For The Love of My Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers

We heard a car door slam outside and we jumped up off the bed. My father drew the curtains to glance outside. "It's just next door!" he said, relieved. I laughed.

"I had better get going, shouldn't I, Dad?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, you should really. Run along precious. Try not to get too wet in the shower" he winked at me. I bounded along to take a shower with a spring in my step.

My mother and sisters got back that afternoon and everything seemed to go back to normal, but my father and I were still tense, sharing stolen glances, looking at each other whenever the others were engrossed in something or other.

Things really built up that week. I was upstairs when I heard my mother and father having an argument.

"You're never at home. The girls need you. I need you" my father was telling her. I put my head to my door and listened.

"There are some things that are very important. You know my parents expect a lot of me" my mother answered back.

"Why, because you married the man that they didn't like?" I heard him exclaim.

"I don't see you trying to make peace with them" my mother retorted.

"How has that ever been possible when they ignore me with a vengeance whenever I go there with you!"

"Look, Kevin. I have a lot on my plate that doesn't include you!"

"Well then what's the point in us?"

"Sometimes I don't know" I heard my mother answer. I was shocked. I couldn't believe that my mother could say such a thing to my father. I felt tears stinging my eyes and closed them momentarily, trying to compose myself. I knew that things between my parents weren't ideal, but I never thought that it would get to this.

"Whenever I've needed you or the girls have needed you, you have never been here. You put everything before your family. What about me? What do you expect me to do when you are never here?" I heard my father ask her.

Everything after that was muffled. I lay my back against my bedroom door and sighed. My mother was due to leave for a business trip on the Friday and to be honest I couldn't wait for her to be gone.

That Friday my mother packed her bags in her car and left for her trip. My sisters were going out that night and wouldn't be home all weekend, which was nothing new. They spent half the time at their boyfriends. When my mother left, my father and I sighed. He looked relieved.

"We shall live to fight another day, eh?" he said, smiling at me nervously.

"Yeah, come on, who needs anything else but a weekend away?" I said in my mother's genteel tone. He laughed and I grinned at him.

We went inside and had lunch, which was a lot more relaxed than recent weeks, and I retreated to my room, my father to the study.

That night we sat and watched an experimental film together. I was hooked on all the bright colours and the beauty of the incandescent background. Once it had finished I looked at my father.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I asked him. He nodded. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms round him, kissing his cheek. I suddenly had an idea. "Dad, stay down here and when I call you come upstairs, ok?"

"Sure, sweetie" he replied incredulously. I ran upstairs and stripped to my underwear, putting the dress on that I knew he liked on me. I opened the door to my parents room and jumped on the bed.

"Dad?" I called out. I heard his footsteps on the stairs, coming down the hallway. He entered the doorway and stared at me. I stood up.

"What do you think?" I asked, twirling around.

"You know what I think, Diana!" he took me in his arms and suddenly we were kissing, our mouths entwined as he embraced me. We kissed steamily until he cupped my face in his hands, gazing at me. "I want to make love to you, Diana. I would give my heart and soul to" he confessed, staring into my eyes.

"Dad make love to me, please make love to me!" I asked him, stroking his face with my hand. He brought his hand up to cover mine, bringing his face closer to mine and I kissed him passionately. We kissed meaningfully for a long time and I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. He stroked my nipples through the fabric of my dress.

"Take it off. I want to hold you in my arms naked for a while" he instructed me. I got up and he did the same, taking off all his clothes and sitting back on the bed. I sat on his lap and felt his hardness pressing up against my pussy and my stomach between us, but he was in no hurry. He held me tightly against him and I began to relax in his embrace. It made me feel better about the whole situation just to be like this with my father beforehand and feel comfortable. It banished any fears I previously had, but the anticipation was still there. All the pent up feelings I had for my father were still inside me running deep, and they were so strong. He held me close to him until I settled comfortably and began to rub myself against him.

"Daddy I want you. I want you inside me" I told him. He lifted my head with his hand.

"Oh precious, I've wanted to be inside you for so long. I want to be inside you more than I've ever wanted to be inside anyone!" he declared as he kissed me, gently easing me back on the bed, holding me securely in his firm grip. I relaxed further as I felt my back hit the mattress, feeling his lips kissing down my neck, his hardness stroking up against my leg. He lavished attention on my breasts, kissing them and licking them and sucking them until I was writhing around on the bed. I was so wet I didn't think I could stand it anymore.

"Dad, now!" I begged, drawing his face to mine with my hand. I stared into his eyes as he penetrated me, thrusting into my depths for the first time, feeling the woman that he had made. Feeling him inside me was amazing. The immense eroticism of my fantasies was only confirmed when I finally felt him inside me, thrusting deeper into me, the man that had made all this possible. I loved him fiercely and he knew I did, he was the only man I wanted inside my pussy making me feel like this. Only my father could do this to me, and he did it well. I moaned as he had sex with me, squeezing my muscles around his cock encouragingly, he filled my pussy so perfectly. I nibbled his shoulder as he thrust into me again and again. I was moaning with pleasure as he gently bit my throat, kissing it firmly as our bodies rose and fell, writhing together.

"Oh, oh, I'm coming precious, I'm coming!" he groaned as he began to come inside me, I could feel his hot liquid flooding my pussy, its warmth coating my insides. It was all too much for me and I began to quake around his cock in ecstasy, coming all over his cock.

Feeling him come inside me was earth shattering. Once I felt him come inside me I wanted it again, and again, and again.

We stayed like that for some time, just being close. It had overwhelmed both of us. I wondered if we would ever be able to do this again.

Whether it would keep us close together, or drive us apart.

To be continued...

LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers
12