For the Pleasure & the Pain

Story Info
Man gets 'taste' of his own deception.
1.3k words
3.75
41.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ears drank in his intoxicating words, causing my mind to spin and my pussy to pulsate with delight. And that is what I chose to believe - those lies that slid off his tongue like pre-cum from his over stimulated cock. He knew I do anything for him, hoping that it would result in orgasmic release.

Blindly I followed him, waiting for when he would be take me and fulfill my desires. It would never be. He playfully fondled my breasts and shoved his engorged member into my mouth, but my pussy never to feel his rhythmic thrusts. I was just some part of a twisted fantasy to keep him occupied for a few weeks until it was no longer entertained him. He thinks that I do not know how this game is played. Little does he know that I will not be taken in by his mind manipulation. I am the master. And I will take my pleasure in humiliating him.

I shall not extract the anger from my marrow. It is what drives me, almost to the edge of my own self-destruction. But then again, I can use what I have learned and entice him into an exciting event that will leave him branded.

However, the idea of turning the tables on his amusements is getting me hot. Just thinking about the look of twisted pleasure and pain on his beautiful face is almost enough to make me cum. Using the power of my pussy to demand total control from him is very erotic. I can only imagine how titillating the actual experience will be.

He does not know what lies beneath my innocent exterior. By the time I am done with him, he will not know what hit him.

* * * * *

Her eyes narrow into tiny green slits, like a lioness ready to attack her prey. Very composed, she moved in swiftly for the kill. The poor boy has no clue what is about to happen to him. She waited for the perfect time to pounce and seek her vengeance. In a split second, she was engaged in a conversation with her victim. She grinned at him, and spoke a few quick words to remove the smirk off of his face. A look of surprise brightens his features. He tries to speak, but no words dare exit his mouth.

This boy, so suave and able to speak sweet enchanting words, has nothing to say. For the first time, he stares into her eyes. They have changed. Those eyes no longer look gentle and naïve, but rather powerful and confident. He is not prepared to encounter the reality of her proposition, although he is aroused by it. She flashed him a brilliant smile and slowly turned to walk away. He called out to her, but I continued to saunter down the hallway.

He is intrigued by the interesting suggestion she has made. "She must be kidding. There is no way that she would actually go through with that."

Later that night, he arrived home. He walked in and found her waiting for him, wearing black garter and black silk stockings. The stiletto heels she wore emphasized her long legs. The black satin corset caused her breasts to look exceptionally large. Upon seeing the curves of her body, he felt his erection pressing against the front of his jeans.

She pointed to a chair, indicating to him to sit down.

"What do you think?"

"I love the way your pussy peeks out of our outfit."

"Yeah, what would you do to her?"

"Give her a tongue lashing for being so naughty," he said as he licked his lips. She leaned into him in order to tie his hands behind his back.

"That would be a first." Just then a man and woman, both naked, entered the room.

"What is going on? Who are they? I thought that you were going to let me take pictures of you sucking me off and you playing with your pussy."

"Sorry, kitty needs more than that. A lot more. Enough with that blowjob bullshit."

He looked at them. "What, you want to have an orgy or something? I didn't think you had it in you, but I would be more than happy to make that happen. Just no guy-on-guy stuff. I am not into that."

"Honey, in case you missed it. I am in control here – NOT you. And you are not man enough to handle this pussy." She slapped him hard. It felt good to have the hot tingling sensation spread through her fingers.

She motioned to the man to lead the woman over to the back of the couch.

"Bend her over and fuck her." The man did as he was told and slipped his aroused cock into her eager pussy.

He watched them, struggling to get his hands free from the red velvet ropes. But she had tied them rather tightly. He almost came as she shouted different directions – faster, slower, harder, faster. The power in her voice, the way her pussy started to glisten as she commanded the other couple. He could almost taste her sweet juices in his mouth.

She turned to him and reached down to stroke his cock. But she didn't. She would not give him the satisfaction of helping him to free his restrained orgasm. "Relax, we aren't done yet."

The man continued to thrust in and out as the woman moaned in pleasure. Multiple orgasms ripped through her body. The man withdrew his cock that was coated in her cum.

"Clean him off with your mouth." He could not believe what he was experiencing and his penis became harder and harder as he watched the woman's tongue stroke the mushroom tip.

"Now, blindfold him." Pointing to her bounded victim, she commanded the woman.

"What? I don't want to miss what comes next."

"I do. You had plenty of opportunities to see that, but you chose not to." The woman slipped the white blindfold over his bright blue eyes.

He could only imagine what was going on. He listened to her loud moans and the slapping sounds of the man thrusting his cock into a moist cunt. 'Or perhaps two?' He thought. Then he heard the woman gasping for breath. All three of them were panting and grunting. He desperately wanted to see what was going on. The giggling and groaning continued. His mouth watered, and he continued to lick his lips. If he could only get his hands free, then he could unfasten the restraints, feast his eyes upon the intertwined flesh, and satisfy his needs. The screams of pleasured echoed in his head.

He felt something softly brushing over his lips. He slightly opened his mouth to speak, but instead of finding a perfumed rosy nipple, he tasted something salty and smooth. The man thrust his cock into his mouth. He resisted at first, but the man continued to fuck his mouth. His tongue rolled over his orifice invader. As hot cum shot down his throat, he came in his pants.

He hear them laughing. Something rustled in the background. The sound of creaking doors perked him up. He could feel the denim fabric becoming stiff with is drying semen.

"Where are you going? You had your fun. HAHA. Now, let me go!"

"As soon as they call me from girlfriend's house. You see, I have a special screening set up for her. I am sure that she will come over later to rescue you."

"What?!"

"What do you have to be worried about? Didn't you say that it's not really cheating if it is just oral sex? I am sure she won't mind. Besides, you do it so well. Perhaps you will teach her a trick or two." She started towards the door.

"You're a fucking cocksucker!"

She laughed. "Yeah, I am. But so are you."