For The Man Who Has Everything Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers

"I'm going to cum," he nearly screamed.

"Go ahead. She's ready for you," Jenna instructed.

"Oh, fuck, here it goes," Tory howled.

The girls could not see anything but they knew that Tory was shooting ropes of cum down into the throat of their robot. They only hoped the digestive system worked as well as the few tests so far had showed. Tory growled as he emptied his cock into Ann's mouth. Warm water shot out around his cock feeling like a pussy cumming as he shot. It seemed like Ann's mouth was trying to flush his cock and cum down her throat. He unloaded till he was drained and weak.

Jenna had outdone herself. She even taught Ann how to slowly taper off the cock until it was flaccid. She taught her then to let it go until receiving other instructions from the man. Ann did all this. Tory slumped to the bed drained and sated, while the women clapped and praised Ann. Jenna had taught her how to smile and Ann did so now. Her perfect artificial teeth were visible in a beautiful smile.

"Jenna, you're a master at work," Reagan said.

"A cocksucking artist," Ashley quipped.

"Look at the poor boy," Jenna said, indicating Tory's relaxed prone body. "I think Ann here is a man-eater."

The girls laughed hard as Tory tried to regain some strength. When he finally sat up again, the girls peppered him with questions.

"How was she?" Jenna asked.

"Unbelievable," Tory said.

"How so?" Reagan wanted to know.

"She provides more moisture than a normal woman and more suction all the way down her throat. Plus, Reagan, what did you do to her throat design? It feels like the latex turns or something as it squeezes my cock," Tory said.

"Well, two of the women engineers at the robot fabrication company and I worked out a rotation cylinder within the throat. Worked well, huh?" Reagan asked.

"Like a fucking corkscrew action to my dick," Tory said.

"Good?" Reagan asked.

"Great!" Tory stated.

The rest of that day involved more downloading and training for Ann. When the women left for home they were all buzzing at the tremendous progress Ann was making.

End of Chapter 6

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers