For the Weekend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian steps back and jokes, "well, that's something you don't see every day."

Andrea answers back quickly. "Keep watching." With that, she drops her pussy back on to my face, not so gently as before. Clean me out, slut," I hear her say, the words muffled by the thighs wrapped around me. I do my best, my position really giving me no choice, and taste the saltiness of Ian's cum mixed with Andrea's secretions. The amount of fluid is surprising to me, and while I continue to use my tongue to draw his sperm from her hole, I continue to get tastes.

I can sense that Andrea is close. The rocking of her hips becomes more pronounced, and she forces her pussy on to my lips and probing tongue and draws her thighs tight around my ears as she cums. She continues to grind her sex into my face, trying to prolong the series of orgasm racing through her body. Eventually, the waves subside, but she does not remove herself from my head. Instead, I feel a body climb on to the bed and between my legs, followed by my hips being roughly raised and pillows being stuffed under my ass. It is in this position that I feel my legs being placed on shoulders and then I am mounted. I sense, rather than see, that it's Tim, and Andrea confirms this. "Oh yeah Tim, that's a fucking hot sight. Your cock looks so good sliding into her pussy. Fuck her, she needs to be fucked."

Tim complies, his pounding not at all gentle, and I can tell he is not in for the long haul. It's obvious the show he has just witnessed has spurred him on, and it only takes a couple of minutes before he cums in me, slamming me with all of the strength he can muster. Andrea continues to cheer him on while he continues to pump his seed deep into my cunt.

Tim finishes and sits back against the headboard. I think this round is over, however, Andrea has other plans. Tim's cock is quickly replaced by Andrea's tongue as she bends over my pussy, and returns the favor of cleaning up my partner's cum. Her tongue knows exactly where to go, and I am dimly aware of her cunt hovering near my chest as she brings me closer to orgasm. It builds, and suddenly I explode, my desire driven by the incredible nastiness of the situation I find myself in, one man's cum on my face, put there by another woman's pussy, while another man's cum is drawn from me by that woman's tongue. I tense and cry out, my muscles contracting with the waves of pleasure racing through every nerve in my body. I am barely conscious of my hands forcing Andrea's face deeper into my crotch, trying to maintain some sort of contact with my clit.

Eventually, my orgasm wanes, and I am spent, a limp bundle of overloaded nerve endings. Andrea reverses her position, straddles my hips, her mound rubbing mine, and kisses me deeply, sharing the remains of Tim's orgasm on her lips.

She stops for a moment and says in a menacing voice, "how's that feel, cunt? Like the taste of three loads of cum? Ready for more, you slut?"

I shake my head weakly, unable to muster anything more. I hear her softly say, "Aaannnd cut," and then she is lying next to me, gently holding me, caressing me.

"Sorry if I sounded a little harsh, there," the Andrea I knew from yesterday says. "I thought your husband might enjoy a little roleplay—lots of men love the 'butch' fantasy. You don't have to tell him it was an act..." I laugh weakly and return her hugs and caresses.

12