For the Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Meet Anna's college roommate.
1.3k words
4.27
29.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Aisle 7, Anna stared intently at the kitchen cleaning options. One spray would foam up to cut through grease and stains. The other had a bleach component. Both were lemon scented.

"Hi, Anna."

She half jumped out of her skin. "Oh! Shelly... Girl, I wasn't expecting to see you." Ever again in my life, Anna thought.

"Yeah. A long time. How have you been?" Shelly's eyes smiled but her lips did not. The same strange expression even after these last few years. Just five or so, Anna thought, maybe not that long but still another lifetime.

"Oh, I've been good," Anna smiled. So much had changed. Shelly would be surprised to know...

"Shopping for a man?" She gazed down at the full cart.

Oh fuck her anyways. "Yes. As a matter of fact, Shelly, I'm in a relationship with a man. Yes. You got it." Anna dropped her smile and kept her indignant pose even after Shelly's mocking eyes shot to the cleaning bottles Anna propped on her hips.

"Does he know what a dyke you are?"

Now, Anna and Shelly had been very close in college. They had been roommates every year and eaten each other's pussy every night. Shelly had long blonde hair, green eyes, soft pink lips, had been desired by every guy on campus but she had fallen in love with her geeky roommate instead.

Looking at her now, Shelly suspected it was Anna's impenetrable innocence. The girl had an instinct for pleasure and her lips had sucked and probed every intimate part of Shelly and yet...

Shelly grunted and came closer. "Wouldn't you prefer lavender to lemon?"

Shelly had always been so aggressive, thought Anna. When she had come to college, she was miles away from home and was soon miles away from her way of life. Lesbians, gays -- none of that had been on her radar.

Her first night, after her parents and brothers had said good bye and driven back south, Anna had felt very lonely. Sherry had gone out to a party and the hall was deserted so she had taken a shower and slipped into her new, stiff bed and cried herself to sleep.

She woke up, hearing someone in the dark. It was Shelly, a little drunk and not caring if her roommate was asleep. Anna remembered turning on the lamp by her bed and smiling to say hello. The light revealed Shelly's naked body and Anna had quickly glanced away. She could still hear the girl's laughter.

She was so amused by Anna's reaction that she had trouble catching her breath. But then it had suddenly stopped and Shelly roughly pulled back the covers that Anna was partially hidden under. Shelly climbed on the bed on her hands and knees and crawled right up to Anna, pushing her head under her chin and sucking her neck. Anna's pulse was hard in Shelly's mouth but she didn't resist.

Sometimes Shelly wondered if it could be said she raped Anna that night. Anna exuded submission back then, always so friendly and smiling. A part of Shelly hated her the moment she saw the curvy black girl that was going to be her roommate. At 18 her breasts had been so full with a little hang. Her hips had been slim and her ass was round. Nothing about her body had been overwhelming, just soft and dark. She was the velvet petal of an African violet. Shelly also resented the sentimentalism that Anna always evoked in her.

Staring into her black eyes now, Shelly felt the same pang of love. She had a deep desire to split Anna's legs right there in the grocery store and suck her sweet pussy until she felt it too. And that thought just burned Shelly more.

"So who's the guy."

"Shelly... He's just a guy I met. His name is Michael." Anna knew she didn't really care.

Anna had lost most of that submissive air but Shelly thought she still sensed it. She decided to challenge it and dropped her small basket of groceries in Anna's cart.

"I'm staying in town for a few days on business. I'll come by for dinner and meet Michael." Then she reached around Anna, pulled the Lavender scented foam cleaner off the shelf and dropped it in her basket. "Let's get going. Doesn't he got off by 5 or 6?" Shelly crossed her arms.

Anna's cheeks and forehead burned. She slammed the other cleaning options down on the shelf and pushed off towards the check out. She had wanted to shop for more bath soap but she just wanted to get out of the store.

Shelly kept up a stream of chatter about work but nothing about a new girlfriend. A few times, her hand would brush Anna's arm, her hip. Shelly commented that Anna had filled out a little but that she wasn't too fat and Anna rolled her eyes, shaking pepper over some meat for baking and wondering what Michael's reaction would be.

Soon the phone rang and it was him. She told him they'd have a guest over. "Oh no, a girl friend of mine from college. I happened to meet up with her in the grocery store... She's in town for business. Yes. Ok... I love you."

"I love you," Shelly mocked, not caring if she seemed jealous. She poured herself another glass of wine.

Finally Anna had to ask, "Why are you here?"

Shelly couldn't answer so she flipped through the channels but lost her taste for wine. She began watching the local news but couldn't stop thinking.

Anna never said anything that first night. Shelly remembered jerking the buttons of the long nightgown free so that she could free those dark breasts with the even darker nipples. She had stared for so long but Anna never said a word. She didn't cover herself either, just kept biting down on her lip.

Right now, Shelly wanted to know what they were like. She had only seen glimpses of Anna's former submissive self and she wondered what the relationship was like with Michael. More than that, Shelly wanted to know how she should go about getting Anna on her lap, naked and moaning.

Something had to be done so she got up and went into the powder room. For a moment, she stared at herself in the mirror. Shelly breathed deep, gazing at the blonde woman. She squeezed her eyes shut, blocking out the soft murmur of the television in the kitchen but she couldn't quite silence the soft thuds of Anna making dinner. Of Anna being the wife of some guy.

She began unbuttoning her pants and pulling up her shirt, frantic to touch herself where she wanted Anna's hands and mouth. This is pathetic, she told herself. But that didn't stop Shelly from thinking back and rubbing her clit.

Anna on the bed with her breasts out. The long gaze. Her mouth sucking a warm nipple and her pussy getting wet. Pulling Anna under her and coaxing those nipples until they were stiff and staring back at her. Looking up and seeing Anna staring too. Not asking for her permission, just jerking the hem of her gown up and slipping one finger and then two into her tight black pussy. Hearing her gasp so softly and wanting to make her make that sound over and over again.

Memories of showering with Anna. Sitting on Anna's face and making her suck and lick her clit until she came. Sometimes choking Anna... then there was the time she spanked Anna.

In the small powder room, Shelly's pussy was about to gush when she heard a soft knock. "Shelly?"

She didn't answer and the knob began to turn. She thought she had locked it but then Anna's face appeared around the edge.

Not skipping a beat, Shelly fully removed her shirt and yanked Anna into the bathroom. She turned Anna so that she faced the mirror and yanked the shirt up, pulled her breasts out.

They both heard Michael's voice. Anna pulled away, readjusted her clothing and walked out of the bathroom.