For The Rest of Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Art went to work, but was as skittish as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He spoke to nobody, except to answer work-related questions, while he pondered the reason for Sandy calling in sick.

Sandy knew that if she didn't fulfill her promise, there would be repercussions. Her first stop was at her in-law's house, who greeted her with loving, open arms. After 10 minutes of small talk, she grew enough courage to complete her mission. Being sickened by what their daughter-in-law confessed, they threw her out of the house and ordered her to never return.

The visit with Art's wife, was not as much of a confrontation as Sandy expected. He had cheated before, and she wasn't surprised that Art had seduced a co-worker into the sack. Of course, that didn't mean that she was going to forgive either of them. She called Sandy a worthless slut and slapped her face.

Art soon got his punishment, first, in the form of a divorce where his wife trashed his financial wellbeing. Second, an attitude adjustment was delivered by his two brothers-in-law, that led to an emergency room visit. Art declined to name an assailant, for fear that his divorce settlement would be even worse than the screwing he was already getting.

Her tasks completed, Sandy got some take-out and went home. She ate and drank enough Jack to face the entity that evening, but no visit came. Every night thereafter, before climbing into bed, she stared at Mike's picture, and apologized.

Two years passed without hearing from the entity. Sandy began to feel that her debt had been paid, except for the nightmares. Once a month, in a dream, she would relive the events surrounding Mike's death, right up to her visit to his dead body in the hospital. In her dream, Mike opened his eyes as she looked at him and said, "I'll be watching you for the rest of your life."

At a local pub Sandy had been frequenting, she met a guy named Frank. He seemed to be nice enough but, although he claimed to be divorced, she wasn't sure. They continued to meet at the pub, drink, dance and finally decided to satisfy the urges that had been building up in both of them.

One night, they got a room at a nearby motel, and began to ravage each other's body. It had been a long time for Sandy, and Frank was pressing the right buttons. Having sufficiently primed her pump, he mounted her but, as he drove his cock home, two loud "RAPS" shook the room.

Frank was disoriented, as the disturbance seemed to be located within the room, but he couldn't see anyone, except for himself and Sandy. He was dumbstruck by Sandy's response; she was addressing an unseen and unwanted visitor.

"Please Mike, haven't I suffered enough?" she begged.

"Rap, Rap," so loud as to be deafening to the ears, was her answer.

A decision was quickly reached by Frank to get the hell out of there. He left with Sandy pleading to an unknown entity to leave her alone.

"How long? How long will you make me pay?" she asked the agent of vengeance.

Silence, was the deafening response.

Then she remembered his last words, and had a new realization of their full meaning, "I'll be watching you for the rest of your life."

She lived a sexless life for many years after that. Every time a guy would start to get close to her, it was remembered that she was damned, forever. The blossoming relationship would be terminated and a new era of loneliness began, rather than face Mike's wrath.

Thirteen years of boyfriends with no benefits went by until her alcohol-soaked brain decided that it was time to try again. She had met a guy named Hank, and really liked him. She wanted so badly for her debt to be finally paid in full, that she convinced herself that it HAD to be over after all of these years. Based on want, rather than fact, she agreed to go to the motel with Hank.

*********Back to the motel room where this story started**********

In the morning, Sandy woke from her booze induced slumber, gathered her things and went home. He was still watching her. She prayed that her penance would at least end when she was dead.

Fifteen years after Mike's death, Sandy was still living the nightmare of suffering the consequences of cheating with her boss. During those years, every so often, Sandy would think that maybe, Mike might have exacted enough vengeance to move on, allowing her to have a relationship, just to ease the loneliness.

Every time though, Mike had made his presence known. If she resisted getting rid of a guy, Mike would become more aggressive until the man was scared shitless and left, permanently.

After the debacle with Hank, Sandy gave up on sex of any kind, with anyone. About once a month, she would awake in a cold sweat after being tortured, once again, by the terrible dream in which she is looking at Mike, lying dead in a hospital bed, when his eyes suddenly open and he says, "I'll be watching you for the rest of your life."

The End

Author's note:

I hope y'all got the intentional hint, (which wasn't that deeply embedded): "that an illegal entry had just occurred" meaning that Art's cock had just entered Sandy, giving Mike a premonition that his wife was doing another man, causing his fatal choice to attack the drug dealers. Then, as he was dying his soul manifested, confronted the cheaters and pronounced punishment.

12