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 05

Story Info
It's time to escape from Atlantis.
4.9k words
4.67
3.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Escape

Disclaimer:

This story started as Nonhuman, it will travel through several categories. You can read it alone or as a whole. Some names are explained at the end of this chapter. Be ready to re-live the characters' memories we're finally escaping!

All human names and situations are fictitious and this is a sole story created by my bored brain. Enjoy your reading!!

*****

Hello again, It's me Khris! Because of your comments on Miles' story in this blog seems like you enjoyed it. There was a lot of information, some sex and more information. If you are reading this blog without seeing the previous one, you are missing some fun. :D

Since Miles apparently enjoyed being a writer and felt right after being able to tell his side of the story, there will be two POVs in this new chapter of our story. Miles will let you know the end of that night explained at the previous chapter. I will then take you to the future as told on chapter 3 and finally, the escape.

We've heard from persons of other species, although on smaller groups, who are suffering similar conditions like we did. Please pray for them!

+++++Miles++++++

I left Agnes' room and go up to the kids' floor to verify they are behaving. Once there, I find my wife, Noelle, with our 10-year-old twins playing cards and some of my nieces and nephews playing board games.

On another room, I find some of my nieces and my twins, Arete and Alithea, playing several instruments, creating music, as they enjoy doing it so much. The music was beautiful and heartwarming. It took the girls some time to notice my presence but once they did, their smiles turned me into pudding and red-faced I went to check the other rooms.

I found Adele's triplets surrounding Sebastian and Collins who were against a wall. Noting the intimidation that they were trying on my kids, I pushed the three of them and send them to do their work since they are supposed to attend the surveillance night shift which is soon to begin.

Once they leave I ask my kids to inform the situation and Collins says: "Don't worry dad, they are still hurt they can't get back to the university and came to "chat" when they heard us talking about a party for next weekend.

They wanted us to tell them where it will be but since they are not studying there we can't tell them" (that last part was said while grinning and a mischievous glint on their eyes telling me they enjoyed it too much).

I have to prevent them from mischiefs so I said: "Don't push your luck, those three aren't the wisest but they are Adrian's favorites and will tell or do something to keep you in the community the whole month. Be careful. Their future wives, per se, are not the prettiest flowers on the desert". I wink my left eye while they looked at me dumbstruck for the news. (no future husband knows about their wives until almost a month before the wedding).

I went checking on the rest of the kids and everybody was doing ok, so I leave looking for Yasemin who is with Nadya in the main kitchen preparing snacks for the next few days. There are also some on my older underage nieces and nephews marinating the beef for next day, preparing desserts or bread.

I kiss my wives and family, then get Yas and rubbing her belly with our soon to be youngest babies, ask her to meet me in my room once she completes the task. She smiles and nods.

I then go to Nadya's room and she is reading a book, I hug her and ask to continue what she is doing later because I want to speak with her. She closes the book, put it aside and I take her hand and sit her on my lap; then call the kids' floor and request Noelle to meet with us. Laying her head on my shoulder I ask how she feels after the news. She says: "I am worried but certain that you will handle everything".

Noelle knocks at the door and after being called in and to lock the room, I request her to sit on my lap with Nadya.

Looking into my twin, red headed wives, say: "Wives, your family has a long story in Atlantis, your grandfather was a leader himself but, I am worried for some rules that Andrew will create and now more than ever because he is thinking on demolishing the council". Both gasped and horror could be seen on their faces.

Noelle says: "Andrew is showing a strange behavior even our family has noticed but we cannot think of him doing something against Atlantis, do you?"

I looked at both of them with hopes of a positive comment on my behalf. "I am not sure but, I think he may be against our founder's ideas for this community. As I see it now, our life will change drastically and probably for the worst.

Do not comment even between you but Andrew wants to change the matching rules in order to start using our daughters to take their ovules and impregnate them with babies created by him so that he certifies the babies' genes are totally perfect. I mean, the babies will be genetically created from eye color to height to its future inheritance. I believe he lost it while playing being a God."

My wives shudder while I tell them all the information and by the time I stop talking they are about to cry with terrible fear. Their hands shaking.

Noelle says: "Forgive me but I won't allow my girls to go through that path. We lost a daughter at that company and I won't allow any other even if I have to die!"

Nadya is crying inconsolably since our last triplets are girls. Noelle and I tried to reassure her that we will do everything in order to prevent Andrew from doing any other damage to our kids.

Half an hour and two glasses of water later we talked again. "I need to know that whatever decision I take you will support me, even if it is to leave Atlantis".

They both look at me and nod in agreement.

I continue: "you can't talk about this with your family. I will try to fix it before taking a step out of our land."

Now that I am sure Nadya and Noelle are on my side I can rest my fears. We've known each other for longer than Yedidah and Yasemin since the last are a few months younger that the other two.

I left my wives chatting much more relaxed. Go to my room and find Yasemin in my lounge lightly snoring. I then near my 15 weeks' pregnant beauty and kiss her on the forehead. She doesn't notice so I carry her from the lounge to my bed.

I slip her into my Caesar size bed, cover her with a comforter and join her while caressing her hands with just the tip of a finger. A few times I join the trip to her belly and follow the size of it until one of our little beans decided to move and that made mommy awake. She looked at me, the room and then says with a smile: "They are moving".

I smile back at my beautiful wife, place my hand on her belly and she move it to the center of it and indicate: "In this area but like deep in my womb" and shows me a big smile and her eyes shine with joy.

I kiss her and make her lay back. My hands roam her body. "You know how turned on I get with those news, don't play with my feelings lover."

She looks at me and placing a hand on my cheek whispers: "my love, it's been too long since the last time I was able to say it, let me enjoy it".

I kiss her softly for a long time then start to caress her. My hands rediscover the paths of her curves and slowly roam her thighs until my fingers find the road to pleasure. As if a night flower opening to the moon, showing her beauty for its only lover; dying when it leaves, she opened herself for me.

Slowly, like a morning breeze playing with the sea we become one once again. Finding our path, we ride the waves of pleasure and love. Together we surf the sea of emotions we've kept from each other. Fear, happiness, worries, our focus now is to show each other that we are ready for the ride, we are ready to take the next step in this trip and our faces become blurry. Our faces are showered in tears of surrender, our eyes a mixture of questions and love. We kiss, hug, smile and talk without words. We are looking into each other's eyes just feeling.

Time has no meaning when you read your loved one's soul in its eyes. We were physically joined but our focus were our feelings and after long minutes of embracing and cuddling we ride our waves again. Slowly at first while learning new boundaries but time and love don't understand each other. One pass fast and the other don't want to let go. We learn our paths and let the body express itself. She reaches her peak and I let myself go. Exhausted, sweating, breathless, we cuddle. Her head on my chest and my hands around her; my wife's shinning smile and our legs tangled with the bed sheet and we rest together.

We spent nine years without being able to hold a baby for over a trimester and this time the joy is bigger with little heartbeats thumping under my beautiful wife's heart (I'm sure there is more than one). I feel like a new man every time I am able to see her enjoying this pregnancy. I am joyful, for the gods let me live and see such a beautiful woman glowing with love for her sisters; for me; for our family and the babies growing in her.

So much suffering every time she got pregnant, her days and nights were tormented with memories of those who couldn't see the light of life. I considered getting her into surgery to avoid any other pregnancy but she prayed for me to give her the chance to feel like a woman of our community should, so we decided to prevent any pregnancy for two years.

Those years she received counseling and once she felt strong again and we were sure she could handle it, we got blessed by all the gods and goddesses partying and filling us with healing, fertility and virility like no other time.

I still remember when we learned of our little beans. Our midwife went to get the doctor since this was her first time. Our doctor checked all tests and confirmed her suspicions.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant" he said.

We were shocked, then jolly and lastly worried. Yas asked: "doctor, based on the circumstances that my body has not being able to bear a child in so long how can we prevent any possible miscarriage?"

The doctor prescribed medications, provided exercises to strengthen the pubic bone and cervix and mostly recommended bed rest for the first twelve to thirteen weeks of the pregnancy.

It was just a few weeks ago, that she was released into walking freely through the house. Stairways restricted to one time down and one time up per day for the following few weeks but she feels alive and happy being able to enjoy our whole home.

Since Yas was released I have been very busy dealing with the work that sometimes I have left behind while she was bedridden. Now we can enjoy our expression of love in a physical way, a way we had not enjoyed for a while and while pregnant, a longer time. Making love to my wife is really magical, feels right and we both enjoy it.

A few hours later Yedidah came into the room, fixed our comforter and slowly woke me. When I looked around, she said: "it's time to plan, I got the call".

++++Khristian ++++

It was late night after the meeting with uncle Miles, aunt Yas and their friends, when I returned to my campus bedroom. After leaving the house I went to a mall, eat and walked all over the place just thinking. I sat at a bench there looking the way many females dressed and asked myself if I could see my sisters dressed like that and how would I feel about it. Just seeing Ari like that almost made me burst out of my body so how would the adults react?

We've been taught a dress code for when out of our community and seeing Ari dressed like she was today, reaaaally worried me. Would I allow my sister to dress like these girls? For us, being nude was nothing sexual, enticing or so but these girls do so with clothes on! Ugh...over and over my mind filling with ideas, questions, possibilities. It was because of a rumbling at the store near me that I decide to check the time noticing it was too late and headed to the university.

A week after the meeting, I was awakened by a loud thud, thud, thud. I seat in my bed and stretch, the thumping keeps going so I open the door to find 4, wide eyed persons: Alithea (Ari's twin), Sebastian and Nadya's twin girls who also attends here with us. Seeing these persons in my door with such frozen fish eyes worries me so I ask: "What is going on, why are you like that?"

Alithea says: "Mom and dad told me yesterday, I was sent here to help you any way I can and I was also requested to tell them. Collins is out practicing but he needs to be told too".

Since I don't know how true that can be, I joined the triplets' constant thoughts... "Huh, what are you talking about?"

"Mom said you would act like that so she sent this" she handed me a note which indicated Charis address, phone number and to confirm that Alithea was part of the plan and she would help.

While I was reading, the guys sat in my bed with note pads and pens in hand. Sebastian said: "Ok, how are we going to do this?"

Well, I began: "First I need to shower, do my morning routine, have breakfast and then I will ask a few things before we can talk about anything."

I did get my shower and morning routine but breakfast was taken at a nearby park after stopping to get Collins and buying food for all of us. The guys were telling the whole story to Collins while I observed them, heard them and ate.

At the end of their story, Sebastian looked at me and confirmed they were telling the true then I asked: "what would you all do with your husbands or wives?" None of them had thought about it.

"What if we get married before being able to leave Atlantis? How will you manage being married? How will you handle being alone with Andrew?" I asked the girls.

"Will you be able to know you are working against him while being with him? Having sex with him? or with our mothers?" I asked the guys.

It was then that my cellphone sounded. I picked it up to hear Dida: "Khris, can you hear me?"

I replied: "Yes Dida what is it? I'm with 'Bastian, Collins and the girls".

"Don't put me on speaker" she asked.

"Ok, you are not, what is going on? Why do they all know?" I prayed for information.

"Listen, this will be done in a few weeks. Andrew eliminated the council. He wants to start his plans for the females immediately so Miles got to stop things a bit and brought up the brides/grooms' celebration. If we can do it before or that night, it will be best. Begin your list of kids. Don't go near Adrian or your older siblings or their wives' families. Sorry but they are not safe and all these families will suffer if you or anyone slips information to them. Be extremely watchful. Don't contact them at home, on any of our phones or the facilities..."

She continued: "... After you make your list, check with Charis. She has the list of the families coming, maybe those you want to talk to already know. Take care and be ready when you come home to take your stuff out little by little. Charis will help you to keep them. Bye now."

I hung the call and looked at the guys: "This is about to explode, we have to start taking our stuff out of the houses, I must contact someone once we create a list of those we believe will come with us and that contact will help with hiding our stuff. We are not to talk with anyone until I'm confirmed with those we write down and when confirmed, it will not be on any of the areas at Atlantis, we won't contact them on their phones nor speak about anything there. On or before our bride/groom ceremonies we will be out."

Alithea said: "But that has not been announced yet!"

I continued: "It was, we are a few weeks away. Watch your steps closely as if you were being watched. Be careful when packing back at the community and speak to no one about this."

Collins said: "Most important of all, leave the fears out of the house, don't change your attitude towards anyone, don't change your attitude towards the rules we know, friends or family members".

"Oh! And be extremely careful with Adrian, his wives, kids and his wives' families. They are not trusted, at all. Nor my mother, her family, my father or older siblings." I said with worry.

One of the twins said: "Ok that frees us from several persons I thought we could invite."

"Me too, let's begin" said her twin.

Two hours later I was meeting Charis at a supermarket. There, I gave her the list of kids which she handed to a female who was with her and several minutes later, while talking about the best ice cream she brought back and handed another paper with what later I discovered were instructions.

Later that evening Sebastian, Collins, the girls and I met for dinner at the cafeteria and went to the library where we separated a study room and checked the information handed by Charis' friend.

Most of the kids in our list were crossed which meant they were already confirmed. Some had an asterisk which meant their parents were not trusted yet and two were denied.

The instructions indicated where to put our clothes once out of the house. It also indicated to schedule with Miles before starting to fill the cars so that it was well coordinated and kept undercover. To leave behind radios, television set, comforters and things that would be bigger than a bag of dirty clothes with its dimensions. We were told to obtain two bags to use as a way to carry the clothes from the house to the university.

Based on those instructions we began to plan how to deal with the kids and other adults so that everybody could start packing without being seen by the other kids. The girls ended up coordinating a clothing give away so that they could start sending out the clothes with the excuse that they no longer fit or something alike.

Us guys kept the dirty clothing idea until later on indicating that we would be helping the girls. If it took us until the ceremony day to take our most valuables, we would indicate that being a husband or bride we needed to look our best for them thus giving away our stuff.

That weekend we started taking out of the house some of our stuff. The girls commented to Dida their idea of what I now know turned into a fashion show/clothing/money give away to be done at our community in order to throw away some clothes and give it to those in need.

And with that in mind they started announcing to the community members and sending away clothes from the kids. The families joined and we obtained many bins for them, with their family color, where we could collect their things and write their names on the containers.

Being Adrian's wives the snakes they were, they helped with the idea to obtain new clothes for their kids and something for themselves. Thanks to them and several other families, we had lots of extra clothes and shoes. *snickers*.

Once the clothes were collected the five of us took them away with the intention to split, prepare and give away to those in need. Some we did gave them away. Over two weeks and almost daily trips we filled a storage big enough to serve as a house with everyone's clothes.

The following weeks we were informed that things had to be taken out since our leaving was imminent thus we brought some "friends" from the university to help out with heavy things like cribs and other stuff that were no longer needed. During those weeks, we had basically turned into a moving company and all our parents, Andrew as well as the community were very proud of us.

Unfortunately, the families were not allowed to help since this was an activity that we had started as extracurricular chores with the university. The good thing was that it also served as an excuse for Miles to take out some money for those families to get new furniture for the kids or the houses.

12