For The Love Of God, Apologize!

Story Info
Son gets to watch hot mom apologizing to rapper...
3.6k words
4.19
70.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: No offense is meant or intended to God, religion or anyone else. If you do not like reading stories that contain elements of taboo, interracial sex and adultery then please STOP reading now.

**

I need you now
More than ever
I am yours
For now and forever


That is the chorus of the hit platinum single of Christian Rock's megastar Mary Margaret Hoffheimer. She's called 'eMMa' by her close friends, but to me she is mom.

When that tall and skinny naturally blond forty something woman goes on stage to perform her hit songs, the audiences are enthralled and emotional. Some love the words, some love the delivery and some think she's an angel based on her appearance.

My mother was the result of a Scandinavian man and a deeply religious southerner. She grew up near Tuscaloosa, Alabama in a very conservative farming household. Even as a child she was a musical prodigy, giving regular musical performances in church from when she was five.

As it commonly is with conservative people, mom married young. She was barely eighteen when she married twenty year old Milt Hoffheimer, son of a wealthy car dealer. Talent weds Money. Mom's career took off. Multiple awards, record-breaking albums, sponsorships and all.

**

My father was in the running for county representative. As a conservative, he had to make political statements that struck a note with the conservatives. And he took it to a whole new level of stupidity when he proclaimed that "Christian Rap is an abomination" and had no place in society. It was a dig at his opponent. His opponent had recently been endorsed by a young twenty something superstar of Christian Rap, Jerome 'JJ' James.


Dad won the election anyway, in a district that is not only super conservative but also super racially divided.

**

Dad's comment on JJ was forgotten, but once again hit the limelight when one of his songs and mom's songs were co-awarded as the best song of the year. JJ brought up this issue on the stage by refusing to share the award with the wife of the man who thought his music and love to God was an abomination. The press caught on and there the issue became big.

At home, mom fought with dad to publicly apologize to JJ. Dad wouldn't budge.

"Apologize? Emma, have you thought of the consequences? I'll lose the next election. Hell, I won't even make it past the primaries if I do that."

"Are elections and power all you need? What happened to being a good man. A good Christian? For the love of good, apologize! Please."

"Don't tell me what to do, woman. Don't you dare tell me how to lead my life."

And dad stormed out. He was going to be out in Washington D.C for a week.

Mom cried. She wailed.

I didn't want to be around, so I told mom I'm going to be gone for the weekend on a planned fishing trip.

"Randy, can you tell me what I can do?"

"Well, mom. Why don't you call and apologize to JJ? Maybe think of making a song together or something. You know dad is pigheaded, right?"

"Oh honey, why didn't I think about it. I'll talk to him right away. You're right. We should make a song together too, perhaps. I'll contact him right away, but I don't know his number. It's a good thing we share an agency, they'll help me out here."

"Good luck mom. See ya."

**

The car we were supposed to take for the fishing trip broke down just out of town. Irritated and tired, and with no energy to continue we all abandoned the idea of the trip and went our ways home.

I got home, but mom wasn't around. I didn't think much of it and went to bed.

It wasn't until around midnight when I was woken up by a car pulling into our driveway. It had loud rap music with heavy beats playing, which was highly unusual in this household. With sleepy eyes I peeked out and saw that it was a black colored Cadillac Escalade with huge chrome rims. That wasn't my mom's car!

The car shut down and the passenger side door opened, and my mom hopped out. She was laughing and smiling as she put picked up her handbag and started walking over to the driver's side. The driver's side of the door opened, and out of it hopped out JJ! He was smiling as well. The young rapper was dressed in baggy pants and a lose shirt with tons of bling all over the body. It was sharp contrast to my mom who was dressed in an elegant business attire - white blouse, beige skirt and knee-high boots.

It looked like my mother had invited JJ over to the house. I found that very surprising given that she knew she was going to be alone. Perhaps that was the reason, as she thought her husband and son would never approve of a black man in the house? I didn't care, but I knew dad certainly did.

The two walked into the house and I sneaked into the dark upstairs balcony to see what the two were up to.

"So, Mrs. Hoffheimer, thank you for the apology and I'm really excited to work with you on a song combining our styles in praise of God."

"Yeah, I'm really excited too JJ. Care for some wine?"

"Sure, Mrs. Hoffheimer."

Mom brought two glasses of wine and she sat across JJ in a completely professional manner as they started discussing words for their song.

While all this looked completely innocuous, my mind was still racing with thoughts on the time at which these two were discussing this. Where had mom been for so long? Why discuss the song now when they could do it any time during daylight hours, and in an office?

It was rather boring sneaking and listening to the two talking about words and creativity and such. My mind was racing to naughty thoughts, but there was no evidence anything would happen. I mean, JJ is like my age and like a son to mom, right?

The two had downed two bottles of wine as they deeply discussed songs and how to mix their clashing styles of song delivery. Finally there was a hint that something would happen. JJ stared with lust at my mom's ass as she went to grab a third bottle of wine. He immediately realized his poor judgement and closed his eyes in prayer, perhaps as penance for this thoughts.

Mom arrived with another bottle as she saw JJ in prayer.

"JJ, is everything alright?"

"Yes. Yes. I mean, yeah," JJ said nervously.

"No it is not. I have a son your age, you know," mom giggled.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hoffheimer. I think I have to go. We can discuss tomorrow."

"No way you are driving back after so many drinks. You better call a cab. You are also welcome to sleep over in the guest room and leave in the morning."

"I must go. I can't stay," said JJ even more nervously. Now, he was trying to not even look at my mother. Clearly, he was trying to force his brain to not think of lustful thoughts on my mother.

"What happened all of a sudden, JJ," mom said as she kept her bottle of wine on the table and went closer to him.

"I'm having trouble. It must be the wine."

"What kind of trouble? I'm like your mother silly. TELL ME!"

"No. Mrs. Hoffheimer. No. I cannot say."

"Now, now, now. JJ, you can tell me anything. I promise I won't be angry. What's troubling you?"

"Let me apologize first. I'm having impure thoughts about you."

My mother was shocked. She collapsed on the sofa and said, "Oh. MY. GOD."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hoffheimer. The wine is making me lose control over mind."

"JJ. It's not that. I've been having impure thoughts about you all evening as well, which is why I was trying to think of you as my son. However, my lust is overpowering my common sense and decency."

"Oh my. What do we do now, Mrs. Hoffheimer?"

"Fuck! JJ! FUCK!"

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Hoffheimer. I'm so so so so Sorry. I'm sorry I've made you use profanity."

At this point, mom started giggling. "Silly boy. I said we have to just fuck. That's what we have to do, so that this devil of a desire can be appeased. Right? Besides, what better way to apologize?"

JJ was stunned.

"Are... Are... Are you serious," he stammered.

"I am serious you silly. Why do you think I invited you over? Now, strip! My panties have been soaked for hours," mom said as she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled out her skirt.

JJ removed his shirt and there was a huge bulge in his pants. As he nervously unbuttoned his pant, he asked one more time, "Are you sure this is alright, Mrs. Hoffheimer?"

"Call me Emma," was all mom said as she pushed JJ back on to the sofa and yanked out his pants and his boxers in one quick action.

JJ's cock was rock hard and - you know what they say about black guys - gigantic! God, that thing must have been close to ten or twelve inches.

My mom was now in her white cotton panties and white bra, with an open business shirt. She looked at JJ's cock in astonishment.

"Is that real JJ?"

JJ laughed out loud and said, "Go ahead and find out for yourself, E-m-m-a."

"Really, all this for ME?"

"All this for you baby."

"Baby? I'm old enough to be your mother," giggled mom as he touched his black monstrosity for the first time.

"But... you are NOT my mother. B-A-B-Y. Want to suck my tiny weeny?"

Mom quietly caressed it and ran her hands up and down, all with a big lusty smile on her face.

"It's beautiful. And so big! I'm never seen something quite like this before," mom said.

"It can do wonders. Yeah, wonders."

"Wonders, uh? Let's see what this Wonderwoman can do to this boy wonder's manhood then," said mom and she quickly wrapped her mouth around JJ's raging manhood in one swift gulp. Her icy blue eyes started deep into JJ's dark brown eyes as she expertly worked on the young man's super-hard cock.

Mom would go up and down JJ's cock as she varied pressure on his cock and put that beautiful tongue of hers to great use. JJ was the first to lose the battle of the seductive stares. He closed his eyes as he received a mind-blowing blow job from a woman at the top of her game. Only in his wettest most unimaginable dreams would he have thought about the possibility of bonking a classy high society woman like my mother.

JJ ran his hands over and through mom's silky blonde hair as she continued to suck his dick with passion, impeccable variation and enthusiasm. The sight of a tall pale white blonde giving head to a coal-black rapper was incredibly erotic. No porn movie could top what I was witnessing.

Mom was moaning as she sucked on JJ's hard dick. Things were happening underneath her panties for her, and one of her hands went straight into it to help her clitoris deal with all the stimulation she was getting from sucking black cock.

JJ noticed a hand missing from his cock and smiled knowingly, "Emma's little pussy needs some help, eh?"

He leaned forward, held on to mom's waist and lifted her delicate body from her kneeling position on to over his head. Mom laughed wildly as JJ ripped open her panties with his teeth and stuck his tongue deep into her juicy vagina.

Mom let out a load moan as in seconds.

"Oh my god, oh my god. OH MY GAWD!!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD," she wailed.

JJ acknowledged by going deeper into her pussy with his tongue and pushing her hips harder on his face.

"Boy do you know how to please a woman," mom said as she put JJ's cock back into her mouth. She then immediately pulled out and giggled as she confessed, "I've never had a man do that to me"

That made JJ stop. He turned her around and placed her delicate frame on to his lap.

"Baby. Are you serious?"

Mom nodded with a sigh.

"Ohh... my. Give me hug," JJ said as he hugged her. The hug quickly turned into an elaborate and passionate kissing fest. It first began with a few pecks on the lips that developed into a kisses, which finally evolved into violent tongue rolling and biting and grabbing of faces and hair. JJ used this kissing session to relieve mom of her bra and business shirt and they were now both naked and kissing like two teenaged lovers on their first make-out session.

The kissing finally ceased when mom stared into her black lovers eyes and said, "I need you. I need you, now."

She put her right hand behind her back and searched for JJ's cock and gently guided it into her heavily lubricated pussy. JJ kissed mom's nipples and sucked on them as he gently thrust his giant cock into his blonde lover's pussy. Mom kissed JJ's shaved head and gently caressed her ears with her left hand. JJ began to gently move in and out of her pussy with a smooth and sexy action. Mom was loving it.

Mom closed her eyes and said, "That feels so good, JJ. That feels so good."

JJ mumbled something as he focused on ravaging mom's tits, of which he was taking giant bites and leaving hickeys all over. Mom giggled as she said, "Go easy on that tiger, my husband may want to see me naked when he gets back in a few days."

The utterance of "husband" unleashed the anger within JJ that lay under wrap until now. His gentle fucking suddenly turned more aggressive as he began to pound mom's pussy harder than ever before. Mom bounced on his lap as he powered in and out of her. Her blonde hair thrashed about like waves smashing into a rocky coastline. Her boobs bounced. With her eyes closed and receiving the best sex of her life, all she could muster were Ah's, Oh's and OO's. The clash of mom's white ass with JJ's black thighs added music to mom's angelic moans.

Like a coal train running on endless fuel, JJ kept up his phenomenal and energetic fucking going on for eternity as mom experienced series of intense orgasms. After each of mom's orgasms, mom would giggle and the two lovers would go into an embrace and kissing session, which would soon lead to another session of intense pussy pounding.

The end of eternity was nearly in sight as JJ slowed down for the first time. Mom noticed that tightening of JJ's grip on her. "Oh yes, oh yes. Cum in me. Cum in me," she said in an effort to help JJ finish. JJ's thrusts got slower and deeper as he looked for that final push over the finish line.

"You are almost there, honey, you are almost there," mom said seductively as she gently caressed JJ's chest.

Suddenly, mom did something amazing. She quickly put her mouth on to JJ's nipple and began biting and sucking on them just as intensely as JJ had sucked on her tits. That was it! JJ roared as he started pumping in hot white cum into mom's tiny pussy. He thrust harder and deeper as the cum started overflowing along the sides of his carbon-black cock.

JJ finally stopped cumming and thrusting as he collapsed on to the sofa and started laughing. He pulled mom's head off his nipple and kissed her, "Nobody has ever done that to me. Where did you learn that trick?"

Mom giggled, "Baby, I've been having sex for decades, you know. I'm not like those young inexperienced sluts you young hotshots like to bang."

"After today, young sluts are off the menu," laughed JJ.

"Only old sluts then," winked mom.

"Only you. Baby. Only you."

"Boy, that's a tall claim. Just one little fuck and I've changed you forever?"

"I'm serious baby. I'm all yours. You ARE Wonderwoman. I have NEVER cum like that."

Mom laughed wildly, "So boy wonder has met his match, uh?"

"I'm defeated. Yes, ma'am."

"Well boy wonder, I must say that I've never had orgasms like that as well."

"I'm flattered. No, I'm honored!"

Mom smiled as she jumped off JJ's limp cock and said, "I'm going to run to the bathroom to cleanup. Go help yourself to a beer."

As mom ran to the bathroom, holding her pussy so as to not drip cum on the expensive middle-eastern carpets, JJ smiled as he walked naked to the fridge to grab a beer.

After a few minutes, mom came back into the living room and hugged and kissed JJ once again. She then stole a few sips of beer from JJ as she checked the time, "Oh my god, it's three a.m."

"Good thing that it's a weekend then, uh?"

"Yeah, but I'm feeling sleepy."

JJ kissed her and said, "You must go sleep babe. You've had a great night."

"I've had the BEST night of my life," mom corrected.

Mom got up and started walking to her bedroom after giving her lover a goodnight kiss. "See you in the morning, baby," JJ said as he continued to look over the song notes.

I began to quietly creep back into my lair when mom came out of her bedroom and leaned on the door in a sexy pose. She stared into JJ's eye and with her index finger calling him she sang:

I need you now
More than ever
I am yours
For now and forever

"Oh baby," JJ said as he ran into mom's waiting arms. He lifted mom and and carried her into the bedroom.

"After all the things we have done tonight, you wanted me to sleep alone on this giant bed?"

"No way baby. I'm going to give you a night to remember."

"You know this is my marital bed," mom giggled as she tried to provoke her black lover into another round of hot sex.

"I'll show you whose bed this is. I promise you, by dawn you will have had more orgasms than that idiot has ever managed to give you in his whole life."

"Oh, I bet you will win," laughed mom as she slammed the door and locked it.

**

For hours and hours, I heard loud moans, roars, grunts, squeaks, wails and all sexual sounds imaginable. Mom was having a wild night with her hot young stud. Unable to concentrate on sleeping, I quietly slipped away from the house at the crack of dawn to let the lovers have the house for the weekend.

**

Dad was reluctant to allow mom sing with JJ, but was persuaded by mom and his publicist. However, he never listened to that hit platinum single that mom enthralled audiences with. Yes, "that" song which was conjured up during that wild weekend in which JJ spent most of his time cumming into my mom's white pussy on her marital bed.

**

JJ's sudden breakup with his young girlfriend and his subsequent break from the dating scene resulted in tons of speculation in the gossip world. One speculative journalist even suggested that JJ was perhaps having an affair with my mom! Dad was furious when another journalist asked him for comment on that 'affair' and said "I value free speech in our great nation. However, that is pure speculation, and a very unfortunate one. My wife is a god-loving faithful woman. You must ask your J-J why he doesn't date anyone. Maybe he's just a queer. Why don't you ask his lover-boy publicist for an opinion?"

It obviously made big news. And that only meant my mom would be apologizing to JJ (and his 'lover-boy publicist' on dad's behalf. And boy was I right on that? That following weekend my dad went away to Washington for a convention and I had another "fishing trip" planned out.

At midnight on Friday, a black Cadillac Escalade with huge chrome rims pulled in to our drive way. This car was no stranger to these parts. The front passenger door opened, my mom got out of the car, smiling and laughing, and walked over to the driver's side of the car. The driver's door opened and out hopped JJ. Deja vu! Apology part two was on the cards for the night? JJ laughed as mom told him something and then smacked her ass. Just then the rear passenger door opened and out of it came 'Big Ed', the notoriously huge black man who was JJ's publicist. Big Ed had a giant smile on his face as he followed a cuddling JJ and mom into the house. I sneaked in to my vantage point to see the trio entering the house.

My mom giggled, "Boys, welcome to my house. Anybody care for some beers?"

"Who cares about beers? We need that apology," growled Big Ed.

"So, where are you planning to apologize, baby," asked JJ.

"How about that king-sized bed over there? Follow me."

Mom started walking to her bedroom. Trailing her were two huge black men who were in various stages of undressing. All three went in and mom slammed the door. And then the apologizing began...