For the Sake of His Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he dropped to his knees without warning and roughly forced her leg up over his shoulder and buried his face in her sex . . . and then the phone rang.

Which brought them to the present moment, husband crisis averted, phone tossed to the floor, and Lizzie right back to her previous place: moaning audibly as he basted her folds with kisses and licks and nibbles and tongue teases, her body shivering as he pleasured her.

And then Jacob got a wicked idea.

He rose just as swiftly as he had descended, again without warning, and took firm hold of her shoulders and pushed her back against a wide swath of plain white wall. She connected with a dull thud, eyes again wide and watching, waiting to see what he would do next.

His hands slipped around her sides and cupped her ass cheeks again, gripping them fiercely, and yanked her up off the ground. Lizzie was tall but super thin and therefore not heavy at all for a man of Jacob's athletic strength. She shrieked as her feet left the floor, and her arms shot out around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist.

And then Jacob wiggled her around just enough for his mushroom head to find the entrance to her cunt, and he settled her down on his cock, and she moaned and her eyes fluttered shut as he filled her completely.

With her back against the wall, his hands cupping her ass, his cock buried to the hilt within her, steadily Jacob began fucking her, pushing her body up and down the wall as he thrust his cock into her again and again. Lizzie's head tilted back and she screamed as he penetrated her quivering womb from a new angle, one that directly stimulated her engorged clit. His hands squeezed and massaged the cheeks of her ass as she bounced up and down on his cock.

From the position they were in, Jacob had perfect access to her bountiful mounds of flesh. Never one to waist an opportunity like that, he bent his head and suckled ferociously on her nipple. He moved from one to the other, slavering over her breasts, and soon her body began to tremble in a very familiar way.

Tears came unbidden to her eyes, beautiful tears of pleasure. She was pressed up against the wall with his thick cock inside her hot, throbbing pussy, his fingers dug into the flesh of her ass; although Jacob could not know it, this was one of the hottest, most erotic moments of her life.

And then orgasm overwhelmed her once again.

She climaxed, screaming loudly, tears trickling down her face as he suckled her tits, fucked her pussy hard from their upright position against the wall, and fondled her ass. She felt alive, like every nerve in her body was on fire that burned so wonderfully, so passionately, it could not possibly be explained. Hot fresh juice spilled from her cunt and drooled onto Jacob's balls, and then down his leg.

He felt her juices running down his skin and the thought nearly sent him over the edge, but he held it off. He fucked her, harder and harder and harder, impaling her again and again on his cock, bouncing her up and down on his cock.

And after long moments, when his legs began to burn and her orgasm began to wane, Jacob twisted around and carried her back to the bed, and deposited her there. She slid off his cock as she slid onto the bed, her legs splayed wide as they fell to the mattress. Her body trembled in the orgasmic afterglow.

She needed little time to regroup, however, and surprised him by reaching up and grabbing him, and yanking him down onto the bed beside her.

Lizzie reached up and grabbed him, yanking him down to the bed beside her. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist, his cock rising like a column from his groin. She wanted more of it, she wanted all of it, and she had decided she would have it. She was long past the point of no return.

She gripped the thick shaft and guided the head into her wet, still twitching pussy. She bit her lips as he entered her and a fresh wave of pleasure rolled over her, and then started rocking back and forth, grinding her hips in circles upon him. Her strong legs lifted her all the way up until just the tip of his head remained inside her, and then she would drop, stuffing all seven thick inches of him fully inside her. Lift and sit, lift and sit; she fucked as if he were a human dildo.

He moaned and gritted his teeth as she fucked him, her back arched, her head thrown back, her breasts thrust forward, a picture of sexual feminine perfection.

"Ready, baby?" she asked him suddenly, looking down, an evil twinkle in her eye.

And Lizzie Ross lifted herself so that four inches of his shaft were still deep within her vagina and twisted around on her hands and legs, rotating in a circle, and Jacob groaned as his cock was clutched and tugged in a strange new way.

And she began to fuck him again as she rotated, slowly enough to ensure his cock never left her velvety confines, pumping up and down and milking it, until finally she completed the circle and sat down facing away from him, enveloping all of his meat with her cunt.


The evil glint was still in her eye. "Fuck me, Jacob," she ordered, glancing back over her shoulder. "Fuck me hard!"

And so he did.

Jacob bucked his hips up as hard as he could, driving his cock deep into as she grinded her ass into his waist, and the result was brutal: she squealed and he growled, and they moaned in unison as pleasure assaulted them both.

And then Lizzie reach down between her legs and stroked his balls with her fingernails, and Jacob lost what little control he had left.

His body tensed and cum erupted, bursting into her depths like a geyser. Stream after stream of ropy white fuck syrup sprayed over her insides, splashing against her pink walls.

And sent her hurtling over the edge a second time as his cum poured into her, and she wailed and creamed all over his cock, her juices tricking out onto his waist.

They quaked violently in tandem for endless moments before they collapsed back on the bed, recovering. Neither could move, so thoroughly they both had been fucked. After a while they moved closer and snuggled together, sticky and sweaty and not caring about it at all, fingers caressing gently across a wide variety of places, teasing and playful.

And a little time later, cleaned up as best they could, they left the room behind, but this time there was no sense of embarrassment at all, but there was a lingering kiss on the mouth and a pointed look, and unspoken knowledge that they soon would meet again.

* * *

Madison Mayfield was totally jazzed. Her latest audition had been fantastic!

It was Tuesday in late September, just one week since she switched talent agents and the new guy, while tough on her and demanding in many different kinds of ways, was already paying great dividends. Three auditions and two call backs, and likely a third after the one tonight.

Her dream of being an actress was that much closer!

She dialed up the number of her boyfriend, Jacob, who was at the gym. He was a great guy and a total hottie, and they had moved together to Los Angeles from Texas and now lived together in a little one bedroom apartment in Hollywood.

Plus, he loved to fuck just as much as she did (which was amazing) and was, she had to admit, the best lover she had ever had. She did not know if they would end up going the distance, but she was happy enough at the moment, which was more than she could say for most people.

"Hello?" Jacob answered.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" she asked, suddenly concerned. His voice sounded strange.

"I'm fine," he told her, then grunted. "Just . . . exercising."

Her smile returned. "It was awesome!" she chirped.

"What was, baby?" he asked in a strained voice.

"My audition!"

"Oh, right," he said. "Great! Hey, can I call you back?"

She giggled. "Sure, but I hope you're ready for me tonight. I've got a feeling I might need every single hole fucked, and hard."

Jacob groaned, although this time she figured it was due to her dirty words. "Sure thing, baby," he told her, and the line went dead.

And so Madison hurried home, already horny, and when her boyfriend returned she would be waiting for him wearing a sexy little teddie she picked up at Freddie's in Hollywood a couple weeks earlier.

It would blow his mind!

* * *

Lizzie moaned deep in her throat and drew more and more of his thick cock into her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of him, loved the way his thickness stretched her lips wide. She brought his fingers up to tickle his testicles, heavy balls of masculinity.

They were back in their motel room, Jacob seated in the chair by the desk, Lizzie perched on her knees between his legs. Both were naked, Jacob having spent the better part of a quarter hour already pleasuring her with his mouth until she climaxed.

"Sure thing, baby," Jacob said into his phone, then flipped it closed.

Lizzie pulled away, grinning, and his cock dropped from her mouth with a lewd, loud smacking sound. "If I swallow your cum," she asked in her naughtiest voice, "will it help make a baby?"

Jacob groaned again, and nodded. "Absolutely," he told her gravely. "Anatomy one-oh-one."

Lizzie grinned as she took his meat into her mouth once more and suckled him tenderly, lapping his length with loving strokes, taking her time to enjoy his taste. She dropped low suddenly to tease his testicles with her lips and tongue, engulfing them with her mouth, licking them gently.

"Your mouth is incredible," Jacob told her with a groan.

Lizzie puckered her lips and enveloped the head of his cock again, and lowered her head and moaned when the mushroom head struck the back of her throat. He shuddered with pleasure and it thrilled her to know she was having such success. She brought her hand up and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and pumped him vigorously as her lips began suddenly to suck him ferociously.

She looked up and watched his face as he reacted to the change in her speed: his eyes bulged and he groaned gutturally, and then his cock lurched. Lizzie realized gleefully that she had finished him off, an instant before his voice announced she was correct.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried. "Unnnhhhhhhh!"

White hot cum squirted into Lizzie's mouth. The gorgeous blonde swallowed once, twice, and then a third time, but the syrup kept coming. Jacob, it seemed, had unloaded at exceptional volume. She could not swallow his seed fast enough and the sticky cum dribbled out of her mouth and down onto her fingers.

Jacob groaned and sagged back into the chair he was sitting in, but Lizzie kept sucking until his balls ran dry and nothing else came out of cock. Then she lifted her head and slurped at the copious juice that had flowed across her hand, lapping at it like a cat at its paw. When that was gone, she took Jacob's deflated member back into her mouth and suckled it tenderly, her tongue running with lazy strokes over its head.

Beautifully, amazingly, his cock began to harden again.

"Mmmhhpppp," she mumbled, her mouth full of his stiffening erection. She drew back and batted her eyelashes at him. "Time to fuck me, baby."

Jacob grinned and rose to his feet, lifting her with him. They flopped back on the bed, Lizzie on her back, and he rolled over onto, his weight settling between her knees. She spread her legs wide, her pretty pink pussy still twitching from her earlier orgasm and glistening with her wetness, and he inched forward until his cock was at the entrance.

"You want this, Lizzie Ross?" he asked her, loving it when she spoke dirty to him.

"Give it to me, Jacob," she cried. "Fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me!" Her eyes were glued to his cock at the entrance to her depths, just beyond her puffy hole.

Jacob eased the head of his cock between the woman's rubbery pussy lips and pushed until the thick mushroom slid inside. The feeling, as usual, was indescribable; the buxom blonde was insanely tight. Her pussy sucked at his cock, begging for it.

Lizzie begged right along with it. "More," she whimpered.

He pushed forward until half his cock was buried. Then he paused, grinning, and her brilliant green eyes burned a hole in him. "Ready for all of it, baby?" he asked mischievously.

.

"Yes, you fucker! Shove it in me! Shove it . . . ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Lizzie wailed as Jacob rammed the rest of his length inside her and stopped only when his balls slapped up against her ass. She wrapped her long legs around his waist as her fingers scratched trails across his back. With her heels, she pulled his hips harder against her widespread thighs.

Jacob began to move and the room swiftly filled with the sound of sloppy fucking mingled with low moans and whimpers. His cock bore down and her hips moved up as their bodies melded together. It was fucking, pure and simple and hard, without pretext or subtext, or the misplace of understanding. It was animalistic and unfiltered, and it felt fucking good.

And it was not their first time, nor their last.

* * *

Lizzie trudged wearily into the house, a lazy smile across her face. She had just finished another round of fucking with Jacob Grant, this one in her car in a secluded parking lot. She had straddled him in the back seat and worked her hips, grinding him, doing all the work herself but doing it happily, and in the end she had climaxed just as he blew his load into her womb.

Harrison was working late, trying to get things at work out of the way before Friday and the weekend, and so Lizzie had the place to herself for a fair amount of time. She was disappointed Jacob did not have more time himself, but he had promised his girlfriend a date night.

Her cell phone rang mere moments after she dropped heavily onto the couch and flipped on the television. She muted the sound (the show was some primetime teenage soap with affluent and beautiful young people doing dirty, implausible things) and answered her phone.

"Hello?" she asked with a contented sigh, stretching her limbs.

"Wow," the voice on the other end said with a girlish giggle. "It sounds like somebody took my advice."

"Alexis!" Lizzie chirped.

Another giggle. "It sounds like you really took my advice," Alexis Grant said smugly. "The passion has returned, it seems. It's so obvious, just hearing your voice."

Lizzie grinned. "The sex is much better now, yes," she said truthfully, not bothering to elaborate.

There were few secrets between the two old friends, but that fact that Elizabeth was fucking the other woman's brother every second she could, not to mention trying to have his baby, was probably one bit of knowledge that would remain exactly that: a secret. There were too many disastrous possibilities should such information come to light.

"Good," Alexis said. "I'm glad. How's Jacob doing?"

For a moment, Lizzie panicked and her heart very nearly leapt from her chest, but then she realized the question was casual; she had promised to watch after him, after all. Alexis just had not imagined Lizzie would be watching over him so intimately.

"Fine," she told her friend, again truthfully. "I've met his girlfriend and she seems nice. She's gorgeous, too, which is nice for him. They're both auditioning a whole lot and she seems to have hit upon some moderate success over the past few days, or so Jacob tells me."

"Do you see him a lot?" the other woman asked, a curious touch suddenly to her voice.

"A decent amount," Lizzie admitted, again not elaborating. "I'm the only person he knows out here, after all."

Alexis sighed. "Be careful with him, Lizzie," she said soberly. "You know how much he worshipped you when he was younger and I'm sure he still adores you now. Just be sure you're not too friendly. I know how you are and you don't want him to think you've sent the wrong kind of signals."

Lizzie grinned as she thought of Jacob fucking her. "No, I'm sure I've sent all the right signals, Alexis. No need to worry."

"Great!" her friend exclaimed. "So now the only question is, when are we going to see each other again? I've missed you, Lizzie."

"I've missed you, too, honey," Lizzie replied truthfully.

"Let's think about it and talk again next week, ok? Go take a pregnancy test or something; all the sex it sounds like you're having has to have paid off by now."

"Alright, honey," Lizzie told her, and when the two women hung up, she went upstairs to the master bathroom and the second drawer on her side of the counter, and pulled from within in a small white test stick.

And as she took the test, she wondered whether she would be happy to be pregnant . . . or sad that she would have to stop trying.

* * *

When Harrison returned from work, he found Lizzie sitting in the dim light of the dining room, her hands together on the surface. Immediately, he was concerned.

"Is everything alright, sweetheart?" he asked, and was happy to be greeted by the biggest grin he had ever seen on the face of his wife before.

She vaulted from her seat, whipped around the edge of the table and launched herself into his arms, and peppered his neck with a multitude of feather-light kisses.

"I'm pregnant," she breathed joyfully, beaming.

And the world of Harrison Ross grew instantly brighter as he clutched her to him, squeezing her back, and dragged his own lips across her cheek until they covered her mouth.

They were going to have a baby!

* * *

The secluded park had changed little in the two weeks since Jacob Grant last visited it. He sat on the stone bench, watching the wind tickle the grass and the birds flitter between the trees.

When she arrived, Jacob watched her move from her car to the bench and reveled in the sight of her and her incredible beauty. She was so gorgeous it hurt, it actually pained him, made worse now for his having seen every inch of her body up close and knowing exactly what splendors lay beneath the jeans and loose-fitting blouse she wore. Her hair was loose and down around her shoulders, and with the setting sun behind her she looked, again, angelic.

She smiled when she reached him, an expression full of immeasurable softness, the kind of look only lovers can share. "Hello, Jacob," she said softly as she sat next to him. The park was empty but for the two of them and she took his hands in hers.

"Lizzie," he asked, "is everything alright?"

A smile crept across her face. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, squeezing his hand. "It's yours."

And suddenly the burning of his flesh and the ringing in his ears was not due to the beauty of the woman sitting next to him, but rather the beauty of the little thing growing now within her.

"You're pregnant!" he whooped with glee. "That's wonderful!"

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him warmly. "Thank you, Jacob," she breathed, emotion heavy upon her words. "Thank you so very much."

And then she drew away and looked off in the distance, and he noticed then that there was a note of melancholy lurking beneath her happiness, barely noticeable but there just the same. "Lizzie?" he asked, his question clear in his voice.

"I'm pregnant," she said simply, sadly this time, and then he realized what she meant.

"Oh," he said, the word a bullet.

She was pregnant: there was no more innocent reason for them to continue their adulterous rendezvous. While their sessions had grown more and more sexual, more and more overt and had now broken every single one of the rules set forth by Lizzie at the outset, more than ever about the passion and the sex and the pleasure and less about the goal, they were both in their hearts honorable people and that goal was what had convinced them they could act as they were.

They were fucking for the sake of her husband's honor, as Lizzie had said, and for the sake of her marriage and her family, and her happiness in life.

1...345678