For the Sake of an Empire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples biting into his body as she arched into him. Sirrus pressed her thighs apart roughly with his knee. He felt her slick against him, her eyes fixed on his face and glazed with passion. Pain she understood. She craved domination despite her beliefs to the contrary.

He held her down, his knee probing between her thighs, feeling the heat of her pussy, dark nether curls crinkling against his flesh. Sirrus's jaw tightened as she threw her head back with a cry. She accepted his abuse when she would not accept his love, and the knowledge festered bitterly within him as he plunged deep into her body.

Portia cried out when he took her with an unrestrained passion that forced their pelvic bones to grind together. The pain made her wince and brought her to life, her hips undulating beneath him to draw him deeper as her fingernails curled into her own palm. He was punishing her, trying to break her, but she knew that she had only to ask him and he would soften. His kisses would worship the skin he was bruising now with a tempo that rocked the bed against the wall in a steady pagan beat.

She wanted his punishment. It fueled her hatred. It always had. Hate was the one emotion that she harnessed and used at her will, the surge of emotion through her veins making her blood sing and her heart darken. What she hated, she could destroy when the time came, without remorse or guilt.

Her mouth found his, tongue toying with his as he pounded into her body. Vaguely, she realized that it did hurt and that she was bruising, but she ignored the pain as sensation flooded her body. She felt her secret muscles clench around him when he stroked into her and found the spot that made her body sing. She cried out her pleasure into his mouth, feeling him thrust harder twice more before he stiffened and cried out. He collapsed over her, their bodies clinging to one, perspiration gleaming on his skin.

Sirrus's mouth brushed her temple as he released her hands. Her wrists throbbed, the imprints of his fingers left in her flesh. He rolled them over, laying on his back, her leg tangled with his as he tucked her into the curve of his body, her head resting on his chest. Portia could feel his contentment as she inhaled slowly, feeling dizzy from the release she had needed as much as he had. Sirrus had taken her and used her as he wanted, but the joining of their bodies had served to clarify her thoughts and only strengthened her resolve against him even as she nuzzled his jaw. He wasn't strong enough to stand firm against her and she could not abide weakness.

His fingers tangled with hers as he raised her hand to his lips, brushing a reverent kiss over her knuckles.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. You possessed what is yours. I am yours, Sirrus. No other man can change that."

He pressed their joint hands over his heart, a kiss pressed to the top of her head, his words murmured into the warmth of her hair. "Then you have my loyalty and my sword, Portia. Use them well."

She smiled as she reached up for his kiss, lingering until his breathing relaxed and deepened into the steadiness of sleep. She stared over his body out towards the windows as his chest rose and fell beneath her cheek.

I will use them well, Sirrus. Do not doubt that. I will use you as you have used me. My body is not my heart nor my mind and you shall never have power over either. This I vow and so shall it be...

12