For the Weekend Ch. 09

Story Info
I get ready to entertain.
2.8k words
4.39
23.8k
2

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the elevator I wait for Tim to tell me to remove my dress as I have done on our past rides, my hands grasping the hem at the bottom. The command does not come. I am puzzled by this, but decide Tim has tired of that game and am surprised to find myself missing the thrill a little. The idea of some lucky guy catching a glimpse of me is not nearly as mortifying as even this morning. Instead, we ride to our floor in silence, Tim's hand under the back of my dress and firmly grasping my asscheek. The doors slide open, and we move down the hall to our room, Tim releasing his grip on my ass to move ahead and open the door for me. I step in and pull up with a start. James, my admiring bellhop, is already in the room with a cart full of chafing dishes and a tub of ice and beer for tonight's poker game. James is not tending to the cart when we enter, however. Instead, he whirls to face us, his eyes and mouth open wide with surprise, his left hand dropping to his side holding my rabbit. I'm guessing he had it to his nose before we came in, sniffing the scents left on it's bumpy surface while it was lodged in my pussy for his show. His right hand is at his crotch, frantically trying to zip himself up.

He looks at us and begins to stammer. "I-I-I brought all the th-th-things you requested at the d-desk sir, I'm sorry, I was just—"

Tim moves past me into the room and chuckles softly, but says nothing.

James realizes he is still holding my vibrator and quickly looks for a place to put it down, eyeing the food cart and poker table before deciding on the couch as the best place for it. He places it on the cushion as though it is made of crystal, gently laying it down and moving away quickly. Now free, his left hand rushes to help the right with his zipper. It's apparent his right hand can use the help, as it is still trying to stuff his erection back into his underwear.

James finally finishes straightening himself out and takes to arranging the cart with a vengeance, his eyes locked on his task. Tim walks over to survey his work and says, "looks good, James."

James mumbles a "thank you, sir," finishes by lighting the sterno pots under the dishes, his hands visibly shaking, and turns to go. His face a bright red and his eyes never meet Tim's or my own as he hurries away. He gets half way to the door when Tim calls him back. He stops and turns, shoulders visibly slumping.

"I'm wondering if you could do something else for me," Tim says. "Karen here is supposed to be nude when in this room, but as you can see, she is not. Can you take her dress off for her, please?"

James looks at Tim and then me, then back to Tim. "Are you sure? Is this another experiment? Won't she mind?"

Tim says, "I guess it's sort of an experiment. And no, she won't mind if I tell her she shouldn't mind. But, let's ask. Karen, would you like James to help you become properly dressed?"

My cheeks burn bright red. "Yes sir, I'd like him to...strip me, sir. I should be naked."

"And do you want to show him anything? He seems to admire you..."

My ass, sir. And my tits. And my...pussy. Anything you would like him to see."

"Well there you go, James, go ahead and take the dress off her. I would recommend taking it off from behind her-the view of her ass is exquisite."

James moves behind me and I raise my arms for him to slide the garment over my head. I feel his breath on my neck as he steps in behind me. He hesitates, unsure what exactly to do, before reaching down the hem on the outside of each leg and pulling it up over my head like a t-shirt, his fingers scraping my sides as they make their way up my body. I hear a soft "whoa" as he realizes I'm not wearing underwear. I'm sure the sight is very amusing to Tim—a nude woman facing him, and a young man behind her, holding a crumpled dress in front of him.

He smiles and says, "you can just drop it there, she'll get it later. How's the view back there?"

There is a momentary pause and I can imagine James' eyes sweeping down then back up me. "Incredible, sir."

"Gotta agree with you. Wanna help me some more?"

James responds quickly, with more gusto this time. "Yes sir!"

"Good. Karen broke the rules after her show this morning and needs to be punished. I think I've decided her punishment. Would you like to help?"

A bit slower reply this time. "Yes, sir."

"Have you ever spanked anyone before?"

"NO WAY...uhhh, sir."

"Well, there's always a first time. I'll show you how, then I'll let you take over. What do you think?"

"OK sir, I can try."

"Good. Show her you are in charge. Tell her to bend over something so you can get to her ass."

James hesitates a moment, then speaks softly. "Bend over the couch."

Tim sees me start to move, and tells James, "good choice, but you want her to bend over the arm of it so she has some support for her arms and upper body while forcing her ass into the air. You shouldn't have to work to get to it. You'll also want her to spread her legs a bit, it makes the view that much better."

I move to the side and bend over as instructed, spreading my legs as Tim has suggested, my ass and pussy high in the air for observation. I am humiliated to have this young man, almost half my age, telling me what to do, but am also getting very aroused by the thought of how little control I have over the situation.

Tim laughs and says, "see? She has no problem with showing you her goodies." He then moves to my left side and invites his protege over. "Now," he begins. "Remember that a good spanking needs to be just hard enough to remind the person being spanked of who's boss, without actually hurting that person. It should make a nice slap and just a bit of a red mark. Like this." With that, his hand comes down on my asscheek with a sharp smack, sending jolts through my body.

"See," he says, "a nice red mark, but not too painful. His hand comes down again. This time a soft cry escapes me, as much from the sexual arousal running through me as the momentary sting. Another strike, another soft cry.

"Like to try it?" He asks. James moves into position on my right side and after a moment, his hand makes contact with my asscheek, almost more of a quick caress.

"A little more force," Tim says. "Make a little noise so she'll make a little noise."

James' hand comes down again, this time with a bit more behind it. My skin tingles at the impact.

"Getting there," Tim says. "Just a little harder, just enough to make the skin red."

Again his hand comes down, this time sharply enough to make me cry out a little.

"Right there," Tim says, "do it again."

James delivers three more blows, each just a little harder than before, and I think he is getting into it. After the third, Tim stops him.

"That's enough for now," he says. "She wasn't THAT bad. And if you think that hurt her..."

With that Tim plunges his finger deep into my pussy, then withdraws it. "As I thought, wet and ready. Try it yourself."

"Serious?" James says.

"Serious."

I feel his hand on the bottom of my ass, and then his finger searching for my opening. His inexperience shows as he fumbles a bit, trying to find a spot to enter me. I rock my hips a bit to help him and he slips in, his hand recoiling in shock initially, then pushing his finger back in to retrace it's path up my cunt.

"Wow!" James says. "She's slippery." He's not ready to remove his finger from me yet, gingerly moving it in and out of me.

"Ready for a cock, I'll bet," responds Tim. "but I don't think she should have one yet. She gets really inspired when she has an itch to scratch. She should let you know how appreciative she is for your efforts, though. Karen, what do you say to James?"

My embarrassment is complete. "Thank you for spanking me, and ...for...seeing how wet I am," I say in a voice just above a whisper.

"James, I want to thank you for helping out," Tim says. "I hope it wasn't too much trouble."

"Not at all, sir," he replies in his best "helpful employee" voice. "Anything I can do to help, please let me know." He sounds much more comfortable with the idea of being around a naked woman than he did this morning.

Tim tells me I can stand up, thinks for a moment, then says to our guest, "I'd hate to see you leave here all worked up like I think you are. From what I saw when we came in, I think you were in the middle of something and we interrupted. Whattya say Karen finishes what you were doing?"

My heart skips a beat. Is Tim offering me to James?

"I'm not sure what you mean..." he says slowly, as if he is thinking of the possibilities, but does not want to assume anything. "Are you sure your wife is OK with...you know..."

"She's not my wife and I told you, she's OK with anything I'm OK with. So, she's OK with giving you a hand, so to speak. In fact, I bet she'd enjoy it. Karen, would you like to assure our friend here that you would love to give him a handjob?"

My mind quickly adjusts with relief to the realization that I won't be required to fuck him, and the idea of wrapping my hands around his youthful package and making him spurt is turning me on.

"Yes sir, I would love to give him some relief."

"Excellent. James, I know you were a little shy about making yourself comfortable this morning. Would you like Karen to help you undress?"

He looks at me, thinks a moment, then nods his head in the affirmative. I begin by removing his red vest, lying it on the couch next to us. I move to the white shirt next, unbuttoning it and pulling it down his arms, where he finishes the task for me. He watches me as I work, his face revealing his fresh case of nerves. I unfasten his belt pants to free his t-shirt for stripping. I pull it over his head, revealing a hairless chest, fairly muscular as typical in so many men his age. The nipples are erect, whether from nerves, the sudden coolness of the air, or the excitement, I can't tell, but I can guess.

"Can I touch her?" James asks suddenly.

"I don't see why not," Tim replies. "Be gentle, though. I'm sure you're pretty worked up at the moment."

His hands fly to my breasts and begin a thorough mauling. He is doing his best not to abuse them, but his excitement and inexperience cause him to pull and knead at my flesh as though he is massaging muscles. I let him play for a moment, then when I cannot stand the attention any longer, drop to my knees and untie his shoes. He gets the hint and kicks them off, expecting me to return to my standing position where he can work my tits again, but I have other ideas.

I remain on my knees and reach for his zipper, sliding it down slowly, teasingly. He shudders and stands very still, anticipating my next move. I fold the flaps of his pants back to reveal grey boxers, his rock-hard cock very clearly outlined behind the fabric. A wet spot stains the area where his cockhead had recently been resting before it regained its rigidity and is now threatening to poke over the top of his underwear. I grasp the waistband of his pants and slowly slide them down his legs, making sure to initiate plenty of contact with his skin on the way down. I get to his ankles and lift his right leg slightly to have him step out of his trousers. He gets the idea quickly and steps out of the left leg himself, kicking the pants behind him when finished.

I run my hands up his thighs to inside the legs of his shorts, my fingertips just barely making contact with the valleys between his legs and balls. He shudders a bit and draws a sharp breath, but continues to otherwise stand still. I withdraw my hands and run them halfway down his legs before going back up, this time over the top of his boxers to the waistband. I hook my fingers in and look up at him and smile. He looks back, his eyes wide, too nervous to respond. I pull his shorts down to his feet, never losing eye contact. Once they are in a puddle at his feet, I shift my gaze south to see close up what I have been teasing throughout the day.

His cock his even with my neck, very hard and flat against his muscled stomach, the tip wet with precum. I begin to lean forward to draw my tongue down it's length, but Tim stops me.

"I think that might be overkill for the situation," he says. "I have a feeling a little touch will do the trick just fine."

James does not disagree, but instead thrusts his hips forward a bit, almost as if he is trying to speed my attention to his member. I oblige him and gently draw a fingernail from his balls up to his tip, taking time to spread the precum around the head a little. Satisfied with the result and feeling a little playful, I take my finger and pull his cock down until it is almost perpendicular with his body, then release it to spring back to slap his pubic bone with a dull smack. His balls bounce with the force of his cock striking his body.

I look up and he is smiling sheepishly, but there is lust in his eyes. I return my attention to the task at hand and run my hand down his cock, applying just enough pressure to create some friction. I have not finished ten strokes on his rock-hard tool when he begins to thrust, to fuck my hand.

"I think I'm gonna..." he says through labored breathing.

"Cum?" Tim finishes for him. "Go for it. Cover her with it. Karen, make sure it all goes on you."

I lean forward so his cock is inches from my face. I do not have long to wait as I speed my stroke. With a grunt he fires his first shot as my hand pushes to the base of his rod. The pulse lands on my throat, followed quickly by a second, third, and fourth volley that land in succession in path down to my tits. I do not move up and down his cock; rather, I tighten my hand around the base to give him the feeling of pushing deep into my cunt. His spurts become dribbles, and eventually he is empty. A camera flash off to my left gets both mine and James' attention.

Tim panics a bit. "No pictures," he says, trying to pull away from me. "I really don't want anyone..."

"Don't worry", Tim says. The only face in these is hers. "The sight of her hand on your cock, and your cum on her tits, is going to make someone very happy." With that, Tim takes several more photos, then directs me to clean up our attendant for the second time today.

"You can use your mouth this time," Tim says to me. "You're going to need more cleanup than him, anyways."

I take his softening manhood in my mouth and nurse on it for a moment, running my tongue around the head and slit. My mouth proves to be too much stimulation thoughs, and quickly pulls away.

"I'm sorry," he says, "that feels great, but I'm very sensitive after I...y'know."

Tim tells me to stay where I am while James dresses again. Once he is finished, I am allowed to rise, and just as this morning, I escort him out. As we reach the door, he stops and looks at Tim.

"If you need anything else, please let me know, sir. I'm glad to assist in any way I can. "