For The Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of her strange position Carly was thrusting her pussy hard up at me as my cock plowed into her deeper than ever. After my third rope of cum blasted into her she groaned and I felt something loosen around my cock head, then I slid further into her as my cock pressed through her cervical opening and into her inner sanctum! "Oh my gawwwwdddd, YES!" she screamed again as I pulled out and then pushed right back into her depths. "Oh god yes ... oh fuck me ... oh Gary ... oh Gary I'm still CUMMING! Oh god! OH MY GOD!" Then I silenced her as I kissed her, my tongue digging deep in her mouth searching for her tonsils.

She pulled me forward, rolling us so I was balancing on my head, twisted to the side so our kiss could continue, as my erupting cock was pressed even further into her totally willing cervix, my load going right where it needed to be! I couldn't believe Carly WANTED to be in this position, as I figured it had to be uncomfortable as all hell for her. But then, I never have understood the pain threshold that women have.

Our kiss continued and I thought I heard the door lock click as a key card was inserted. The door opened and TWO female heads peeked around the door meekly calling out, "Housekeeping!" They looked right at us and both broke out into huge smiles as they watched my hips pull back and thrust into her once more. They uttered apologies and one of them grabbed the 'Do not disturb' placard and put it on the outside door handle. She gave one more obvious look and smiled at Carly and mouthed to her "Congratulations!" then backed out and shut the door.

"Well, THAT was embarrassing!" I said.

"Embarrassing? Heck no, it was HOT! Those two were soooooo envious of me; it was practically dripping off of them! God I love you!" Then she kissed me again as she gripped my shaft with her pussy once more. "Ooooo, and I love doing that to you, your cock is so fucking huge! And I am so stuffed!" We kissed briefly before I pushed back into a more upright position, taking my weight off of her. "Thanks, you were getting kind of heavy."

Carly squeezed down onto me once again and my cock slipped from her warm confines bringing with it a big glob of my cum. "Oops, I didn't want to loose any of that!" Then she clamped her hand over her opening while I pushed the pillows under her delectable ass. "Thanks lover," she said as she tilted her hips up even higher, "there, that should keep all your little swimmers where they belong!"

Moments later my stomach growled and she said, "Yeah, I'm kind of hungry too!"

I grabbed the room service menu and called for some grub. "Twenty minutes till it gets here," I told her.

"Well, part of me is really full right now, so I think that is out of the question. But I do recall I was getting into something really nice when I had to redirect. So how about you walk that beautiful cock over here so I can swallow my appetizer." I walked the ten feet to her and Carly had my dick down her throat in record time ... well, as far back in her mouth as she could, her hands covered the rest of my cock that wouldn't fit.

Carly was using every trick she knew to get me to cum but I had been dumping load after load into her pussy for the last two hours, and I knew this could take a long time. I guess she lost track of time when she was brought back to reality by the knock on the door and a sweet female voice called out "Room service!"

I mumbled "Oh shit!"

Carly said through her cock stuffed mouth "Shthigt!"

As Carly took me to the back of her mouth again I said softly, "What the hell," then called out "ENTER!" and smiled down at my sister.

The sweet female voice answered, "Thank you sir," and slid her card into the slot then pushed the door open, followed by a huge gasp and "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I thought you told me to come in!"

"Stop! I DID tell you to come in!" I told her as her eyes stared at Carly's face as she just continued sucking my shaft. "Why don't you just put the tray over here on the bed."

Her eyes never left Carly's face as she walked over to the bed where we lay, bumping into a few things as she walked. As she placed the tray onto the bed Carly slipped my cock from her mouth and said, "Thanks honey. You sure are pretty, isn't she Gary?"

"Oh yes, she is a very beautiful young lady."

I witnessed a new side of my sister then as she asked, "Miss, I'm really hungry and my jaws are getting tired. Would you mind taking over for me for just a little while?" The girl's eyes flitted from Carly to my cock to my eyes to my cock several times as she licked her lips. "He won't bite unless you want him to, and this is just so delicious!" she said as she waved my cock at the young girl.

The moment her hand went to her left boob Carly knew the girl wanted to say yes and called her on it, "Come on, your body is positively screaming 'yes'! Help me out for just a while."

I watched in amazement as Carly talked the girl into sucking my cock. Other than agreeing that the girl was pretty, I never said a word. Slowly she sat on the edge of the bed and then leaned over me and took my cock in her hand. Her eyes looked up at Carly and she said, "Oh my gosh, it's so big!" As her eyes focused on the huge cock in her hands she asked my sister, "Are ... are you sure it's okay, it's your honeymoon ... and ..."

"Please don't worry about it, I need the rest and Gary sure won't complain about such a beautiful woman sucking his cock." Carly reached out and gently pushed the girl's head towards my shaft. I gasped when her lips touched my helmet just before her tongue snaked out and swirled around my entire tip. I was oozing pre-cum and she licked my tip clean then swallowed it down. "Do you like the way he tastes?" Carly asked her.

"Oh yes, it's like nothing I've ever tasted before. But I've never done this before, ever." She slipped her lips over my cock head once more and slowly took about three inches into her mouth before licking its underside and then pulling back off. "I think I like doing this!" she said before she quickly took me back into her mouth, this time taking me all the way to the back of her mouth. She was sucking on me hard while her tongue adored my shaft with every thing she had in her.

"Do you like that, honey?" Carly asked me. "Is she providing the best room service for my man?"

"Oh god, baby, she is really doing good, especially for a beginner. She looks so beautiful with my cock in her mouth like this!" My comments spurred the girl on and she was really working my cock hard.

Carly pushed the tray away and said, "Here, let me show you a few things about sucking cock." The girl pulled off of me and Carly showed her how to swirl her tongue while my cock was inside her mouth, not just the tip. "Try it." she said as she pointed my cock back to her. The young girl took me deep into her mouth and then I groaned in extreme pleasure as she worked her new found magic on me.

"I think he likes that," Carly told her as she tapped the girl on the shoulder. She pulled back, sucking hard on my tip before it popped from her mouth, and then looked to my sister for the next lesson. I nearly shit when Carly asked, "Do you think you can take him down all the way?" The girl didn't speak but her eyes bugged out so Carly said, "This is how you do it." My sister had never taken me fully down her throat, only managing to gag twice as about an inch or so slipped into her throat, and now she wanted to TEACH this young lady how to do it!

My sister grinned at us both before putting her lips around me again, then she leaned forward and swallowed hard, my cock following it down her throat until she had her nose firmly planted in my pubic hair. Finally it was my turn to say something and as Carly bobbed on my cock I groaned out, "Oh fuck, Carly that is sooooooooo good! Oh shit!" I guess she didn't use every thing she knew about cock sucking before the food arrived!

Her tongue snaked along my underside as she slowly pulled off of me, her eyes locked onto mine as she pulled back. "Your turn, sexy," she said as she pointed my shaft at the young girl once more.

"Thanks," she said softly before taking my cock into her mouth once more. This time she leaned in and I felt her pause as my tip bumped into the back of her moth. Pushing forward she gagged on me and pulled off quickly. After recovering she said, "Sorry about that," and took me to the back of her mouth quickly. Her hands reached out, one grasping Carly's and the other grabbing onto mine as she swallowed and my shaft slid about two inches down her throat. She paused and had a brief look of panic cross her face before she pushed forward once more and pressed her nose hard into my pubic hair as her hands gripped ours even tighter. Her eyes sought out mine and I gave her an encouraging smile.

My smile relieved her and she started bobbing her face on me, keeping my shaft down her throat all the while. She seemed to be a natural at breathing through her nose and around my cock as she stayed deep onto my shaft for a long time. She pulled all the way back, not stopping until my tip was just barely in her mouth before she slowly pushed right back down onto me, not stopping until her nose was buried once more. "Oh fuck that's so good!" I gasped.

Carly leaned in and said, "Is my love happy I decided to do this? I know your cock is!" She leaned over and kissed the young girl on her cheek while my cock was still buried down her throat, then before the girl could move she slid her lips over and kissed her on the lips where my base entered her mouth. The girl looked at her with amazement written all over her face before she slowly pulled back off of me. Carly stayed right with her, her lips touching the girl's until my cock slipped free. Both women turned into the other and their kiss became a full blown French kiss.

God that was so hot and my cock jerked in front of them as more pre cum oozed out. Breaking the kiss Carly effortlessly slipped her lips over me and took me fully down her throat before pulling off of me, her cheeks bowed in as she sucked fiercely. Then she said, "He's ready, so you take this load. I'll get the next one. It's okay, go for it."

The girl smiled at her then looked into my eyes as she slowly, and I mean s-l-o-w-l-y took me fully into her throat once more. She knew how both Carly and I felt, and she was ready to swallow her first ever load of hot male seed! Her face was a blur as she began rapidly taking me fully into her throat and then nearly pulling all the way off! Over and over she slammed her face down onto me, moaning around my cock as the incredible situation dawned on her.

I felt my balls churn and I groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah! Oh shit girl, you're incredible!" Then I was fucking my hips into her face as she took three huge ropes of cum straight into her stomach. She pulled back and sucked on my first three inches as her tongue went wild on my helmet, coaxing four more huge blasts into her rapidly swallowing mouth. Once I was nearly spent she worked hard to get as many dribbles from me as were humanly possible and she greedily swallowed them all down. I thought she might be through, but once again she sucked onto me super hard as her tongue wildly flicked at my tip and my one-eye until again I gave her a gentle stream of cum into her overjoyed mouth.

I was surprised that she didn't swallow it down, instead she pulled off of me and turned to Carly, then kissed her deeply, passing my cum to her. Carly's eyebrows arched in surprise but she too did not swallow. Instead she leaned over to me and kissed me hard, pushing the cum into my own mouth! No girl had ever done that to me, although I had tasted my cum while eating out their pussies after sex. Carly finished the kiss so I pulled the young girl into my arms and kissed her deeply, forcing the load of cum back into her mouth. She took it, swallowed hard and then gave my tongue a blow job for about thirty seconds.

Our kiss finally ended and she leaned over and sucked my shaft fully into her throat once more, cleaning me off before once more sucking down hard and slowly pulling off of me. "Thank you both!" she said enthusiastically. "Oh shit, I have to get back to work!"

She tried to slide off the bed but I grabbed her and pulled her back to me and kissed her deeply once more. I held her face close to mine as I said, "It's my turn to thank you! That was an incredible blowjob from one unbelievably gorgeous young lady!" She blushed and mumbled something then as she slipped from my arms she kissed my cock head once more before standing up, her face flushed bright red.

She looked into the mirror and tried to straighten her hair and clothes. Carly gave me a wicked grin and said, "Hey, what time do you get off?"

"Um, in a little over two more hours, at 6 A.M., why?"

"How about you come back up here for some more fun?"

Again I nearly shit but tried not to let it show as the girl looked quickly from Carly to me to my cock and to Carly again.

"Please, it will be lots of fun!"

A smile slowly crossed her face until she was beaming and she said, "SURE! I'll be here as quickly as I can!" She gleefully ran over to Carly and said, "I can't wait to be with you!" then she kissed my sister before stepping closer to me. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue dueling with mine before she pulled back, her hand grasping my cock. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth again, then I want you to take my virginity with this monster of yours!"

My mouth dropped as she walked to the door where she turned to us and said, "Thanks again, and I'm Emily."

I shook my head as I grabbed my turkey sandwich and ate some much needed food. Carly noticed my expression and said, "Are you worried about this? Did I go too far?"

"No, I was worried about you! This trip is for you, to help you become pregnant."

"Oh I am sure you all ready took care of that problem! It only takes one swimmer and you already gave me about one-hundred-million of them! But there is something else that is bothering you!"

"Damn, I can't fool you can I? The thing is, I have never made love to a virgin before. How will you feel if your husband for four days fucks another woman in front of you and takes her most precious of gifts?"

"You're kidding me, right? After what just happened I can't believe you even ask that. Emily is beautiful, energetic and sexy as all hell. Shit Gary, if I had a cock I'd fuck her myself!"

We took a not so quick shower where we fucked as I held her in my arms. Carly came so hard we almost fell over. Then we arranged a wakeup call for 6:00 and went to sleep for a while. The wake up call worked and Carly was riding my cock when Emily knocked on the door at 6:10. I called out to her to come in and she quickly used her pass key to enter our room, leaving the 'Do not disturb' placard on the handle.

"I've been so excited since I left you two that it was all I could do to make it through my shift! I didn't know guys had cocks like yours, Gary!"

"Some do," Carly said quickly, "But my guy is one in a gazillion!" She hadn't stopped moving on me and her face got that dreamy look that I had come to love already. "Oh fuck ... oh Gary ... oh god I'm nearly there ... oh ... oooo ... OH ... shit ... oh god here it comes ... FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK YES I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGG!" Carly locked eyes with Emily as she rode my cock to heaven and back, her face covered in lust as she came hard on my phallus. She collapsed onto me gasping for breath as she softly said, "Oh Gary that was wonderful! I love you so much! I'm so glad I finally found you, my love!"

Finally she lifted up and grinned at Emily before saying, "Your turn Sweetie, and I think you are over dressed." Carly lifted off of me and walked to Emily, then kissed her as she started undressing her. Carly was really getting into this as she kissed Emily everywhere as she removed all of her clothing.

Emily blushed profusely as Carly removed her tiny panties and kissed her tiny clit, leaving her standing there naked as the day she was born. "Wow!" I said, "You are even more beautiful than I thought! My god, simply a vision of loveliness." Her color deepened as I asked, "Wouldn't you agree, Carly dear?!"

"You are the master of the understatement, my love; I only wish I could be as gorgeous as Emily is!"

A brief comparison might be nice so here goes. Carly is 5'5", about 120 pounds of 34C-24-34, light brown hair and soft green eyes. Emily is 5'1" and 100 pounds spread over a 32B-22-32 body, natural blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Oh, and her nipples were rock hard and sticking out about ¾ of an inch.

Carly guided her to our bed and Emily finally realized I was still hard. "All my girlfriends tell me their boyfriend goes soft right after he comes and isn't good for quite a while. Why aren't you soft?"

Before I could answer Carly spoke up, "Well, basically your friends are right! My FIRST husband had that problem and I was never satisfied. But Gary just stays hard as long as I need him, don't you my man?" I just smiled and nodded my head. "Besides, he hasn't cum yet!"

"But ... but I saw you! You looked incredible when you came so hard!" Emily said.

"Oh yeah, I came, but HE didn't! Gary was saving it for you!"

Emily slid up beside me and gave me a very nervous kiss as her hand found my rock hard shaft. Her eyes had a worried look in them and I said, "If you are too scared, we don't have to do this!"

"Thank you for that, but I saw how she looked, and I WANT to feel what she felt! My pussy has been a faucet ever since I left here earlier today! It's just that none of my girlfriends said it would be so big! What if it doesn't fit?"

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle and it WILL fit!" I told her.

"O-o-o-okay!" she replied as I eased her onto her back. After kissing her lips I slipped down her body, my tongue and lips finding her nipples as I moved from one to the other. "Oh gosh that feels good ... oh yeah I love it! Oh GOD that is good!" she cried out as I sucked her right nipple hard while I lightly bit down on it. My hand found her clit and the moment I touched it she jerked beneath me crying out, "OH FUCK!" I kissed each of her tits before dragging my tongue down her abdomen and finally past her tiny landing strip to her sex. My tongue replaced my fingers on her clit and in no time her hips were bucking wildly on the bed as she screamed out my name. I nearly plunged two fingers deep into her slit but stopped myself just in time. I wanted my cock to have the honor of deflowering her.

My lips remained clamped tight to her little bud while my tongue flicked at it like wings of a humming bird, her hands holding me in place as she hopefully experienced her first orgasm caused by a man. Her hands pressed my face tightly into her and I kept up my efforts until she relaxed.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god, ohmygodohmygod! NONE of my friends told me anything about this! Oh my god!" Emily lifted up onto her elbows and smiled down at me nestled between her legs. After taking two huge breaths she begged me saying, "Gary I absolutely loved that, and I really hope you will do that again! But I want you to take that cock of yours and fuck me with it! Please take my virginity, NOW!"

"God but I love demanding women!" I said as I slid up her body to kiss her once more.

As I settled between her legs and rose up onto my hands and knees, Carly said, "Let me help." Then she took my purple shaft into her hands and guided me to Emily's slit. She rubbed me up and down her gash before placing me at her opening and giving me a little push.

"Oh gosh!" Emily croaked as my shaft was pressed slightly into her.

I held still as I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Gosh you sure are nice, always thinking about how I feel! My girlfriends all said the guy gets tunnel vision and only thinks about shoving his cock into the girl's hole, not one said they cared about them!" I waited and suddenly she looked surprised before saying, "OH yes! I'm fine, really!"