For The Love of My Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySugar
LadySugar
248 Followers

"No I won't. I'm up hours before you, Miranda!" My sister grinned and gave me a hug, which I returned gratefully.

"See you later, yeah?"

"Yeah." My father looked over at me, concerned. He looked like he was going to say something, but then changed his mind.

"Bye, Diana."

"Bye, Dad." I watched him leave the house quietly. How I hated seeing him go like this, when we hadn't spoken since the night before in the kitchen. I went upstairs to get showered and dressed before I went to work.

For the rest of the day I tried to put my father out of my mind, but what he had said kept recurring in my mind. I could tell that he really loved me. He said he was prepared to give everything up for me and I didn't doubt him. But could I live with it? Could I turn on my sisters, my own mother? The thought brought tears to my eyes.

A few days later we met in the kitchen again, after dark.

My father placed his hand over mine, drawing closer to me.

"I want you."

"I know. I want you too." I faced him and kissed him passionately. I sat on the kitchen counter and he stood between my legs, my face in his hands. He kissed me readily, pressing himself up against me, wanting more.

"..We can't!" I whispered, wide eyed. I meant it. My mother and sisters were sleeping upstairs!

He stared at me and I saw the lust in his eyes. I felt all the pent up frustration pressing up between my legs.

"Fuck it!" I thought to myself. We needed each other. We needed each other now.

I undid his trousers and he lifted my nightdress, exposing me.

"Yes baby. Give yourself to me." I stared up at him as he parted my legs wider, stroking his cock up and down my slit. I was, in every sense, slightly nervous. I couldn't believe that we were doing this. He kissed me as he slid in between my wet lips and stifled a moan escaping from my mouth. My eyes opened in shock and he willed me to silence with his eyes. I took his t shirt off and bit into the skin of his shoulder softly as he fucked me, whispering to me, telling me how precious I was. I willed myself into silence, numbed by the pressing fact that my family, who raised me, were upstairs asleep.

The next morning I got up, feeling slightly better but my stomach was still churning. I must be so nervous that it was really affecting me physically! My mother nudged my in the kitchen while she was preparing to leave the house.

"You look pale" she commented.

"Do I?"

"Yes, you look a little peaky. It's all that walking about you do at night when you should be in bed."

I almost jumped out of my skin. She knew! I couldn't believe it! She knew all the time that I had been going downstairs at night just to think, my head spinning. But what about my father? Surely she must have realised that he was absent from bed. Or did she? She used to wear eye patches to sleep. Did she still do it? I had no idea. The thought of her knowing made my stomach perform flip flops.

Once my mother left the house I went into my parents' bedroom and cornered my Dad upstairs.

"Hey princess." He was doing up his tie in the mirror.

"We need to talk. Mum knows." His face went pale and he turned to me curiously.

"What on earth do you mean?"

"She knows I've been getting up at night. She heard me. Does she know that you have too?"

"No. She wears an eye mask. Don't worry, she doesn't know. If she did she wouldn't be behaving like this, trust me."

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"...I'm scared."

"Oh darling" he wrapped his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. "You've nothing to be scared of!"

"I'm scared of her."

"You don't need to be." He squeezed me tight and I fought back the urge to gag. I felt so sick with worry.

"Hey! Are you alright?"

"Yes. Just worried." He looked concerned. "I'll be fine, honestly!" I promised him. We hugged and I broke away. I had to go to work. We said our goodbyes and I left the house. On my way to work I realised that I hadn't eaten, my hands had turned cold as ice.

All day at work I thought about what I could do. Maybe if I moved out things would be easier. Then my father could make a decision and either choose to leave my mother or stay. Then at least I could be out of this familial mess indoors.

When I got home I realised that because it was Friday, my mother would not be coming home. She would be gone until Sunday. Where exactly she was going I had no idea. I got in and checked the kitchen. She had left no note. I knew my father was indoors. I went upstairs and found him in the study.

"Dad?"

"Hello precious."

"Is Mum..."

"She's gone. Won't be back till Sunday."

"What about Miranda and Ali?"

He shrugged. "Could be back any time."

"Oh."

"Come here."

I walked to my father's desk and he smiled up at me. "Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" he asked breezily. I leant down and kissed his mouth, my hand running down to his trousers, stroking over him as I kissed him. I felt him becoming hard under my palm and pulled down his zip, my hand feeling him through his boxers.

I slipped my hand inside and took his cock in my hand, pulling it out gently to play with. He watched me, fascinated as I licked along his length, taking him between my lips to tease him to full hardness. I enjoyed feeling him becoming more excited in my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the head of his shaft as I sucked on his engorged member. I cupped his balls in my hand, massaging him as I assaulted his cock with passion. I could feel his pre-cum dribbling into my mouth and that made me feel even more aroused. I began to move back and forth on his cock faster, feeling the veins along his shaft pulsating.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to come" he murmured. I kept attacking his cock with my mouth until I felt the first spurt of his semen hit the back of my throat. He came, and I felt his warm liquid spread all over my tongue as I tasted him. I swallowed, licking the remaining few drops of his seed off of him as he became soft, looking up at him and smiling.

"Feel better, Daddy?"

"Yes, my angel."

We heard the front door slam downstairs. My sisters were home!

To be continued...

LadySugar
LadySugar
248 Followers
12