For The Night Or By The Hour?

Story Info
He keeps a close eye on his guests.
2.4k words
4.04
30.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday night, between 6 and 6:30 and again John sat in the secret part of his office as he watched the monitors on the wall in front of him. He sat in silence, watching one couple very intently as they undressed each other. The couple were regular gusts at the hotel he owned, and he had come to know the guy as Sam, not his real name John presumed since he always paid cash for a room and always only wanted three hours of time.

They feel onto the bed, kissing and caressing each other. Sam undid the clasp to her bra and her rather large tits feel out of it and into his hands. She had undone Sam's pants and was working them off of him with her feet since her hands were busy rubbing his hard cock and messaging his balls. Sam stood up form the bed and finished taking his pants and underwear off. He then fell to his knees and pulled off her underwear and buried his face in her wet pussy.

John unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock almost without thinking. He slowly stated to stroke it while he watched them.

Her body arched as her hands grabbed the back of his head, holding him between her legs. Sam slowly explored her pussy, licking her lips and slowly working his way to her clit. Her body was writhing on the bed as her first orgasm rocked her body, her pussy a flood of juices that Sam sucked and licked as they flowed out of her.

Somewhere a phone rang, breaking John's trance he had fallen into while watching Sam enjoy his companion's juices. John slowly, awkwardly, put his cock into his pants and went to answer the phone that was ringing in the main part of his office.

"Hello?" He questioned into the receiver.

"Yes, Mr. Brandon, there is somebody here at the main desk that wants to speak to the manager." The woman's voice, John knew to be Sarah said.

"Ok, I'll be right there." John said, hanging up the phone. His once hard cock now close to being totally limp.

John walked into the main desk area and saw Sarah bent down looking for something under the counter of the desk, her round ass calling to him, filling out her pants perfectly, he felt his cock jump as her ass begged him to grab it, squeeze it, then ravish it.

"I found it!" Sarah exclaimed, triumphantly standing and turning to the guest on the other side of the counter.

"What were you looking for?" John asked, just noticing the customer for the first time.

"The extended stay policy sheet." Sarah said, holding it so both John and the customer could see it.

"Yes, of course." John said, "I believe you said there was a customer to see me?" John questioned.

"That would be me." The guest chimed in.

"Oh, I see ... and how can I be of help to you?" John asked the man on the other side of the counter.

"Well, I was wondering if I would be able to get more then one room?" The man asked, looking around a bit.

"Well of course, that is what we're here for after all." John said with a little laugh and smile.

"Yes of course." The man said, then lowered his voice, leaning in closer and said, "I'll be needing them so that I can use them for filming certain 'scenes' shall we say."

John stammered a little and then managed to ask, "What kind of 'scenes' shall we say?" His mind racing, thinking of the cameras he had placed in about half the rooms himself.

"Well, I'm making a movie and in a few scenes the characters in the movie go to a hotel to have sex." The man said, his voice still low. Looking over at Sarah, who was pretending not to hear him.

"I see ..." John said, crossing his arms and looking into space while he took it all in.

"I'd be willing to pay double your normal rate for the first week, then on a daily bases after that, provided I need the rooms any longer." He said, fearing that John would tell him no.

"Double you say?" John asked, not sure if heard this right.

"Yes, then a daily bases after that if it's needed." He repeated.

"Well what choice do I have then? Of course, how many rooms will you need? John asked happily.

"I believe four will be more then enough."

"Four it is then." John said turning to Sarah, "Can you please set ... um, what was your name?" John asked turning back to the guest.

"Mr. Haviland, Joshua Haviland." He said in his normal tone.

"Of course, Mr. Haviland." John said, "Please set Mr. Haviland up with rooms 200 thru 204 Sarah. I will take care of the billing in my office."

"Sure thing Mr. Brandon." Sarah said.

"If you would follow me Mr. Haviland, we can get you all set up in no time." John said as he went to open the door that lead behind the counter and beyond to John's office.

"Sure thing, but please, just call me Josh." He said as he walk thru the door following John to his office.

It was close to 10 o'clock when John was woken by a knock on his office door. He rubbed his eyes and yawned then said,

"Come in, it's open." To whoever was on the other side of it.

The door slowly opened and Sarah walked in, closing the door behind her. She walked towards John's desk, her blond hair moving as the air went through it. John could see her very pretty blue eyes were locked on him, while he was looking her whole body over, from her hair to her eyes then, down to her breasts. The were lightly bouncing as she walked, though not big, they were larger then average and John knew he was going to feel them rubbed against him, then in his hands, and in his mouth.

"Hello Sarah." John said, trying to pry into her motive for her visit, as of he didn't already know.

"I'm going to ride your cock and make you fuck me until I cum." She said as she started to unbutton her top as she stopped on the other side of the desk.

"I'm going to put my cock in your mouth and make you suck every drop of cum out of me." John said, standing now so he could slip out of his clothes.

John was glad he hired Sarah from day one. She gave him head right after he told her she had the job and things had gotten better since then. The current happenings being John's favorite, although she did seem to love sucking his cock.

Slowly Sarah walked around the desk, dropping her top on the floor, her black bra holding her beautiful tits tightly inside it. He could tell she was ready to fuck, just by the way her tits filled out her bra. John dropped his shirt in the seat of his chair as Sarah came within arms reach of him. He reached out to her, putting his arm around her and pulling her in close to him. Their lips met, feeling there bodies press together they kissed deeply, passionately, pressing each other's tongues into the others mouth. John's hand cupped one of Sarah's tits and squeezed her whole mound, slowly finding her nipple he could feel it turning hard as he squeezed and played with it. She moaned, kissing him harder and running her hands from his shoulders down to he pants.

John felt his cock pressing against his pants; he rubbed it on her leg while she undid his pants. Sarah broke away from the kiss as she slipped his pants down. John's cock sprang from his pants and he felt her grab it with one hand and then guided it to her mouth.

John felt like he was going to cum when Sarah wrapped her lips around his shaft and started to suck it slowly in. He felt her tongue licking at the head then the sides of his cock. He let out a long moan, and put his hands on her head, guiding it back and forth on his hard shaft. He looked down and could see that she was undoing her pants, then she reached up grabbed his balls in her hand. It felt like a shot of electricity went through him when she did and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He slowly guided her off his cock and pulled her up towards him. He kneeled down and finished taking her pants off her. He could smell her juices and his mouth started to water.

"Eat me out baby." Sarah moaned as she sat on his desk opening her leg for him.

John dove into her wet pussy, sucking on her lips then slipping his tongue into her hot wet hole. She moaned and pushed herself into him, pushing his tongue deeper in her aching pussy. John pulled his tongue out then pushed it back it as she held his head between her legs. He knew she was close to cumming as he took his tongue out and licked his way up to her clit. He slowly licked it through the hood that covered it, and then pulled up on her skin above her pussy with his hand to expose her hard clit to the full pleasure of his caressing tongue. He felt her body arch and she moaned deeply as her orgasm rushed through her body, rocking her, doing nothing more then making her hotter, wetter, and wanting a hard cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh John..." She moaned, "I want your cock in me, I need it in me..."

John stood up, licking the cum off his lips, and leaned into her, kissing her, rubbing her cum on her mouth so she could taste herself. He reached around her and unfastened her bra, letting her beautiful tits fall out of it. He quickly tossed the bra aside and began to lick her hard nipples, sucking on them while she moaned. He pulled back; taking his hard shaft in his hand he slowly rubbed it up and down her wet slit, rubbing little circles when he reached her clit. He slowly started to push it inside her, feeling her velvety smooth pussy wrap around his cock, she felt so hot and wet, he knew he would have to be careful so he didn't cum to soon.

"That's it baby..." She moaned again. "God you're so good at this..."

John felt her pussy tremble as another orgasm washed across her body like a tidal wave, he felt a fresh wave of juices rush around his cock as he pumped it in and out of her. He loved the way she felt, it was like her pussy was made for his cock. He pushed inside her hard, making her moan louder, he started to fuck her faster and harder now. His cock jetting in and out of her as he felt her pussy start to squeeze his cock hard again.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum again..." She said as another orgasm washed over her. She couldn't believe how good his cock felt inside her. 'God I love this.' She thought to herself, 'I love being fucked hard by him. I love knowing his cock is covered with my cum.' She reached down and grabbed his balls, squeezing them.

"That's going to make me cum..." John moaned, almost in protest to it.

"That's what I want; your cum" She said as squeezed them again.

John pumped his cock into her hard, grabbing one of her tits with one hand and her ass with the other. He pumped his hard shaft into her, feeling that she was close to cumming again he wanted to hold his own orgasm until after she had cum. He felt the juices flow past his cock and felt her body arch as she squeezed his balls hard as they tightened.

John let go of her ass and pulled his cock out of her, without saying anything she slipped off the desk and took his cock into her mouth. Forcing his hand off it with her own she started to work it, sliding her hand up and down it, sucking hard on the head of his cock she could taste her cum mixing with his pre-cum. She slammed her mouth down on his cock, taking the whole thing in her mouth.

"Oh God, right there..." John moaned as he felt his orgasm rush over him and down to his cock.

Sarah pulled his cock out to the head and worked her tongue around the head of his cock. He first jet of cum exploded from his cock, shooting to the back of her throat, she swallowed it down, then another shot of cum and another, filling her mouth with the salty sweet taste she loved so much as she swallowed it all. She slowly worked his cock with her hand, milking every lost drop of cum out of it. Sucking the head she could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth, she waited; she didn't want to miss a drop of his cum.

"My God that was good." John said, looking down at her.

Taking his cock out of her mouth she looked up and said, "I love the way make me cum, but I love the way you taste even more." She slowly slid her hand from the base of his cock, squeezing it all the way to the head making a tiny drop of cum slip out. She slid her tongue into his cock hole and licked it out as he moaned.

"I wanted to tell you that Tim was here to start his shift." Sarah said, still rubbing his cock. "I'll be on my way home for the night, unless there is something else you need me to take care?" She licked his cock hole again, making sure she got every last drop of cum.

"No, I can't think of anything at the moment Sarah." John said, closing his eyes as she licked his cock again. "If I need anything, you'll be the first to know."

"Ok then, I'll see you in the morning." She purred, kissing his cock as she stood and started to gather up her clothes and re-dress herself.