For the Sake of His Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, however, the goal was fulfilled and the reason no longer existed. Further intimate relations could be no longer considered innocent and honorable in any way; they would both be cheating on their significant others for all the wrong sorts of reasons.

Which is why both Jacob and Lizzie would be quite amazed at that moment to know that, minutes later, she would be bent over the bench with Jacob fucking her from behind, grunting as she whimpered, both of them hurtling towards climax.

The sins of the honorable, it seemed, were far more difficult to undo than they expected.

It was a quickie; limited clothing was removed, hasty action was taken, etc. When fucking in public, it was best to hurry. When the act was completed and they returned to their seated positions, flushed and satisfied, and very confused as to how they ended up fucking mere moments after agreeing their affair should end.

"We cannot see each other anymore, Jacob," Lizzie told him softly, hating the words she heard coming from her mouth.

"I know," he said quietly. "I wouldn't be able to contain myself, if I saw you on a regular basis. You're right, it's best we take some time apart."

"Yes," she agreed, and rose to her feet.

He rose with her and they hugged one last time, each understanding that the next time they saw each other, there could be nothing between them. Their intimate relationship was ended.

"Goodbye, Lizzie," he told her.

"Goodbye, Jacob," she said with tears in her eyes, "and thank you again, thank you so very much, for myself and my husband, and our baby."

And they parted ways beneath the setting sun, her to return to her husband and him back to his girlfriend, and while their thoughts for a long time thereafter were of each other, neither one of them initiated contact.

Which was how it was supposed to be.

Epilogue: Good Intentions, Gone Bad

For ten years, Michael Mintz had worked as the day-shift clerk of the Sunnyside Motel, which as far as motels went was one of the better and nicer establishments around, and in his time he could say he had seen a lot of strange folks passing through his doors.

Singles, couples, men, women, children, and all manner of pets and animals, and all of them looking for lodging. He did not have too good a memory and rarely recognized people, even when they told him they had come to stay at Sunnyside several times, some to rent by the week and others to rent . . . ahem . . . by the hour.

Which is why it was surprising that he remembered the man with the cool gray eyes.

If one were to press him about it, Michael would say he supposed the reason he remembered the man was two-fold: first, he always rented the room for a night but never stayed more than a few hours at most; and, second, because of the woman he was with, who was a stunning blonde with dazzling green eyes.

Oh, and several months pregnant.

* * *

Jacob smacked the luscious rump in front of him.

"Ouch!" Lizzie squealed, throwing a smoldering glance back over her shoulder. "You know how sensitive my skin is, Jacob!"

She was on her hands and knees on the bed with Jacob behind her, both of them naked in total, his cock wobbling in the air in front of him, scant inches from her upturned ass, her heavy breasts hanging beneath her, but not nearly as far beneath as her belly.

She was six months pregnant and carrying the added weight very well, a little rounder in some spots but not too bad; she had only gained fifteen pounds so far. Her breasts were fuller, incredibly, her bottom a little fleshier, and her body had twice as much blood in it which made her orgasms fiercer and her skin and nerve endings far more sensitive, but for the most part, the rest remained the same.

Dog-style was one of the few positions left for them to employ. It was important to keep pressure off her belly, and on her hands and knees was the easiest and most effective way. Of course, it also helped them combat another baby-related issue.

"Is it ready?" Jacob asked.

"Feel for yourself, stud," Lizzie said with a giggle, wiggling her butt at him.

Jacob grinned and spread the cheeks of her ass apart, and gazed down at the crinkled little hole set between them. It was shiny, yes, but not overly so; he was not sure if it was ready or not, and so he walked one of his fingers towards it and rubbed around the hole, and pushed it inside. The digit slipped inside to the second knuckle, not easily as the chute was insanely tight, but not with too much trouble. Her ass was ready to go.

Lizzie gasped as he fingered her anus.

She had lubed her rear before she left the house, knowing how Jacob felt about vaginal intercourse at the moment. She was twelve weeks removed from having his child, a girl, and Jacob did not want his penis anywhere near her pussy; he did not want it to get close to the baby.

And no matter how much she explained to him that things would be fine, that the baby would be safe, nothing would sway him from his stance: there would be no vaginal intercourse between Lizzie and Jacob until after the baby came.

Which left only oral and anal sex, of course.

And so Lizzie wiggled her rump before Jacob, perched behind her, took hold of her doughy cheeks once more and guided his throbbing erection to the compressed plot of her anus, and rubbed the tip against the hole.

"Fuck me, already!" she bellowed, pushing back at him.

Jacob grinned and pushed forward, and Lizzie's bellowing turned to whimpering as the engorged mushroom head stretched her asshole wide, fighting its way inside even with the help of the lube, before it finally popped through the protective, restrictive ring of her sphincter.

Lizzie's body shuddered as his cock punctured her ass, the head blazing its trail into her tight bowels, and once two inches were lodged within Jacob paused, letting her adjust to his girth.

When at last her whimpers subsided and the pain had turned to moderate pleasure, Jacob leaned forward and worked his cock deeper, fighting his own sort of battle with control as the vice-like tunnel compressed his shaft and twitched against his skin. It was scorching hot and inhumanly tight, and wickedly dirty, and Jacob and Lizzie were loving every moment.

She moaned as he burrowed deeper, then gasped as he bottomed out with his pelvis snug against her ass and she realized she had all seven inches of his incredibly thick cock shoved up her ass. It was incredible; there were no words to describe how full she felt.

"Fuck!" she groaned, and settled her knees beneath her to help widen the clamp of her ass.

Jacob began to move then, withdrawing and taking some of her with him before thrusting back into her nether hole viciously, driving his hips to meet her, his body impacting against hers with a fleshy sort of whack!


Jacob gazed down at the wonderful sight of his thick shaft sliding in and out of a pair of perfectly sculpted ass cheeks, stretching the dark hole of her anus, violating her, sodomizing her. He fought to maintain his control, something he constantly fought with Elizabeth, and the fact that she was beginning to squeal and talk dirty to him did not help, either.

"Fuck me, Jacob! Fuck me, Jacob! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme fuckmeharderyoufuckingcock!"


And so Jacob felt his balls begin to churn as the insane muscles of Lizzie's ass clenched and clutched and milked his invasive shaft with rhythmic precision, and his hips accelerated then as fast as they could as he hurtled toward one inevitable conclusion: erupting into her dark recesses.

Lizzie took his abuse like the champion she was, wanting him to extract maximum pleasure despite her own mild degree of pain; this man had given her a baby, and so she would be indebted to him forever and would do, always, whatever he asked.

And then Jacob felt his balls reach their boiling point, and he growled as the eruption began. His seed, proven so potent when emptied into her pussy, flooded his shaft and spurted from its end, blowing his load completely into her ass, splashing into her bowels and trickling down her rear passage as far as it could go.

Lizzie hissed and squealed, feeling the dripping sensation deep inside her, feeling so full and very much suddenly in need of a bathroom, but Jacob did not relent, pumping his cock into her as he dumped the remainder of his load inside her.


And they collapsed upon the bed, weary from fucking, but satisfied greatly, and emboldened by several months of frenzied fucking in multiple ways in multiple places, none more so than in the motel at which they were currently guests.

And while they never spoke about it and would likely never speak about it, both Jacob and Lizzie knew that their affair was no longer a short-term deal. Neither saw any end in sight; they would be lovers for the foreseeable future.

And would love every minute of it.

End of For the Sake of His Honor by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories starring some or all of these characters might also be forthcoming based upon response and demand. Certain characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the CONTACT tab in our profile.

1...345678