For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued simply cleaning the house, the cameraman making her bend over into every possible nook and cranny he could invent, honing the camera on her thong-covered ass nearly the whole time. At one point he even knocked over a can of soda, calling her attention to it. While she bent over cleaning up the mess, his camera zoomed in on her crotch, the lips of her pussy indenting the thin material between her legs, hinting at treasures I was now dying to see. "Oh baby..." I scooted my chair a little closer, my hand picking up speed in its rhythmic motion. "Can't wait to see that delicious pussy of yours Milena. Mmm, hmm."

A few more dollars in hand bought her shirt and then her bra for her employer. Her dark brown areolas, characteristic of many Latinas, were wide on her large breasts. I was already going wild with my fist pumping and here the hardcore action hadn't even started yet! The cameraman had her bent over his kitchen table, scrubbing a stain with all her strength while her breasts bounced and jiggled freely for my delight. The tip of my rod started oozing out clear liquid as I pictured those gorgeous brown tips on smaller, perkier breasts like what I imagined Milena's to be.

They were finally in the bathroom when he offered to buy her thong as well. The girl looked both horrified and turned on at the idea, staring again at the hundred dollar bill he waved before her. Her hands visibly trembling, she removed her last article, standing naked before her employer and letting his eyes and camera devour a close up of her smooth and sexy shaved snatch.

Amazingly, even then they didn't switch into porn mode. Instead he asked her to clean the bathtub, insisting she put a lot of elbow grease into her work. Of course, as he well knew, she had to spread her legs wide and tight against the tub's side to get good traction in the scrubbing, the succulent meaty lips of her full glory spread open for the camera's view, revealing just a hint of the pink flesh within.

It was at that moment I paused the movie, having nearly a constant stream flowing down my knuckles, my mind flying somewhere outside my body from being so worked up. Focused on the closeup of her spread gash I jerked my rod with fury. "Oh... Milena," I moaned, leaning just a little closer, wishing those wet succulent lips were real so I could run my tongue along their length; the boiling rage of eruption quickly building.

"Yeah baby... show me that pussy, Milena," I growled at the screen, my stomach muscles jerking every few seconds as my orgasm drove nearer. "Show it to me, baby. Spread it wide for me." My left hand grabbed the desk for better leverage, inadvertently pressing the spacebar to make the movie play once more. Though unintentional, it was even better; her gorgeous ass and visible lips shaking back and forth as she put all her might into her work.

"Oh my God... Milena!" I whimpered, the muscles in my stomach instinctively crunching down one last time. My chin squeezed to my chest, my eyes rolled back fluttering as I lunged my hips forward bursting streams of relief from the swollen head of my manhood. It landed everywhere; my hand, the desk, the chair but mostly on the floor all around me.

When at last the final drops oozed from my quickly softening member, my muscles finally loosened from the built up tension and I leaned my head back completely exhausted. "Damn!" my wits slipping away like I was about to pass out.

It took all the inner force I could muster just to get up and shut down the website. I carefully cleaned every speck of evidence that I could possibly find knowing Milena was thorough and I'd be very embarrassed the next day if she happened to find any of it. By the time I was done, I was more than ready for bed taking only a few moments to fall asleep. In my dreams, I was met by a sexy nude Latina maid with the face of an angel teaching me to dance with her.

*****

"Gene, is good to hear of you," Milena's sweet accent answered the phone as my eyes roamed over the horrid email on my screen. I just couldn't believe my dumb luck. It couldn't have been worse if I had tried.

"Hi, Milena. Afraid I won't be able to make it home for lunch today. They're calling a mandatory lunch meeting I can't get out of." The agonizing feeling of dreadful longing I had endured all of Monday night and Tuesday returned with each word. It would now be two whole days more before I would see her again. I was going to wind up insane.

"Oh, Okay. Do not worry," she didn't take the news as hard as I did but, then again, why would she. Having me come home at lunch time was just an extra burden she put up with because I paid her decently well. It wasn't like she really enjoyed my company; it was just her job after all. "I have the shopping to do for the groceries, so I will do that instead." Listening to the soft sing-song of her voice, I was tempted to ask her to repeat it. I just loved hearing her sexy accent.

"Alright, well I guess..." my words laid heavily on my lips.

"You arrive at the home at five thirty, yes?" she cut me off before I could finish speaking. "I have the dinner ready for you at that time."

"Just leave it in the microwave like normal," I probably sounded like I'd just learned a family member had died. "I'll get it when I get home."

There was a muffled giggle on her end before she came back. "If is okay for you, I wait for you the dinner when you arrive. Maybe..." her voice trailed off as a few soft spoken Spanish words emerged, "I uhm... can borrow the computer when I wait? My sister needs the research of some paperwork and we have no computer at the home."

A moment of absolute delight suddenly mixed with sheer panic as I mentally went over the prior evening's activities on that machine in my head. Had I shut down the website? Yes. Had I cleared out the history? Well, I had used incognito mode so I was safe there too. There was nothing I could think of where she could possibly suspect a thing. Besides, I really... really wanted her to stay.

"Of course!" My coworker in the neighboring cubicle looked over at me with annoyance as I shouted with renewed vigor. "Mi casa es... your... casa," that gorgeous giggle continued from my murdered Spanglish. "I'd love to see you at dinner time and definitely... feel free to use the computer... or the TV or anything whenever you want."

"Okay, thank you mister... uhm, Gene, yes. Thank you very much. Have you something special you want for the dinner tonight?"

That was a loaded question, at least the way I looked at it. It seemed like all I wanted for dinner was actually going to be there, so I was feeling on top of the world as it was. I could do anything at that moment. "Just having you with me for dinner makes it perfect, Milena. Whatever you'd like to make, I'll be happy."

"Awww," she sounded like a schoolgirl going gooey-eyed for a puppy dog. "Okay, Gene. I promise I make the dinner extra special for you tonight. Thank you for use the computer. See you after the work."

"Bye Milena," my head was soaring through the clouds as I hung up with her. Not only was I going to see her but I might have the chance to actually enjoy her company for a short while. Just the thought of it put an extra bounce to my step as I left my cubicle, heading for the mandatory lunch meeting. As it turned out... things couldn't have been more perfect if I had tried.

*****

"My Latina Maids?" Milena was confused, reading the sender of the recently opened email. She had finished the research for her sister's political asylum case, jotting down a few notes and important facts while learning of a couple of other possibilities to legal residency that they hadn't thought of before. Closing down the windows in preparation to return to work, she ran across Gene's email still open in the background. While not meaning to be nosy, she noticed the one email that made her heart skip a beat.

'Is Gene looking for another maid?' A million ideas ran through her mind of why her boss might be signing up for what she assumed to be a maid recruitment website; the thought of being replaced stinging to her core and bringing a tear to the corner of her eye. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked the computer in Spanish as if it held all the answers. "I thought we were becoming friends. I thought he liked my work."

Her mind was racing, subconsciously chewing on her bottom lip, looking at the email in question and then around the room and half expecting someone to sneak up behind her. 'What could I be doing so wrong?' she shook her head, going over the past few days in her mind. She had never left a room untouched, was never late for work or in preparing his lunches. Exasperated, she slammed her hand down on the desk, grabbing the mouse.

"Let's just see what you're asking for, Mister Gene," extra emphasis was put on his name as she refused to acknowledge the tears that were sliding down her cheeks. "I can't believe Gene would do..." she clicked the link to the website.

When the site served up the home page, her eyes went wide in utter disbelief, her previous thoughts completely cut short. "Dios mio!" she covered her mouth with both hands, once more looking around her as if Gene were about to appear out of the woodwork to catch her. Looking back at the page, she started squealing into her hands in embarrassment and then finally breaking down into a hearty laugh.

"Well, at least I know he's not looking to replace me now," she whispered in Spanish completely embarrassed, her cheeks blushing as she watched one trailer where a young Latina was mopping the floor in just her underwear while her boss obviously enjoyed her natural tanned beauty. Milena stopped short of grabbing the mouse to close the window, contemplating the movie clip as the employer offered the girl a very generous amount of money to continue working fully nude. The clip froze there, leaving the question in the air and it was a curious question indeed... would she be willing to do her job in the nude if he offered her twice the normal pay... three times the pay?

"No way... that's disgusting," she shook her head defiantly to the question directed at the girl on the screen. Her mind immediately pictured Gene in front of her though; his intelligent golden eyes piercing hers through his glasses, his soft yet masculine features towering over her, his words commanding, yet endearing and sweet. She bit her bottom lip imagining the scene as he made the request... her heart raced at the thought of it... that he would be so caught up by her as to be so bold... so confident. That he wanted to see her; that he desired her.

No, the idea of Gene asking her to do something like that wasn't disgusting; it was hot. She inhaled deep, imagining his eyes on her flesh as she accepted his offer, his longing for her nude body as she showed him her feminine treasures. She squeezed her legs together, her hand slowly finding its way between her thighs. It had been too long... way too long since a man had made her feel that way.

"This is crazy," she shook off the sensation, closing the website down and standing up with determination to leave it all behind her. Gene was her boss and she truly enjoyed her job. Those people were just actors, playing on the fetishes of their targeted audience, nothing more. So what if Gene had a thing for Latina women. He was single and probably lonely... she couldn't exactly blame him. There were nights she had found solace and relief in a vivid fantasy too; one that may have centered around her boss if she actually admitted to it.

She looked back at the computer from the doorway. It wasn't real. People just don't do that in real life and she didn't have time for that nonsense. Convincing herself, she walked away from the room with purpose and grabbed the mop bucket. Curiosity ate at her though as she returned to work completely distracted by all she'd seen. She had already admitted to her sister that she was attracted to Gene, but could it be that he was actually interested in her too? Had he been thinking of her when he joined that site?

Filling the mop bucket with water, she sighed, shaking her head again. No... he just has a thing for Latina women. A lot of white guys did and there were a lot prettier Latinas out there than her. Surely Gene could have any one of them that he wanted; he was successful, handsome, kind... damn near the closest she'd seen to the perfect guy since Alberto; at least for a girl like her. He was just shy; that's all.

But still... a maid site? That seemed to be pretty convincing evidence that she had to at least have been on his mind. 'Okay, Milena, pull yourself together,' she added soap to the bucket, finally breaking down in a girlish giggle. She couldn't deny it any longer; the evidence was right there staring her in the face. There was no doubt that to some degree, he had been thinking about her the night before. For her, the evidence proved the attraction between them was mutual. While completely lost in thought of the possibilities, the mop bucket started overflowing onto the floor, pulling her back to the present.

12