For the Sake of His Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob fell to the bed next to her. "I'm spent," he breathed.

"No, you're not," she told him emphatically, hopping up to her knees. She scurried into the bathroom, luscious ass wiggling, and returned moments later with all traces of his cum removed.


She crawled onto the bed and then between his legs, and tenderly took his deflated cock into her mouth. She licked and caressed it with her tongue, slurping and sucking the life back into him.

"Come here," he said, and she knew exactly what he meant.

As she nuzzled his balls with her nose, she curled her body around and straddled his head, knees on either side, and deposited her still-glistening pussy over his face. It looked and smelled wonderful, and he knew from experience how fantastic it tasted.

Leisurely, lovingly, the beautiful young people suckled one another; her with her lips and hands on his cock, him with his tongue and fingers on her cunt. Her breasts grazed across the skin of his stomach, shriveled nipples just barely contacting his ribbed abs, her torso twisting this way and that as she gobbled his cock from different angles.

Jacob was hard in no time.

Madison rolled off and brought her head back up to his, and they kissed intimately, enjoying the connection between them. Their lust had driven their fucking in the first session, but now their desire was of a deeper kind and they longed for a softer, gentler coupling.

Madison turned to her side and Jacob spooned up behind her, one arm encircling her from the top, his hand nestled between the pillows of her breasts, and his pelvis pressing firmly against her rounded rump. She lifted her leg and reached down between them, took hold of his erection and guided it to the entrance of her sex.


Jacob sighed as he slipped easily inside. His hand crept over the curve of her hip and down between her legs, and he tickled her clitoris with his fingers. She moaned and wiggled her body, pushing her ass back against him, driving him deeper.

It was a position designed to prolong their fucking for a long time, and it did: she built slowly towards orgasm, while Jacob was perfectly happy to enjoy the sensation of their union without nearing climax of his own.

And after several minutes, Madison gasped and quieted, her body frozen, before she whimpered and quaked, and melted back into him. Jacob loved when she creamed around his cock; the twitches of the muscles of her vagina were so fierce, so pleasurable, they alone nearly sent him over the edge.

But Jacob held back, hoping for more . . . and was insanely glad that he did.

Madison giggled. "I know what you want," she said breathlessly, and she inched forward to withdraw his cock and wrapped her hand around the shaft. "You want to fuck me in a darker, dirtier place, don't you?"

Jacob groaned. The girl was an absolute fiend.

And then she guided the head of his cock higher, between the luscious orbs of her ass, deep into its crack and against the wrinkled little hole at its center. Madison pushed back and Jacob pushed forward, and suddenly the mushroom head of his cock burst through the tight sphincter of her ass and slithered its way into her bowels.

"Oh, fuck!" the girl grunted, eyes squeezed tight as she reacted to the pain.

Jacob groaned as the intense heat and compression of his beautiful girlfriend's butt overwhelmed him; Madison's ass was exquisite, and there was almost nothing better than being deep inside it.


She thrust back against him gently, but Jacob clutched her hips and heaved forward, shoving his meat all the way inside her burning back passage, bottoming all seven inches out.

"Oh my fucking god!" Madison wailed, her body struggling against his invasive cock.

Jacob grabbed her and pulled her flush against his body, and took her with him as he rolled over onto his back, keeping his shaft deep in her ass as they went. When the maneuver was finished, Madison lay on her back on his chest, her tits thrust up into the air, his hands gripping the back of her thighs and holding them up and bent as he jacked his hips upwards and impaled her ass again and again with his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!"

Madison was screaming now, blabbering almost incoherently. Jacob only got the opportunity to savor her ass on rare occasion, and now that another had arrived, he was seizing it fully.

And so he fucked her ass brutally again and again as she wailed at him, screaming for him to fuck her harder, to split her ass open, and it was in that same position a short time later that his end finally arrived and he spewed an incredible load into her, filling her bowels.

Fleetingly, he hoped that Madison's ass would not be too sore the next day.

* * *

Herbert Ross was an extraordinarily successful businessman, having bought and sold a handful of companies in his forty years in the working world. He was also the founder and chief executive officer of Excel Electronics, a multi-million dollar corporation and a powerhouse in the field of advanced computer graphics parts and materials.

Ethel Ross was the stereotypical east coast, old money aristocrat: her fortune was inherited; her education was top-notch (Yale) despite insufficient scores; and her elitist manner and tendencies were significant. She was a formidable woman, especially when it came to issues or persons connected to her sons, and woe be to anyone foolish enough to stand in her way regarding them (or anything else, for that matter).

Together, Herbert and Ethel were quite the intimidating pair, which was one reason why Elizabeth rarely enjoyed dinner with her in-laws. Another reason, of course, was Ethel's predisposition to levy judgment on those around her, particularly Elizabeth herself.

Dinner on this Friday night involved a fancy restaurant in the heart of Beverly Hills, some hip and trendy placed called the Café something-or-other, and to no one's surprise the subject Elizabeth had been dreading in advance of the dinner was brought up almost immediately.

"When are you two having children?" Ethel asked pointedly with an almost glare-like stare at Elizabeth. "When I was your age, I was already into my second pregnancy. I'm not getting any younger, you know."

Harrison, ever patient and kind, merely smiled and said in a smooth and even voice, "Mother, you know we're trying. You had children younger, but you started younger. Dad practically plucked you out of your cradle."

His mother gasped. "Harrison!" she gasped, outraged.

Herbert Ross chuckled. "Don't tease your mother, son," he said, although it was clear he could have cared less about it. "You know she means well. Come now, Harrison; you've got an excellent job, a beautiful wife and plenty of money. Unlike your very disappointing brother, things have always come easy for you. It's time to get on the ball."

"I'm sure it will happen very soon," Elizabeth said then, her insides twisting at the lie.

"It'd better," Ethel muttered. "I didn't approve my son's choice of you for your winning personality. I sensed excellent genes and strong fertility, and it's time you proved me right."

And so the night went: Ethel judging and complaining, Herbert chuckling and drinking, Harrison sighing occasionally and keeping the peace, and Elizabeth herself fighting the near-overwhelming urge to dump her very expensive wine in her mother-in-law's very affluent lap.

And over the course of the night, Elizabeth realized one thing: the parents of her husband would never accept the notion of their not having children, never accept the idea that their son could be infertile, and would make life very difficult when such knowledge came to light.

Which was something Elizabeth was now very much determined never to have happen.

Part Three: An Unbelievable Idea

When the phone rang that ordinary Sunday afternoon, Jacob thought little of it. He did not particularly feel like talking with anyone; he was reveling in significant post-orgasm glow, having absolutely buried his blonde girlfriend for two straight hours before blowing his sizable load all over her perfect pear-shaped tits.

Which were suddenly on display before him again as Madison carried his cell phone in with her from the other room.

She was naked, which was exactly the way the heavens had intended her to be. She was luscious, gorgeous and hard-bodied with just the right mixture of curve and softness. Her breasts, residual stickiness still evident from the basting they received shortly ago, jiggled as she walked, and she was swishing her hips in an extremely sexy way.

"Your phone, baby," said Madison sweetly as she tossed him the phone. "I'm gonna take a long hot shower, ok?"

Jacob nodded and sighed, and then he saw who was calling and immediately answered. "Hello?" he asked, trying to contain his eagerness.

"Jacob?" Elizabeth Ross asked tenuously.

"Hi, Lizzie!" he replied cheerfully.

She did not waste any time with pleasantries. "Jacob, I need your help with something," she told him in a sober voice. "I need to speak with you about it in person, and in private. Do you have time this afternoon?"

Jacob was a little confused, but any reason to see Lizzie Ross was a good reason in his book, and so he agreed, which is how he came to be sitting on a bench in a small secluded park in the Mulholland Hills some forty minutes later, waiting for the woman herself to arrive. Madison did not know what he was doing; she thought he was shopping for a new outdoor basketball. The tone of Lizzie's voice was such that Jacob assumed she did not want others to know what she would be talking with him about, and Madison would never rest until he spilled all the details if she knew he was meeting his old childhood fantasy girl.

When she arrived, Jacob watched her move from her car to the bench and reveled in his momentary ability to look at her unfettered (he was wearing sunglasses). She was so beautiful it nearly hurt, his chest constricting and his ears burning. She wore a bright yellow sundress, very understated but perfectly tailored to accentuate the highlights of her body, large black sunglasses and flat open-toed sandals. Her hair was loose and down around her shoulders, and with the sun behind her she looked like an angel coming upon him.

She smiled when she reached him, but it was a tight smile. "Hello, Jacob," she said in a low and timorous voice. It was clear she was not very comfortable. She did not sit down right away.

"Hi, Lizzie," he said. "What's up? Is everything alright?"

She seemed to be struggling with something; she half-turned, almost like she was going to leave, before she shook her head and sat down. Jacob's curiosity had evaporated, concern in its place.

She did not take off her sunglasses and looked out at the park, pointedly away from him, as she said, "I have a problem. I have a problem and you're . . . you might be . . . the only person in the world who is able to help."

Jacob told her, "Lizzie, you and my sister go way back. You're practically family. If you need something, anything, I'm here for you."

She turned to him then and for the first time he noticed the tears trickling out beneath the sunglasses. "I'm going to tell you my problem," she said, "but I don't want you to say anything until I'm finished. Please, let me say what I have to say before I lose my nerve."

"Alright," he agreed slowly.

She took a deep breath and looked away from him again. "My husband is a good man," she began. "He is everything a woman wants: kind-hearted, good-natured, sexy, fun, gentlemanly and chivalrous. He has very few flaws and we are very happy. He will make an excellent father."

She paused then and shivered just slightly, and Jacob resisted the urge to reach out and wrap his arms around her, to comfort her. She was not his to comfort. She was not his to protect. She was a married woman, and thus off-limits.

"The issue is that my husband is sterile," she said finally after long moments in a voice flat and emotionless. "He does not know. No one knows. He desperately wants children and I cannot bring myself to tell him the truth. His parents are constantly pressuring us. We've been trying for almost a year. We went to the doctor and he told me the news, but Harrison was not there." She sniffled, tears threatening. "I can't tell him, it would break his heart!"

Her head dropped into her hands, the sunglasses falling off and to the ground unheeded in the process, and when she raised her face to look at him again, Jacob could see the anguish in the beautiful emerald pools of her eyes.

"I need to get pregnant," she whispered, turning away from him again. "For Harrison, for the sake of his happiness, his dreams of family, his very honor. His parents would not look at him the same way again if they knew he could not have children. He would not look at himself the same way. I need to get pregnant and fertility clinics are out of the question; there are no guarantees they will not screw something up. I cannot take that chance."

And for the first time, it dawned on Jacob Grant where this conversation was headed, and in that moment he very nearly fell off the bench as his shock and bewilderment was so thoroughly complete, but before even the full weight of the idea settled upon him, Elizabeth Ross stated point-blank exactly what she wanted, cutting through to quick.

"Jacob, for the sake of my relationship with my husband and my own personal happiness, for the very sake of my husband's honor and the honor of his family, I'm asking you to impregnate me."

* * *

The dinner crystallized her feelings: she would not tell Harrison or anyone else about his sterility.

His parents were crazy, his mother impenetrable. She would never forgive Elizabeth, never believe Harrison's being sterile was anything other than Elizabeth's fault. The woman would tear her relationship with her husband apart, she just knew it. She would not tell anyone the secret.

Which meant she had some thinking to do, and fast, and some tough decisions to make. If she were to keep the secret, there would have to be a baby involved. It was the only way to ensure no one ever doubted, no one ever found out.

There were never very many options regarding a potential sperm donor and she quickly dismissed most of them. The idea of someone close to her, but not too close, becoming involved was the only real scenario Elizabeth felt she could control.

Jacob Grant was the logical choice: his build and complexion were similar to Harrison's and they even shared the same hair color; he was the brother of her closest friend and an honorable guy; he was in excellent health, and also pretty smart when he put his mind to something; he was extremely attractive, quite ruggedly handsome; and it would mean a part of the baby was tied to Alexis, whom she loved like a sister.

It would also mean three other things: first, Jacob would have to know the secret, which meant she would have to tell him and be comfortable that he would maintain her confidence, placing her faith and trust in him completely; second, he would have to be comfortable with the fact that his child would grow up in the world not knowing he was the actual father, content to watch from the sidelines; and third, the both of them would have to be comfortable with the process of conception, which meant they would have to sleep together.

This, perhaps more than anything, was what freaked Elizabeth out the most. Her decision would require her to cheat on Harrison, commit premeditated adultery, for his own good. The irony of the idea would have been laughable, had it not been so achingly real. Her decision was not lightly made, not even in the slightest. It caused incredible anguish.

Ultimately, however, she had no other choice.

Which is what led her to the park in the Mulholland Hills that Sunday afternoon and the park bench upon which she currently sat, tears wet upon her cheeks, hands trembling with fear and torment, hoping he would say yes, hoping he would say no, wondering even as she spoke the fateful words just how in the hell she got to this place, just how the beginnings of this, her most unbelievable, most uncharacteristic and most outlandish idea ever, were sown.

Jacob was staring at her, gray eyes dark like thunderclouds and twice as storm-tossed. It was clear her words were rolling over and over through his head, and when he spoke at long last, it was only to repeat them.

"You want me to impregnate you," he said slowly. She nodded, but did not speak. "You want me to father your child." Again, she nodded. "You want me to father your child because your husband cannot have children, and it would break his heart to know it."

"Yes!"

The word burst from her like a geyser from the ground. She did not know if she could take anymore waiting; his lack of any real kind of response was killing her.

"How?" he asked in a low voice. His meaning was clear.

She lowered her eyes. "I think you know," she replied, acutely self-conscious.

The silence was palpable. "When?" he asked finally.

Hope flowered within her. "As soon as possible," she told him. "There is no guarantee it will take the first try. Likely, it won't."

"More than once," he said slowly, considering. "This is a heavy thing you are asking, Lizzie."

And for the first time she heard something through the seriousness and the surprise, the underlying tone to his voice: tenderness, a special and different kind of tenderness. She wondered if it was real, or if she was imagining it.

"Why me?" he asked, strained.

Honesty, she knew, was the only course.

"Because you are kind and smart and handsome," she told him, not meeting his gaze, "and you look a little like Harrison and have the same body type, and your family means so much to me, and your sister means so much to me, and you are one of the few people I believe I can trust with a secret of this magnitude, a secret that could destroy my entire life if it ever came to light. Honestly, Jacob, you are the only person I would ever consider doing this with, and I believe you came into my life at the exact moment I needed you. In some ways, I think your coming was fate guiding me to this decision."

And then she looked at him and saw a different kind of light in his eyes, and he asked, softly, "Would I get to be involved?"

She smiled, which was unexpected. "I was thinking you and Alexis would be the godparents," she told him.

He smiled right back at her. "I'd like that," he said.

She rose to her feet, suddenly feeling embarrassed and extremely self-conscious. "Don't answer right now," she told him. "Please, take some time and carefully consider what I'm asking, and everything it entails. You have a beautiful girlfriend; you would have to deceive her. You would have to deceive everyone in your life, forever; no one can ever know the child is yours. It is a heavy burden I'm placing upon you, Jacob, if you say yes. Please, think about it."

"I will," he promised.

She smiled again, gently. "Thank you, Jacob," she breathed, and turned on her heels and went back to her car, very careful not to let on that her knees and legs felt completely like Jell-O.

* * *

"Tell me what you want."

It was late, well past midnight, and Madison was bent lewdly at the waist, her palms flat against the wall, her back and legs forming a perfect ninety-degree angle. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, her silk panties nimbly rolled down around her thighs in a taut band, revealing her fully, and cool air trailed over her wet, exposed pussy, and she whimpered with need.

Jacob stood behind her, roughly having manipulated her body into its current position, dominating her completely as she so often preferred to be, loving the power he had over her and reveling in the lushness of her body.

123456...8