For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

The added pressure was all Tory could take. His cock stiffened and swelled even more. Seconds later scalding hot blasts of cum erupted from his cockhead, hosing her inner walls. Reagan was just coming down from her orgasm when she felt his cum blast her insides. The feeling pushed her climactic buttons again and she came again as Tory pumped the last of his seed into her depths.

After what seemed minutes but was probably less than one, Tory slipped back pulling his long cock from deep inside her. Reagan moaned with a mild protest the loss of his cock which had filled her so completely once again. Tory crashed to the bed beside her.

Reagan rolled on her side facing him as Tory panted next to her trying to catch his breath. Reagan was still breathing hard too. She looked down at his softened dick. It was slick with hers and his juices.

"That was wonderful," Reagan said gasping.

"Yeah, it was great," Tory said.

"I love your cock inside me," Reagan added.

"I love being inside you and sucking on those beautiful tits," Tory smiled now getting his breathing back to nearly normal.

"You like my tits?" Reagan asked smiling.

"They are the worlds best," Tory said.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far but I'm glad you like them," Reagan said.

"I love them!" Tory exclaimed.

Tory offered to let Reagan stay the night. It was Friday and they could work more on the project tomorrow. Reagan complained she had nothing else to wear.

"Who needs clothes?" Tory said.

They both laughed and hugged. Tired they both slept.

End of Chapter One.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12