For The Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

"Thank you kind sir! And for the rest of this trip, I don't want you to call me 'sis' any more. Can you do that for me, Gary?"

"Sure thing, Carly!"

Next thing I knew we were in a cab on our way to the 'Crazy Girls Revue', her choice. We enjoyed the show, and I especially enjoyed the beautiful bare boobs and asses that were on almost constant display. Carly was doing tons of touchy-feely with me as she grabbed my hand, arm, leg, shoulder, head ... heck pretty much all over. After a light supper we hit one of the hotspot bars for drinks and dancing before heading back to our room at around 1 AM.

We stumbled into the room and I hung up my coat and tie only to be jumped from behind, Carly hanging from my back with her arms wrapped around my shoulders, her legs around my waist. "Hey now, what's come over you?" I laughingly asked her.

"I was just wondering when my new husband was going to fuck me!"

"Wh ... what! I'm not your husband." I said as I tried to pry her off of me.

"Oh but you must be! Darryl booked this room for TWO people over two weeks ago, and paid for it for four days! And there's no bathroom door because it's the bridal suite! Also, he NEVER reserved a room for you, so that chicken shit did all this and didn't have the guts to tell me. Well, if he went to all this trouble to make sure I had a chance to get pregnant, I say we both get that monkey off of our backs that has been there for so long!"

I twisted my neck trying to look at her face as I asked, "Get what monkey off of our backs?"

"The one where each of us wanted to fuck our sibling!"

"You mean, you've wanted to ..."

"Oh god yes! You grew into such a hunk but by then I was getting married and I just didn't think it would ever happen. Well, if Darryl wants us to fuck, then I'm all for it." She slid down my back and stepped around in front of me, looking up into my face. Her hand reached out and stroked my crotch as she continued, "That is, if you still want to fuck me!"

I sucked in my breath as she stroked me hard and hurriedly said, "Oh god yes, Carly! I've wanted to do it with you since I was 14, maybe even younger!"

"Oooo, my little brother seems to be bigger than I remember!"

"What do you mean Carly? Just when did you see my cock?"

"Ooops, well, I have to confess about this. About a month before I got married I came home one night when the folks were out. You were in your bedroom with the light on and your curtain closed incorrectly. I glanced towards it as I walked by and saw you jerking off to something that I couldn't see. I was impressed that you were about the same size as Darryl was, and you were no more than fifteen years old. This is embarrassing for me to say, but I just stood there in the dark and watched you until you came in a gusher! That really blew me away, as none of my boyfriends could pump out that much cum!"

"Are you really serious about watching me?"

"Oh yeah, it was mesmerizing! I was so tempted to come inside and just rape you right then and there!"

"Take my word for it I would have been a VERY willing accomplice!" Then I finally leaned in to her and gave her a deep tongue kiss as I pulled her into my arms. As we kissed my fingers managed to undo her blouse and drop it off of her shoulders, then I started hunting for the bra clasp.

Carly stopped my fumbling fingers by leaning back a bit and saying, "You're so funny, it's on the front!"

The instant I had it opened my lips were locked onto her left nipple, getting it rock hard in mili-seconds! She groaned loudly as one hand pulled me tight to her chest, while her other hand grabbed my hard shaft through my dress slacks and jerked me frantically. Somehow we fell onto the bed in each other's arms. I managed to get her skirt and panties off quickly and slid down her body, dragging my tongue from her right nipple to her clit.

"Oh shit Gary!" Carly cried out as I sucked her little nubbin into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. "Oh that feels so GOOD! Don't stop! Oh Gary please don't stop!" As I sucked and licked her clit my fingers slipped even lower and soon I was pumping three fingers hard into her sopping wet pussy as Carly humped her hips up at me as her body began to shake.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck me hard with your fingers! Oh my god that's it, just like that ... SUCK MY CLIT! Oh god I'm cumming! Oh fuck – oh god – shit – oh Gary my brother I love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Her hips bounced high into the air as she balanced on her feet and shoulders, screaming in ecstasy as her fingers ripped at my hair.

Her scream ended suddenly while her body shook in its high arch before she emitted a huge sigh and flopped back onto her back. Carly's chest was heaving hard as she gasped for breath and little spasms slipped through her body. Slowly she said, "Oh ... my ... god!"

"I take it you liked that!" I said as I kissed her thigh lightly.

"That doesn't even come close to how I feel! Darryl refuses to do that to me; he says it's too nasty down there!"

"Shit, the man is stupid! I love how you taste! I could eat your pussy all night!"

"Oh Gary, as much as I would love to let you do just that, I don't think I can get pregnant that way!" She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me hard and long before saying "My turn!" and pushing me onto my back as she slid down my body. Her fingers flew as she had me stripped in no time as her lips sought out my rock hard cock.

"Oh fuck, Carly!" I groaned as she slid her lips over half way down my 8" plus cock. Her tongue was slithering all over my underside as she jerked the part she couldn't get into her mouth. My sister pulled slowly off of me until just my mushroom head remained in her hot mouth, then she virtually devoured my tip with her tongue! "Oh my god," I croaked as I nearly sat up in response to her tongue swirling rapidly around my tip. "OH! FUUUUCK! Oh god! Jesus, sis that's so good!"

"You're telling me it's good! This is the best cock I've ever seen!" Carly leaned back down and swallowed over half of my shaft before pulling off of me only to lean back and kiss the tip of my cock. "As much as I would love to finish this fun-stick off with my mouth, that is just one more way that will NOT get me pregnant! Besides this first load will be jam packed with your horny little buggers!"

Carly kissed her way up my body until our lips met in our most passionate kiss yet. I started to roll us over but she quickly said, "NO! Not yet! I want to be the one to do this!" She sat up right and then swung her leg over me to straddle my tall and proud cock. Her body paused as she placed my cock head at her entrance, then she said with a smile, "You are nice enough to agree to do this with me, the least I can do is be the one to break the final taboo! And just so you know, I love you so much! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDDDDD!" came from her lips as she sank down onto me, my cock pushing nearly all the way up inside of her.

"Oh Carly, you are so tight! Are you sure you've done this before?"

"Very funny, should I tell Darryl that you asked me that?" she said as she lifted back up almost off of me. As she settled back down I thrust my hips up into her and our pubic bones bumped each other. "The answer is that I have, but obviously never with a real manly cock! Oh god Gary you are in me so deep! Now roll us over and fuck me! Fuck your sister and give her your child!"

Easily I rolled us over, my cock head pressing tight against the opening to her cervix. Carly kissed me and said softly, "I love you, always have, always will. Give me all your love as I give you all of mine!" My hips pulled back and then slammed forward, pushing her on the bed. "Oh god Gary, that's just what I need. Give it to me, fuck your sister hard! Make me groan when you blast my insides with you cum! Oh god, you feel so good pumping into me like that. Don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

That was something that had never entered my mind! I balanced on one arm as my left hand found her right boob and began massaging it in earnest causing Carly to groan into my mouth as we kissed. Her hands roamed everywhere on me that she could reach, spending a great deal of time squeezing my ass cheeks and pulling me even harder into her. After about four minutes her body tensed up and a small shudder went through her followed by a sigh of contentment. "Oh Gary, that was a good one, thank you! Now just give me your seed and make my baby!"

"Bullshit, sis, if this is a onetime deal, then I'm going to get the most enjoyment out of it as I can! Besides, ungh, you feel really great wrapped around me like this!" I kissed her quickly and then pulled my lips to her left tit as my tongue and teeth attacked her rock hard nipple making her gasp in pleasure. My now free hand slipped further down her luscious body in search of her clit.

"OH GOD!" Carly cried out the moment my fingers found her little joy button. My hips continued pounding into her as I pinched, pulled and twisted her clit with my fingers, each movement causing her to cry out as unknown pleasures coursed through her body. Her legs wrapped around my hips tightly as she wantonly began thrusting her pussy hard against my impaling shaft, her voice urging me on as my fingers worked her clit some more. "Oh my god Gary, I'm going to cum! I'm REALLY going to CUM! Oh fuck here it isssssssss ... YES!!! Oh godddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssssss! OH! OH! Ohhhhhhhhhhhgoddddddddddddd!" Carly pulled my face back to hers and smothered me with kisses as her pussy continued grasping my cock tightly as I slowed my movements to let her rest a bit.

When her arms finally loosened their hold on me I lifted up and smiled at her before softly saying, "Carly, I love you with all my heart!" Her face broke into a combined smile/sob and she pulled me to her as she kissed me hard, her tongue deep inside my mouth. As we kissed her hips resumed thrusting into me in time with my own hips thrusting my cock deep inside of her.

Carly didn't break the kiss for well over three minutes and when she did it was with a scream before she cried out, "Oh my god Gary! I'm going to cum again! Fuck me harder! Give me your cum! I need to feel you giving me our baby! Oh god I'm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!" Her vaginal muscles clamped tighter than ever around my cock and literally pulled the cum from my balls, sending my sperm blasting deep within her hungry pussy! We were both moaning and groaning and we kissed as our mutual orgasms made us one with the other. Never before had I cum so hard with any previous woman!

After my balls stopped pumping and her climax finished, I wanted to lift up and take my weight off of her, but Carly held super tight to me with her arms and her legs, her face buried at the junction of my neck and shoulder. Every few moments her body would shudder as another post orgasm spasm would run through her body. Finally her muffled voice emerged from my neck as she softly said in a halting voice, "Holy ... shit ... that ... was ... beautiful! I've ... never ... oh god ... never ... cum ... like ... that!"

"I'm glad you liked it, sis!" I said as I stroked her arm with my free hand, my other still trapped between us. Again I tried to move but she tightened her grasp on me so I stopped as she moaned once more.

"Please don't move! I want to enjoy what I'm feeling right now!" she said so I just let her cling tightly to me until she was satisfied. Besides, with my still hard cock plugging her opening, me baby batter had no choice but to fulfill its task of getting my beautiful sister pregnant!

I was in no hurry to have our time together end, so as long as Carly wanted to hold me to her, I was going to let her. Nearly ten minutes passed before she asked into my shoulder, "Tell me Gary, how in hell can you still be single? No guy that can make love like this should be single!"

"What do you mean, sis?"

"Please Gary, we're lovers on our honeymoon, remember? No more 'sis', no more 'brother', not until we get back home. Okay my love?!" She emphasized the last three words with a deep kiss as she looked right into my eyes. After I nodded my agreement she answered me, "Your girlfriends must have been out of their minds to let a guy get away when he can do what you just did to me! I have never in my life cum so hard! You are incredible, and I wish to hell I had gone inside that night I watched you jerk off!"

She groaned as I gave her a quick thrust before I said, "Oh, my si ... my Carly likes my cock does she?" I gave her another little thrust and flexed my shaft inside of her before saying, "Too bad she went and married Darryl."

I started trying to untangle and get off of her when she said, "Just where do you think you are going?"

"Well, I thought I would go play the slots for a while before getting some sleep before we fly back tomorrow!"

My shaft was still half way inside of her and she pulled me back deep into her as she said in a sexy voice. "Oh I hope not! When I leave this town I WILL be pregnant with your baby, make no mistake about that! But I'm not going to take any chances on failure, so you aren't going to do much besides fuck me! Besides, Darryl paid for this room for FOUR nights, not just one! And there is a hold for the fifth night should we need to stay one more night! This is my needle-dicked husband's idea and I think he should get his money's worth!"

As she spoke her hips were slowly circling under my crotch, forcing my cock deep into her and then pulling it slowly out a ways. The wonderful sensations she was creating removed all thought I had about leaving for slot machines. In no time I was pumping my shaft hard into her crème filled pussy once again as she scratched and clawed me urging me to fuck her harder, deeper until she screamed again in ecstasy.

Carly looked up at me with wonder in her eyes then said, "Holy shit, Gary, this cock of yours could kill a girl if you aren't careful! But what a way to go! That was incredible, but I need to rest." I pulled over three pillows, stacked them up and lifted her up so I could put them under her ass to keep as much of my cum inside her as possible. Then I kissed her gently before pulling out of her and lying beside her.

"I appreciate the gesture with the pillows, Gary, but if I get my way I will have so much of your wonderful cum pumped into me that this won't be necessary! I love that you did it though!" She leaned over and kissed me deeply once again before we cuddled together for several minutes.

Remembering something she had said soon after we started making love, I asked her, "Carly, hon, earlier you said something like 'that was a good one, thanks' just after you shuddered lightly beneath me. What was that all about?"

"Oh that!" she said with a laugh. "That was my response after having my orgasm ... well after having what up 'til then was the way I have always cum during sex! That is why I didn't want you to stop eating me out; I had cum so much harder and BETTER than ever before! But now an incredible lover has given me two fantastic orgasms with his cock in my pussy so now it is only the third best cum I have ever had! Jeez, think of that, my own broth ... my new lover makes me cum three times and each one is better than the one before! I still don't see how you haven't gotten hitched to one of those beauties you dated."

"They weren't you," I said very softly.

"What?"

"They weren't you! I have known for years that I loved you as more than just a sister ... oops, sorry ... but you were not an option. But none of them made me feel like you do. Oh yeah, the sex was great and all, and they ALL wanted to marry me, but I just couldn't settle for second best!"

"Oh god Gary," she said as she pulled me into a tight kiss, then rolled off the pillows and onto me. "That is the nicest thing you could ever say to me! I love you so much!" As we kissed some more she wiggled her hips around and soon my cock just slipped right into her pussy as we groaned into each others mouth once more. As Carly lifted up into a sitting position she smiled at me and said, "And just sliding effortlessly into me like this is the SECOND nicest thing you could 'say' to me!"

Talking ceased as she began fucking herself on my granite shaft, lifting up until just the tip was inside of her before pounding back onto me, driving my cock deeply into her. "Oh god, Gary," she gasped as she continued her efforts, "No cock has ever been in me so deep! You feel so good, so damned good inside of me. I don't ever want to loose this feeling!" Slowly her face turned red and contorted and she soon cried out as her body was wracked by another earth shattering climax, her face suddenly aglow with joy! Two more times she came as she rode me before we enjoyed simultaneous orgasms just before she passed out.

My balls luckily only had one last spurt of cum in them when she fell forward onto me, out cold. I panicked until I felt her breathing and another after shock slide over her body, so I just held her to me and waited for her to come to. Her eyelids fluttered and she groaned "Wh ... what happened to me? Did I pass out?" I nodded that she had and Carly kissed me deeply again before saying, "Oh my god, Gary, I always thought that was a myth, no guy could make a girl cum that hard! But one moment I'm screaming my head off thanks to you and then I'm waking up on top of you. You are just incredible!"

I don't know why I did it but I flexed my cock again inside of her and her eyes bulged out as she said, "You're still good for more! Oh god yes, fuck me Gary, fuck me till I scream your name again."

I rolled us over and took my position above her, my hips already pumping into her hot and wet pussy. My hands grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and back way past her shoulders.

"Oh, Gary is getting frisky again like I so wanted him to be long ago!"

'Damn!' I thought as I realized I had misinterpreted her comments from years ago. "Oh yeah baby," I said, "I'm going to love hearing my name echo through this suite!" My hips began slowly pumping into her steaming hot pussy, her groans as I bottomed out encouraging me to continue my movements. After about four deep plunges into her core she started squeezing her pussy muscles around me, trying to hold my cock within her as I continued slowly fucking her. "Shit Carly, you are soooo tight now! God I love how that feels!"

"Oh god, you feel so big inside of me, Gary, and it feels so strange to feel you moving so slowly like that! It's like I can feel every bump and vein of your cock as you move into me. Oh fuck it's so good like this!" I leaned in and she grabbed my face and kissed me passionately as our sex slowly moved together, our bodies perfectly in sync! Her eyes crossed momentarily before she locked her eyes with mine and huskily groaned, "Enough of that! I love it but now I need to be FUCKED! Pound your cock into me, Gary, fuck me harder than ever and make me cum! Cum with me my wonderful man! I need to feel you explode inside of me again!"

I needed no further encouragement as I began rapidly slamming my shaft using nearly full strokes as my tip pushed hard against her cervix with each thrust. Each time I bottomed out Carly cried out in joy, her passion building by the second. Her pussy had never relinquished its grasp on me and the increase in friction was bringing me rapidly to my climax. "Oh god, Carly, I'm almost there! Here it comes baby, more sperm for our child!"

My hips were now slamming forcefully into her pussy, her knees still pressed down beside her shoulders as I felt my cock grow even larger in preparation for another huge load. Carly grabbed my shoulders as her climax rose up inside of her, her eyes growing wide. "Oh my god, I can feel you growing inside of me! Oh god, you're cumming! Fill me with cum! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! Oh god you're fucking me the best! Oh fuck me harder ... ohhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd yessssssssssss! Oh fuck GAAAARRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!" Her scream ended when she clamped her lips to mine and fucked my mouth with her tongue!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers