For the Love of Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
303 Followers

He heard his mom's voice. "Yes," she said. "Oh, fuck, that feels good. Your tongue is magical."

Josh gave a smile and lowered his underwear. It was something that he had done before, listening to his parents pleasuring each other while masturbating. They were both quite vocal, his mom the louder of the two. Tonight seemed different, though. He seemed harder. He felt more aroused, more horny.

"Oh, shit," came Jessica's voice through the wall. "I'm going to cum, baby."

Joshua pulled on his erection with abandon. This was one of the few things he enjoyed living in the apartment, and now, it was even hotter.

"Fffuuuuuuuuckk!" yelled Jessica as she reached her first orgasm. Joshua relaxed his hand to keep from releasing too soon. He wanted to wait until they were actually in the act of intercourse.

"Damn, that was great," Jessica's voice sounded through the wall. "Come up here and get that cock inside me."

"My pleasure," Mark's voice answered.

"Oh, shit," Jessica called out. "Fuck me, Mark. I need you to fuck me hard."

"Damn," said Mark. "Your pussy feels like it's on fire, it's so hot."

"Yes," came Jessica's voice. "Use your hose to put out that fire, hon. Spray that fire with your cum."

Joshua put his hand back on his erection as he listened to the moans coming from his mother's mouth. Again he began to move up and down the shaft waiting for the inevitable release he knew was soon to happen.

"Fuck," said Mark. "I'm close, Jess. In or out, babe?

"I don't give a flying fuck. But if you want me to suck that wonderful fuck stick, I wouldn't mind if you ate me out again."

"Oh, shit." he replied. "I can't take it any longer. It's staying in no matter what. Fuck! Here it comes."

"Shit! Me too, sweetie."

The sounds got louder as Joshua listened. He heard both of them cry out as his father released his load into his mom, and her orgasm flowed around her husband's shaft. "Shit!" Joshua yelled as he reached his own climax."Ugh! Ugh!"

Suddenly there was silence in the room next door. Joshua reached for the towel he had for when this sort of thing went on. Then just as things grew suddenly quiet, his door flew open and he threw the covers back over him.

"Joshua," his mother said from the doorway. "Are you okay?"

"Sure, mom," he answered as she strolled in the room clad in only her robe.

"Are you sure, son. I heard you scream out."

"It was just , uh..." He wasn't quite sure what to say. "I was jerking off and came just as you guys finished," he finally blurted out.

Jessica gasped. "You mean you could hear us?" Her face turned red.

"Of course," he replied. "The walls aren't exactly soundproof."

"Oh, fuck," Jessica said.

"Well, yeah. That's certainly what it sounded like, anyway."

"I'm so sorry, hon."

"What for?"

"Well, we shouldn't let you hear us like that."

"Why not?" he asked. "It's your place, too. You two are married, and you ought to be able to fuck whenever you want and as loudly as you want. This isn't the first time I've jacked off while listening to you. I usually cum at the same time as the two of you. You just haven't heard it before tonight."

"Oh, shit," she said with concern showing on her face. "Um, sweetie. You aren't fantasizing about one of us, are you?"

"Fuck, mom," he said with shock. "Hell, no! My fantasies only revolve around one person, and it sure isn't my parents."

"Oh, that's good," the relief showing on her face "But you yelled out tonight. So what made things different tonight that you were so much louder?"

Joshua thought about what to say. How was he to answer without letting her in on the secret that his father had revealed to him. "I can't tell you that, mom. I'll be betraying a confidence. Dad would kill me.

"If it involves your father and sex, I think you better tell me."

Finally, Joshua realized he had no choice. He put a finger to his lips to be sure that she knew it was something he didn't want others to hear. Then he began to talk quietly

"Don't let dad know I told you, okay?"

"Go on."

"It's something he told me on the way home tonight." Quickly and quietly he told her about the secret account his father was keeping and what he had intended to do with it. He ended by telling her about how if things worked out, they would be moving back to the house they had left, and that meant he might be able to see Shawna again. "She's the one all my fantasies are about. I came harder tonight then I have ever before because of the possibility that I might see her again. Please don't let dad know that you know about the account. I'll be in all kinds of trouble with him."

"Alright, dear," Jessica replied. "Thanks for telling me. I'll keep quiet and I'll save back all I can from my job and give it to you to put into the account. I would love to be back in the old neighborhood. And I think you and Shawna would be a wonderful couple."

"Well, I'm not getting my hopes up for that, yet. She could have a boyfriend by now. She may have forgotten about me."

"We'll see about that when the time comes," said Jessica. "I better get back to your father. He'll be wondering what happened." With that, she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Back in her own bedroom now, Joshua could hear his dad's voice but not clearly enough to know what he was saying.

"Nothing's wrong, dear," He heard his mom say loudly knowing it was for his benefit.. "He was masturbating to the sounds of us fucking and yelled out as he came like we do usually,"

Again Joshua heard his father's voice but not the words.

"Not to worry, Mark. Since this is our home, we should be able to, and I quote, 'fuck whenever we want and as loudly as we want,' end quote. If he listens in and jerks himself off, it's not going to do him any harm. Besides, I'm still fucking horny. So let's get back to it, and if he hollers out again, we'll know this time what's going on and won't have to worry about it."

Before long the moaning started again. "Damn, your mouth feels good," he heard his father say.

Joshua sat and listened from his bed, but didn't reach to pleasure himself this time. He decided to just listen and not jerk off to the two of them.

After a few minutes, he heard his mom's voice again. "Oh, yes. Go slow, sweetie. Give me time for my ass to adjust to your size."

"Fuck," thought Joshua. He felt himself immediately harden and once again his hand started pulling on his cock.

"Oh, fuck" Jessica's voice was heard through the wall. "Now, Mark. Fuck my ass hard."

Joshua moved his hand in a blur of motion while he listened to his parents. It seemed like an eternity before he felt his orgasm building. As it did, he heard his parents finally getting to the point of no return as well.

"Ugh! Shit! Ugh! Fuck!" Mark's voice could be heard

"Yes," replied Jessica. "Fill my fucking ass with your cum. Oh damn. I'm joining you, baby. I'm cumming, too."

Joshua once again released his own load on his stomach. He moped it up with his towel and pulled the covers back up ready to get to sleep.

"Good night, Josh," said his mom through the wall. "Hope you enjoyed your radio show."

"Uh, yeah. It was great, mom. Night. Dad, you better go wash off your dick.

"Good night, son," came his father's exasperated voice.

Near the end of the summer, a moving van pulled up in front of the old Caldwell place. Shawna watched as the movers began to move the furniture and boxes into the house. She wished that it was Joshua and his parents that were moving back in. She missed her best friend. "Looks like I'm going to have new neighbors," she said a bit sadly as she turned towards the boy that was standing next to her. Robert "Bobby" Miller seemed to be an okay guy, but she knew that he wouldn't be the one she could be with the rest of her life.

"Yep," he said simply.

The car that pulled into the drive at that time was a bit of an older one. About the best thing that could be said about it was that it would get the driver from point A to point B, as long as you didn't have to get there too quickly. But it was mechanically sound, and not too noisy.

"Guess I'll go meet them," Shawna said thinking again about Joshua and blinking back the tears.

She walked across the yards to meet the people sitting in the car. There were two of them, and she wondered if they had any children. Then she stopped short five feet from the car as the driver got out.

"Hi, Shawna," said Joshua. "How've you been?"

"Josh?!" she exclaimed as she broke into a run to get her arms around him and hug her best friend from when she was six years old.

"I guess that means you're happy to see me," Joshua said as she ran into him nearly knocking the wind out of him. He hugged her back.

"Did your family get the house back?"

"Yep," he replied. " It took about all we could get, but we were able to save up for it. That's why the clunker I'm driving."

"Hi, Shawna." said the woman that got out of the car.

"Hi, Mrs. C.," she answered before turning back to Joshua. "Is the car yours or is that what your family is reduced to?"

"We still have our regular family car, although we had to get rid of the old Toyota," Joshua laughed. "Dad is driving the other one right now. He had to go into the office for a bit before coming here."

"Excuse me," said Bobby. "I hate to break this up, dude, but that's my girlfriend you have your arms around."

"Oh," said Joshua, his heart sinking. "Sorry."

"I guess he's a little jealous," Shawna quipped.

"Well, he has a right to be. After all, he knows."

"Knows what?" she asked.

"How much I love you," answered Joshua quietly and matter-of-factly.

There was a small crash as one of the movers fell and the contents of a carry-all bag he was carrying burst out on to the ground.

"Shit," said Joshua. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, sir," the mover replied "I hope nothing's broke."

"Hey, man. I can always buy a new oscilloscope," he said picking up an instrument that had come out of the bag. "People are a lot harder to replace. If it's broke, I'm sure Carl will let me borrow one until I can get a new one. Besides, I should have moved that bag to my car before you guys got there this morning."

"Thank you, sir. Most people would only care about their belongings." With that he returned to his work.

"What's an oscil..oscilio.."

"Oscilloscope," Joshua provided. "It's a device for observing the change of an electrical signal over time."

"Okay," Shawna replied. "Don't know much more than I did before I asked. Who's Carl?"

"He's my boss."

"Your boss has an oscilloscope for you to borrow?"

"I have to have one for work."

"What do you do?"

"I'm in the I.T. department at Bailey and Carter where my dad works. Well, at least till school starts. Then my hours get cut from forty a week down to four. But I'll still be making some extra money on commission as dad brings home work for me."

"Wow," she said. "That's pretty cool."

"I like it there. When I graduate at the end of the school year next spring, I will be completely full time. I'll be making enough money to support myself and anyone else who would have come along," he said sadly. "Well, I better get inside and see if I can help Mom." This last, he said by way of getting to a place where he could let a few tears out without the others seeing

Shawna and Bobby walked back towards her house as Joshua went inside, his heart sitting heavily in his chest and holding back his emotions, but a tear still slide down his cheek from his right eye.

A few weeks later, school started. As it turned out, Joshua and Shawna had three classes together, one of which Bobby Miller was also in. Most nights, the three ended up studying at the Caldwell home. Bobby saw the change in Shawna that Joshua was oblivious to, not knowing what she was like before moving back. She was definitely a lot happier, now that Joshua was back, and Bobby knew that his time was about over. It didn't really bother him, except that he had a record to keep and hadn't succeeded yet with Shawna. Except for the first girl he had dated, he had managed to worm his way into getting each of them to let him have sex with them. The only reason he hadn't done so with the first girl was because she beat him to it, taking his virginity as well.

As time went by, Joshua kept himself busy with school and his work, also adding to it such equipment as the school found needing to be fixed. He worked hard at keeping his feelings from showing, both from Shawna and his parents, especially his mom. But every night when he finally lay down to sleep, his thoughts went to the girl who lived next door to him yet seemed a million miles away, and often he still let the tears come quietly before going to sleep.

Before long, it was March, and Joshua was looking at his nineteenth birthday just weeks before he graduated from high school. Shawna was excited to be graduating, but her mood had began to change. She had noticed her mother getting home later than usual lately. Carol Taylor didn't work outside the home and had almost always been there when Shawna got home from school. Lately, however, there were several times when Shawna came home to an empty house, her dad still at work and her mom nowhere to be found. Often when Carol Taylor got home, she looked a bit ragged, and Shawna was beginning to worry that something was wrong.

One week and one day before Joshua's birthday, everything started to really go haywire. It was a Friday, and Shawna came home to find her cat, Boots, laying in the middle of the living room floor with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, obviously no longer living. It wasn't unexpected as the cat had been well advanced in years, but it still hurt. Carol was once again not home, and her whereabouts unknown. Bill Taylor got home before his wife and quickly took the cat out to the garage to put in a box.

"We'll bury him tomorrow afternoon," he told Shawna. "That way you can be sure to have Bobby and Joshua here."

When Carol got home, she rushed in and went to her bedroom then on into the master bathroom before anyone could see her, calling out to the house in general that she was home. After showering, she reappeared to make the family dinner. Nothing was said about the cat, and she was rather evasive about where she had been, saying that she had been running some errands and time had gotten away from her.

That night was the first time in long time that Shawna didn't listen to her mom yelling at her dad that she was too tired and not in the mood. He hadn't bothered to ask, too absorbed in his own thoughts about how his daughter was feeling about her cat. Shawna cried herself to sleep that night, only half of the emotion being about the loss of Boots.

The next afternoon, Joshua raced home, as much as someone could race in a car that was closer to being ready for the junkyard than the race track, from his one day a week, four hours that day, job to be present with the Taylor family as they buried their pet cat. Shawna had talked to him the previous night just after Bill had suggested they do the burial that day. Bobby was also told of the event, and Joshua was not looking forward to him being there, but he had to be there himself for Shawna's sake, even if he wasn't who she wanted to be with.

The burial went as expected, but Bobby's absence was surprising. Even more surprising was the fact that Carol wasn't there either. As Shawna, Bill, and Joshua stood there saying a last farewell after the dirt had been replaced, Bill withdrew his cell phone and hit a few buttons. A confused look flashed across his face before he excused himself, kissed his daughter on the cheek telling her how sorry he was about the loss of the cat, then left.

Joshua stayed with Shawna waiting for her parents to return. The T.V. was on, but neither were very interested in anything that was happening on the screen. Half an hour after he left, Bill returned, a sad look on his face. He gave them a weak smile and headed to his room. Within a few minutes, he went back through the living room with a couple of bags, kissed Shawna on the cheek again and said he would see her later, then left.

It was about fifteen minutes later that Carol came in. She looked as if nothing was amiss except some of her hair was out of place. She smiled at the two teenagers, saying a quick greeting before going in to the bathroom. Shawna began to cry, Joshua letting her use his shoulder to catch the tears. That night, when he lay in bed, he again let his own tears fall, but this time, it was more for Shawna's hurt than his own.

On Sunday afternoon, Shawna entered Joshua's room somewhat dejectedly. "Hey, Josh," she said, the sadness apparent in her voice.

"How are you doing, Shawna," he asked.

"I don't know. Dad didn't come home last night, and I haven't heard anything about why. Mom left a couple of hours ago, too, and she didn't say anything about where she was going.

"That's too bad. I wish I could help. Heard from Bobby yet about yesterday?"

"Nope. Not a word. I'm going to give him hell tomorrow, that's for sure."

"I'll be here for you, Shawna."

"I know. I'm more worried about mom and dad then him, though"

"Just wait it out and see. Maybe their doing something for you for your birthday. It's only two months away, you know."

"Yeah, but this feels like something else. Something really bad."

In school, Joshua and Shawna now had four classes together, two of which Bobby was also in, and Joshua was in a third class with him that Shawna wasn't in. Monday, Joshua and Shawna saw Bobby at second period. Shawna started in on him the moment he stepped into the room. "Where were you?" she asked.

"What?"

"You were supposed to be at my house Saturday afternoon to help us bury Boots. Where were you?"

"I'm sorry, Shawna," he replied. "I was helping my dad with a project and lost track of time. We worked on it almost half the night, even."

"And you couldn't have called yesterday to let me know what happened?"

"I didn't even think about it. Sorry."

"Any word on your dad yet," asked Joshua changing the subject.

"No," answered Shawna. But mom looked worried this morning. I guess she finally noticed he hasn't been home."

After class, Kelly Brockman pulled Shawna aside and Joshua left to go to his next class as did Bobby.

Later that evening, Joshua sat in his room working on some of the equipment from the school with his window open. He could hear the sounds of voices coming from next door and they didn't sound very hospitable towards each other. Finally, after about twenty minutes he heard Shawna's voice yelling "Well, then just go fuck her, then! Just stay the hell away from me!"

Joshua quickly looked out the window to see Bobby Miller drive away most likely for the last time. He quickly grabbed his phone and sent a text to Shawna. "I know that you probably want to be alone for a while, but when you are ready, I have two ears and a nice shoulder that are yours for the asking, no charge."

Fifteen minutes later, Shawna was in his room. She wasn't crying, but she looked tired. "I can't believe the week I'm having," she said angrily. "First, Boots, then my parents, and now Bobby. It seems like everything is going to shit."

"What happened with Bobby?"

"Remember when Kelly grabbed me after second period as we were walking out? She told me that she saw Bobby coming out of Wendy Johnson's house last Saturday. He's been fucking her almost since we started dating. I wouldn't let him, so he went to the one girl who will do it with anyone."

"Oh," Joshua said flatly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We were close to splitting up already anyway. I'm just glad I didn't do anything with him. That whore probably has aids as much as she does it. Besides, I want my first time to be with someone a lot more special than I ever thought of him as."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
303 Followers