For the Sake of His Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob pumped his finger in and out, in and out of Elizabeth's sopping wet hole, but he did not halt the ministrations of his mouth; he continued to eat her with abandon, suckling and teasing and licking and nibbling, throwing every trick in his book at her.

And Elizabeth, who had never been blessed with men in her life who knew much about the art of oral pleasuring of women, absolutely soared. She did not know such pleasure existed, much less was achievable. The stimulation overwhelmed her; she could not think clearly, could not think enough to form coherent sentences, could not do anything but lay there and accept the wonderful things being done to her.

And then the fires raging between her legs began to spread, coursing out over the whole of her body, and her legs quaked violently, shaking and shaking and shaking, and she cried out at her own lack of control. Her body had gone completely against her; she was at its mercy.

And then it paused suddenly and went rigidly still, but in the depths of her mind where her consciousness still remained active she could feel the forceful tremors waiting in the wings to strike again, and her whole body tingled with sudden, heart-stopping anticipation.

In her mind Elizabeth pictured herself standing at the edge of a vast precipice in a flowing white robe, wind whipping her blonde hair, sun beating down on her, waiting, waiting, waiting.

And then she jumped.

The whole of her body quivered violently at once and clenched, rigidly straining against itself as an amazing, incredible, unspeakable euphoria clobbered her, striking her with such awesome fury she cried out almost like she was in pain. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she grimaced, and her chest heaved and her limbs wobbled and her hips gyrated and her breasts jiggled as wave after wave of intense pleasure pounded her.

"OOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

A blood-curdling scream ripped from her throat, shattering the quiet and rattling the walls. The sound was jaw-dropping. Jacob had not known it was possible for a human being to make such a sound, although when he heard it, it phased him very little. His face was smeared with sticky honeyed sex syrup, but there was more work to be done: he grinned into her twitching pussy and kept right on eating.

Elizabeth shrieked and shrieked and shrieked as her senses churned and the tremors did not fade, and she nearly blacked out from the force of her spasms. After what seemed to be an endlessly long moment, her body relaxed mercifully from its compressed state and her head sagged back into the pillow, and her body melted down into the mattress. Her breathing was fitful, ragged as she gasped for air, and she felt nothing but a great tingle over her entire body.

She took a little time to recover, but after a long time of silence, Jacob shifted his weight suddenly and she felt his erection press sharply into her belly. He pulled back, trying not to have her notice, but she did, and without thinking she reached down and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, and stroked it tenderly.

It was Jacob's turn to gasp; he had not ever expected her to touch him there. His cock lurched in her hand, the head already slick with pre-cum as she tugged on his column.

Which is why he surprised even himself when he pulled away and slipped off the end of the bed, and stood before her, gazing down. She propped herself up on her elbows to look up at him, curiosity etched on her face.

"Jacob?" she whispered questioningly.

"It's time, Lizzie," he told her quietly.

And so he reached down and took hold of her calves, and lifted them and set them to rest upon on his shoulders, bending her into a right angle, upturning her bottom, her knees bent just a bit and her dainty feet up and out behind his head.

And understanding swept through the mind of Elizabeth Ross as she recognized exactly what was about to happen, and anticipation and some measure of fear followed as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft of his cock and guided it forward.

And she gasped as the head of that cock, hard and pulsing and terrifyingly thick, pressed against the swollen lips of her pussy, stretching them around its mushroom form. He paused then, his dark gray eyes thoughtful as he gazed down at her, searching hers. She knew exactly what he was looking for: final approval.

And so she gave it to him.

"I'm ready, Jacob," she breathed.

And so Jacob Grant fulfilled his longest-held dream, his deepest desire, his ultimate fantasy, and pushed himself slowly inside Elizabeth Ross, stretching her pink folds wide as her pussy swallowed up his cock. The feeling was absolutely indescribable, fiercely tight and blisteringly hot; Jacob was euphoric.

Elizabeth was also caught in the throes of unexpected pleasure; never before had she felt so full. It felt like she was being split in two, halved by and packed full with cock, and yet the feeling boggled her mind: quite incredible! She tried her best to relax, breathing in long and slow intervals, trying her best to remain calm and not become overly involved, the same struggle she had been waging the whole night, but this, too, she knew, would be a losing battle. Conception, however, was still the goal; that much, at least, remained clear in her mind, and her hands slipped under her bottom, palms up and cupping her cheeks in an attempt to open herself up wider and facilitate the movement of his sperm.

Jacob did not know how long he would last, which was an unfamiliar feeling for a guy who prided himself on his control. The visuals alone nearly did him in. Lizzie was flat on her back, nude body quivering, abundant breasts looming off her chest and heaving as she breathed, feet and legs high in the air with the latter resting on his shoulders for support. Her blonde hair was a nest of hair around her head, her brilliant emerald eyes were wide and watching him intently, and his cock was jutting lewdly out of the pretty pink entrance to her sex.

He leaned into her, his hands gripping her thighs to keep them flush against his shoulders, and staved off the urge to bury himself deep inside her, knowing instead she would prefer he take it slow. Instead, he pressed deeper at a leisurely pace, with immeasurable control.

And then he bottomed out, his pelvis coming to rest against her upturned bottom and the exterior of her pussy, and an instant later his eyes met hers.

Elizabeth bit her lower lip, knowing what must come next: thrusting, when she would actively fuck another man. She steeled herself further and her fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, her breaths coming in fast, ragged gasps. Her green eyes smoldered. She nodded once, decisively, and he gingerly withdrew, and she gasped as she felt the interiors of her vagina sucked out her opening as they clutched at the thick invasive shaft. Jacob removed all but the thick mushroom head, the ridge just peeking out beyond her folds.

And then he thrust forward.

"Ooohhhhhh!" she groaned, eyes squeezing tight as pleasure wracked her whole being.

The cock seemed enormous inside her, bigger even than before, the veins of his shaft sliding against her silken inner walls. It was like she was being skewered; she fully expected her body to just split in half at any moment. Unconsciously, her hips lifted and rocked forward to grind against him, and when he withdrew a second time she began to move with him, and soon a rhythm was established, a back-and-forth, thrust-and-give motion as he drove against her thighs and their bodies began to act as one.

And as the pace quickened and the force of his thrusts increased, and his legs slapped against her supple bottom with every downward stroke, Elizabeth dropped her head back to the mattress and a long series of groan-like gasps escaped her lips. Heaven, she thought without realizing what such a thought might portend, was the cock of Jacob Grant.

Jacob, meanwhile, continued to pummel the pussy of his buxom blonde dream girl, all notion of gentility gone, his hips slamming forward and down again and again, driving the meat of his cock deeper. Her tightness hugged at his thickness and slick, sloshing, sucking sounds emanated each time he slipped in and out of her. It took everything he could muster not to climax on every thrust . . . and the euphoric look writ across the face of the beautiful woman did nothing to help.

"Oh my god," Elizabeth moaned, body straining to the break point. "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, OHHH MYYY GGOODDD!"

She felt like she was strapped to a firecracker, spiraling higher and higher through the air towards a fateful place in the sky, and any second she knew she would explode. Her ears rang and her flesh burned, and each breath was a panted whimper.

Jacob continued to pound into her. His leanly muscled skin shone with a thin layer of sweat, the tendons in his neck and shoulders pronounced from his exertions. His fingers skimmed down her thighs and tightened on her ass cheeks, replacing her hands so she could grip the mattress to steady herself, and held her in place as he drove into her harder. The bedsprings creaked and the headboard banged against the wall. He was fucking her with reckless abandon . . . and she seemed to be responding to it with more than just conception on her mind.

"Lizzie," Jacob grunted, "I'm close . . . I'm close . . . "

Her eyes flew open. "Inside me," she told him breathlessly. "Don't stop until I'm full!"

Like the anxious silence before the start of an opera, when the whole of the audience knows what is coming and is blissfully powerless to stop it, Jacob knew exactly what was coming, and so, too, was he fantastically powerless to stop it. Deep in the pit of his testicles, the rumble began.

And then detonated like C-4 strapped to his balls.

He groaned and thrust forward to the hilt, holding there, and his grip on her ass slackened and her legs slipped from their place on his shoulders and down into the crooks of his arms, held in place there by the strength of his biceps. He hunched forward and his cock lurched, and erupted with spurt after spurt of creamy seed, launching his syrup deep into her quivering pussy.

The steaming spunk splashed against the walls of her womb in wave after wave as he unloaded, and the feeling of his cum smothering her insides pushed Elizabeth over the edge herself, and she toppled into the blackness below. Her body dissolved into one massive, violent contraction, her glossy lips drew back in a snarl and her toes curled as tingles struck at every inch of her body.

The world blurred and Elizabeth felt nothing but the burning fires fueled by her cock-filled cunt; the bed, the pillow, the male body above her, nothing. She felt as though she would float away were it not for the penis embedded deep within her. She moaned, and moaned again and again at great length; there was no air left in her lungs to form words.

Her sounds of pleasure only wreaked more havoc upon Jacob's already lambasted loins. He added a guttural groan of his own as his balls emptied the last of their cargo up through his shaft and into her depths, and he collapsed forward in a heap on the bed, exhausted.

They lay shivering in silence for a long time, recovering, bodies melting into the mattress. The hum of the heating system and their labored breathing was all that could be heard, and the light of the moon through the balcony doors was still all the light there was in the room.

Jacob rolled over onto his back, one arm still strewn across her stomach, and moments later something very unexpected happened: Elizabeth snuggled closer to him, her sweat-dampened body pressing against his. He looked at her, her gorgeous nude body, slim and delicate and curving in all the right places, and glistening under the pale glow of the moon, and waited.

"Thank you," she whispered into his neck after a while.

"You're welcome," he told her, and meant it for more reasons than one.

Elizabeth smiled shyly, knowing what he meant, and nodded, and then suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of fatigue. Her body was still ringing from the afterglow of her mind-shattering orgasms; she yawned and her eyes fluttered closed, and she snuggled back against Jacob, not caring about the way his deflated cock rested gently against her thigh.

And the pair of them slumbered long into the night, nestled together.

Part Five: Unintended Consequences

It was Sunday afternoon and Harrison was in the back yard, working out with his free weights. Elizabeth was upstairs in the master bathroom, freshly showered with a towel wrapped around her head, still unclothed, and staring at herself in the mirror. Her right hand was resting on her stomach, wondering if things were happening within. It trailed up and her fingers danced across the rounded flesh of her breast.

Her thoughts had been dominated by images of the night three nights before, the night Jacob Grant came to her in the darkness and the moonlight, and ruined her.

It was all she could think about: his cock, its thickness, the way it filled her; his hands on her breasts; his mouth between her legs. She could practically feel his tongue inside her even now, tasting her, probing her, and the thought of it never failed to send shivers down her spine.

They had fucked once more in the soft orange light of the morning, on the bed and on their sides with Jacob spooned up behind her, his hands free to caress her body down the whole of its length. It had been a leisurely kind of fucking, an intimate kind of fucking, the kind of fucking Elizabeth had believed was reserved for and could only occur between a husband and wife.

Still, she had not stopped him when he maneuvered her into position just after they woke up, strumming her clitoris with his fingers to prepare her before lifting her leg and pushing himself fully inside. He nuzzled her neck with his nose and lips as he fucked her, kissing it tenderly, and after his fingers and cock brought her to another excellent orgasm, he spurted his seed inside her again with a grunt and a growl, filling her completely.

And then he had showered and cleaned himself up, and headed out of town to visit a friend in Vegas to complete the deception, and they had embraced at the door and smiled at one another, and she promised to call him with news, and there had been little else. Both of them had seemed a little embarrassed once they were out of the surreal atmosphere of the bedroom.

And Elizabeth had cleansed herself thoroughly and washed the sheets, erasing any and all evidence of her honorable infidelity, and Harrison had returned some time later that day, eager himself to try again to make a baby.

And so she was fucked twice more that Friday, once in the bed and once in the shower, but the feel of her husband's penis was nothing like the feel of Jacob's cock, and that particular revelation troubled her deeply.

And she was determined to do something about it.

* * *

Jacob had not heard from Lizzie since leaving her house on Friday morning, but thoughts of her filled his mind to the point that there remained room for little else.

His friend in Vegas tried a few times to pin down what exactly was wrong with him, knowing his mind was not fully right, but Jacob passed it off as fatigue from the move from Texas and the process of unpacking and setting his affairs in order, which was an ironic turn of phrase.

He returned Saturday night to find Madison boozed up via a bottle of wine, horny and ready for his cock, and he buried her for more than two hours, the vast majority of which was spent trying to shake free the image of Lizzie Ross. Madison was gorgeous, which helped, but still he struggled mightily against the image of two emerald green eyes.

When his phone rang on Sunday afternoon, Jacob was out running odd and ordinary errands by himself, Madison off at another audition. His hopes leapt, and then leapt again when they were realized.

"Lizzie?" he answered hastily.

"Jacob," she said in a low voice.

And instantly his day changed.

* * *

Harrison finished his workout late in the afternoon. It had been a long one, more than two hours, but it felt very good to hit the weights and work the treadmill; there never seemed to be enough time for such things.

He went inside the house and called out for his wife, but there was no reply. He walked into the kitchen, looking for something refreshing to drink, and saw a note taped to the fridge: Out shopping, home later for dinner, call if you need me, Love, Lizzie.

Harrison smiled, knowing how much his wife loved to shop. She could be gone for hours, which was fine, as he could watch some Sunday football for once. One thing was strange about her note, however; she called herself Lizzie. It had been years since she went by that particular nickname, as his family had taken to calling her by her full and proper name.

Strange, he thought, but then again, with Elizabeth every day was an adventure and he never really knew what he was going to get. He reached for the house phone and dialed her number, and she picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hi, honey," she said, sounding slightly out of breath.

Harrison grinned; the way Elizabeth shopped was more than enough of a workout for anyone, bouncing from shop to shop. "Hey, babe," he said. "How's it going?"

"Fine," she told him, "but I'm right in the middle of something. Can I call you back in a bit?"

"Sure, love," he replied. "No worries. I'm gonna shower and get cleaned up. Just call me when you're on your way home."

"Ok, sweetie, bye," she said hurriedly, and the line went dead.

Women, Harrison thought with a grin.

* * *

Elizabeth threw her cell phone to the floor and moaned.

She was standing up, her back against a wall, one leg draped over the shoulder of Jacob Grant, his face buried in the pretty pink folds of her sopping wet and very willing pussy.

The motel room was simple and unadorned, and inexpensive. It had taken them thirty minutes from the time of her call to meet, five minutes to discreetly check in, paying cash, and less than a minute for each of them to get naked once they got inside the door.

And so they had stood before each other, panting, wondering just what they were doing, the pretext of conception on their minds but each of them knowing they were far beyond it, and then Lizzie had launched herself at him and covered his mouth with hers, breaking the first of her own important set of rules.

Lizzie's arms locked around him and her tongue eagerly sought his, sending shockwaves of excitement sweeping through him, before abruptly she broke away, her green eyes wide and anxious as she stepped backwards, running involuntarily into the foot of the motel bed. She fell to her rump on the downy mattress and he stepped forward, worried, but the look on her face halted him in his tracks.

She looked up at him with big, wide, emerald eyes, but there was an excitement and intensity there that thrilled him greatly, and her words thrilled him even more. "Fuck me, Jacob," she said fiercely. "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

The vehemence of her words struck him full in the chest, but an instant later his confidence and experience and natural skill awakened in tandem, and he knew it was time for him to bring all of his talents to the fore.

He grinned and pulled her to her feet, and brushed a long blonde lock of hair from her gorgeous face. Without a word, he kissed her cheek, then her forehead, then her other cheek, and then kissed her square on the mouth again. He pulled her close and squeezed her tight, and he felt her shiver as his arms encircled her.

His mouth enveloped her pouty red lips, kissing her for all her was worth. The tension was growing; the room absolutely crackled with it. Jacob's fingertips glided down her back, pressing ever-so-lightly into her skin, and swept out over the curve of her rump, and cupped her taut ass cheeks. He tenderly massaged the dimpled flesh as his tongue probed into her waiting mouth, taking everything she had to offer. His tongue twisted lazily around hers and he could easily say he adored the taste of her warm mouth.

1...345678