For the Weekend Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, any trouble finding the machine?" Tim asks her, a bemused look on his face.

"No sir," Anne says hurriedly. "although I was very lucky they didn't see me."

"Who?" Tim asks, playing dumb as to her predicament.

"There was a couple that got off the elevator when I was in getting the ice, but they seemed to have their attention on something down the hall as they went by."

"Well, that's too bad," he tells her. "Maybe I should send you down to their room to tell them what they missed? I bet that would give them something to talk about..."

Anne doesn't say anything, but I can tell that would not be her preferred plan.

"Or maybe I can just have you on your back in front of the elevator doors, giving the next guest to get off a nice vertical smile." He seems to be testing her, to see at what she will balk. Anne says nothing, just looking at her now empty glass.

Getting no response, he ends the game. "Maybe tomorrow. I don't know about you two, but I'm bushed. Let's call it a night." This surprises me, given that he is again at half-mast and I'm sure could be coaxed into a full blown erection. Nevertheless, in moments we are all under the covers in the king-sized bed, spooning one another. I have never slept--really slept--with more than one person before, but the feeling of Anne's breasts pushed into my back and Tim's arm draped over both of us is comforting, and it is with that feeling that I fall asleep.

12