For The Love of My Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Father & Daughter continue their love affair.
4.9k words
4.49
68.5k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers

This is an entirely fictional father/daughter love story of consensual adult incest. If such a topic upsets you then please go somewhere else.

This is the continuation of the story "For The Love of My Father". Please read Part 1 before continuing or else it may not make complete sense. Thank you!

"Come on Sweetheart, we had better get up" my father spoke softly, stroking my arm. I nodded, swinging my feet out of bed but he held me close in his arms, pressing up against my back. "I love you Diana" he told me.

"Oh Dad, I love you too" I turned around and knelt on the bed, cuddling him tight in my arms. "I must go now" told him gently.

I left my father's bed and walked quickly to the bathroom, feeling our mingling juices running down my thighs. I turned on the shower and felt my father come in behind me. I felt him touch my skin, his hand moving down my back.

"Diana...we must be careful of your sisters...they mustn't think that you have changed...you look so radiant."

I turned to look at him. "Dad, you mustn't worry, I'm not going to say anything. I never would."

I got into the shower and threw my head back, the water running over my hair and shoulders. He watched me before leaving, shutting the bathroom door behind him.

When I finally got out of the shower I wandered to my room and got dressed. I went downstairs into the living room where my father sat and he looked at me happily. I smiled at him and we sat and talked for hours.

My older sister finally barged through the door, muttering about one of her friends.

"Hey Miranda"

"Hey" she put her bag down and sighed, half-heartedly trying to hold her keys between her teeth while shutting the door. I jumped up and helped her with her bag while she shut the door and we took everything into the kitchen. My father went upstairs, probably to take a shower before my mother returned.

The next few days were a blur. I went to work, went home again, listened to my mother – usually on the phone complaining about something whenever she was indoors, or watching television. I listened to my sisters rant and rave about tedious matters that made my head spin, and watched my father quietly try to make sense of things, usually going to the study to read in peace and quiet, like me. Only now I sat in the corner of the study while he would sit at his desk. We daren't get any closer to each other because I think we were both worried about the consequences if we did.

One day I got home and noticed that only my father was home. His car was on the drive. My mother must be working late, I thought to myself. I got indoors, threw my bag down and sat on the sofa, drawing my legs close to me as I sat and pondered over what to do. I didn't know whether to go and see my father and announce my presence, or stay put. I decided on the latter.

I heard footsteps on the stairs, and realised that he had heard me enter the house.

"I heard you come in" he said softly, standing behind me. I sat with my hands clasped, looking down at my feet.

"I missed you" he confessed.

"I missed you too" I paused before continuing. I just had so many mixed feelings.

"What we are doing is so wrong" I told him weakly, shaking my head.

"I know. I just don't know what to do about it."

"I don't want to hurt Mum" I said, placing my head in my hands.

"It's not you she would kill, it's me" he told me, placing his hand upon my shoulder. "Not your fault."

"It's my fault too."

"No. I should know better" he added bitterly.

"I'm sorry" tears began to fall down my cheeks, and I wiped them away quickly.

"Sweetheart" he knelt down in front of me and kissed my cheeks, looking concerned. "I love you. And I can't help wanting you. Don't you feel the same?"

"Of course I do. I don't want it to stop either."

I placed my hands in his and instinctively placed my hand on his cheek, kissing it firmly. We stared at each other, before I leant down and kissed him on the lips passionately, his arms enveloping me as I kissed him.

"Take me to bed Daddy" I moaned into his mouth. He shuddered, moving away to look me in the eyes.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked me seriously.

"Yes."

"Let me take you to bed then, sweetness. I want to look after my beautiful girl." I nodded and he squeezed my hands, taking me with him to the bedroom. I felt my excitement build as we walked up the stairs. I couldn't believe we were doing this. My mother and sisters were out and even though it would be hours until they got back, I still felt it was a risk. A risk that was quite dangerous. What if my mother came home? Anything could happen. It only added to my nerves and he noticed. We sat down on the bed and he began kissing me. He could feel me shaking.

"Diana, are you okay?" he stroked my arm. "Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm worried about them coming home."

"You mean your mother, don't you?"

I nodded.

"If I thought there was any chance..." he trailed off. I placed my hand on his thigh and he looked at me.

"Kiss me Daddy" I murmured. He suddenly pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me forcefully. I moved my hand further up his leg and felt his hardness underneath his trousers. He groaned.

"Take off your clothes sweetheart. Please."

I stood up in front of him and unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my breasts to him, which were in line with his face. I slipped off my skirt and he moved his hands behind me to caress my ass as he pressed his face to the front of my French knickers and inhaled my scent, nuzzling his nose into the crotch of my underwear. He kissed my pussy through the thin material and I let out a tiny cry. I looked down at him and noticed that my nipples were as hard as diamonds, begging to be touched. I held his hands and guided them to my breasts, shuddering as I felt him touch me.

"You are beautiful" he murmured. I readjusted my body, wrapping my legs around him, sitting on top of him. I unbuttoned his shirt, and in my frustration accidentally ripped the bottom button off of the material. I just wanted to get to him. I pressed myself up against his naked chest, feeling his body, my hands moving to his strong shoulders, feeling his shoulder blades under the tough skin of his back with my fingertips. I pushed him back onto the bed and lay on top of him, running my tongue over his lips and nipping his lower lip with my teeth, pushing my hips down onto his erection.

"I want you...I want you now" I told him wilfully. I needed to feel him inside me. I stood up and unzipped his trousers, pulling them off of his hips and throwing them aside onto the floor with his boxers. His member stood proud and firm and I could feel my pussy was wet. I wanted to show him how much. I sat on top of him, my pussy landing squarely over his cock, hugging his shaft between my lips as I moved my hips back and forth. The wetness of my pussy was coating him in my juices and it felt so pleasurable to me as I stroked him with my sex.

"Daddy...Daddy do you want to be inside me?" I cooed, leaning over him.

"Baby, you don't know how much."

I lowered myself onto his engorged shaft, feeling my walls hug him as he entered me. I began to move back and forth on his cock, riding him as he watched me, my hair falling about my face, throwing my head back as I let out a deep, guttural moan.

I rocked back and forth on him while he groaned, watching my body move. I felt so full on top of him, taking him all like this.

All of a sudden I felt a pain inside as I moved on top of him. I gasped, gripping his sides in pain.

"What is it baby?"

"Too deep, it hurts!"

"Shh" he sat up and held me. He eased me into a sitting position up against the wall. "Sit back with your legs spread and push your hips up. Then you can move away if it feels too tender. Okay sweetie?"

"Okay"

I sat up with my back against the wall, thrusting my hips forward, my pussy exposed to him.

"Please, Daddy, I need it now!"

He knelt between my legs, cupping my ass and pulling my hips up so that he could penetrate me. He saw that I was a little nervous so with his other hand he slowly stroked his cock over my slit tenderly. It felt so erotic having him stroke himself between my legs. The pre-cum oozing out of the head of his cock covered my clit as he swept his cock up and down my slit. Looking down and seeing our sticky juices covering my cunt made me so hot.

"Mmm, Daddy I love watching you do that"

"Do you want it inside you baby?"

"Mmm-Hmm!"

He penetrated me, moving his hands to cup my ass securely, lifting me up to meet his thrusts. I stared at his cock moving in and out of me and watched his reaction. It was beautiful.

"You are so wet sweetheart" he breathed as he thrust inside me, gripping me firmly as I held my arms out and wrapped them around his waist. I loved feeling my snug opening hugging his shaft. "I want to come deep inside you Diana" he whispered.

"I was made for you Daddy" I stared up into his eyes solemnly. He smiled.

"I'm going to come in a minute, sweetheart." He looked at me meaningfully as if to ask permission.

"Come inside me Daddy, I want to feel you come inside me" I coaxed him as he approached his orgasm. I felt how good it was having him sliding in and out of my pussy like this. His hands kept my hips tilted up at an angle towards him and I knew that his seed would travel deep inside my womb. I felt so exposed, so open to him as he worked his magic on me, causing my pussy to spasm involuntarily as he thrust deeper.

"Oh Jesus, Diana I'm coming, oh god!" He moaned as he began to come inside me, his balls pressed up against me hard as I felt his warm cum flooding my very centre. I held onto his ass as he pressed me up against him, moulded together with the very body that made me. I felt so safe. So warm. He leant down and I kissed him hard.

"We are going to have to get up, but I really don't want to" I told him soberly.

"Go and lie down on your bed sweetie, I'll come and tuck you in. Then you can relax without having to see your Mum and sisters tonight." He stroked my hair and kissed me on the head, smiling.

I got up and walked to my room quickly. All I wanted was to lie down, and if I carried on standing up I was going to have to go and take a shower, when all I really wanted to do was sleep.

Dad tucked me up in bed after he got dressed, lingering as long as he could before my mother returned home. We heard a car outside and he touched my face before he left, giving me a knowing look before he shut the door. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers up over my head.

We didn't get to see each other alone again for a couple of days. I hadn't felt too well anyway. I had been feeling sick. There were a lot of colds going about and I was hoping that I wasn't going to come down with anything.

The next time I found myself in the house alone with him, it was six in the evening and my mother wouldn't be back until nine. I sat down on the sofa in the living room and was reading for quite a while when my father came down the stairs.

When he entered I could feel the tension in the room. The atmosphere changed, as if there were an electric current flowing between us. He knelt down in front of me where I was sitting.

"...Baby?" he called me softly, putting his hand over mine, stroking me. I looked up into his eyes and he gazed at me lovingly. He leant down and planted a kiss on my lips, warm and promising. I stood up and he kissed me again. I felt as if I were melting into his arms.

By the time we got upstairs we were pawing at each other. I could feel myself responding to his touch. His hands cupped my breasts, fondling my nipples like silk and I could feel I was getting really wet between my legs. By the time he put his mouth on me I was literally crying, I wanted him inside me so much. He tantalised and teased the soft flesh of my nipples under his mouth until my legs buckled and I fell back onto the bed.

"Daddy..." I moaned as he ripped my skirt and underwear off. He pushed my thighs apart and kissed me firmly on my pussy.

"Such a beautiful little cunt" he murmured as he began to lick me, parting me further with his tongue and plunging it inside me as far as it could go. He deftly licked me all over before concentrating on my clit, driving me wild with desire as he lapped at my pink bud, his experienced tongue taking me to places I had never been before.

"You make me so hot Daddy" I moaned. I felt his fingers slip inside me, exploring my smooth walls, dipping into my wetness as he licked me.

"Daddy's pretty little pussy" he murmured through my folds as he ate me.

I could feel my pleasure building as he licked me affectionately. I knew I was about to explode.

"Daddy...Daddy!" I cried out as my orgasm overtook me, grabbing onto him as I came, pressing my cunt up against his mouth, feeling the response of my body as I shuddered. I had gotten so wet that my juice had soaked the bed underneath me. He kissed my pussy once more before I spoke to him. "Daddy, I need you inside me now!" I moaned. He moved above me, stroking his cock, lowering himself down on me.

"Do you really want your Daddy inside you?"

"Yes!"

He penetrated me in one quick thrust, causing me to cry out as we consummated our love, kissing passionately as I moaned into his mouth. He kissed down my neck and over my shoulders, nipping the skin there ever so gently as I nibbled his strong shoulders, holding onto him, pushing back on him as he thrust into me over and over.

"Yes Daddy, yes..." I whimpered as I felt how deep he was, how content it made me feel. Stretching me wide open for our pleasure. We grabbed handfuls of each other, never quite being able to get enough. I was filled with pure ecstasy. His cock sliding in and out of me was utter bliss, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. I knew that it was dangerous, but I didn't care. It was as if we couldn't help it, even. All I knew was that I needed to be here with him, like this, with his cock in my pussy making me feel like heaven. I felt the muscles of his stomach clench against my own with each thrust of his hips. My hair was matted underneath me, one of his hands entwined in my dark locks as his thrusts sent tremors through my body.

"I'm going to come, baby girl" he panted. I could feel him tense up, rocking into me, pumping his semen deep into my pussy, his large body convulsing above me as I moaned, gripping him tighter.

He held me close, wrapping his arms around me as we lay silently, our breathing slowing from the ragged, post orgasmic bliss we were experiencing.

"God, Diana...that was amazing" he finally spoke. I smiled and he kissed my forehead, stroking my skin.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew he was shaking me. I heard the door slam downstairs.

"Diana...your mother's home!" he whispered urgently, the panic creeping into his voice as he jumped up and threw his clothes on that were on the floor. I leapt up in alarm, grabbing my clothes and putting them on as quickly as I could. I ran downstairs to greet my mother while my father sorted things out in their bedroom.

I flew down the steps and stopped halfway down, walking the rest of the way in case she noticed something was amiss. I walked to the kitchen while she was hanging her coat up and grabbed a cookie from the jar on the kitchen counter, eating a mouthful of it as she came through the doorway.

"Hey Mum, what's up?" I greeted her with my mouth half full.

"Just the usual" she sighed. She put her bags down on the counter and bustled about, putting things away. I jumped up to help her. While passing something to her to put in the cupboard, she raised her eyebrow at me questioningly.

"Your buttons are done up wrong, you missed a button" she pointed out.

"Oh, yeah you're right" I shrugged and helped her with the rest of the foodstuffs. She didn't ask again. If it had of been one of my sisters she would have suspected something, but with me she just thinks that I'm clumsy.

My father approached me in the hallway upstairs later on that evening, when I was going to bed. My hand was on the top of the staircase and he placed his hand over mine protectively.

"We pulled it off, baby."

"Yes, but today was way too close. We can't live like this, Dad. It's too risky." I moved to walk past him but he looked at me in such a way that I stopped.

"Look, Ill figure something out. We shall speak about this soon, when everyone else is out, okay?" he looked at me sharply.

"Okay. Goodnight Dad." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he smiled. He made me feel so special.

I woke up the next morning feeling nauseous. I walked to the bathroom and no sooner than I did I threw up. I went over what I had eaten the day before, and put it down to the cookies I ate last night. I do eat junk sometimes.

It's hard to describe how I felt towards my father. Enraptured. Irresistibly drawn, even. I felt awful about deceiving my mother. I knew that she wasn't always around for my father and sisters and hadn't exactly been the best mother in the world but I felt like what we were doing was incredibly wrong, yet it felt so right. How on earth can it feel right having your Dad inside you? I was really torn. I didn't know whether to tell my Dad we had to stop, and feel devastated, or to carry on, even though we could possibly get caught. I decided I had to think about what to do.

One night that week I went downstairs to get a glass of milk. It was past midnight and everyone was in bed. I heard someone enter the kitchen behind me and spun around to be met by my father, his finger on his lips.

"Dad...?"

"Shh, sweetheart it's just me. I heard you get up and go downstairs."

He came towards me and held me in his arms, inhaling my scent, burying his face in my hair.

"Dad I don't know if I can do this anymore."

He didn't speak, he just held me tightly. After a minute or two he spoke.

"I can't let you go, sweetheart. I need you" he argued. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

"How can we go on like this? Somehow they will know!" I explained to him fearfully.

"I don't know what I would do without you now, Diana. I don't want to be with your mother. I want to be with you. I don't want anyone else, I don't need anything else. All I want is you."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I had never been in this situation before. I had always been content on my own. Now I was being given an opportunity – an opportunity to be with a man who just wanted me, and nothing else. How many people can have that ideal? I wanted to be with him. But how on earth could I be when he was already married to my mother? It made no sense at all.

"What about Mum?"

"I'll get a divorce."

"Dad!" the tears stung my eyes as I removed myself from his grasp and left the kitchen, leaving my glass of milk on the side, forgotten. I didn't know how to handle this. I was 22. I had never anticipated my parents divorcing. I knew that they weren't on the best terms, but I had never thought that I could possibly be the reason to warrant a divorce. I sat and cried silently in my room. I wanted my father so much but I didn't want to hurt my mother. I didn't want my parents to split up; yet I knew I couldn't be with him all the while he was married to my mother. This was more than I could take. I decided I would sleep on it and see how I felt the next day. I wrapped myself up in my covers and fell into an empty, dreamless sleep.

The next morning I felt sick again, and promptly refused to do anything for two hours. I sat around with a cup of tea while my mother, father and sisters got ready for work.

"What's wrong with you?" my sister Miranda asked. I just shrugged.

"Don't know. I'm going soon."

"You had better. You'll get fired!"

LadySugar
LadySugar
250 Followers
12