For the Love of Clarissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been fifteen minutes later that she began to stir. I felt her stretch languidly and I heard a sigh of contentment. I hugged her hard, then found her gaze with my own. Wondering if she could see all the emotion I felt, I opened my mouth to speak, to thank her, to tell her I loved her, but she shushed me with a finger to my lips.

“Shh, I know Tom. Let’s get something to eat now, okay?”

Blinking in surprise, I laughed and helped her get up. We dressed, she in what seemed to be her favorite attire, a pair of panties, and me in my boxer shorts before we went to the kitchen together to raid the refrigerator.

Clarissa chose cheese and leftover ham. We sat on the floor in the semi dark and munched quietly. I stole glances at her face, looking perhaps for regret, and was thrilled time and again when I saw instead, only happiness. We ate from the refrigerator until our bellies were full and our bodies had returned to normal. Clarissa leaned over, kissed me and stood up.

“It’s getting late. I’m going to take a shower now. Meet you in bed?”

Smiling, I pulled my body up and gave her a hug. “Yeah, I’ll grab a shower after you, then I’ll be there.”

Taking my time, I locked up the house and turned off the lights and by the time I got upstairs, the bathroom was empty. Her scent was still there, however, and I spent some enjoyable time inhaling her fragrance as I started the water. My bliss was complete and even if it lasted only a night or two, I could now die a satisfied man. As much as I’d loved my wife, making love to her had no passion and I aimed to make up for lost time with this sexy young girl that had somehow fallen into my life.

The bedroom was dark save for the moon shining through the window above the bed. Clarissa lay there quietly, her long hair fanning out around her, naked and sweet. Patterns danced across her body as the curtains billowed gently in the wind.

“Come to me Tom, I want you so much.”

Her smile was luminous. The towel wrapped around my waist fell to the floor as I approached her. Raising her hand, she took mine and tugged. I felt no regret as I joined her in our bed. I stroked her tummy and kissed her cheeks while she ran her hands up my back. She was like a soft piece of cloth, pliable, silky, and clinging. Even now, before I had touched her intimately, she was hungry for me and had no hesitation about letting me know.

I let my lips trail down her neck until she moaned in my ear, my body responding strongly to the sounds she made. She smelled like fresh air and citrus, and her damp hair so soft in my hands. Looking at her, it was difficult to decide where to touch her first, but her breasts beckoned, the rosy pink nipples standing at attention, the creamy coffee color so enticing. I took her left one in my hand. It was so small, so deliciously perfect. I held still, allowing only my thumb to move, using it to barely touch that gorgeous bud.

“Oh Tom,” she moaned, writhing sensuously in my arms.

Moving without caution, but with extreme care, I lowered my head and pulled her nipple into my mouth. She moaned again and moved her body upward. My tongue caressed her, drawing sighs of pleasure from her throat as I bathed her nipple again and again. My hand cupped her sweet flesh, holding her breast in place as I feasted on her taste.

My other hand tickled her ribcage and she shivered in my arms. Slowly, I stroked down her tummy again, delighted at her softness. Lower still, I moved to her inner thigh and felt her flesh give way as her legs parted for me. I had touched this thigh before, on the bus, but it was even sweeter here in my own bed. In our bed.

Her other nipple begged for attention and I leaned over to give it the same treatment. Clarissa twisted her fingers in my hair and gasped. Her body was trembling uncontrollably and her labored, excited breathing aroused my body to extreme proportions. As she tugged at me, and begged for pleasure without words, I enjoyed the feel of her body in my arms and the sound of her moans in my ear.

She was urgent now, pushing at me, leading me down the path of her desire. I met the challenge of her ferocity with my own hunger, rising up on one elbow to drink in her beauty before lowering myself once more to attend to her needs.

“Tom, I need you. I want you inside me. Please, fuck me.”

My heart lurched and my body trembled at her words. I rose up once more and kissed her, my tongue firmly seeking entry. I would not be denied and she surrendered underneath me, groaning into my mouth as she tongued me as passionately as I kissed her. When I made to leave her lips, she caught my lower lip in her teeth, biting down gently and then she was sucking on me, teasing me, arousing me.

Her juices were really flowing now, the aroma exciting me as much as her body did. I leaned down and looked at her sex in the moonlight. God, it was so beautiful; she was so beautiful. Moist, and open, her labia were fragrant flowers, their petals as silky as the finest rose, and her clit shone like a hard, shiny pebble. My temples began to throb and my cock released a stream of precum as Clarissa shuddered beneath me.

…I have to taste her again. Her sweetness, her cum…

And I leaned closer and opened her up with shaking fingers. Her growl of pleasure was incendiary, inciting my own lust to fiery heights. I saw her juices shimmer in the light and my mouth watered to taste her.

Groaning loudly, I licked her pussy. I drove my tongue in deeply and lapped like a starving child. Earlier, she had been in control, but now it was my turn and I vowed to myself to feel that hard clitoris convulse on my tongue.

“T-Tom, oh god.”

“Shh, I love you… let me love you.”

And she was lost, thrusting her trim body with strength that amazed me. I stabbed at her pussy, inserting my tongue then withdrawing it coated with sweet, female pleasure juice. She whimpered and pumped, searching for my tongue, finding it, and then clamping down until I pulled away.

I placed my hands under her buttocks and easily lifted her closer. Her legs fell apart gracefully and she was completely vulnerable to me, her body poised and tight, yet relaxed and accepting. I could not get enough of her and used my tongue to dig deeper, feeling her muscles contract around me and draw me in even more.

Again and again, I sucked at her pussy, my lips surrounding her clitoris and holding it still to accept the assault of my tongue on her hard flesh…

…cum for me angel… fill my mouth…

Her moans became wails of pleasure and I knew she was on the verge. I knew that she hovered on the precipice and only needed me to send her into the deepest of pleasure. I reinforced my tongue with my fingers and slid them inside her cavity. It was so tight, so soft, and so hot. Like lava, she surrounded my fingers with firm heat and milked at them as my tongue began to sweep her clit with strokes of lightening.

“Mmm,” she wheezed, “yes… oh y-yes!”

Faster now, I licked, I sucked, I ate. I wanted to consume her from the inside out and I craved the sweetness of her explosion into my mouth. Suddenly, a deep, low-pitched wail began to rise from her chest. She bore down on me and I felt her pussy give way. Amazed and turned on beyond belief, I felt her muscles seize, then relax again and again as my angel began to cum.

…oh god, oh yes, cum baby… cum…

“T-Tom… I’m cumming…” and that was all she could manage as her words dissolved into helpless moans.

Clenching the sheets beside her, she heaved in my arms and filled my mouth with a steady flow of girl cum. I lifted my eyes and watched her tight tummy roll upwards in the finest dance a woman can perform and my cock ached to slip inside her.

When her convulsions died away, I lifted my body and got on my knees between her thighs. Her face was a mask of pleasure, but need was still there. She wanted me inside her. She wanted me to make love to her gently, then fuck her relentlessly.

I felt her grasp my hips and draw me closer. I felt her take my cock into her shaking hands and rub it down the length of her still oozing pussy. I heard her groan sharply and I fell against her, the first touch of her wet pussy against my hard cock making my head spin with lust.

“Oh… Clarissa… oh baby.”

“Love me Tom.”

I wriggled until I felt her lips begin to spread. She melted and hummed, opening her legs wider and tossing her head against the pillow.

“Tom, yes darling. Please?”

I throbbed and pressed.

“Ohhhh…”

I pushed again, her pussy so tight, so hot. Working hard, I eased my cockhead in a fraction at a time and Clarissa whimpered her delight. She came alive beneath me, moving upwards ever so gently as she sought to fill the void within her. Moving my hands down to her thighs, I held her open and still as I pumped just the head of my cock in and out of her pussy.

…oh, she’s so good, so hot…

Denied for so long, Clarissa could no longer contain herself. The muscles in her legs and belly began to work hard as she slid up and imbedded my cock into the liquid heat of her pussy. I moaned aloud and clutched at her legs, but she only moved faster. It was as if I was lying still and she was fucking me and once more, I knew little control as little Clarissa pleasured herself with my body.

Sweat broke out on my forehead and I felt myself spinning. Looking down, I saw how pretty she was, how incredibly sexy with those smoky eyes and that grimace of lust locked into place. My body made its move, drowning willingly in her heat, and I began to fuck her. My hips pushed up and down and my lips searched for any part of her skin to attach themselves to. I licked and sucked at her neck, them drove my tongue into her mouth as she fucked me right back with as much energy as I could match.

Grunting and whispering my lust aloud, I pulled out and slammed back inside. She sucked me right in and pumped at me with her pussy. When I could no longer move fast enough, or deep enough to please her, she locked her legs around my waist and moved like a piston swallowing my length, then falling off again only to repeat the movement.

The walls of her pussy tugged at my cock, massaging me with her mysterious textures and urging me to deposit my seed inside. I was approaching orgasm swiftly, and from the increasing tightness of her pussy, I knew she was also.

“Fuck me Tom. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh god, just fuck me and love me and cum in me.”

I groaned a final time and drew out almost completely. She drove herself up hungrily and took me back into place and I surrendered without hesitation, knowing she was there herself. Each time I pulled out, the urgent caress of her pussy took me one step closer to orgasm and she worked hard to make it for both of us.

With a growl, I held still, determined to stave off my climax, and Clarissa moved once more with speed that astounded me. She grasped my buttocks close, letting her feet find purchase, then she tumbled us both over until she was sitting completely on all of my cock.

Before I could even move, she planted her feet beside us, her body in a crouch, and began to ride my cock hard and fast. Her hair flew around her as she pumped her body repeatedly. My cock was in sweet agony, feeling every muscle, every groove, every contraction as her pussy clamped down like a milking machine. Guttural cries flew from my mouth and I held on to her hips, my seed rising in sharp, powerful, insanely pleasurable bursts from my throbbing balls.

“Yes, Tom… yes darling, fill my pussy. Give me your cum.”

And then she lost control, her entire body quivering, cumming so strongly that I felt as though I was trapped in a velvet vice. As she writhed above me in orgasm, I emptied my balls deep into her belly, whimpering, groaning, and loving her completely.

Still at last, Clarissa lay draped across me. She would stay with me, forsaking the search for her mother until I was too old to remember her anymore, and when I died, she would bury me with respect and dignity. But that night, inside her belly, a child began to grow. She would be a child of love and passion that would inherit her mother’s beauty and empathy for the world. Our child.