For the Love of Gramma, Too

Story Info
Same ol' Gang, but Alternate Version.
16.3k words
4.55
40.4k
32
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

As promised, the second story involving the same characters. This is not a sequel, but a different take on the original idea. Enjoy.

*

My parents died on my eighteenth birthday. Isn't that a kick in the nuts? They were actually on their way home to pick me up so we could go out to eat when this sixteen-year-old who had that very day gotten her license ran a stop sign while texting and crashed into them, sending them into a power grid and killing them instantly.

Mom and Dad rented, so I had no house to call my own. They had life insurance, a couple hundred thousand apiece, but I really didn't want to blow it all on renting a place. Lucky for me, Gramma—Mom's mom—was there to lend what support she could. She lived in the same town we did, so she told me that I was free to stay with her while deciding what to do with my life. She even set me up with her investor to help manage my money.

My dad's mom, whom I called Gran-Gran, offered to take me in as well. Both were widows, but where Gramma was lower middle class, Gran-Gran was upper class. I thanked Gran-Gran, but told her that I had already enrolled in the community college here at home, so staying with Gramma was just a better fit for the moment. Gran-Gran said she understood, and she let me know that her door was always open to me.

I had enrolled in the Automotive course at Willoughby Community College. Grampa, Gramma's deceased husband, had been a mechanic and had taught me a lot, so it was just a matter of me showing off my skills to get the good grades I would need to pass the class.

First day there, I met the craziest dude I would ever know. His name was Stephen Spivey, and he had a story for every circumstance: Practical jokes, embarrassing moments, drinking and drugs, and sex. Especially sex. He had a thing for old women—Grannies, or GILFs. We thought he was sick, but in a funny way.

One day before class began, I asked him if he was serious about the granny thing. "Dude, you just don't know. Those old biddies'll do anything to keep a young guy coming back, and when I say 'anything,' I mean anything."

"How do you find them?" I asked curiously.

"I have different things I do. Sometimes I go on Craigslist, but I really don't have much success there. Then there are a couple of websites I go to, like 'Granny-a-go-go' and 'Shameful Grannies.' I usually get at least one a week from there. Then there's the Am Vets. Go there on 'Golden Oldies' night and you can pretty much have your pick of 'em."

"And you legit fuck them?" I asked.

"It's like I've said all along: Ain't no pussy like granny pussy."

I have to admit, I was intrigued, which is why I said, "You've got to hook me up."

"Really?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, sure. In fact, I know a couple of old broads from the Am Vets. I'll call them after class and see what's up."

It was all I could do to contain myself. The truth is, I was still a virgin. I wasn't ugly, nor fat, nor anything else. I was just a shy loner type who was too afraid to even say hello to a girl. Hopefully my new relationship with Stephen would change all that.

He didn't tell me anything immediately after class. In fact, it wasn't until ten that night that he called and said, "You have anything planned for Friday night?" I told him that I didn't. "Good, because I lined us up with a couple of nice ones. We'll be going to their place, so you don't have to have first-time jitters of being seen in public with them."

I had a lot of questions, so I hoped I didn't sound like a complete dunce when I asked, "What should I wear?"

"Khakis and a Polo."

"Do I bring flowers or anything like that?"

He laughed. "Do you mean money, or legit flowers?" I told him that I didn't know what he meant. "Flowers—more specifically, roses—is what a prostitute asks for. It's code for money. Either way, they don't expect to be paid, and they don't expect a handful of posies. All they want is a good time with a couple of young bucks with enough stamina to get them off. I'll get us a twelve-pack of Bud. That should be enough. Any other questions?"

"Nah. That should do it. What time?"

"Pick me up around eight. I'll give you my address tomorrow."

"Cool. Later."

"Yeah."

It was all I could do to contain myself until Friday night, but I did. Gramma asked if I had a date, and was elated when I told her I did; this was the first date I had been on in the over seven months I had lived with her. I picked Stephen up at the designated time, and by nine o'clock we were at our destination.

We walked in after being greeted at the door, then Stephen introduced me to Pat and Jessie. "They're sisters," he told me, "and tonight, Pat is all mine." She giggled as he scooped an arm around her thick waist and kissed her on the cheek.

They both were heavy set, but where Pat was more round, Jessie was big-breasted and wide hipped. Except for the fact that she looked like a female John Goodman, she reminded me of Gramma. I had been carrying the twelve-pack of Bud, so I handed it to Jessie. She tore it open and set four bottles on the coffee table in the living room, then placed the rest in the fridge. She came back out and sat next to me. I opened her beer for her and she praised me for being a gentleman. I smiled a goofy smile, opened my own, and downed half of it to calm my nerves.

About fifteen minutes in, Stephen and Pat began to make out pretty heavily on the love seat. Jessie said, "Go ahead and take it to your room, Pat," which she did. Stephen called out, "If I'm not back by morning, send out the search dogs for me." He was still laughing when the bedroom door closed.

"My bedroom is over here," Jessie said quietly. "Would you like to go there?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, and stood, then helped her up.

"Always the gentleman, eh?" she said as she took my hand and led me to her room.

Once in there, I polished off my beer, burped, excused myself, and just smiled as she began to undress. I watched her shirt come off, then her pants, then her bra—I whispered "WOW" when her breasts spilled out—and finally her underwear. "Turn around," I told her, and got a nice look at her chunky ass. I touched it, palmed it, and noticed how erratic my breathing had become.

Jessie turned and smiled. "Calm down. We have all night."

"It's just ... I'm still a virgin. I'm sorry."

"Oh, Mark, there's nothing to be sorry about," she assured me. "The only question is, are you sure you want me to be the one to take your virginity from you?"

"You're not taking it," I told her. "I'm giving it to you."

She smiled at that. "Okay, lay with me on the bed." I did. We began to kiss. She had to dial me back a few times, reminding me that we had all night to do this. I found the sweet spot on her neck, and she said, "Oh, yes. That's the place. You're making me so wet right now." I slid my hand between her legs and was surprised at how hot and wet she was. I honestly didn't think a sixty-six-year-old woman was capable of such. I found her clit and began to rub it as I made my way to her breasts and gave each of them special attention.

I may have been a virgin, but I read a lot, and I knew what women liked. I finally sucked a nipple into my mouth as my hand continued to work her clit. "Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked me. I assured her that I was. I kissed my way down her stomach, over to her left thigh, then her right. "Please, Mark. This is torture. Just eat me." I sucked her clit into my mouth and she came instantly. I licked up her salty-sweet cum, then concentrated on her clit again. "Oh, my dear, sweet, wonderful boy. That feels so good. Don't stop." I didn't. I kept going until she had another orgasm.

I paused after licking it up. She asked if anything was wrong. "I just ... It's just ..."

"What, Mark?"

"It's just that you have such a nice ass," I responded. "May I ... May I eat that too?"

"Oh, dear Heavens. Yes. Please eat my ass. You don't know how much I love that."

I hefted her thick legs upward, exposing her asshole. I could barely make it out in the dark, but I had no trouble placing my mouth on it, and once I had,

"Oh, dear God. Oh, eat that ass for me, Mark. Oh, shit. You're going to make my pussy slobber cum."

The more she spoke, the more turned on I got. I was eating her ass for everything I was worth, and sure enough, I felt her cum running down onto my top lip. I began moving quickly from her clit to her asshole, slurping my tongue inside of her pussy with every swipe. When I reached her clit again, she shot her hands between her legs and held my head in place as she bucked hard against my mouth. She screamed as she flooded my mouth with a super load of cum. I swallowed every drop.

"Oh, Mark. Come on, now," she began to plea. "Come on up here and fuck me. I need to feel your dick inside me."

I positioned myself in front of her and slid my cock into her. "Oh, shit," I whispered, then "Fuck!" as I came inside of her. As my spasms subsided, I began a litany of, "I'm sorry, Jessie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cum so quickly," even as I continued to pump my hard dick in and out of her.

"Shhhh, Shhhh. It's okay, Mark. Don't worry. I told you we had all night. Besides, it looks like you still have miles to go before you sleep."

I looked between my legs to verify that I still had a boner, then smiled as I said, "Yeah, I do." I continued going in and out of her. I reached down and began diddling her clit as I did so. She came like a wildcat.

"Did you enjoy eating my ass?" she asked me after her last orgasm.

"I loved it," I exclaimed. "Want me to do it again?"

"No, I want you to fuck it, if you like."

"R-Really?" I asked. "No foolin'?"

"Just be careful," she told me. "It's been a while since someone was last there."

I pulled out of her pussy and placed my cock at her asshole. I pushed gently. There was some resistance at first, but then her ass accepted my cock like some long, lost friend. "Oooooo," we said at the same time. I went extra slow. Jessie masturbated as I slid in and out of her. She had several mini-orgasms which dripped from her pussy to my cock, keeping me well lubricated as I continued to make love to her sweet ass.

Fifteen minutes in and I announced, "Oh, God! I'm going to cum again."

"Come inside of me," Jessie said.

I pumped a few more times, then I did. I held myself in her ass until the last spasm subsided, then I fell next to her. I kissed her on the mouth, a deep, soulful kiss, and thanked her for making my first time so memorable. She made me promise we would do this again. I made her promise it would become a continuous thing.

Stephen and I left around midnight. On the ride home, I told him that Jessie and I were to see each other Sunday night. "No-no-no-no-no. Don't, man."

"Why not?"

"First of all, because there are so many other women for you to hook up with," he said, "and secondly, and perhaps more importantly, you don't want to visit the same one so soon after nailing her. Believe me when I say that they develop feelings really quick because of the attention we give them. They mistake the lust for love, and if you're not careful, you will, too."

I didn't dare tell him that tonight was my first time. It would only fuel his argument that I stay away. "I guess you're right," I offered, and that seemed to appease him.

I did go see Jessie on Sunday, and we had another wonderful session of lovemaking. She even sucked my cock this time, and promised to suck it good for me every time we got together. Three months in, and she was officially my girlfriend. I did develop feelings for her, and even though I supposed it was because of the sex, that really didn't matter to me. We had gone out on legitimate dates, and I showed no fear with public displays of affection.

At the end of Spring Semester I got a call. I looked on my phone to see it was from Jessie, so I quickly answered, only it wasn't Jessie, but her sister, Pat. She was crying, but I was finally able to make out, "I tried and tried to wake her up, Mark, but she was dead." I left school and made my way to her house. An ambulance was already there. I found Pat and asked what had happened. "She died in her sleep," Pat told me. She began crying again. I cried as well.

After the funeral, Stephen said to me, "See? That's why you don't get emotionally involved, man. Those old bats die on you and take a piece of your heart with them."

Of course, I was too distraught to give his words much thought, but a few days later I understood where he was coming from. "So, who was it, man? Who hurt you?" He just looked at me. "Who died and took your heart, Stephen?"

He took a deep breath, then said, "Don't judge me, man."

"I won't. I promise."

"It started out as a joke, really. Just playful banter back and forth, an innuendo here, some suggestive comment there. Add alcohol to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for ..." He looked at me, deciding if he should continue. I slightly nodded my head, giving him permission to do so. "It was my Grandma, dude." He waited for me to say something, and as much as I wanted to, I refrained. "She would make Muscadine wine. Potent stuff. We got wasted off it one night and ... it just happened. A year later, and it was still happening. We actually fell in love with each other, and then she died. I fuck these old broads to remind me of her, but I never get emotionally involved. Never. And neither should you."

Finals were the following week, and I felt like I had gotten a 4.0 from the semester.

I went to see Pat to make sure she was okay. We walked into Jessie's room and sat on the bed. I guess we both needed to feel a closeness to her. "I need to thank you, Mark. You don't know how happy she was with you."

"She made me just as happy, I'm sure."

She looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't bring herself to do so. I finally said, "Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"It's just that she left such a big void in our lives," Pat said. "Maybe ... Maybe we can use each other to fill that void."

"Pat?"

"Make love to me, Mark. Let me be to you everything Jessie was." She threw herself upon me, and I didn't reject her. We kissed wildly, then she removed her shirt. I stood and tore my clothes from my body while she did the same. She lay on the bed, and I was in her before my mind realized what I was doing. I fucked her hard and fast, and in two minutes' time we both were cumming. I slowed down, going in and out of her very softly. The only sound present was that of our intermingled cum squishing against her pussy as I continued to move.

I stopped and fell beside her. I remembered reading somewhere that people usually use sex as an emotional outlet when faced with tragedy. I knew that was what just happened, which is why I said, "We shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake."

Pat sat up and positioned herself in front of me. "You're right. I'm sorry, Mark." She grabbed my still-swollen cock and began to pump it. "That never should have happened." She bent and took it into her mouth. She came off me and said, "I promise you it will never happen again." She took me into her mouth again and slid my entire length down her throat. She came back up and said, "We never should have done this," then she mounted me, and I felt my cock enter her once again. She began to cry. "I'm so sorry, Mark. It's so wrong of me. Please forgive me. I just need to feel you inside of me right now."

I closed my eyes and allowed her to make love to me. I tried to picture Jessie riding me, but in some weird twist of fantasy, my mind shot to the conversation Stephen and I had about his grandmother, and at that moment I was fantasizing about Gramma riding my dick. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, and came again. Pat continued to ride me, and my boner had no designs on packing it in for the day, so I allowed Pat to fuck me for as long as she wanted while I kept fantasizing about Gramma.

About forty-five minutes later, I caught my third nut. Pat slowed her grind when I did, then fell on me and showered my face with kisses as she thanked me for giving her what she needed. "I was being honest with you earlier when I said I can be to you everything Jessie was," Pat reminded me.

"Thanks, Pat," I said with all sincerity, "but it's really too soon, don't you think? I mean, I think this was some kind of healing process for us, but maybe we should get over Jessie's death before trying to move past it, huh?"

"I suppose you're right," she said, "but just remember that I'm here for you if you need me, whether it's just talking or ... anything else."

"I appreciate that. Thanks." I stayed with her a few more minutes, then got dressed and went home.

Upon my arrival, I went to Gramma's room to see if she needed me to do any chores around the house, and before I could open my mouth I saw her walk from her bathroom to her dresser. She was completely nude except for a towel she was running through her hair. She bent to pull out a drawer and I got a good look at her chunky ass and felt my cock spring to life. I immediately went to the bathroom, locked the door, and began jerking off. I was so wound up that I came in thirty seconds regardless of the fact that I had already had three orgasms within the past hour and a half. A thought entered my mind then. I want to fuck Gramma. I didn't know how to make it happen, but I was damn sure going to try.

Two weeks into that declaration and I was still stymied as to how to have sex with Gramma. I had gotten tired of jerking off every day, so I decided to call Pat. If nothing else, she could serve as Gramma by proxy until the real deal went through.

"But I'm supposed to be seeing Stephen tonight," Pat told me in way of declining my offer. "We've been planning this all week."

She was a decent fuck, and I really needed some granny pussy right now, so I threw the only trump card I had. "You were right in that we could be there for each other, Pat. I want you to be to me everything Jessie was, and I want to be for you everything you need."

"Oh, Mark. Do you mean that?"

"Of course, I do," I lied convincingly enough. "Now, why don't you call Stephen and cancel, and I'll see you around eight?"

When I arrived, I all but attacked her. I pulled her clothes off her first, then told her to get on her hands and knees on the couch while I took off my own. Once naked, I spread her cheeks and immersed my face in her ass, sucking her terribly wrinkled and obscenely puckered bung hole. "Oh, dear Lord!" she exclaimed as my tongue snaked across her seventy-year-old sphincter. I devoured it with a relish. "Oh, Mark. Stephen never did this for me. Oh shit, it feels so good."

I was determined to never give Stephen the opportunity to make up for this mistake. "He never will do it, either, will he?"

"No."

"You're going to tell him that it's over between you two, aren't you?"

"Yes. I promise. Just ... Please don't take this away from me."

I began eating her ass again, and she yelped with delight. I lay my head on the couch and said, "Straddle me." She set her fat pussy right at my mouth, then fell upon me. I sucked her clit into my mouth and worked it over pretty good for her.

"Oh, Mark. You feel how wet my pussy is? It's about to get a whole lot wetter." She began to grind on my mouth, then said, "Oh shit, I'm cumming."

I tortured her clit with my tongue, causing her to spasm with delight. I opened my mouth so I could drink in all her creamy goodness, and was satisfied as she filled me with her sticky goo. I licked her thoroughly, and she slid off me with a smile on her face. She kissed me on the mouth as she said, "Now I see why Jessie was so crazy about you."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers