For the Love of Lana Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

Johnathon was still on the divan beneath them and hadn't moved; suddenly he sprang up and ripped the man's throat out. "NO ONE touches my mother, you son of a bitch!" Johnathon growled as the man fell on the floor blood pumping out as his death rattle started. Johnathon smiled at his mother and a shocked Ben; then the world went black, damn he thought, 'this sucks!'

Two days later Johnathon awoke with a jerk, where the hell was he? Looking over he saw Lana asleep in a chair next to the bed. Reaching out he felt the entire council was there, as was Ben, and ... Tyrome? Groaning Johnathon tried to get out of bed, almost falling as the room began to spin Johnathon groaned again this time Lana awoke.

"Ah my love you're finally awake!" Shouting the others came in, Tyrome at the back; shaking his head it seemed that a lot of things that had happened were still fuzzy. A moment later his father limped in, "I'm proud of you son you took a beating but you saved us all 'til Ben and Vidon arrived."

"Thank you father, Tyrome why are you here?" Johnathon asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Checking up on an old friend I heard you were hurt, besides Ben asked me to help." Tyrome said.

"One day I will repay you for the help Tyrome." Johnathon said.

Tyrome just smiled, 'You already have Johnathon, ' he thought, 'many times over.'

END

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers
12