For the Love of Lana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,200 Followers

I was about to turn when one of the lackeys broke from the others and approached me, "I have a letter from my mistress, she thanks you for the other night and hopes to partake of such a night again in the future." With that he left a wax sealed envelope in my hand and even more suspicions in my mind.

Walking into the office again, I could see Dan sitting at my desk about to pull his hair out trying to figure out todays accounts, I had to say he'd learned a lot in the last year could almost do everything simple in the books, but still couldn't grasp all the ideas of advanced math yet. "Alright Dan, I'm back let me see them," I told a very relieved looking Dan.

"Thank you boss, I was afraid I'd mess them up if I went further than I did I got the starting amounts down after that I lost it," he said. Looking at the books he'd actually did quite well, hell he'd saved me an hour or two of work. Two hours later I managed to finally open the letter from Lady Visnew.

{Mr. Timmings,

It is with a heavy heart that I must depart, it appears that other concerns of my Lord have come up that I must attend to. Please accept my apology, we will try to visit again in a few months when more time is in order. Her Grace

Lady Genevieve Vishnew.}

My eyes narrowed, she was making an official announcement? Damn, Damn, Damn, now I was even more suspicious that they were up to something. Sighing I knew I was trapped there weren't many that had escaped the clutches of these two when they got together, and now it appeared Lana and I were targeted as their latest victims. Hmmmm, I thought then a smile crossed my lips there was a way to turn this back on them, I didn't want to but in the long run they'd finally leave me and Lana alone... I hoped.

Pars001
Pars001
2,200 Followers
12