For the Love of Lana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,198 Followers

Johnathon awoke the next morning checking on the workers he hired more and started another building. Damn it! It was going to get really, really crowded in a hurry next week. He had just gotten out of bed when he thought he saw an apparition? What the hell? Great that's all he needed, hmmm who have I killed with a soul lately he thought. When nothing came to mind he shrugged it off starting on his morning routine again 'til it ran through the house again. This time he was just annoyed, so doing nothing he waited 'til it came again then he reached out and grabbed it.

After all there were no ghos ... that's when it slipped out of his grasped and laughed a familiar laugh, then slipped through the wall at the same place. Ok, ok, it had to be a trick there were no spirits no one had the power to bring others back from death and once you were gone that was it. Wasn't it?

A laughing came from behind him, "Tsk, tsk Johnny, you know there are always exceptions to every rule!"

Without thinking Johnathon whirled and pointed a finger at the apparition, "I thought I told you to never call me that Trin..." Falling to his knees Jonathon was face to face with the ghost or spirit of Trina Timmings.

Tears were streaming down his face, she was still as beautiful as he remembered her, bowing his head he began to beg her forgiveness."Please forgive me Trina, it should have been me not you."

"Johnny Timmings! If I had corporeal form I would smack you around this building! I told you never regret that night, you obviously don't remember do you?" Trina stated. Johnathon only shook his head no. "Though at the time I was stronger than you, though not much, I was dying. Mother and father didn't even know of it, though at the time you did, oh my dear brother, you tried for a hundred years, but you weren't strong enough.

Now it would be nothing, done in a few minutes but not then, I was happy to do what I did, please, I am here to let you know it is almost time. When it is time you will recognize the sign, then and only then can you reveal what happened that night and let Lana and Gregor remember, ALL OF IT brother! Or I might have to smack you a lot harder than I ever have and believe me there are ways!"

With that, the vision of Trina faded Jonathon could only blink, finally after all these centuries he could be free? Sighing, yeah right, all I had to do was survive the next week right! Easy enough, there were only fifteen clans out there to try and hold him down while they tried to pry in where no one could.

Pars001
Pars001
2,198 Followers
12