For the Very First Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber and Quinn make an unusual deal.
1.9k words
4.55
58.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year." Amber listened to the carolers outside and grinned. She loved the Holiday season and was happy that school was out for the break. School had gotten so busy that she, along with her two best friends, had spent almost every lunch period working on some school project. Jane had left for Orlando the night before and she had jokingly teased that she'd come back all tanned while Amber would still be pasty white. Amber had dark red hair and green eyes. Her skin was always pasty white, even in the summer. She had two options, burnt or white. When she burned it was painful and annoying and she preferred staying inside to trying to get some color to her skin. As the carolers walked down the street, she thought of her other best friend, Quinn. He had moved into the neighborhood the last week of August and they had become instant friends. For the first few months of the school year, they had also spent almost every night making out on the swing in the backyard, but at Halloween it had ended. A cold front had come in and the weather in Vermont had gone from hot and sunny to cold and snowy.

She missed spending time alone with Quinn. Their parents were best friends and their mom's spent their days together doing volunteer work. Quinn's mom thought it was great that they were friends and was worried that once Quinn met a good Catholic girl that he wouldn't have time to spend with Amber.

"Amber! Phone!" Amber's mom was calling out from downstairs. Amber picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey my cute neighbor. John and Mark invited me to a party tonight and I want to know if you want to come. It's in the city and my mother is actually letting me go. She figures since I'm two weeks away from my nineteenth birthday I'm old enough to drive into the city. What do you think?"

"Sure Quinn. I've missed spending time with you. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Something boring and ugly. I don't want anyone flirting with you."

"Yeah whatever. What time you picking me up?"

"Seven."

The moment Amber hung up the phone, she started to worry. This was almost like a real date. She spent the next few hours having a shower and getting dressed. She decided that her black jeans and a red sweater was the best choice. The red was in the holiday spirit and it made her red hair sparkle. When her mom found out where she was going, she got so excited she was like a little puppy dog. She knew that Amber and Quinn had become best friends and the fact that they wanted to spend time outside of school together was great. Amber's mom was worried about her, especially with the rumor going around about Jane. She knew that Quinn was a good influence on her daughter and was ecstatic that they were spending time together.

"You look gorgeous Amber. Your hair is sparkling and that is the cutest red sweater ever. You make sure that Quinn brings you home on time and if anything happens make sure to call."

Amber rolled her eyes. She was waiting at the front entrance for Quinn to pick her up. Her white parka was over her arm, ready to be put on when Quinn pulled up. It was already a cold winter and according to the almanac, winter had only started yesterday. Quinn pulled up to Amber's driveway and got out. He walked the short distance to the front door and was welcomed by Amber's mother.

"Hello dear. You are looking very nice tonight. I'm so glad you and Amber are going to the party. You are such a good influence on her. Now remember that your curfew is midnight so do not be late. Amber has her cell phone so if there are any issues please call me or your mom"

"Mother! Please stop worrying."

Quinn just grinned. He had the same discussion with his mother and he was happy to know that Amber had the same issues. Amber quickly pulled on her parka and the couple walked out the door to his car.

"I lied. There is no party. I wanted to give you your Christmas present now. I know you don't celebrate Christmas, but I still want to give you something."

Amber bit her lip. Her mind flashed to a conversation the two of them had had in the north staircase at lunch a few weeks back. They were discussing Christmas and Quinn joked that the best Christmas present would be for him to give Amber his virginity. Amber had freaked out about his comment and he hadn't mentioned it since. The next day when they had been making out after school, there was something different. Amber couldn't quite explain it, but it was almost like the kissing was more sensual, more passionate. Was she falling in love with Quinn?

Amber blinked and was brought back to the reality at hand. "You don't have to Quinn. Really."

"Amber look at me." Quinn turned and faced Amber. "I want my first time with you. I want to learn and grow with you. Our parents think we're best friends. I want to share this with you. I convinced John to let me use his parent's cottage for tonight."

"I want that too." Quinn grinned. Amber's eyes were telling more than her words. She truly loved Quinn and it wasn't that she didn't want to make love to him. It was that she was scared she was being too aggressive, too sexual.

The drive to the cottage was quiet. The two teenagers were slowly becoming very nervous and when they pulled into the laneway, their hearts were beating so fast. Quinn got out and helped Amber into the cottage. It was a small building with a kitchen and dining room combined. The walls were wood and there were 3 doors along the long wall. Two doors led to bedrooms and the last door was the bathroom. In the corner of the main room was a fireplace and the moment they entered Quinn rushed to start a fire. The place was barely heated, but was at least warmer than the outside. It had started to snow and as Quinn built up a fire, Amber went to find some blankets and pillows in the bedrooms. By the time the room was heated by the fire, the two of them were cuddled in front of it.

"This is like some cheesy romance."

"I know."

Amber kissed Quinn first. It was a nervous kiss, but Quinn kissed her back with aggressiveness. When Amber pushed him onto his back, he fell backwards, pulling her on top. Amber pulled off her sweater and fumbled to undo her bra. She had worn a black lace bra and the moment her bra was off Quinn moaned. His hands moved up and held her large breasts. His thumbs strummed her nipples.

"If you want to stop tell me." Quinn was trying to go slow, but he was getting desperate. As he played with her rock hard nipples, he felt her undo his pants. She slid down his body, pulling off his pants and boxers. He watched as Amber stared at his cock, watching it twitch. She quickly undid her pants and slid them down. Quinn just watched in awe. Once both of them were naked, he pulled her in for a kiss. He wrapped his strong arms around her and held her tight.

"Baby I want to go slow, but I don't think I can." Quinn was panting so hard, feeling her wiggle around against him. He could feel the heat from her pussy against his left thigh and his cock was rubbing her inner thigh. The precum had been flowing since half way to the cottage and he knew that her inner thigh was moist with his oozing.

"Anything you do will feel good."

Quinn nodded and pulled her to straddle his hips. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit. He had fingered her so many times, but this was the first time he was actually seeing her clit up close. It was small and hard and her pussy lips were swollen and pink. She shaved completely and that made her so much sexier.

"I have condoms in my pants pocket." Quinn turned to reach for his pants.

"I'm on the pill."

"What? Didn't you and Jane have a long conversation about how bad birth control pills are?"

"I changed my mind. After Jane told me she's pregnant, I freaked and went on the pill. Just in case. Is that bad?"

Quinn pulled her down and nuzzled her nose. He ran his fingers through her thick red locks.

"I didn't know she was pregnant. No that's not bad that you're on the pill." Quinn held Amber's face in his hands and kissed her hard. He felt her hand wrap around his thick member and felt her guide it inside her. She was so wet and burning hot. Her pussy was gripping his cock tighter than her hand ever did. The more she pushed down, the tighter her pussy squeezed. It took every ounce of energy he had not to cum right then. She winced as he bottomed out, his cock nudging her cervix. The two lovers stared into each other's eyes. Amber's hands were resting on his chest and Quinn's arms were wrapped tight around her. He sat up and slowly rocked his hips back and forth. He wanted her to cum. He needed her to cum.

"This is so good. I want to cum. Can you rub my clit?"

Quinn nodded and reached between them to find her hard nub. He circled it lightly and then pushed hard against it. That made her jump and he did it again. He then wrapped one hand around her hip and guided her up and down on his cock. He got into a rhythm and when Amber tensed up, he knew she was close.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. That's my girl."

Amber threw her head back and came hard. She pushed down hard against his cock and wiggled her hips. Her whole pussy was quivering and her nipples had gotten even harder than before.

"God. Fuck." Quinn watched as Amber tried to catch her breath. She kept gasping for air and riding his cock. He just held on to her hips and watched her ride him. She tilted her hips, trying to get him deeper.

"Baby. I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any longer."

Amber pushed her breasts together and leaned down to lick both her nipples at the same time. She grinned an evil grin. She knew that Quinn loved when she did that and he reacted exactly how she wanted him to. Quinn grabbed her hips and thrusted into her three times hard and fast. On the last thrust, he emptied himself inside her. He pushed her onto her back and continued to thrust.

"Fuck!" Quinn screamed out the profanity as he came again. His head was dizzy and he couldn't breath properly. He had never cum so close together and he rolled onto to his back so as to not pass out on Amber.

Amber was a blubbering mess. She had cum again at the exact moment Quinn had cried out. She had gushed a bit, but didn't realize it. What she did feel was her legs go numb and her whole pussy burning. Amber was partially asleep when Quinn whispered three little words to her before falling asleep himself.

"I love you."

"I love you too Quinn."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers