For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

"I have the thong," she giggled correcting me, the fiery heat between her legs still warming my erection as she scooted about as if trying to make me feel the scant cloth through my own boxers and pants, sitting nearly on top of it. "I see you watch me in lunch when I work," she whispered, kissing the corners of my mouth and slowly rocking her body back and forth. "Now for weeks, I always wear a thong... and the tight pants or skirt," her kisses moved along my jaw, getting closer to my ear. "I hope is maybe you like... calls your attention to me," she whispered seductively right into my ear before coming back around to face me directly, her lip exaggeratedly pouting. "...but you never say nothing."

Instincts and hormones were taking over my body, my hips pressing my rigidity up against her, desiring all our clothing to just go away. "From the first day...," I attacked her neck with my lips, "I hired you..." her head moved to give me access, her breathing becoming deeper and stronger, "you've had..." I gave her small pecks between each word, "all my attention... beautiful."

She was trembling, shivering... her hands suddenly leaving my neck, fiddling near the button of my jeans. My body tensed in anticipation, my breath held tight as I thought she might actually touch my cock. I was nervous about it, what she'd think of me, what she'd say... yet pleading she would actually do it. Instead, once my pants were loosened, she pulled my shirt out from being tucked in, unbuttoned the bottom two and ran her fingers up my chest under it. That touch, along with her continued constant rocking along the length of my erection and her panted breathing, nearly made me lose myself right there as I suddenly inhaled with delirious desire.

I followed her lead, sliding my hands under her dress and up her back, feeling the thin band of her thong along the way. My intention was to find the clasp of her bra and unhook it, but I just couldn't get past the black belt around her waist. She was chuckling in short breaths, helping me out by unhooking the belt herself and letting it slide to the floor when suddenly her phone started vibrating, ringing with some Spanish reggaeton song from the other room.

"Ooh," she pouted adorably. "Of course Juliana calls right now," she sighed, reluctantly ending our make-out session by standing up. She did give me a quick kiss before hurrying out of the room to retrieve her phone. Her dress fell back into place, though with her belt still left on the floor it did flip up a lot more, only granting me a slight glimpse of her thonged ass crack that I was just dying to see and touch more of.

Eyes trailing her all the way into the living room, my soldier ached uncomfortably in my now much too tight jeans. Just as she was out of sight, I stood up and stuck a hand down my unclasped pants to adjust myself to a slightly more comfortable angle before following her into the other room like a lovesick puppy dog. She was on the phone talking a million miles a minute in Spanish, smiling at me from ear to ear when she saw me appear. I sat down on the couch where I could enjoy listening to her sing-song voice and allow my eyes to devour the view of her sexy body with a raving hunger to do far more than just look. All I could think about was getting my hands and lips back on her wonderfully smooth mocha skin as soon as possible.

"We should to leave for picking up my sister from the salon," she sauntered toward me after hanging up the phone, her eyes meeting mine then roaming down my body to fixate on the trapped bulge in my jeans. My adjustment must have actually made it more noticeable. I could nearly feel her stare on me, and her grin growing wider.

My instinct was to hide from embarrassment, but I forced myself to lean back on the couch instead, enjoying the idea of her wanting me as much I wanted her. "You said 'WE should leave to pick her up'?"

"Yes..." she nodded, her eyes not leaving my body for a second. She bit her bottom lip while her breathing labored. "We must to go right now," she finally lifted her eyes to meet mine, "or will be too late... for me." She giggled and held out her hand.

I took it, looking up at her and contemplating the possibilities of just pulling her back down on top of me. She was obviously as worked up as I was... maybe even more so; she probably wouldn't resist me even for a second if I did. Her eyes gazed back into mine, her mind seemingly thinking the same thing. But she'd just talked to her sister and obviously explained what I'd told her earlier. With a long drawn out breath, I pulled myself up instead; she was right, we needed to go now or we might not get there on time. Juliana was taking time off after her morning shift to meet us... to meet me... for a long lunch, and keeping a woman waiting wasn't a good way to start off a relationship, much less a marriage... even if it was only a fake one.

*****

Juliana sat at her station, her foot bouncing nervously on the footrest of her styling chair as she stared at the clock on the wall. The minutes had seemed to stop entirely; even the seconds trudged by like time was on the verge of standing still. If they didn't get there soon, she was going to go crazy... yet the very idea of their arrival had her heart beating so hard, she could barely breath.

How the hell had she gotten into this disaster? She had known her sister had a crush on Gene when she agreed to the plan, but after hearing her talk about him on the phone, that girlish excitement in her voice as she explained how they were going to live with him, there was no doubt in Juliana's mind that her sister was completely in love with him now. She should have realized it earlier, her sexually prude sister actually agreeing to take a photo in her bra to send to this guy on Thursday night. Hell, the signs had been there for months now that she thought about it. Ever since Milena had come home all excited from work two months ago and begged to go on a shopping spree together. She had bought sexy underwear and yoga pants!

Even still, it would have been easy enough to accept marrying her sister's new boyfriend if it were just a simple piece of paper. That had been the plan anyway; just go down to the courthouse and sign, then on to immigration to get her resident visa. Life goes on for everyone; simple as that.

Now things were changing... and once again, Juliana was wrapped up in the middle of her sister's relationship, a position she had sworn never to repeat. Milena had taken so long to move on, to pick up the pieces of her heart after Alberto had been killed in action. Juliana just couldn't ruin this for her... not again. So exactly how was she to prove to the world that she was supposedly in love with Gene Mendelman?

Well, it was either prove it or face a possible prison sentence for them both if she failed, according to her sister. Maybe going back to Colombia wasn't such a bad idea after all? Milena could just marry Gene herself and, after a few years, request her immigration like so many other families had done. Immediately she shook her head, knowing full well that wasn't a real possibility. Her sister was unconditional in her love for her; she'd follow Juliana to Colombia and probably be caught... and killed. No... Milena going back just wasn't an option at all... and so Juliana couldn't even consider it for herself either.

So just how was she supposed to prove to the world that she loved this guy? She didn't even know how to love... not that mushy, tender love that Milena was always going on about anyway. For Milena, showing the world she was in love with a guy she'd never slept with was easy. After all, she'd fallen madly in love with Alberto years before they were married, saving her precious virginity for their wedding night and nearly losing her would-be husband in the process. She was always preaching to Juliana that sex should be an expression of love between two people, a result of that love. What the fuck!

Juliana had always been more realistic. She knew a girl could never love a guy until she knew if they were truly compatible. That's how she'd been in love the one and only time in her life. He was the right guy... at completely the wrong time, but no other man had ever compared to him, before or since. Still, it broke her heart every single time she had to look her sister in the eye afterward, swearing to herself that was the very last time.

Her sister's marriage had been saved before it even began, all thanks to Juliana stepping in her sister's place to keep Alberto around until the wedding night. Milena had been so hung up on her own romantic fantasies that she was completely clueless about his wandering eye and manly needs. It was just sex after all... at the time, only a means to an end to keep her sister naively happy. She had never counted on Alberto being so good, making her orgasm four and five mind-numbing times a night, soaking the sheets of her bed as she forcefully squirted all over his amazing dick every time they were together for the entire illicit three-year affair. No other man had ever come close to making her feel that way... or to making her completely explode like that. Milena just didn't understand; that's how love was made in the real world... two compatible people creating it through amazing sex.

Crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together, the memories getting to her, Juliana looked around the salon at her friends who were going about their business, cutting hair, sweeping the floor, and just chatting about their pathetic problems amongst themselves. They didn't know what real problems were, not like she did.

"They should be here by now," she whispered to herself in Spanish annoyed at having to just wait, looking back toward the front door and finally down at her phone, pulling up the selfie of Gene that her sister had sent her. Honestly, he seemed like a fairly decent guy... better than most the jerks she'd dated, both before and after Alberto. Besides, he was rich, successful, and had a big house and nice car according to Milena's descriptions. Given all that... she could easily see herself being picked up by him at a nightclub... white guy or not. Sure he was a computer nerd; she just loved to tease Milena about her nerdy tastes, but truth be told she could honestly see why Milena was so attracted to him. Take away the glasses, scruff up the hair a little and get him a decent shirt... he could be handsome... and definitely fuckable if the size of his hands were any indication.

Juliana shook her head, trying to push those inappropriate thoughts straight out of her head. She couldn't even go there. He was Milena's guy now and it didn't matter if he was going to be her fake husband or not, she was not going to hurt her sister again... even if Milena never knew the truth about her and Alberto. Still, she would be married to him after all... maybe...

No... once more she shook her head, standing up quickly as if the chair had put the ideas into her mind. Her sister had said she'd have to kiss him in public due to the circumstances... and there would have to be some flirting or no one would believe them, especially anyone who knew just how flirtatious Juliana tended to be. She could start with that... maybe it'd be enough to convince the assholes in the immigration office. The first test would be right there in the salon once they arrived though; proving their relationship to her friends, one of whom was needed as a witness on Thursday. Apparently, that had been Milena's idea.

Suddenly the front door bell jingled, calling her attention from her thoughts as her sister walked through followed by a handsome, tall, white guy with light brown hair and a sexy thin mustache. He was dressed to the hilt with an exquisitely well-fit, gray, two-button suit, a plaid handkerchief adorning his left breast-pocket and a white-dotted navy-blue tie down his front held in place by a gorgeous gold tie-bar. His jacket was left open, her sister's touch she was sure, his light-blue button shirt fitting his slim masculine form perfectly. Juliana gasped, her mouth hanging open as she looked on him in utter disbelief. He looked sharp... and completely gorgeous! Even his glasses looked sexy on him, nothing nerdy about him but a distinguished gentleman look that made her downright weak in the knees.

"Damn, he's tall," Juliana visually absorbed the tower of a man she was soon to marry, her breathing labored and short. "And sexy as hell..." she mumbled to herself in Spanish, her grin growing from ear to ear. He stood a whole head taller than her sister, commanding the room with a manly presence. At least, he was commanding her attention entirely.

So that's Gene Mendelman? She felt bad for teasing her sister about him; Milena had every reason to be in love with this guy. Hell, Juliana could see herself totally falling for him... just one night in bed with a gorgeous man like that and she'd be smitten for life. Damn! Maybe this marriage business wasn't going to be so bad after all... or more likely, this was going to be a complete sexual hell. After all, her hormones were already going wild, a sensation of the like she'd only experienced one other time in her life. "Damn, karma is a fucking bitch!" she muttered in Spanish into her hand that still covered her mouth.

Milena looked at her, silently nodding toward Gene. It was show time.

*****

To say I felt out of place would be the understatement of the year. My pulse raced, my hands trembled and I just knew I was going to trip over my own two feet as we walked into the salon filled with only Hispanic women of all ages. Older ladies and even young girls; they were chattering and laughing amongst themselves, most loudly over the noise of hair dryers and each other. Even though I loved the sound of the language, it was like a disjointed Spanish chorus, hairdressers and their clients alike joining in. Milena had convinced me to wear a suit, the only one I owned that was usually reserved for Easter Sundays and business conventions. First impressions were everything she had said, though within moments of arriving, every eye in the place was suddenly turned and went silent. Everyone was gawking at me in my monkey suit like some extra-terrestrial wandering aimlessly into their private establishment.

Subconsciously I stepped closer to Milena, hoping her presence would be explanation enough as to why I was there and perhaps even for the strange attire; at least it helped me feel a little less vulnerable, standing around the front with one hand in my pants pocket. The salon's chatter quickly started back up again, only now I was sure they were talking about me instead of whatever other gossip they had been bantering about. I only knew a few words so I couldn't be sure, but I did hear Milena's name mentioned quite often, both from people in their own conversations and from several of the women who greeted her from their stations. Feeling their eyes digging into me, but understanding nothing of what they said, I scanned the room for the whole reason we were there, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible. Milena had already found her and I followed; she was walking up from the far corner, her full lips smiling, her eyes beaming brightly as she looked right at me. Her pretty face, and her large... assets were unmistakeable from the picture... or from being Milena's sister.

They were clearly sisters from how similar their facial structure was, the same button-like nose and plump, kissable lips. In fact, they could have been twins except for their eyes; Juliana's were a markedly lighter shade of brown. She was very nearly a slightly younger replica of the gorgeous woman I was in love with. Her skin had a similar caramel color, maybe a little darker from some extra time in the sun, but the more I looked at them as they grew close and started to talk, I could also see the differences.

Her makeup was bolder, brighter lipstick and eyeshadow, more eye-catching, her lashes longer and darker while her earrings were larger, more gaudy. Juliana was just a little shorter than her sister as well, at least two inches... maybe three, her smaller height pronouncing her fuller breasts all the more. Her waist was a little smaller too... or her hips a little wider, not sure which, but either way creating more curves. Her fitted sleeveless white top showed off her bare mocha belly-button that was pierced with a dangling silver chain while a peach-colored A-line mini competed for the attention to her sexy toned legs. Her hair was straight and black with highlighted silvery strands dusted throughout her tall spread-out ponytail, long enough to still fall down beyond her shoulders and sway enticingly with each approaching step as they came to talk with me. So this was the woman I am supposed to marry? Damn!

"Gud morni, Gene," Juliana smiled, apprehensively putting her hand on my forearm, her long well-manicured fingernails sliding slowly along my sleeve. She hesitated, glancing quickly at the women nearest us; the stylist and her client both still nosily gossiping while watching our exchange like we were a soap opera unfolding before their eyes. Suddenly she slipped between Milena and me, her ample breasts pressed into me at the base of my ribs as she put an arm around my waist, the other upon my chest under the chest-pocket of my jacket. She looked up at me, those big gorgeous brown eyes expectant and nervous. Wow, she sure was short... and amazingly sexy!

My head was spinning... my heart pounding so loud I could hear it in my ears as I forced a smile back at her. Milena had briefed me on the way over about the plan at the salon; I just couldn't believe what they actually expected me to do... though it did make sense. After all, we needed one of those stylists to serve as a witness for our wedding later that week, so we had to start convincing people immediately. There wasn't time for a slow build-up.

I swallowed hard, losing any confidence I had the instant she touched me. I just knew that I didn't actually have the nerve to pull this off. "How..." my voice cracked and I quickly coughed to cover it up. "How are you, Julie..." I had realized halfway through her name that I sounded more like I was reading a book out loud than in love with her and tried to compensate for it. "...baby," I added as an awkward afterthought.

She broke into a genuine ear-to-ear grin, her cheeks beaming as her eyes completely lit up. "Julie-baby?" Damn, her Colombian accent was sexy, too! Different from Milena's suaver voice... but just as sexy. "I like Julie-baby... happy see... my lub." Our exchange in broken English caught a few more ears in the salon, each station in turn looking back to see what exactly was going on now that it had gotten interesting. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her a bit closer, knowing full well what I had to do though my entire body was shaking as her warm body melded into me. She looked nervous too, chewing on her bottom lip like her sister often did, her eyes telling on her as she raised her hand up to my neck in anticipation of the show we were about to give.

The joyous chatter in the salon stopped again as they watched, all eyes on us as I bent over... way over since she was so much shorter... to kiss this sexy woman whom I had just met, my fiancée. Our lips grew closer and the chorus began in unison all around, women cheering in giggles, whoops and hollers like young schoolgirls on a playground as one of their own kissed the cute boy at school for the very first time. If they only knew the truth! It made both of us laugh nervously, our mouths only inches away as we hesitated a brief second to follow through until Juliana suddenly pulled me down into her with sheer brute force by my lapels.

I was totally out of my league with Juliana, the suave, slow, tender kisses I'd shared with Milena being all I really had to go on in years. Her sister was a sexual temptress, though, clearly a skilled and passionate ball of fire. She guided our sliding and slipping lips with the simple motion of her head like an expert until I easily fell into my role. My stomach churned with nerves; I'd never had an audience before and I felt every eye on us, but more importantly, I knew Milena was watching too. I'm sure my performance was rather lackluster, hardly convincing at all, but Juliana was a good enough actress for the both of us. She really controlled the whole thing, our tongues dancing to a heavenly waltz by her lead, her body meshing and pressing into mine as one of her hands reached around to squeeze my ass as if we'd been lovers for years.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers