For the Love of Botany: Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

Ariana rose slowly and began to approach the reclining feline. It raised its head from the ground and watched her with the cautious eyes of a predator. Ariana walked around the creature and lay out beside it, her bare breasts and crotch pressed against the warm hard exterior of its insect plating. She was backward, facing his tail for easy access. She wrapped her hands around the base of his tail and began to stroke them up and down, as if she were prepping one of the Breeder slaves. Ariana was not entirely convinced it would work exactly the same, but immediately the leonine began to purr deeply, obviously content with the work she was doing. She stroked her hands farther down the length of the writhing tail and added her tendrils of hair to the assault. The hundreds of little vines were an entirely new sensation for the leonine and his tail rose in the air, unsure of where it should plunge itself. It was not long enough for a wrap around on Ariana's body so it just swayed above her teasing hands and hair, searching a hole to fill.

Ariana tried pulling the tail back down to her, but was incapable of forcing the muscular appendage to do anything not of its own volition or nature. So she rose to her feet and stood, legs slightly apart at the rear of the beast. She pressed the soft flesh of her breasts against the hard carapace of the tail and ran her hand over the soft furry underside. She began to lap at the tail as the leonine had at her pussy earlier. She alternated long firm strokes with short softer ones. The tail began to lower its tip closer and closer to her mouth, until she was finally able to grasp the thick balled tip between her palms and began to lick and stroke the large surface. The leonine tried momentarily to force the tip of his cock into her throat, but found her lips and jaw were not capable of parting far enough. The leonine gave up, temporarily, on finding a hole to fuck. It twitched contentedly between her breasts and hands as her small tongue danced skillfully across the surface of the cock. Ariana became conscious of the fact that her pussy was once again in full bloom and dripping wet. She was a bit surprised by the suddenness of the arousal and the severity of need it brought to her mind. Perhaps she was not entirely immune to the leonine's doping. Her knees were trembling a little as she resisted the urge to present herself to the beast. She did not want to risk a second dosing of the drug so soon after the last. So, Ariana continued her ministrations over the six foot long cock, which by now was pulsating and writhing as if it were within a mate's cunt. The leonine was growing tired of the limitation of the sensation and had raised its head to seek out some tunnel to plunge into.

Ariana's hair was now ignoring the tail and was now entwining her own breasts and lifting and squeezing at the soft fleshy globes. Ariana had to devote little mental attention to her hair; this self-exploration was practiced and mere foreplay with what her hair could do. Her nipples were hard thorns and aching for the leonine's skillful tongue. Ariana would not get what she wanted, but she would still have a pleasurable experience come from it. The leonine's sharp eyes had spotted a hole that seemed promising. Suddenly, the tail ripped free from the embrace of Ariana's arms and breasts. It looped back between her legs and poised momentarily over her soft butt before stabbing straight ahead. Ariana's eyes watered at the force of the penetration into her anus. Her Giver was softer and more pliable and would inch its way into her backside while encouraging her by fucking her pussy, but the leonine hadn't understood the value of that type of gentility.

The thick bulbous head of the tail split Ariana's anus and burrowed three inches within her. Ariana was knocked off of her feet and onto all fours by the attack. The leonine pushed itself up off the ground and turned its front half around to watch this spectacle. It continued to feed the cock deeper into the new hole, which was being lubricated by the green sappy blood that coursed in Ariana's veins. It had pushed most of the head in and was savoring the extreme tightness and the muscular clenching of Ariana's asshole. It couldn't push any further so it stimulated itself by twisting the head around and back repeatedly. Ariana's asshole was throbbing in pain, but the slow twisting and shifting sensations of hair and skeleton were adding to the lustful desire of her flower.

Soon Ariana had her head buried in the dirt, ass raised in the air, and one hand plunging fingers in and out of her fully blooming pussy. She reached back and spread some of her juices up around her asshole, hoping to ease the tightness of sensation. Ariana toyed with her clit as her hand withdrew from her backside and then once again began the fast and furious penetration of her cunt. It took her less then a minute to reach her first orgasm and more of her pussy fluids flowed out and down her thighs and dripped to the ground. Ariana paused her masturbation while the tail continued its fucking of her asshole to raise her fingers to her mouth. She loved her own taste and smell. She slowly licked each finger clean before returning them to her honeypot. She pushed three fingers into her depth and began to slide them out and over her clit, before pressing back in. Ariana felt the tail begin to spasm as it prepared to shoot its drug into her bowels. But just as the hot fluid begin to spurt from its tip the leonine sprung to its feet and tore its tail free from her asshole. Ariana started at the sudden emptiness in her backdoor and whirled in time to get a blast of the feral drug to her face. The hot goo had landed just over her nose and dripped down her chin and fell to the ground. Curious, Ariana fed some to herself, before wondering at why the leonine had left her.

As she pushed herself up from the ground she heard the shrill scream of a woman, trapped beneath the weight of the leonine. The tail had already found purchase within her twat and was hammering in and out of its new victim with a sadistic pleasure. Ariana felt her own arousal grow as the drug took hold of her. The woman was a scout from the city from which Ariana had fled, and she was obviously looking for her. It was too bad that she had found Ariana with the leonine. The feline had her on her stomach, shoulders pressed into the dirt, head twisted to the side and ass in the air. The thick head of the cock was thrashing around in her entryway and writhing as it forced itself in deeper. The woman had only been recently Seeded and was not used to the girth of such a large cock. Her Givers were probably still only 6 to 8 inches in length. Ariana went and sat down beside the woman's head, legs spread, and began to masturbate as she saw the drug spread over the woman's body. Soon, despite the immense pressure inside of her, the young scout was humping backwards on the tail, trying to take the cock impossibly deep within her pussy. Her eyes were wild and she was clawing at the ground in a fit of passion. Ariana slid closer to the woman and pulled her head into her crotch and forced her mouth over her blooming cunt. The feral woman caught the scent of sex and immediately began to lick and suck and bite and tongue fuck Ariana's pussy. Ariana was sadistically aroused by the sight of one of her hunters lost in an instinctive and primal lust. It was enough of a turn on to send her into another luscious orgasm.

Soon the woman's face was covered in juices as the leonine continued to work her over and Ariana pulled her lips tighter against her cunt. Ariana collapsed backwards, her knees bent, and hands full of hair as she fucked herself up and down on the woman's mouth. She was using the woman's face as a fuck toy. She rubbed her sensitive cunt lips over the scout's nose, mouth, and chin. Enjoying the momentary touches of tongue before it was replaced by cartilage and bone structure. Soon the leonine was roaring as its tail spasmed and spurted inside of the scout. It did not take long for the woman to pass out as Ariana continued to grind herself over her face. The leonine collapsed over its new victim, tail still buried within her twat and panted heavily as it watched Ariana rub out the last of her orgasms.

Not wanting to give the creature a chance to recover, a very aroused Ariana rose and fled into the jungle. It soon became apparent that the leonine was content with its new toy and would not be coming after her. Ariana soon spotted a small stream trickling through the undergrowth and followed it to its source. The source was a serene clear pool of water that was fed by a fair-sized waterfall. Ariana dove in, her tits brushing quickly against the sandy floor before she kicked forward and up. The cool water was a divine sensation, helping to soften the aches of the anal fucking she had just taken and washing away the heavy blanket of arousal which had almost made her turn back to the leonine. Not wanting to risk another attack or encounter with her pursuers, she made her way close to the waterfall and at a depth just sufficient enough to allow her nose to clear the water and breathe. Ariana's toes once again lengthened and burrowed into the sand, going to root. Her dreams were filled with wild orgies with her feral scout and leonine companion. The night passed peacefully for the heiress to the Seeded throne.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers
12