For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Whatever you want, my handsome lover," Jenna said now seemingly back to her old confidence.

Tory wiped his face and slid up the bed. He moved over Jenna and guided his cock to her moist cunt. He had stretched her with his fingers and his cock sunk right in her to the bottom.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Jenna said. "I love your beautiful cock."

"He's enjoying your warm wet pussy too," Tory agreed.

They fucked slowly and deliberately. Tory would pull his dick back about five inches until just the head was left inside her and then push slowly forward until he nudged up against her cervix. Jenna gasped and moaned and squeezed his sides as he stroked into her.

"Oh, that feels delicious. I love your big cock," Jenna gasped.

"Your pussy is so tight," Tory growled.

"Fuck me faster, Tory. Please fuck me faster," Jenna begged.

Tory built up to a blistering pace. Jenna started having little mini-orgasms and groaned beneath him. Finally they were both racing towards their peak. Tory had cum earlier in Jenna's mouth but that was hours ago. The excitement of eating her and now fucking her tight pussy was driving him insane. He could feel his balls tight against his shaft as he pounded into her twat. Tory got there first. He fired ropes of hot cum into Jenna's cunt. She felt him go off and it pushed her over the top. She bucked off the bed and clamped her long legs around his back pinning him inside her. They rocked back and forth as Tory emptied his balls deep into her womb.

"Oh, fuck!" Jenna finally groaned.

"That was wonderful," Tory said.

"That was the best fucking of my life," Jenna stated. "Thanks, Tory."

"You're welcome and you are incredible yourself," Tory said. "My balls feel empty."

Jenna stayed the night and over breakfast they continued the discussion on the body parts for the cyborg woman. After breakfast they showered together and Tory fucked her in the shower. When she left to study and get fresh clothes, Tory finally sat back down to work on the project.

End of Chapter 2

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers
12