For the Weekend Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm normally not a big fan of tattoos," Tim announces. "I think they spoil the natural beauty of a woman's body. Why paint a smily face on a masterpiece? However, I must admit, yours is very nicely understated. I think it accents your incredible ass quite well. It might even become a favorite target of mine over time. Karen, what do you think about her tattoo?"

"It's right for her," I say simply. "Very tasteful." I have never had the desire for a tattoo, more from fear of the pain than anything else, but I did find Anne's decision to get one both exciting and liberating. I realize now that I found the sight of her bent over the artist's chair, her partially-covered valley visible just below his canvas, sexually exciting.

He grunts noncommittally. "And her ass? What do you think about that?"

"It's beautiful," I tell him. "I've been looking at it ever since I...when I...was with Andrea." Anne looks at me and smirks a bit. I can tell I've surprised her with this revelation.

"Well, I'm glad we were able to open up a whole new view of the sexual world for you. Turn her around, please."

I put my hands on her shoulders, but she is already turning in place, her hands still tightly grasped in front of her prominent bush. From over her shoulder I can see that Tim is still in the same relaxed pose he had for me my first time undressing before him—slumped back in his chair, hands behind his head, legs crossed at the ankles on the table in front of him. "Move your hands." Anne quickly complies, now clasping them behind her back, arching a bit to do so. Instead of her breasts being pushed together in presentation to Tim, they are now being thrust toward him. "A little more grass in the valley than I normally like, but that's easily remedied. So Karen, what do you think of her tits? I think I already know your answer, but let's hear it anyways."

"They're so much bigger than mine. I've always been envious of them," I find myself admitting. "I couldn't believe they could fit so well on such a tiny body."

Tim laughs. "Here's a secret for both of you. Men may say they like to look at big ones, but they will play quite happily with whatever they're given. For me, size doesn't matter—they're all beautiful to look at, and even more fun to make wobble. Yours are just fine Karen—don't you dare change a thing. So, do me a favor and take your friend's bra off for me."

Reaching down for the clasp, I note the strain which the straps are under. Getting enough slack to separate the two halves takes a little pulling, but soon they part and I let them go, the weight of Anne's tits pulling the straps away. I push the fabric off her shoulders, and the bra falls to the floor, her breasts tumbling out for Tim's inspection. I can't help but peek over her shoulder as they do so.

"Karen, come stand beside me."

I come to the side of the chair without an end table to turn and look back at vulnerable-looking Anne. Her chest is flushed, a somewhat helpless look in her eyes, like a mouse before a cobra. His hand slides its way up my thigh to my sex, prodding my legs to part slightly before a finger is inserted into my opening while his thumb makes contact with my clit. Tim takes his legs off of the Ottoman and pushes it to the side with his feet.

"Anne, stand in front of me."

She does not hesitate, moving to a spot just beyond his knees and coming to a stop, her hands again folded in front of her sex. Her stare is now on my crotch, watching Tim's hand undulate slightly as his fingers stroke me.

"Turn around."

Again she complies, facing the doorway. I notice a slight tremble run through her.

"Spread your legs and bend over as far as you can."

She does, her palms touching the floor, tits hanging beneath her. Tim sits up, his finger still buried in me, his other hand reaching out for the body in front of him. His fingers land gently on her ass just below the Tao then slide downward, his middle finger pushing its way in between her cheeks and coming to rest on her asshole. She jumps a bit, but does not try to move away. He stops a moment, gauging her reaction, then continues on, his finger dragging against the flesh of her taint, then into her slit. He does not sink his finger into her as he has me, but instead continues along, just inside her folds, until he reaches her clit. He circles it a moment, then begins the trip back up. This time, his finger does penetrate her when it reaches her opening, sliding in slowly until his knuckles make contact with her thigh. He withdraws just enough to allow his finger to continue traveling back up, moving on until it is again poised at the entrance to her rosebud. With a slight push, he enters her again, just up to the end of his fingernail, and she sucks in her breath in anticipation of a deeper invasion. It doesn't come, and his hand leaves her altogether.

"Stand up and turn around." She does, the flush of her chest even deeper. Her eyes start again at my sex, but continue on to Tim's face.

"Kneel."

My best friend slowly sinks to her knees, her eyes looking up at him as she does so. Tim removes his finger from me and stands as well. "Karen, would you kneel beside her, please?"

I move and take my position, our arms touching, both of us continuing to look up at him. He rises and begins unbuttoning his shirt. "Now, that's a beautiful sight," he says, looking down on us as he finishes the last of his buttons. "Two women, completely different bodies, both incredibly beautiful. And mine for the weekend. I'm a lucky guy."By now, his shirt is off, revealing his flat, silver-haired chest. "I'm really going to enjoy you two." His hands have undone the buckle of his belt, giving him access to the button of his jeans. "Karen, I hope you don't mind, but this first one is going to be for Anne to take. Please feel free to watch." The button is undone and zipper pulled. His jeans and underwear are around his ankles in one smooth motion, revealing his very ready erection. He steps out of the clothing, one foot stepping on the pants while the other is removed, his cock and balls bobbing from the movement. I steal a glance at Anne and see she is fixated on his hardness, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open. Tim, now free of his clothes, takes a small step forward. His staff dangles just in front of her face. "Suck my cock," he says simply.

Anne bends forward slightly, tentatively taking the tip between her lips. She holds it there a moment, her tongue lightly flicking the velvety skin and Tim lets out a contented sigh. Her hand finds his balls and strokes them gently, weighing them, smoothing them with her fingers. I have never seen a live blowjob before, and I'm fascinated, the hollow in my friend's cheeks, the movement of her tongue, alternating licks of Tim's sensitive head and shaft with sliding it between her lips. I notice that her style seems more aggressive, more urgent than mine—she seems to be trying to get all of his manhood as quickly as possible, her motions energetic, where I have always treated it as an object to be treated with caution and respect.

Tim's hands rest casually on Anne's head, not gripping tightly, but gently controlling her movements as he desires. Gradually, his cock begins to spend more time sliding between her lips and deep into her mouth, his hands preventing her from removing him to use her tongue to tease. The tempo increases, and he fucks her mouth without subtlety, holding her head still as he looks down on her and thrusts, Anne accepting her role as an available opening for his use.

His movements slow, but his hands do not move from their position on the back of her head. "Do you swallow?" he asks her. She's unable to answer with anything more than a small shake of her head and an "um-um" that escapes from her mouth full of cock.

"You will," he says in a tone that will allow no argument. "But not this time. You are going to be marked, just like I do for Karen from time to time. Mine for the weekend." His tempo picks up again, even more forceful than before, and it's obvious he's close. With a hiss, he removes his staff from her mouth and tilts her head back slightly in one motion. His right hand reaches for his length and begins to stroke earnestly, the fingers of his left hand now entangled in her hair, holding her still. Anne's eyes are locked on the bright-red head directly above her, her mouth slightly open as she breathes heavily. He grunts, and the first jet of his cum lands at the edge of her forehead and hair, the long strand falling into her locks, her head jerking back slightly from the shock despite Tim's hold on her. His hand is locked over his opening, pushing back on the shaft as if he is trying to wring it out. Anne closes her eyes as the first spurt leaps from the angry crimson tip, just in time as the second pulse paints a milky white line across her left eye and cheek. Cum continues to rain on her, cheeks, nose, lips, some falling into her open mouth before she quickly closes it...I never fail to be impressed by how much cum this man can produce, and seeing it on someone else only heightens my admiration.

Tim shudders a final time, releases his grip on my friend's hair, and begins to turn away. Anne feels the hot goo on her eyelid and moves to wipe it away before opening them, but he stops her. "Don't move," he commands, and she stops her motion, hand halfway to her face.

He smiles and moves to my bag. The camera is retrieved and turned, producing the familiar chirp. Anne recognizes the sound and again begins to move to clear her vision and protests, "no pictures, no, please--"

"Stop!" he says in a voice louder than I have ever heard him use. "Our agreement was anything I wanted," he says more calmly. "I want pictures." Anne's hand hesitates just before her face, then drops slowly to her side.

"Don't worry," he assures her. "I promise you they will not get into the wrong hands. But, if you decide not to continue with this game after the weekend, I'd really like something to remember you by." The camera clicks and flashes several times, Anne still with her eyes closed, a slightly pained look on her face, before Tim decides he has enough for the moment. She reaches yet again to clean his spend from her eye, the pearly white cream starting to liquefy from her body heat, and Tim stops her again.

"I think Karen should do that for you."

I begin to carefully reach for her eye to scoop and wipe away the thick liquid, but he speaks again.

"With your tongue."

A year ago, this request would have stopped me in my tracks. Today, I move without hesitation, shuffling on my knees to face her, Anne lowering her upturned face to where she believes mine to be. I bend in and gently run my tongue across her eyelid, tasting his salty offering. I continue to work, making sure I get it all, before moving up to her forehead to kiss and take the remnants from her. My lips and tongue work down and across her face, stopping to clean wherever I sense wetness. My eyes eventually reach the level of hers only to find them still closed, my ministrations obviously pleasing her. I smile, and begin work on her lips. She returns my kiss, and embrace, the feeling of our two bodies pressed together inflaming our passions.

The camera flashes to our left, and we break our kiss, looking to Tim in surprise. The flash goes off again, catching us in mid-embrace, staring at the lens in confusion. He is standing there, camera being lowered, a grin on his face. "Now that looked delicious. You two have to be careful, or you're going to get me all worked up again. But you're going to have to hold that thought. We're going out for a bit."

12