For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her ass and her hair, he slid his hands to the edge of her shirt, tugging the article up almost painfully slow, exposing one breast, and then the other, before tugging it up over her head. Freed from the confines, her hair draped over her body. He pushed the hair back with the back of his hand and went for her mouth again. This time, he nipped along the edge of her lips, before trailing down her jaw, to her neck and to that sweet spot that drove her mad. Licking and kissing that spot, he grinned as she shivered under his touch, under the attention of his hands cupping her breasts and caressing each nipple. Moving down, he slid his tongue along the top of the first breast, making his way down to the nipple, sucking and licking around. Kissing the areola, he made his way around that hard nub, enjoying each elicit gasp. Switching sides, he repeated the process, licking the top of the breast, before moving down and teasing and tormenting the new nipple. Sucking on the tip and cupping the breasts.

This time, he moved his hands to the top of her pants, kissing his way down her belly, as she wiggled and gasped and giggled. The pants he slid down with painstaking slowness, kissing and licking each area of exposed skin. Her hips, he cupped and kissed, pressing his lips to various areas. The area above her hairs, he brushed his lips, moving back and forth, letting the texture of his lips create fascinating sensations on her body. The pants continued their trek downwards, and he skipped the center to go for the legs. His favorite part, he kissed her thighs, sucking and licking, before exposing the knees, which he pressed his lips on both sides of. When he thought her steady, he cupped one leg with his hand and pulled her free of the pants, leaving one side halfway up her calf. This time he ran his tongue up and down the inside as she giggled wildly.

Once he sat her foot on the floor and, pushing the offending garment the rest of the way off, he repeated the treatment with the other leg, lifting and caressing the inner calf with his mouth. Pressing a kiss to her ankle, he began the excruciating process of kissing her inner leg little by little, inch by inch. Before he could even get to her center, he could see her drip so beautifully down her leg. Sliding a finger through those soft hairs, he grinned up at her gasp. Setting the leg down again, he turned his attention to the first leg and lifted it to his lips, starting again at the ankle. She wiggled, and he teased her center with the flick of his finger, all while giving his attention to her leg.

When he finally made it to those dripping folds, she was clinging to his hair in desperation. The feeling of her nails biting into his scalp drove him on, making his tease her slower, lightly brushing his fingers, pressing oh so carefully in. Spreading the lips, he took a delicate lick. First one side and then the other, he moved back and forth, teasing. Taking one of the smaller lips into his mouth, he sucked gently, letting her gasp and groan. He repeated the process with the other side, before licking that center nub flat. She clenched down on the fingers he had inside of her.

In and out he stroked that beautiful, soft wetness. Around the outside he licked and teased, nipped and sucked. She cried out, twitching and shifting. Still he did not give in to her begging. Still he remained slow and teasing. In and out, in and out. Just barely moving into her, before pulling back out. His own erection was at a painful point, but he was enjoying himself too immensely. Looking at her sweating, beautiful face, he grinned. Her eyes were glazy, and her face flush. Without warning, he buried both fingers in her completely, enjoying the way she gasped and clung to him, her whole body clamping down and shaking.

Her legs unable to hold her any longer, she collapsed to the floor. Varian caught her well enough that she barely felt the bite of the floor connecting with her butt.

"You." She gasped. "You are evil!"

Varian laughed and sat back with his hands on the floor. "That was rather entertaining." He winked. "I didn't know I could torture the great goddess of sex."

Elunara let out a massive shiver. "You and those damned legs..."

"I'll do it."

"Do what? I haven't recovered my brain yet."

"Be one of your spirits."

Elunara flung herself at him. "Thank you! Thank you, my love!"

Varian chuckled and buried his face in her hair. "Now, about my hard on..."

---

On a different day, Elunara stood naked in her special room, setting up chains and giving another lecture to Stephen. "I can take a fair amount of punishment, so you need not worry about me. It takes a lot to injure me, but you've seen me fight. For this... experiment, you are encouraged to give me everything you got. I want every ounce of pent up frustration and anger. If Grogek's pissed you off, use it. If I piss you off, use it."

Stephen eyed the whip in his hand. "Are you sure?"

"You're the one that wants to make me less. You're the one who thinks that this will help your little... issue. I've done this before. Both by people coming to me and asking for it, and by people in the field who thought they were genuinely torturing me. It's how I learned what to do and what not to do. I used to get the hell beat out of me all the time. Let me tell you about the orc camp incident sometime. It's where I found out that a sword hilt can make an excellent substitute penis."

Stephen's eyes grew wide. "A what?" He squeaked.

"Long story. Let me get in chains." Reaching up, she grabbed the manacles and hooked them to her wrists. With an experimental tug, she nodded. "Alright. Today it's... carrot cake. I'm feeling like some carrot cake today. After we're done, I'm so getting some. Anyway, whenever you're ready. You may do it silently, or you may yell at me. I don't care. How ever you feel comfortable, how ever you think this experiment will work."

"And you're sure?"

"Sweetie, I'm always sure. Except when I'm not. Time starts now."

Taking a deep breath, Stephen took a few testing swings on the whip. Satisfied, he stared at Elunara's prone form for a long moment. With a frustrated growl, he let the whip sing true. The first lash with the whip left a pale welt across her back. He hesitated. He hated himself. Using that, he swung again. This time the welt was darker.

"You bitch!" He growled. "You annoying useless bitch." He swung the whip out. "Every fucking day I have to put up with you." He caught her in the arm. "Every fucking day I have to deal with your god damned husband barking orders at me." Getting into it, he flailed the whip, striking harder, ignoring the anguish, using the self-loathing. "Wiggled your damned ass in my face." He hit the offending area.

With each lash, Elunara cried out, shaking and thrusting her body forward. With each insult she cringed.

"All damned day. Even when I don't see you, I know you're there." He hit her again. "Cunt, bitch, whore, nasty slut." With each word he swung and hit, with each hit the rage began to fade, the guilt began to creep in. "You don't want me! I know you! You lie, you taunt, you tease. You... you..." He sobbed. "I can't do this."

"Please..." She whimpered.

Dropping the whip, he stepped up to her, his fingers tracing the marks on her back. "This isn't the way... I..." He stepped around her. Her face was a mix of pain and... pity? He slapped her. Her head jerked back. Staring at his hand he shook his head. "No. No, this is wrong. I can't... I can't hurt a woman like this. Not you, not anybody."

"Please... I hurt..." She whimpered again.

"I'm so, sorry sweetheart." He looked down at her naked form. Her perky breasts and taut nipples tempted him. He stepped back. "I'm a bastard. I'm a worthless bastard." Burying his face in his hands, he shook his head.

"Well, carrot cake to you too." Elunara sighed. Untangling herself from her chains, she wrapped her arms around the man. "So, this isn't your kink. You sure take a beating, but you can't give one. That's fine. We can work with that."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"This?" She looked over her shoulder. "This is a Sunday afternoon. I won't even have to channel my energy to take care of this mess."

"I'm a monster." He whispered.

Elunara laughed. "We tried an experiment. You're too kind hearted to see it through. That's not a monster, that's a good guy. So, you got a couple of hits in. Woo. We'll just leave the beating to me." She winked.

"You're too good for me." He whispered, a scant second before he captured her mouth for his own. For a brief moment, he poured his whole body into her. He breathed her scent, felt her body beneath his arms, wrapped his senses into her very being. Snapping back to reality, he pulled away.

Elunara put her fingers to her lips. "Well, you are certainly passionate."

"I... I have to go." Once again, he fled without dignity.

She sat there on the floor, naked and concerned. Tapping a finger to her cheek she considered. Take in another lover? Not bloody likely. Find him a wife? Most definitely.

---

Katie was making her way to the front porch, when a man came out of Elunara's house like he had the flames of the Legion on his tail. She blinked at the man and watched his retreating form. If she'd had an extra minute to look at him, she might have considered him good fodder for her book, but as it stood, she barely caught a blur of dark brown hair and... were those tears?

Assuming that Elunara's client was gone, Katie ignored the sign on the door and made her way inside the opened door. "Hello?" She called.

Elunara stuck her head out of a door. "Hello?"

"Oh!" Katie flung her packet of papers in the air in her efforts to cover her face. "You're naked! I'm so sorry!"

"Oops." Elunara laughed. "I should have tugged on my clothes before coming out. Hold on." She ducked back in the door.

Katie scrambled to get her papers off the floor and back in order. When Elunara stepped back in the room, she was mercifully dressed. "I'm sorry, I saw the sign, but I thought your client was gone. I guess you finished... I hope you finished." She felt the heat rush to her face. "What I mean is that I... oh, bother..."

"Don't worry about it, little lamb. What have you got for me?"

"I wrote a scene. Just a little fantasy sequence. I wanted to get something to you as quickly as possible, and I was walking with Ryan by the library—"

"Ryan is it?"

"Well, he's just so nice... but anyway, I saw a couple by the lake down by the portals and I just thought it made such a lovely scene for a picnic, so I wrote this." She shoved the sheaf of papers at Elunara. "I hope you like it."

Elunara took the papers and began to read. Shuffling through, she nodded. After a moment, she popped into her office, grabbing a pencil and an extra piece of paper before sitting down at the table. Once at the table, she laid the sheets out and began making marks.

Katie's face fell. "You don't like it."

"Hush." Elunara focused on the papers, making marks and writing notes. After a moment, she handed the papers and the notes to Katie. "You have a lot of promise. I like it, but I have questions. Some of my marks are basic grammar, but the notes are things you should consider as you write this." Standing up, she put her hands on Katie's shoulders. "I like it. I do. You just need work. All writers have to edit some time. This is just part of the process, little lamb."

Katie bit her lip. "Alright."

"Do the rewrites; and take my notes as ideas for other scenes. Then, bring me more."

"Yes, Ma'am." Katie turned for the door. After a moment, she looked back. "Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Who was that man, just now?" She fidgeted. "I wouldn't pry... but he seemed to be crying."

"Just a soldier I need to deal with. Run along. And call me Elunara."

12