For the Weekend Ch. 12

Story Info
Unexpected Guests.
4.5k words
4.44
24.3k
5

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake early the next morning on my side with Tim wrapped around me. I quickly realize what has awoken me is his hard cock between my thighs and nestled against my pussy, sliding back and forth in a leisurely yet insistent manner. I look over my shoulder and say, "good morning. Been up long?"

"Been up long, SIR!", he growls and pushes his hips hard against my ass. His tone is gruff, but I get the feeling it more for show than anything else.

"I've only got you for a few more hours, so I've got to make the most of my time." His left hand is on my breast, alternately stroking and squeezing.

"Yes sir," I respond meekly, and spread my thighs a bit to run my hand over the head of his cock as it saws through my cuntlips. I feel his stubble on my back and his lips kissing my neck and shoulders, with an occasional bite as a change of pace.

My pussy is moistening, as much from his pre-cum as my growing excitement. "Put it in," he says softly, and I use my fingers to push his cockhead into my hole on his next thrust forward. He lets out a sigh and grabs my hips with both hands, pulling me back on to his spike. His pace is no longer leisurely, and he drives into me with force, using my pussy for his pleasure. With his forceful thrusting he does not last long, and cums in me with a final push and a series of short grunts.

We lie there a moment, his cock softening and retreating from my cunt. He pats me on my asscheek and rolls off the bed, moving into the living room and announcing, "coffee and breakfast out here. Want some?"

I roll off the bed as well, not even bothering to attempt to clean the cum now trickling out of me and smearing my thighs. I stroll into the other room and see that while the poker table is still there, the food cart from the night before has been taken away and replaced with a trolley loaded with 2 carafes of coffee, pastry, and cut fruit. I continue on past the food to the bathroom to pee and clean up a little bit, then return for the cup of coffee Tim has already poured for me. I take it from him gratefully and sit on the couch, leaning forward over my knees as I take small sips of the hot liquid. Tim sits beside me, also holding a cup of coffee.

"Did James bring breakfast?" I ask.

"No, I don't think he's on duty yet. A nice young lady brought it up. She seemed to have an interest in you. She kept looking through the bedroom door."

"The door was open?"

"It was, and I made sure the covers were off of you. I should have seen if she was interested in you as a tip."

I smile, but say nothing and continue to sip my coffee. I don't think he's joking.

"So," Tim asks, "how do you feel about last night?"

I ponder this question for a moment, trying to decide how I feel. Tim gave me to two men to be their plaything, and while the old me would have been mortified and could never have done such a thing, the me from this weekend enjoyed the experience of satisfying those men, and realize that a part of me wished I could have had more from them.

"It was fine," I reply. "Vince was a bit...rough around the edges. He tried to get me to let him..."

"Fuck you?" Tim says. "Not surprised. I thought he would. I was curious to see if you would follow my directions. Vince is an OK guy, but rough around the edges is a good description."

"Elliott was nice," I continue. "He seemed concerned for me, wanted to make sure I wasn't being forced into anything."

"Yeah, he's a pretty good guy. I notice you still sucked him off. I take it that means you wanted to?"

I smile and look down at my coffee. " I had to, you gave me instructions. I was a little surprised that Ian passed on his turn with me. I guess he was a little nervous about cheating on his wife?"

She's pretty feisty for sure, not to mention good-looking, but she's not jealous of any of his activities as far as I know, and you're a great piece of ass, so I was a little surprised he passed, too. I guess you wanted to service him as well?"

I smile again, this time looking him in he eyes. "I would have had to, you gave me instructions."

"I see that you are getting pretty good at this master/slave thing. Think you'll keep it up tomorrow?"

"I haven't really thought about that yet. I don't think I can with Rich, it just wouldn't be the same. I'm not sure what other alternatives there are. I'm not even sure Rich would want me to continue on—this might be a one-time event for him." A small wave of panic passes over me. "I wonder if he's even regretting this weekend?"

Tim thinks for a moment, then answers. "Rich and I spoke this morning to arrange when and how you will be returned to him. He didn't sound like he was regretting anything. He wanted as many details as I would give him. No, I think he is fine with this. Just like you have a safeword, he has the same arrangement with me. He didn't use it.

If, after you and he talk, you decide this is something you would like to repeat, just let him know and he'll know how to get hold of me. Or if you prefer another master—" he pauses to gauge my reaction—"I can help you arrange that. I have some connections."

I think for a moment, then put down my coffee and kneel on the floor in front of him, my hands running up his thighs to his cock. "No sir," I say, "the master I have now is treating me very well."

Tim chuckles, and says, "I'm glad you feel that way, but I won't hold you to it after I return you to your husband. Talk it over after the heat of the moment passes. Things look differently when you aren't naked in front of a man."

He allows me to caress his manhood for a moment more, then rises and pulls me to him. A quick kiss, and he tells me to shower, only saying that "there's more to do today."

I do as I'm told and head for the bathroom, closing the door behind me and allowing the water to steam up the room before I step in the tub and clean up from yesterday's (and this morning's) activities. Tim does not join me, and I briefly wonder if he is waiting so he may receive my full attention when I bathe him, and so I continue my morning routine. I debate whether I should dry my hair and apply makeup, as I am probably going to get wet again when I become his bath attendant, but do so, more as a force of habit than anything else.

Once satisfied my makeup and hair are acceptable, I open the door and walk into the living room, ready for whatever is coming next.

But what I see stops me in my tracks and briefly makes me try to cover up before I remember my situation. Sitting on the couch, drinking coffee, is Ian. As much of a surprise as that is, though, the person sitting next to him absolutely shocks me. Andrea is here!

"I think you remember Ian from last night, and you probably remember his wife, Andrea, as well." Tim is standing behind them and smirking, seeming to enjoy my reaction.

Andrea gets up and kisses me on the cheek. "I told you I'd see you soon," she says.

"When Andrea and I were discussing what the payment would be for her services rendered, she mentioned that she wanted to get Ian a gift." Tim explains. "She thought you might be just the thing. So, you'll be Ian's for a little while. I'm just going to hang out and get inspiration for later."

Actually Tim, the agreement was that she would be mine," Andrea interjects. "However, I do want to use her for Ian's amusement, as well...why don't we move to the bedroom?"

The four of us find our way to the other room, me following Tim, Andrea and Ian behind us. Tim put on a robe while I was in the shower, leaving me as the only naked person in the room (again). He picks up the video camera and asks, "Folks, if it's OK with you, I would like to record this for posterity. Her husband might enjoy seeing you with your little plaything."

"It's not like you haven't seen us naked before," Andrea replies.

Ian snorts at this. "He's done more than just see you..."

"Oh, hush!" she admonishes. "You're just mad you lost that bet!"

With that, she turns to me and pulls me to her. "How about it, Karen? Wanna make a porno?"

I look up at her, entranced by her physical and emotional strength. Even with her clothes on, my nakedness just feels right against her as she holds me close. "If you want, ma'am."

She turns to Tim, then looks back down at me. "Oh, you've taught her well! If she keeps this up, I won't have any excuse to punish her! I'll just have to keep looking..."

She releases me and turns to Tim again. "Ready? Aaaaanddd Action!"

"Face me, slut!" Her voice is harder, more menacing than I have heard from her before. I am shocked into compliance.

"Don't look me in the eyes! Look at the floor like a proper slave!"

I quickly shift my gaze downward and mumble, "yes, ma'am."

She takes a short step to me and without warning thrusts her hand between my legs. I gasp in surprise, but open myself as best as I can to allow her access. Her finger probes my slit for a moment, then slides in my hole. She slowly removes her finger. "As I thought," she sneers. "Wet and ready. Well, you are here for my enjoyment, not yours. If you do well, I might allow you some pleasure as a reward." Her left hand comes to my chin and tilts my face upward to look at me. She smiles, then inserts her right middle finger—the one that was just recently in my cunt—between my lips. I take the hint and suck it as I would a cock. I detect the taste of my pussy on her finger.

"Ian, she's got a talented tongue, your cock will love this. I can see why Elliott blew his load so quickly in this slut's mouth. Did you enjoy it, cunt? Did you enjoy the taste of his seed?"

I murmur a "yes ma'am" around her finger, a little bit of humiliation rising from her description of my time with Elliott.

She abruptly removes her finger from my mouth and spins away from me. "Undress me!"

Andrea is wearing a modest sleeveless flower-print dress that ends just above her knee. I reach for the zipper and slowly pull it halfway down her back, revealing only skin, no bra to interrupt the smoothness of her supple flesh. Reaching the end of the pull, I reach up to move the dress off her shoulders. She pulls her arms through, and the top falls to her waist. I push it over her hips and it falls to the floor revealing an ass in the same condition as her back—devoid of any covering. Her ass is as I remember it, smooth and flowing, inviting my touch.

"Kneel!" she barks, and I comply.

"Kiss my ass, cunt!"

I lean forward and begin to kiss lightly on the left cheek, the gentle butterfly kisses that thrill me when Rich is trying to seduce me. I allow my attentions to travel from the left over the base of her cleft and on to the right to repeat the processes. I move back and forth, alternating drags of my tongue with brushes of my lips.

She turns to face me again, and suddenly her pussy is right in front of me. I do not have time to admire the view though, as she grabs my head and pulls it into her crotch, using my face to rub her clit against. I am thankful she has not asked me to use my tongue, as it is impossible to open my mouth against the pressure she is exerting against my head. Although my breathing is restricted, what little air I can take in brings with it the heady aroma of her cunt.

She only holds me to her a crotch for a moment before releasing me, running her fingers over her clit and lips after she backs away from my head. "Now, you may undress my husband."

I get off my knees as she climbs on the bed and I move to Ian. I face him and begin unbuttoning his shirt, my fingers trembling just a little bit, making it difficult to push the buttons through the holes. His hands go to my back and shoulders, gently stroking and caressing me as I perform my assigned task.

Eventually I reach the last button before his shirt disappears into his jeans, hesitating as I consider whether to pull the shirt out, or instead unbuckle his belt. I look back to Andrea and see she is reclining on the bed watching us, legs spread a bit and pulled up, her finger idly stroking her clit. She says nothing, but instead raises an eyebrow and gives a little smile, as if to say the choice is mine. The belt is the choice I make. My hands reach for the buckle while Ian takes my head in his hands and bends to kiss me. Our lips meet while my hands stay busy, his tongue searching my mouth as my hands search for the clasp on his jeans.

Ian's tongue explores me while I unzip him and run my hands over his bulge. To my surprise, there is no fabric over his cock—my hand meets hot, solid flesh. I begin to run my fingers over his uncovered manhood spreading the wetness of his precum from head to shaft while his hands travel to my ass, kneading and pulling at my cheeks.

From behind me comes Andrea's voice. "That looks nice, but I want to see more. Get him naked, cunt, then suck his cock!"

I quickly move my hands back to the top of his shirt and push it down his arms, never breaking our kiss. His hands leave my ass long enough to pull his hands through and drop the shirt on the floor, then return to my backside to continue their fun. In turn, my hands next travel to his waistband and push, but the jeans bunch halfway down his thighs. I reluctantly break the kiss and sink to my knees yet again, finishing the movement of his pants down to his feet, where he steps out of them.

Ian steps forward to me so I may do as Andrea commanded. I begin to stick my tongue out to gently lick the underside of his head, but he has other ideas. Ian grabs my head and thrust forward. I open my mouth and move to catch his staff before he pokes my eye out with it, and he quickly sets the pace, seemingly using my mouth as a pussy with a tongue.

He is not gentle, and soon his thrusts have his cock reaching the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

Andrea calls out softly, "easy, babe, don't choke her with that thing. I think you'll get more mileage out of her if she's not throwing up."

He chuckles, but does indeed decrease the intensity of my mouth fucking. While his cock is slowing down, his mouth is speeding up.

"That's it slut, suck my cock. If you're good, I'll let you swallow my cum, otherwise, I'm going to cover your slutty face with it. Or maybe I'll make you save it and show it to my wife before you swallow it, to show her what a good cocksucker she has. Look at me while I'm talking to you! I want to see my cock sliding in and out of your mouth..."

I dutifully look upwards at him as best as I can given the hold he has on either side of my head.

"Are you ready, cunt? I'm getting ready to fill your mouth, you better swallow it all..."

"Not yet, Ian," Andrea says to him. "The only cunt you're going to cum in is mine. I have need of this little toy before you do, though. Come here, slut."

Ian's hands come off my head and I rise, looking him in the eye until I am standing again, when I lower my eyes in submission. I turn and move to the bed, and Andrea pats it, inviting me to lay beside her. I get on the bed at the foot and crawl up to her, settling on my side facing her. She takes the lead and pulls me to her, her lips finding mine, kissing me softly, more of the type of kiss I imagine myself giving than what I received from Ian.

Her hands, strong yet gentle, seem to magically find their way to my most sensitive areas right away, avoiding the direct rush to my tits and pussy. I find myself mimicking her behavior, my own hands going to where I most like to be touched on my own body. She breaks our kiss and begins to work her way over my cheek to my ear, nibbling and lightly licking, before moving down the nape of my neck. My hands slow for a moment while I enjoy this intense assault on my senses, every nerve seemingly being aroused by Andrea's expert ministrations. The tenderness with which she is treating me is seemingly in direct conflict with her demeaning attitude towards me since Tim started recording, and I wonder if the two can coexist. The feeling she is giving me at the moment makes me believe they can, and indeed, this almost feels like a reward for her treatment of me. I find both thrilling, the rough treatment a little more disturbing in that I never thought of myself as that kind of submissive.

Eventually her hand finds its way to my thighs and gently begins to caress them, encouraging them to open and expose my pussy to her. I willingly comply and gently thrust my sex towards her, silently begging her to run her talented fingers along my opening, to find my clit, to finger fuck me.

My hands again follow her lessons, and I reach down to move one to her creamy thighs, stroking and petting until she raises her leg to allow me access. I slide my finger to her slit even before she has reached mine, and I gently spread her wetness along her lips, sliding my index finger first along her outer lips, then switching inside, then back to the outer lips. After a few circuits, my finger includes her button as part of the circle, touching then moving on, touching then moving on. My touch seems to be having an effect as her hips begin a gentle rocking, as if she is trying to fuck my hand.

Her own attentions to my cunt have me very wet, and she too finds my lips and begins to stroke them, her movements uncanny in that it's like she knows exactly how I touch myself. Eventually, her finger slides into me in the classic 'come hither' pose, and her fingertip begins to gently stroke my G-spot while her palm puts pressure on my clit. I audibly gasp at the combination of feelings coming from my crotch.

The beauty of the moment is interrupted by Ian. "Yeah, baby, make that bitch moan." Andrea stops her oral attentions on my neck and raises her head to look at her husband.

"Are we driving you crazy, baby?" She coos to him. "I'm almost ready for you..."

She looks back at me, my eyes half-closed as her finger continues to stroke me. "Let's see if your tongue is as good as it was yesterday."

Andrea moves me to lie on my back with my head at the foot of the bed. As I move into position, I can see Ian idly stroking his hard, angry member, while Tim has the camera to his eye. He is obviously erect, but he does not have his cock in hand when I look.

Crouching over me, Andrea begins kissing from my breasts down my stomach. My legs fly open as she reaches my mons, but she continues on past my sex and on to my inner thighs, licking and kissing. I am expecting her tongue on my slit when she suddenly shifts her weight and puts a thigh on either side of my head. She lowers her cunt to my mouth and hisses, "eat me!" While I have no real choice in the matter, I have no desire to resist either, and begin licking and tasting her juices wherever my tongue can reach. It does not take long before her breath becomes ragged, and I can tell she is climbing the hill of her rollercoaster orgasm. Before I can send her over the edge, however, her hips lift from my lips. I am about to bring my head up to follow her pussy when I hear her say, "you can fuck me now, baby!"

A shadow descends on me as Ian steps into position behind Andrea and directly over my face. He dips and pushes his cock down, drawing it back across my mouth before thrusting forward and guiding it into her pussy, now hovering above my face. I am spectator to a view I thought I would never see—I am inches from a cock thrusting into a woman's cunt. The strangeness of the situation is enough to drive me wild, and I begin to try and lick Andrea's pussy and Ian's cock as they meet, Ian's balls dragging across my nose and forehead. He ends his strokes with his cockhead just outside her pussy, my tongue dragging across the sensitive area underneath.

"Oh God, she's licking my cock, babe, it feels so good..." he grunts between thrusts. "She's making me come..."

"Do it babe, dump it all in me...fill me with cum!"

With a final thrust, he buries himself in her and tries to get even deeper. I continue to lick, his balls slapping on my face as he continues to shake with each spurt he fires into her waiting cunt. Finally, he is spent, and holds himself buried deeply in the body above me. With a chuckle and a contented sigh, he slowly withdraws, his rod looking for all the world like a snake exiting its burrow. Eventually the head appears, pulling a drop of white pearly liquid along with it to be left on Andrea's lips.

12