For the Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
I get ready for my reward.
1.6k words
4.33
27.2k
3

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and I sit on the floor by the coffee table in the living room and eat the breakfast brought by James. I have become so used to my situation that I am hardly aware that I am completely naked in front of a man I barely knew 24 hours ago. I do notice that Tim's robe has come partly open, and I can see his half-hard member and heavy balls as he leans back, supporting his body on one elbow. My early morning blowjob, along with my performance for the young bellboy, has gotten me aroused again, and my mind wanders to the thought of Tim between my outstretched legs, driving his hard cock into me.

I'm brought back to the present by Tim's voice. "Aren't you glad you sucked me off this morning? Kind of gave James a head start on me, don't you think?"

I catch his reference to this morning's "experiment" and ask "would you really have brought me back to the store, sir?" A part of me wants him to say no, but a growing part is starting to ask the question, "what if?"

"Perhaps," he says. "Or maybe a different punishment. But I would have had to punish you if you had not gotten our friend to perform as expected. Otherwise, my word and my authority would not carry as much weight. But you did as asked, and you're due a reward. Are you curious what it might be? Do you have any requests?"

I think for a moment. So much has happened to me in the past 24 hours that I would never have believed I could be a part of prior to this weekend. So many of my fantasies have already been explored, I could not hope to ask for any of the others. Or could I? My good girl and bad girl sides are at it again, each arguing their case for caution or pleasure, respectively. This time the good girl wins out, and I just say, "no sir, no requests. Whatever you feel is a good reward."

"Well," Tim replies. "I do have something in mind that I think you'll enjoy. Finish your breakfast and we'll take a shower, then go out for a bit."

I take the last bite of my croissant and then a sip of coffee, and announce, "ready sir."

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to start the shower. I rise as well, putting our plates back on the trolley and wiping down the coffee table with a napkin. Even at my sluttiest, the wife and mother in me will not be denied! I finish and look to see him exiting the bathroom, his robe removed. His nakedness catches me by surprise for a brief moment, and I admire the male form that is my master. I watch him as he busies himself by the sink, the way his legs jut from his torso, well-muscled thighs and calves, and a beautiful ass. He turns to walk towards me, his stride casual and confident, and I take in his masculine chest and abdomen before taking note of his cock and balls and how they swing in rhythm from one thigh to the other. Even flaccid as he is now, his package is impressive to me.

He reaches for me and takes me in his arms, kissing me while lightly running his hands over my back and down to my ass. We cuddle for a moment, then he breaks our clinch and turns to head for the shower. I follow, and wait for him to enter. Given my task yesterday, I understand I am to bathe him before taking care of myself. He steps in the tub, then gently takes my hand and pulls me in with him. Tim moves out of the stream of water and pulls me by the waist into the spot he has just vacated. I begin to reach for the soap to begin his cleaning, but he beats me to it and begins to lather his hands. Once satisfied, he runs his soaped hands over my shoulders and neck, both sudsing and massaging me. The feeling is heavenly. The eroticism of both the morning and the moment have me in a trance, just standing there and softly moaning while his hands do their magic.

He stops for a moment and relathers, then directs me to turn around. I do as I'm told, and those hands begin their work on my back, first high up, then working lower. Tim reaches my asscheeks and begins his work on them, cleaning, caressing, kneading at various times. His fingers work their way into my crack and make sure I'm clean from the top of my cleft down to where it ends underneath me. He pays particular attention to my rosebud, soaping and pushing his finger in just a bit. "Is it at all tender?" he asks.

"Just a little," I respond truthfully, "but it's feeling better already." The last part is not quite the truth, but I do not want to disappoint him.

He grunts his approval, then goes back for more soap and begins to work down each leg. He continues his good work, alternating between a massaging and caressing stroke. When he finishes, he reaches for the bottle of shampoo and after squirting a bit on me, begins to work his fingers into my hair. I'm in heaven from the feeling of his digits gently scratching my scalp.

Too soon he finishes and says, "rinse." I close my eyes and duck my head back under the showerhead, letting the hot water run over me, rinsing away the shampoo and any remains of his soaping. I move forward a bit to get my head out of the spray and bump into him. I open my eyes quickly and see his face less than a foot away, smirking at me. His erect cock is rubbing against my tummy, obviously looking for some nice dark place to hide.

I smile back, then ask, "I bet you didn't wash my pussy just because you were going to mess it up again, right sir?"

He laughs, then says, "I like the way you think, but not this time. I don't want to overexcite you before your reward. I'm willing to bet washing you there right now would send you over the edge".

I'm momentarily confused, then ask slowly, "I thought this was my reward...?"

"I'm glad you're easily satisfied, but no, I have something else in mind. We'll be going out. And you should wash me now so we aren't late."

We switch positions in the shower so he is now under the spray and I begin to bathe him, soaping up his back and scrubbing. I plan on taking my time, but he moves me forward, anxious to be finished. I think I know what he is expecting, and so when he turns to face me, I make quick work of his neck and chest and then kneel, bringing my mouth to his waiting cudgel.

"Shall I make you cum, sir?" knowing what the answer will be and beginning to put his cockhead in my mouth.

"No, thank you," he says. "I think I'd like to build up a little for later. For now, a quick cleaning with your mouth will do."

I slide his cock in my mouth as he has directed and bob slowly up and down several times, then move on to his balls. I take each one in my mouth individually and run my tongue over them lightly, then finish by lifting them and running my tongue from underneath his sack up to where it joins his staff.

He groans, then says, "enough, you sexy little bitch. You're going to make me cum without even trying." I finish by washing his legs in a more conventional manner, and he shuts off the water.

We towel off and take care of shaving, makeup, and toothbrushing, then move to the bedroom. Tim tells me to wait and goes to my bag. He comes back with one of my sundresses and a pair of sandals. It is demure enough, and I breathe a sigh of relief that I will not be so exposed in broad daylight, but then realize there is still no underwear to be found.

He lays them on the bed and begins to pull some clothes out of his own bag, then looks at me and realizes I have not put the dress on yet, and am standing there, just looking at him. He smiles and says, "you learn quickly. You may get dressed now."

Dressing takes all of one minute, as all that is required is to pull the dress over my head and slip on my sandals. The dress is one I have worn many times, and I know that it does not show much—unless I am not wearing a bra. I will have to be careful about bending over too much.

Tim looks me over, says, "ready?" and heads for the door. We ride the elevator in silence, my mind racing. He said it was a reward, but what kind? I have a bad feeling about this, but know it is not my place to ask questions.

We reach the lobby and walk through on our way to his truck. I see James by the door as he sees us. He smiles but does not turn away, a knowing look on his face. I'm betting he has had time to process the morning's events and is hoping for more.

He holds the door for us and says to Tim, "thank you, sir. Always good to see you," then looks at me and finishes. "And her." Tim just smiles, nods and leads me to his vehicle.