For the Love of Yoga Pants

Story Info
A cute girl in yoga pants is too tempting to pass up.
2.5k words
4.14
53.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait for Ultimate Frisbee today." I thought to myself as I got out of bed. I have been playing Ultimate for a number of years. It is a sport that I am naturally gifted in. Sometimes it's the only thing that helps me get through the week knowing that I have Ultimate to fall back on. The last few weeks haven't been too kind to me as I have been feeling down about being single. For myself I have always wanted to be in a relationship but have been either too shy to talk to girls or too awkward to start anything. I have only had one relationship before and that one didn't last very long due to both of us moving away for college. That relationship ended 7 months ago and I still get periods of time where I am reminded about her and the time we spent together. We used to get together to cuddle and makeout. It was the best thing ever. Ever since I have gotten down to Florida I have been trying to find a girlfriend with no luck. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of girls that play the pick-up that I go to on Saturdays.

After finally managing to get myself out of bed I noticed that it was already 10am. Made myself some breakfast and turned on the TV. Saturdays are usually the worst productivity wise, finally getting to sleep in after the long week of classes. Once I finished my breakfast I went to change and put on my Ultimate clothes. Glancing down at my watch I saw that it was 11am, three more hours left till Ultimate.

While I was waiting for the time to pass by I got on my phone and looked up some sexy pictures of women in pantyhose. Pantyhose are one of my weaknesses, along with feet, yoga pants, and women's footwear. As weird as it sounds I care about what a woman chooses to wear on her feet almost as much as she does. I am also a sucker for women's feet. I often imagine women giving me a footjob while wearing pantyhose. That is one of the biggest fantasies that I have. My ex used to wear pantyhose for me and let me massage her feet. That always turned me on a lot. Unfortunately the relationship didn't last long enough for us to progress into that stage. The farthest we got was the making out. I often wonder what it would have been like to get a footjob from her. It's not long after that that I usually have an orgasm.

Enough about my ex, back to the video I was watching. It was a pantyhose tease video and it was getting pretty hot. She was doing shoeplay with her heels, bouncing them on and off her feet. After a bit she let them slide off her feet which got my dick really hard. After letting them slide off her she decided to show off her feet. She showed off the soles of her feet and spread her toes as far as she could. Once I saw her do that I started stroking myself. As she kept spreading them and putting her fingers in between her toes my strokes started getting faster and faster. She then stood up and raised her skirt showing off the tops of her pantyhose.

I was on the edge of cumming and wouldn't last much longer. She started walking around the room in her pantyhose, showing off the definition in her calf muscles. Seeing her legs like that and the way her toes would spread when she walked I lost it. I started cumming, it was a pretty large load as it usually is when pantyhose are involved. Once I had milked myself completely I cleaned myself up.

After reading a book for a bit it was finally time to leave for Ultimate. I stay relatively close to campus so it only takes about 10 minutes to drive there. When I arrived I noticed that there was a group of new people. These people looked like they knew how to play and had been playing for a while. Among them was a really cute girl named Claire. It was a real treat because she was wearing capri yoga pants. They made her ass look good. Although I'm sure it wasn't just the yoga pants I liked the view just the same. She has dirty blonde hair and very pretty steely blue eyes. Watching her run on the field while she was throwing with her group was an awesome sight. Every once in awhile as she was walking you could see the lines of a thong underneath. She wore a black performance top that hugged her small frame and showed her breasts. They were on the smaller side which I was totally fine with.

For pickup with this particular group we only play to 7 before we switch teams or run it again. For the first game we were on opposite teams. Didn't get much conversing in because the person I was guarding was usually on the other side of the field.

My luck turned for the second game as we were on the same team. We made small talk after every point scored. I made sure to compliment her on all her good plays. I was always sneaking peeks of her ass while she was turned away. Strangely enough the area of her ankles was exciting to look at too. Right where the yoga pants ended and her socks started. It's always nice when the leg tapers down from the calf to the ankle. Fat ankles are not attractive at all. I was drawn in by the veins running over her ankles and it was slightly turning me on. Her feet were on the smaller side which is always a plus in my book. All I wanted to do was run my hands all over her yoga pant ass and explore every inch of her yoga pants and feet. I was getting distracted by this gorgeous girl in front of me that I let somebody get passed me and score. I apologized for letting the team down and she looked at me with a smile and told me not to worry about it. Her smile made me feel really good inside.

We played one more game while still making small talk. I was finding out where she was from, her favorite activities, and favorite classes to take. It was all really nice conversation. Soon the third game ended and there was talk of another game wanting to be played. I told everybody that I was game and I was hoping Claire was game too.

"Are you going to be able to stay one more?" I asked her.

"I don't know, unfortunately the group I came with wants to go." Claire replied back.

"I'd be more than happy to give you a ride back if you want to stay and play."

"That's really nice of you but are you sure you want to do that? I wouldn't want to put you out of your way."

"You wouldn't be putting me out of your way and I'd be happy to do it."

"Thank you so much!" With that she went over to the group she came with and informed them of her decision to stay. While she was doing that an idea was forming in my head of how I could fulfill the fantasy I was having. She came back with a smile on her face and informed us that she was ready to play again.

The fourth game went very well for my team as we pretty much dominated the other team. They couldn't move the disc at all and were making mistakes all over the field. The game quickly came to a conclusion and soon we were all sitting around getting changed out of our cleats. I was sitting there chatting with everybody as Claire came over and sat down by me. She changed out of her cleats into a pair of grey canvas shoes. While she was changing I was rewarded with a view of her sock clad feet. From what I could tell they were small and most likely very cute. We started talking and going deeper into conversation while we were sitting there. It was a really nice sunny day out and warm. As we were talking everybody started leaving and soon it was only the two of us out here on the field. I asked her about past relationships and if there was anybody she was interested in right now. She informed me that she was single and nobody was too interesting to her right now. Then it was her turn to ask me.

"There is this one girl, she is really pretty but unfortunately I don't know what she thinks of me." I replied to her question.

"Have you talked to this girl at all?" She followed up from her first question.

"Yes I have and she seems really sweet and smart. This is always the hardest part I have when it comes to women."

"You just have to find a way to let her know that you like her."

"Alright," I thought to myself. "It do or die time right now."

With her last statement in mind I slowly started to lean forward towards her and kissed her. After a brief second of shock she returned the kiss.

"Well that was certainly a surprise. I had a feeling but at the same time I was unsure." Claire said to me.

With that she leaned in and kissed me this time. At first it was just a nice kiss then it turned passionate really quick as I felt the kiss get deeper. Before our kiss got too deep I suggested that we go up to my car so that security wouldn't come spot us. I took her hand and we started walking to my car. Once we got to my car I trapped her against it and started kissing her neck. This started turning me on as I could feel my clock start to stir. I'm sure she could feel it start to harder against her. While I was kissing her neck she her breathing started getting deeper and I knew she was getting turned on by this.

I stopped kissing her neck so that I could move up to her lips and kiss her. We quickly started making out as our tongues started exploring each other's mouths. It was a very hungry kiss on both our sides. We were both kissing very aggressively. While we were making out I dropped my hands to her ass and started squeezing it. It felt so nice to finally have her ass in my hands. Something I had been fantasizing about all day was finally coming true. While I was busy playing with her ass my cock was getting harder and harder. She could no doubt feel it now and I think her kissing got deeper when that happened. She was running her hands up and down my back while we were making out.

Feeling braver than I had ever felt before I stopped making out with her long enough to spin her around to where she was facing the car and her back was to me. I started rubbing my hands all up and down her yoga pants. Exploring everywhere I could while saving her pussy area for last. I started kissing and softly biting her neck, I heard her breathing starting to get shallow. I put my bulge in between her ass cheeks and slowly grind myself against her. She slowly started pushing her ass back against me which was really turning me on.

I slowly moved my hands around to her pussy I could feel the folds of it through her yoga pants. I also noticed that it was damp there. I started rubbing my finger in between the folds of her pussy while she was grinding her ass against my cock. I slowly brought my other hand up her shirt and felt her boobs through her sports bra. I could feel her nipples poking through and started working those, pinching them softly. While I was doing that Claire threw her head back in pleasure with me still kissing her neck. I turned her head to the side and kissed her. After giving her a good kiss I moved back down to her neck.

I brought my hand to the waistband of her yoga pants and I gently ran my hand under her yoga pants down to her pussy. Upon reaching it I felt her thong and it was drenched. I slowly moved her thong out of the way and inserted a finger into her pussy. It was so nice and warm. My finger slid in really easily given how wet she was. As soon as I inserted my finger she drew in a sharp breath of air and threw her head back again. I moved my mouth from her neck to her ear gently nibbling on it. My other hand still playing with her nipple which were very hard by that point.

I started gently moving my finger in and out of her pussy, not long after I started I inserted another finger. Now I had two fingers inside her and I could feel that she was pretty tight.

"Uggh that feels so good! Please keep going!" Claire said through her gasps of pleasure. With that I found her clit and started rubbing it very gently. That seemed to do that trick as she started slowly riding my fingers. With one hand focused on her nipples and the other on her clit she was slowly starting to lose it.

"I am about to cum!" she said breathlessly. I started working harder on her nipples and quickening my pace on her clit. She started riding my fingers faster and harder.

It wasn't long before her body started bucking and she let out a scream. Her pussy clenched around my fingers as she started cumming. My fingers were drenched in her juices as I gently continued to work her pussy. Once she had come down from her high I brought my hand out of her yoga pants and brought it up to my mouth to taste her juices. She tasted as good as she looked. I turned her to face me and have her a deep kiss.

Breaking off from the kiss she said, "Wow that was amazing!" She was still breathing heavy. "Thank you so much!"

"I had just as much fun as you did," I replied back to her.

"I'd feel really bad if I wasn't able to return the favor."

"I would love that very much but let's head back to my place, I don't feel like getting caught out here would be very smart. Plus my roommate is gone for the weekend."

"Sounds like a great idea!" She replied as she game me a kiss and ran her hand down to my cock.

With that we got into the car and I drove off campus. As we left the gate she placed her hand on my cock slowly rubbing it up and down. I had a hell of a time concentrating on the ride home.

To be continued...