For The Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
She arrives... a quick hello before their weekend starts.
856 words
3.67
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though only two months have passed, it feels like you've been away for ages. I'm glad we get to talk daily, and I enjoy that you never cease to tease me when you're alone with your webcam. But above all, I looked forward to seeing you in person. To hear your laugh without the sound skipping out, to hold you in my arms if you're cold, or just to sit next to you and sigh, because while you're beside me the world is just a little bit brighter.

These last few weeks have been mayhem for the both of us. First, your trip abroad and the difficulty in syncing our schedules to talk, then the holidays and the inherent madness of the season, and finally just the day-to-day stresses of going to school and finding work. It seems like my days are spent either figuring out ways to pay the bills or working in my studio.

I've been cleaning up and organizing so the place will be warm and inviting when you arrive. Putting the last touches on the studio this morning was truly satisfying. All the sconces have candles, and all the tools and projects normally strewn about are tucked away neatly. Lately, my time has been spent working on a few small presents I think you'll like.

When I get your text that you're just out of town, I turn the music on low and head upstairs to fix dinner. Just as I turn the heat down to simmer everything while the rice finishes cooking, I hear you pull into the driveway. As you walk up to the door, you can see me through the window, beaming from ear to ear that you're finally here.

I step through the kitchen, throw the door open, and sweep you into my arms and a passionate embrace. As our lips meet, its like an electric charge surges through me. I swear I can feel your nipples harden as you press your body against me. My right arm still around your waist, I caress you with my left, enjoying the feel of that silky you know I like.

Finally we break the kiss and I look into your eyes, "I love you," I say with a grin as I close the door behind you. Your sparkling eyes tell me so much more than words ever could, but you respond anyway, "I love you too! Oh god, I want you..." The last comes out in a breathless rush of words and you grab me again for another wild kiss. As your fingers run through my hair and your tongue darts out to meet mine, I pick you up and press you against the door.

Hoisting you up to my waist, you swing your legs up. I love the feel of your legs wrapped around me and pull your hips tight against mine. Your eyes widen for a second when you feel how much you've turned me on in these few moments.

Now that I've captured you between my stiffening cock and the door, I let my left hand roam freely. I slide it around to squeeze your breast and feel you gasp into my mouth. The silk catches at my fingertips as I slip my hand down your blouse and over your short skirt to your smooth thigh. I can feel you press against me as I work my hand slowly up the back of your leg, kissing you fervently all the while. With my other hand I reach up and wrap my fingers into the hair at the back of your head, taking the initiative and turning your head so I can attack your neck. You moan into my ear as I kiss and gently bite your neck. I know you like the feel of my lips on your skin and my arms around you; the way I can be strong and gentle at the same time.

"Mmmm..." I purr into your neck. I finally lean back and survey your sexy outfit.

"You look amazing! You sure know how to turn me on, babe," and at last with both hands I reach down and grab your phenomenal ass.

Now its my turn to be shocked. You give me a wicked grin when my eyes widen, knowing I just discovered you aren't wearing anything under your skirt. Before I have time to pounce and ravish you then and there, the rice cooker clicks off and I remember dinner.

"Time to eat," I chime.

I can't help but chuckle when I add, "...dinner," and you start pouting with those gorgeous blue eyes of yours.

I'm sure if you had your way we'd shortly be downstairs, tousled and wrapped in sheets. Not that I'd complain, but it would be a shame to waste the tasty meal I made for you.

"Besides," I say, "we're going to need the energy."

I smile mischievously as I set you down, "I've been thinking about this for weeks, and I've got a few surprises waiting for you..."

You bite your lip and smile, knowingly. This is going to be a wonderful weekend.

(To Be Continued)