For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nara shrugged. "Your whole family is strange. I should know, I'm part of it." He grinned. He carried the basket as they walked towards portal lake.

"Well, it's always nice to have more family." They made their way to a secluded spot on the edge of the lake. "I like this spot..." She grinned at him. "I will always think of that first night, when we talked for so long."

He brushed her hair out of her face. "You will always be so beautiful."

"Nara... you know how I feel about that."

"You're a beautiful person, inside and out." Holding up her hand, he kissed the back of it. "And I can still hardly believe that you are mine."

"Always." She smiled.

He sat the basket on the ground, and together they got the blanket spread out. Sitting with his back to the tree, he held his hands out for her to join him.

"Oh, I had other plans..."

"Is that so?"

Kneeling beside him, she put one hand over the other side of his legs. "You see, I am quite hungry... but I wanted an appetizer." With a tug at his pants, she popped his dick free of their confines.

"I like where this is going."

"You better." She kissed the tip of his dick, before gently sucking on the top.

He groaned and threaded his fingers through that fine blonde hair. "Sweetheart..."

Up and down her hand stroked the length of him, pleased he got hard so quickly beneath her attentions. Soon her tongue joined the hand, licking the length of him over and over again. She pressed little sucking kisses up the shaft.

Nara reached under her skirt and stroked the soft hairs. "Sweetheart, you're soaked."

"I've been thinking about you all day. I screwed up three spells in class today." Lulu returned to her stroking and moved her lips over the tip, sucking with gentle pressure. As he groaned, she began to move her mouth up and down, taking him in in slow little motions.

"I'm so close..." He groaned.

"Can't have that. I want my fun." She moved off and stood up. Shifting her skirts, she moved over him and stooped down. He stroked her dripping center, moving his dick into position. She slid down and groaned. "That's what I want." Rocking her hips, she wiggled on top of him. "Now, I'm told there's a good spot to find..." She shifted and rocked her hips. "I think I have it..." She gasped.

"NARA! LULU! There you are!"

The pair jolted and looked over at Zelinnia quickly approaching.

"Mom!" Nara gasped.

She stopped just short of their picnic. "I saw you go this way. I came to tell you..." She trailed off as the stared at the pair. Her eyes went down. "You're totally fucking under that skirt, aren't you?"

"Mom!" Nara covered his face with his hands.

Zelinnia slapped a hand to her face. "Curse my worthless mouth."

Lulu giggled wildly. "Oops."

"ANYWAY! Now that I have completely killed your hard on..."

"Mother!"

"Abbigail has decided on the fourteenth of next month for her wedding. She wants it in the middle of the love fest, which is just going to be a headache, but she wants the decorations for the event to complement her wedding. I just wanted you to know."

"Thank you, mother." Nara sighed.

"It'll be beautiful." Lulu giggled again.

"I'll let you get back to... that." Zelinnia sighed. "Not that I want to think of the current location of my son's penis." After a moment, she slapped herself. "I am SO out of here."

Lulu began giggling too hard to sit up straight. Nara just leaned back and groaned. "There goes that!"

12