For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... okay..." Milena finally interjected before Juliana took things further, her leg starting to inch up mine as she really got into the spirit of making out with me. "We are in the public... you two," she laughed forcibly, eyeing her sister as we separated. She shrugged her shoulders, giving some excuse or explanation in Spanish to the cheering crowd that seemed to say "I just can't take them anywhere," holding her arms out like she had completely given up on us. All at once, several women started clamoring at Milena and Juliana both, obviously asking a hundred questions, though not a single one did I understand. I did hear them both say my name a few times though.

"You no... spic Spanish?" a short, elderly woman suddenly grabbed my arm, looking me over like I was a pure fraud, a con-man of hearts. "How you make..." she pulled Juliana closer, her arm wrapped around her bare shoulders like a protective mother over a small, innocent child, "...my Juliana want marry you? What you do to her, tall man?"

Completely bewildered, I had no idea how to reply, falling back a step from her verbal attack. Obviously we couldn't even mention the truth, but what exactly was I supposed to say? I could feel my breathe growing short as I desperately searched for something, running my hand over my gel-styled hair.

Fortunately, I didn't have to respond. A dark-skinned woman with short curly hair and a few upper-arm tattoos responded to her in Spanish instead, pushing her way into the group of women surrounding me. I just wish I understood what she said, especially when all the women started laughing as she nudged Juliana toward me, the latter quickly wrapping her arms around my waist as she blushed a deep red.

"In the bedroom, you speak the mucho love with her, yes?" the woman turned to me, finally saying the first words I could follow. I also blushed, hesitantly putting my arm around Juliana as she hugged me closely. "I think is," she grabbed my free hand, caressing it slowly in her fingers like a gypsy palm-reader, "she likes the big, strong hands of you," she winked at me, met by a resounding chorus of giggles and laughter. Many of the women added their own comments like "muy sexy!" and "que hombre tan guapo!" while Milena tried her best to hide her laughter behind her hand.

Several minutes of this went on as the women slowly drifted back into their private conversations and continued with their beauty care. A few hugs from some of the staff and patrons went around as it appeared they were congratulating Juliana on the engagement, all the while glancing back at me. Sometimes I wasn't sure of their feelings. Some seemed to approve, as if I were a possession of social prestige to own like a fancy car or a big yacht, while to some I was a pharia, a thief seducing and stealing away their loved one. Though I was hopeful it was more of the first and less of the second, I couldn't really be sure.

Things finally settled down and I saw Milena finish talking with a young woman off to the side; maybe a potential candidate to be the second witness, I presumed. She had been the one who I understood to call me 'sexy' so I liked her already. We headed for the door, Juliana walking arm in arm with me for good show while Milena held onto my other arm, though not so intimately. With confidence in my stride, a lot more than when I had walked in, and perhaps a little touch of swagger in each step, I held my head high as we left the salon. The women of the salon called out behind me, "Bye, Gene," and for the first time in my life, it sure felt good to be me!